Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~For The Hokage~ {Hayabusa}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~For The Hokage~ {Hayabusa} Empty
PostSubject: ~For The Hokage~ {Hayabusa}   ~For The Hokage~ {Hayabusa} EmptySat May 11 2013, 10:18

Hayabusa awoken in Konoha’s hospital, fully regenerated. He felt like a new man after that full week of training and the mission. He had more wealth that he worked hard for. He sat up as his brother stepped in.
“Hayabusa… what’s on your agenda…” he asked.
“I’m headed to Kumo. A mission for the Hokage.”
“Is that so? Alone?”
“Chances are, yet… but I’m not sure yet. Ayane always ends up popping up somewhere. I might just take her along for support, just in case I get myself in a tight squeeze…” he said.
“When are you leaving.” He asked, as Hayabusa gathered his belongs.
“Now…” he said.
“Well then… be safe, please.” He said, with a pause in the middle. It had been as though he wanted to give orders to him, as the older brother, but he could not. Hayabusa had become a great leader. As Hayate began to walk out, Hayabusa realized how much they didn’t talk.
“Uh… Hayate… I have a question that I want to ask…” he said.
“Hmmm?”
“I’m thinking… it’s about time we leave…”
“Why would you want to do that. We’ve made a great living here. Aren’t you greatful?”
“Well…” Hayabusa took out all of the money that had been in his pocket. “I have saved up enough for us to buy our own country… we can create our own foundation. Our own village. Our own system. Put ourselves on the map.”
“What about Suna?”
“Suna… we can save it from its depths… but when will we ever really be able to do that? Picture this. Yajuu Country. Gesshoku village. This village would have perhaps Genshin as the leader, and you as councilman and head MD.”
“Why wouldn’t you want to become head of village?”
“I would continue to travel and do missions. Being leader stops me from doing so. I’ll lead from a distance and handle our finances. And further down the road I envision a organization… Gesshoku… I haven’t quite figured out the second part of our name. An unbiased peace keeper ran like the council we run our community with now. A movement that allows all beasts, good and bad alike, to refuge, make decisions, and act on in an unbiased manner…” he began.
“All sounds… ambitious…”
“Well… yes… but we have to start somewhere… set our dreams high. Hayate… I need you on my side with this. At least consider it? Say I go ahead and get our country and build it up… get all of our financial foundation lined up and have our village built. Would that be enough to have you move?”
“Fine…” Hayate said. “I will put my faith in you, little brother. But, do not fail me, please. I don’t want to regret it…” he said, as he began to walk out. He stopped, looking back slightly. “Akatsuki… Gesshoku Akatsuki…” he said. Hayabusa smirked as he left the hospital. Going to the shopping center, Hayabusa bought himself some new attire in recognition of him being a renewed man. It had been an all white robe that went well over his chakra hiding cloak. Doubling up wasn’t a probably, because he had been sure it was probably a little chilly in Kumo. Hayabusa bought himself a straw hat with bells on it and began on looking at custom headbands. He smiled at the though.
“Gesshoku Akatsuki...” he said. He began to leave the country, letting the man at the front of the village know he was in the middle of departing. As he began to walk, not to his surprise, Ayane dropped from one of the trees.
“Where are you going, in your… purity look…” she began.
“Kumo… do you want to come with?” he began.
“Um…” she began, taken aback that he asked rather than shoed her off. “Yea…”
“Well…” he said. He went to the stable outside of the village and rented two horses, one whit e and one black. Hayabusa chose to ride the white one. Ayane got on the black one and then they began, riding away to the Village hidden in the clouds.
As they neared the grand village, Hayabusa looked up at it.
“What are we doing here?” Ayane questioned. Hayabusa looked over at her.
“I have to get some information… discreetly!” he said. “We don’t want to cause a scene, ok?” he said. “I have licensed to kill if attacked first, but otherwise… let’s keep a friendly, low profile…” he began. She nodded as they came to the horse stable slightly outside of the village. There was a market for these horses perfectly organized by brothers. He admired that. As he began to walk, Ayane followed him. His face had been hidded, with his straw hat and moving bells giving his location a constant reminder. Ayane, before reaching the village gates, put her hood up, hiding her face as well. As they walked in as almost perfect partners, Hayabusa looked up in the sky. There were many mountains here. Hayabusa had never actually been in the village before.
“This… it beautiful…” he said. People began to look at them with caution. Hayabusa took his straw hat and pulled it up with it tied around his neck and the hat falling on his back. Ayane, following his lead, took her hood off. They did not want to alarm anybody. Hayabusa looked around. “Well… first things first…” Hayabusa took Ayane by the waist. “I’m starved. Let’s go get something to eat…” he began. Ayane, again, had been really confused at Hayabusa’s niceness. They began to walk through the shopping plaza, where less eyes looked at them in suspicion, and more in a greetful stranger kind of way…
