Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} Empty
PostSubject: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 30 2018, 09:29

Haya-Shizou looked on at the old man before him.
“Hayabusa?” he said. “Thank you. Thank you so very much!”
“Of course… are you ok?” he asked as he untied him.
“I am now… I thought I was dead, for sure…” he said. “Why do you still have that mask on? It sure would be reassuring to see your face.” Haya-Shizou stood silent. “Your voice even sounds different…”
“It is for the better that you do not see my face right now… it is hard to explain why. Trust me when I say I am sparing you from a little heartache…”
[100|100|1]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 30 2018, 09:32

Haya-Shizou turned, before he began to step out. He looked on at his father-in-law.
“I admire your endurance in not giving Shizou up…”
“Of course… I’ve been trained that way, as were you.”
“What is this manifest…” he asked.
“It’s quite a long history… but it is a list. The list contains the leaders of the assassin guild in which you worked for. We’ve tried to eradicate for generations the people hunting us down. They control parts of governments in multiple countries. Hence, the travel and multiple shops… your targets have mostly been those people and their associates helping them…"
[100|200|2]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 30 2018, 09:38

“The manifest has a list of both the sub-ordinates under my jurisdiction, and the list and location of my own higher ups. I am a sub-ordinate of Muramasa… I am soon to take his place upon his death. He is falling very ill. The only other sub-ordinate remaining other than myself is your uncle. But, he had the obligations of your clan. He had to step down, but he did vow to stay around to help protect Muramasa, which is why you were ultimately hired when you were a boy, same as your mother.”
“Sounds like a big family business…”
[100|300|3]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 30 2018, 09:48

“A brotherhood to be exact… anyway, one of their leaders must be here and decided to take this opportunity of evacuation to ambush me…”
“Which means that they are a face of the government… a higher Jounin or a commander perhaps… somebody who can’t work above the radar, and needed an opportunity such as this to not be seen attempting to take my life…”
“Any idea of who it could be.”
“Not exactly… but maybe that guy you absorbed can help get down to the bottom of it…” he said.
“I wish you would’ve told me that before just now…”
[100|400|4]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 30 2018, 10:45

“Why is that?”
“I wouldn’t have let those people go… now they can warn their masters… had I know the severalty of the situation, I would not have let them done so.” He sighed. “That’s ok…” he said, as elsewhere, Haya-Heise found himself changing course to trail the men that were released. “It’ll be taken care of… is there anything else you would like to add before I go hunt this culprit down…”
“You’re using my nephew, aren’t you…” the man said. Haya-Shizou paused for a brief moment. “I know of the Doujutsu you possess… I know some about it…”
[100|500|5]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 30 2018, 10:58

Haya-Shizou remained silent.
“Your silence speaks loud and clear… though it is quite strange… it is poetic, especially to both your clans, that he is still able to serve you even after death…” Haya-Shizou turned his head.
“That is… good to hear…” he said.
“Yea… well… I’m sure it would hold some traumatic value if somebody close to these ‘paths’ of yours came across them…” he said with a long pause. It was as if he had assumed that maybehe had been using the body of Kokoro.
“I’m sure it would…” the two stood silent for quite a long while.
[100|600|6]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 30 2018, 11:08

“This manifest…” Hayabusa said. “Where is it…”
“As much as I trust you, young Hayabusa… I’m unsure it’s the wisest for you to know.”
“I need to… I may not any longer be apart of this brotherhood as closely as I should, but there is no doubt in my mind that Shizou… my son, will follow through and help you when he is done training with my father. I need to be sure he is protected…”
“This… this may be true…” he said. “Very well… find out what you can about the shot caller here… I will think on it…”
[100|700|7]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 30 2018, 11:13

“I’ll have to consult with Muramasa…”
“Very well… I have one of my paths currently tailing the other two. I’ll keep this man in my gourd for a little longer… I need to see what they know about our family…” he finally stepped out of the shop, and began running towards Haya-Heise.
Haya-Kaze Len had made it to the evacuation points to let them know that the Dragon issue had been gone temporarily. The people were very skeptical at first, but upon realizing who he was through the Rinnegan, they began to find themselves cancelling their own village wide evacuation.
[100|800|8]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 30 2018, 11:18

Hayabusa stepped out of the temples not too much longer, after closing up the temple. He looked up to see that indeed, the Uchiha were helping with the evacuation of this village’s people. He had been happy about knowing that. He now had to find the key to unlocking this power… and it had to be to push the boundaries of his own chakra to unlock it, but like he did when he first unlocked the Sharingan. This opportunity seemed to present itself perfectly at this time. He also began to run towards the longtrail of Haya-Shizou and Haya-Heise.
[100|900|9]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Oct 30 2018, 12:04

Haya-Kaze Len sprinted off as well. All four of his paths had been preparing themselves for a bigger battle. Who knew what kind of power this person had. He felt remorse, because he had to have been fairly certain that not all of the people who worked for the person may not have known… hopefully they weren’t with the Jounin. Eradication was very much required so that this did not fall back on either the brotherhood, or his village. This dark call was one he had to make as both a leader, protector, and Gesshoku Akatsuki Phoenix member of balance.
[100|1000|10]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}   ~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa} Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Real Targets~ {Hayabusa}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next