Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~ Where We Left Off ~ {Hayabusa}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~ Where We Left Off ~ {Hayabusa} Empty
PostSubject: ~ Where We Left Off ~ {Hayabusa}   ~ Where We Left Off ~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Apr 02 2013, 15:00

The day had been one of those days that one would just like to relax. The sun peered out, peeking through the clouds, giving off rays of beauty. Hayabusa had been doing his jobs around Konoha faithfully, becoming one of the norm. He hadn’t made many friends, other than those at the bonfire, but, he had gotten used to the area and went exploring deeper into the village in order to be able to do missions without the need of a map. Today was the time for him to relax. Genshin had been out on a mission, actually outside of the village for a few days. Because he was the highest rank, he was able to do so. As he sat outside looking at the lake that he and his small community had cleaned, he put together the puppets, preparing for the return of Genshin, where he would surprise him with these puppets. His first puppet had been that of a human child. It had been only about 4 feet tall. It wasn’t putting the puppet together that took long. It was the attachments and features, such as its kunai and Senbai launcher. They had to go inside compartments that had been inside the puppet parts. He had to make sure they all flowed right.
Hayabusa had his second puppet be oversized. The kind that would have to be put together on the battle field. Rather, Hayabusa had this puppet made to be hollow, so he made it to where the body was the basket he would wear on his back such as a big gourd. The torso would extend and the limbs, and dragon shaped head would come out of it. One day he would have this body transform into that of a snakes for better mobility by using its arms. He could not wait to put these into action. Upon putting them away, in his room, Hayabusa walked to the village in order to finally continue his training in Medical arts. Upon doing so, Hayabusa had passed Kokoro’s shop. She looked up at him and blushed. She waved for him to come in, and he did so.
“Yes?” he asked her.
“Um… about the other night… that was… noble of you. But…” she began, Hayabusa cocked his head in concern. “Am I… undesirable to you?” she asked.
“No… No Kokoro, it was nothing like that. If we are to ever meet body to body, I want it to be outside of the influence of alcohol. As tempting as you were… and believe me… I thought about it… I couldn’t bring myself to do so.”
“Oh…” she said smiling. “Well… I have work to do.” She said. Hayabusa slightly bowed.
“Until next time…” he said. He began to walk out
“And… by the way…” she began. Hayabusa didn’t turned, but stopped. “I am sober now… and I wish you did…” she said. Hayabusa smiled, but walked out without turning to make eye contact.
Continuing on to the hospital, Hayabusa entered. It seemed to be a slow day. Not many patients were around. Hayabusa caught sight of his older brother, Hayate, who had been given a job here.
“Hayate!” he called out. Hayate turned and walked to his brother.
“What is it, Hayabusa?” he asked him.
“I think it is about time that I resume my medical training, don’t you?” he asked. Hayate smiled, then nodded.
“Well… in that case…” he looked at the clock. “Have you time?”
“Yes… all day.”
“Good… what do you remember from our teaching lessons of before.”
“I can still transfer chakra. I can still cut into one’s body using chakra scalpel. I can remember some of the body’s anatomy. Tissue and organs. I can recall us BEGINNING to learn of poisons and antidotes. Maybe we should continue there?”
“Very well…” he said to Hayabusa. “Well then… come with me…” he said. Hayabusa followed and used the day refining his Medical abilities…
[657 Words]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Where We Left Off ~ {Hayabusa}   ~ Where We Left Off ~ {Hayabusa} EmptyWed Apr 03 2013, 21:17

Rolling for stats
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ Where We Left Off ~ {Hayabusa}   ~ Where We Left Off ~ {Hayabusa} EmptyWed Apr 03 2013, 21:17

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 6, 2, 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Missed one
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Where We Left Off ~ {Hayabusa}   ~ Where We Left Off ~ {Hayabusa} Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Where We Left Off ~ {Hayabusa}
Page 1 of 1