The two of them found a small bar and grill and sat at a two person table. Hayabusa looked at the menu, as did Ayane. Soon enough, a waitress had come over. She had brown hair and pretty blueish green eyes. Her name tag read ‘Hitomi’.
“Hello… is there something I can do for you love birds this evening?” she said. Ayane looked at Hayabusa, expecting him to completely reject and correct her statement of him and Ayane being ‘love birds’. He closed the menu.
“I would like your alcoholic beverage special, a cola, and a shrimp and steak platter, please…” he said, handing her the menu. He looked into her eyes for a paused moment, mesmerized by them. He looked outside, observing the greenery that was displayed in this village. It was slightly cloudy, but when the sun peered and peaked around them, it was surely a beautiful site. He listened to Ayane’s order, and continued to stare out the window. He could feel, while they were waiting for their food, that Ayane was staring at him the whole time. When the food came back, they began to eat.
“What’s… going on with you…” she said. “You’re being overly nice to me.”
“What’s wrong with that…” he stated as he skimmed the café, waiting. This was the only bar for blocks, from what he noticed. He was undoubtedly waiting for someone.
“It’s just… I don’t know… weird. After what I did…” she began.
“I’m over it… I’ve wasted too much energy hating you for it. I’m sure you can make it up to me somehow at some point…” he said.
“Oh yea?” she began, as her leg began to creep up his own. He cut his eyes at her.
“Not what I meant…” he said. She stopped and looked down slightly disappointed. “Maybe another time…” he said, as he saw two men come in with military uniforms. Hayabusa made sure his village headband was not on. He saw them drinking. He finished his food and sat there, letting it digest. After Ayane caught onto what it was he had been watching and waiting for, she cocked her head to the side.
“What… are you onto?” she began.
“I need information on this villages military… I have my targets… just haven’t devised exactly how I’m going to get the information that I want…” he began. She looked at them, then to him with a grin. “What?” he asked.
“I have a plan…” she began. “Or rather… a foundation of a plan…” she said. Hitomi came back and received the money as Ayane and Hayabusa sat there, waiting. The moment that the men stood up and began to walk, so did they. Ayane put her hood up, as Hayabusa put his hat up.
“I’ll distract one… the other… you need his uniform…” she stated. “There is an alleyway that we strip him and put our items away there.” He nodded as he trailed behind as Ayane took the rooftops, running forward out of eyesight. Hayabusa activated his Sharingan to watch. As they began to pass a motel inn, a door opened. Both of the men looked at the open door from the distance. There, Ayane was, in sexy lingerie and blonde hair. ‘How the hell did she do that so fast…’ he thought. Then he remembered a jutsu the allowed one to transform. One of the men showed interest, and took refuge in her ‘motel’. As he did, Hayabusa performed his own seals as his body evaporated into dust, before reappearing in front of him. His straw hat hid his face before he looked up and peered through the ribbon. His eyes pierced into that of the opposing. Hayabusa smirked as he opened his mouth to speak.
“No harm will be done… go to the alleyway, drop your uniform, and go home…” he said. The man, hypnotized by Hayabusa, did just that, walking into the alleyway. Ayane came out with her usual self, walking towards Hayabusa. “What did you do to him?” Hayabusa asked.
“I constructed myself a very sexual and believable Genjutsu… breathtaking really…” she said.
“Hmmm… “ he turned, beginning to walk to the alleyway, in which the mesmerized soldier began to walk away. Hayabusa went and took a basket off of his back. It was the hollow one . He put his belongs in it before he began stripping to put the uniform on. As he pulled his pants down, Ayane raised an eyebrow.
“Shameless?” she asked. He stopped looking up at her. During that stare, he dropped his pants completely.
“Shameless…” he said. He continued on, now putting on the uniform. He suited up before looking at her. “Now what…” he asked.
“I love a man in uniform…” she said. She then pulled a pair of hand cuffs out of her pouch. He raised an eyebrow.
“I seriously doubt we have time for that…”
“Stop it… I mean you are taking me prisoner to get into the military base.”
“Ok… and how will you get out?”
“Never you mind.” She said. “Now…” she performed a few seals, changing her appearance with that same jutsu. Hayabusa’s eye circled, copying this jutsu. He performed the same seals before his look changed into a faceless man he had never met. His hair had been black, as he pushed her against the wall, taking the handcuffs. His body had been tightly pressed against hers.
“Officer…” she began, before he turned her around and put her hands in the cuff, loosely. “If I didn’t know any better… I’d think you were enjoying this…” she said. Hayabusa smirked, pulling her. He began walking towards the military base. When they neared, Hayabusa whispered ‘Good luck’ in her ear. He had made it and been stopped at the gate. He stopped a little distance from the gate, so that they could not see his eyes hidden by the military hate from that distance. One man equipped with a kunai launcher on his arm.
“What’s the meaning of this?” he asked.
“This woman is a person of interest and needs to be secured in a low security area.”
“Why low security?”
“There are people looking for her… she’s not really capable of much, but she has friends in high places. They will expect her to be in high security.”
“Hmmmm… ok I’ll take her… return to your base.”
“I need to come along…” Hayabusa said.
“No…” the man began to say. Hayabusa looked at him, activating his Sharingan where only he would see.
“I need to come along to receive intel on our military numbers as of today. This trash infiltrated our base and destroyed it…” he said, playing the man under his hypnotism. Hayabusa smirked as he nodded. Hayabusa reverted his Sharingan to his normal green eyes…. Or rather his henge’s transformed body’s black eyes… and followed the man who raised his arm to tell them to open the gate. Hayabusa followed with Ayane still gripped by the arm. When he made it through the gates, he allowed other men to take her to the lowest level security they had. He followed the man, who seemed to have been one of the commanders. He had hoped there weren’t many commanders around to mess up his plans. They were to HQ, as Hayabusa had been brough to a room with four other people. Three were looking at their own paperwork, while the main commander and chief stood looking out of the window.
“What is the meaning of this, Jeff…” he asked. He turned, looking at the two. The other commander left the room after stating what it was that Hayabusa needed.
“I never received word of this…” the huge man with the scar said. Hayabusa shrugged.
“I’m sorry, sir. My division has been lacking every since our intrusion.”
“Must be, because I didn’t hear about that, either…” the man lifted his arm up to command his small owl to come to his arm, as though he was going to send a message. Hayabusa flicked his finger, letting chakra strings bind the owl. The owl’s wings squeezed to its body and made him fall face first and unconscious. Hayabusa acted surprise. The man looked at the bird, and to Hayabusa. He came up to Hayabusa’s face, his eyes being an inch away from his. Hayabusa smirked as his eyes closed and reopened, using his Sharingan once again.
“You’re pretty sure you were warned about this in secret…” he said, hypnotizing him. The man nodded and walked away to the table, grabbing a scroll and handing it to Hayabusa. Hayabusa almost bowed, but instead, he saluted. He walked away and began fast walking. Before he got around the corner to the hall, Hayabusa heard ‘HEY YOU! WAIT!’ from the man he first hypnotized. Hayabusa began running and hid behind a corner. When the man made it, Hayabusa put his arm up, hitting him in the face and knocking him out cold completely. Hayabusa smirked, as he began running the halls and jumping out the window to stop his hypnotism from wearing off on the other man. Hayabusa jumped out of the window, performed a few seals, and evaporated into dust, which flew outside of the base and onto a roof top of the outside. Hayabusa ran roof to roof, making it back to the alleyway, where Ayane had already been. He smirked as he jumped down and stripped from the uniform. He put all of his stuff back on and put his real face on. As they came out of the alley way, they saw military running by, looking for them. They looked at each other and smirked, as Hayabusa had the scroll hidden in his puppet’s body. They walked, now, heading out of the village, happy that they had been successful in their mission…
[2584 Words]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~For The Hokage~ {Hayabusa}   ~For The Hokage~ {Hayabusa} EmptyMon May 13 2013, 14:53

Rolling for END
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~For The Hokage~ {Hayabusa}   ~For The Hokage~ {Hayabusa} EmptyMon May 13 2013, 14:53

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 8, 8, 4, 2, 2, 7, 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: ~For The Hokage~ {Hayabusa}   ~For The Hokage~ {Hayabusa} EmptyTue May 14 2013, 22:37

Hy just a heads up you can only have 4 into a stat and 3 have to be into the the ex stats lol get it right fool lol
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~For The Hokage~ {Hayabusa}   ~For The Hokage~ {Hayabusa} EmptyWed May 15 2013, 06:41

No body ha said anything to me about that until just now o.o I've been updated countless times. ut I see what you mean though. However, it says 5, not 4.
Besides, I've been updated and I've done it multiple times,as have others o.o
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: ~For The Hokage~ {Hayabusa}   ~For The Hokage~ {Hayabusa} EmptyWed May 15 2013, 14:48

I was told by Jutin that's how it works but meh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~For The Hokage~ {Hayabusa}   ~For The Hokage~ {Hayabusa} Empty

Back to top Go down

~For The Hokage~ {Hayabusa}
Page 1 of 1