Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Earth Deities Spear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

Earth Deities Spear - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Deities Spear   Earth Deities Spear - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05 2018, 22:08

He could have sworn that the location of the Kanayama had not been there mere moments ago. He could have sworn.

Reo continued on his way out of the canyon. Soon those rocky walls lowered into the ground and were as nothing. The area around him actually reminded him much of home when he left that canyon. Sparse vegetation. A blazing sun. There wasn’t much water to speak of. All in all, it was like Suna if you replaced the sand with rocks. Of course, there was one major difference between the two other than rocks versus sand. The landscape wasn’t as flat. Suna had rolling hills and sand dunes everywhere due to the uneven pileup of sand that gets shifted by the wind. This had none of that, instead it had much larger but rarer structures placed throughout. They were pure rock and looked as if they were carved from some giant statue.

[Post 10: 154]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Earth Deities Spear   Earth Deities Spear - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05 2018, 22:14

Of course, most impressive was what lay directly in front of the travelling Genin. A large city – about the same size as Suna. The city had large rocky walls that surrounded the city, and the path that Reo was on led directly towards a gate in the stone wall. It looked like a more secure location than the wooden fence that surrounded Konoha on his last trip there.

As Reo approached the gate, he was stopped by five ninja. They moved with precision and speed – the likes of which Reo had only seen from those who were Jounin level. That was impressive, but also telling. Iwa felt the need to guard their gates with not one, but five jounin? Konoha had used a single Chuunin to guard the gates. Of course, their gate was also made of wood so maybe they weren’t the best to compare to.

[Post 11: 147 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Earth Deities Spear   Earth Deities Spear - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05 2018, 22:19

“Halt. State your name and rank.” One of the Jounin said in a very professional and business-like manner. Reo bowed deeply to the Jounin and spoke from the bottom portion of the bow.

“I am Gojisou Reo, Genin of Sunagakure.” The young monk would speak plainly. He wanted no trouble with ninja of this caliber.

“What business does a lone Genin from Suna have here in Iwa? It’s not common for Genin to travel alone.” The Jounin replied suspiciously. Reo could tell from the way his voice rose that he didn’t believe the story. What could Reo do, though? He couldn’t tell the Jounin about the Ryu Caller. Reo was a very bad liar, so this would go extremely poorly if Reo didn’t handle it well.

[Post 12: 126 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Earth Deities Spear   Earth Deities Spear - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05 2018, 22:24

“I am on a trip to explore the countrysides. My master would like me to be well travelled and I was told I may have the capacity to learn each of the elements. I thought that visiting Iwa would be the best way to learn the Doton element.” Reo said as he straightened up. Not a lie, but not the whole truth. It was the best the young monk could muster.

“You were right on that account. No one knows Doton better than the ninjas here in Iwa.” The Jounin said, holding out his hand. Reo grabbed the hand and shook – trying not to squeeze too hard. 

[Post 13: 107 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Earth Deities Spear   Earth Deities Spear - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05 2018, 22:31

He had a lot of physical strength and didn’t want the Jounin to think that he was trying to challenge him in a physical contest. That was a contest that Reo would surely lose.

“Quite strong for a little one such as yourself. Tell you what, come by the gates in about an hour when I get done with my shift and I’ll teach you Doton myself. Bring your own Chakra Paper, though.” The Jounin said as he opened the gates. Reo nodded his head excitedly and walked through the gates.

The young monk had nothing else to do, so he began to walk around the town. He had some information he wanted to ask about. 

[post 14:116 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Earth Deities Spear   Earth Deities Spear - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05 2018, 22:59

Apollo was one piece, but this trident was another. Kanayama. Reo wasn’t much of a weapon user, but that didn’t mean he was above picking one up. A weapon that was said to be of the gods was something that Reo was deeply interested in. His clan could benefit from studying it, and they would benefit from its status as a near holy relic. Reo did have to admit that he wanted to use such a weapon, though. Holy relic or not, it was designed for combat. Even if he was bad at combat, it still was something that should be used. Besides, swords sucked to fight against with bare hands. Reo knew that from sparring sessions with Tsukasa when he was at home.

[Post 15: 124 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Earth Deities Spear   Earth Deities Spear - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05 2018, 23:06

He walked from random individual to random individual asking about liquid sapphire and a stone forest. It was a bust as far as the liquid sapphire was concerned, but he managed to get lots of information on the stone forest. It was a location in Iwa where there was said to be a magnificent and deadly beast – but it has been quiet for some time now. Someone was even kind enough to point out its location to Reo on his map. He circled the spot and began to head back towards the guard gate where that Jounin said he would teach Reo Doton.

[Post 16: 103 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Earth Deities Spear   Earth Deities Spear - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05 2018, 23:14

When he arrived, the Jounin was walking out the gate. He had greyish hair – despite appearing rather young. “Alright, Reo Gojisou. I’m Dwayne. Now, normally I wouldn’t teach a Suna ninja anything – but you seem like a nice kid. Doton is hardly an Iwa secret, anyway, so teaching it to you should be no problem. Let’s head to a secluded area outside the gate first, though. Don’t wanna destroy anything here if you accidently lose control of it.”

So, Reo followed Dwayne back out the gate and to a random field. Well, field implied grass and flowers. It was more of a rocky expanse.  There, Dwayne began his instruction.

[Post 17: 109]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Earth Deities Spear   Earth Deities Spear - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05 2018, 23:14

When he arrived, the Jounin was walking out the gate. He had greyish hair – despite appearing rather young. “Alright, Reo Gojisou. I’m Dwayne. Now, normally I wouldn’t teach a Suna ninja anything – but you seem like a nice kid. Doton is hardly an Iwa secret, anyway, so teaching it to you should be no problem. Let’s head to a secluded area outside the gate first, though. Don’t wanna destroy anything here if you accidently lose control of it.”

So, Reo followed Dwayne back out the gate and to a random field. Well, field implied grass and flowers. It was more of a rocky expanse.  There, Dwayne began his instruction.

[Post 17: 109]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Earth Deities Spear   Earth Deities Spear - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05 2018, 23:27

“Take out your chakra paper and focus on it. You have another element?” Reo shook his head yes. “Aright. Focus on earth. The steadiness of it. The life of it. Focus on the ground.”

Reo did as he was told as he channeled chakra into the paper. The paper crumbled into little pieces.

“Alright, so you do have potential for Doton. Here are the basics…”

Reo walked away an hour and a half later. He had used his clones to practice for the entirety of the time and he was echausted. His body ached from the exercise and he had learned Doton as best as he could.He wasn’t very proficient with Doton but he could use it. That was something. Still, that old lady had been right twice now. Could he really use all five of the basic elements? He would find out before too long. For now, he wanted to find this Trident. 

[Post 18: 155 Words; Training: 2 TP - Unlocking Doton. 6 - Endurance; Clones, Training Weights, + 6 from abilities]
[80 Endurance]

Last edited by Archaea on Sun Aug 05 2018, 23:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Earth Deities Spear   Earth Deities Spear - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05 2018, 23:27

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 10, 1, 2, 7, 6, 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Deities Spear   Earth Deities Spear - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earth Deities Spear
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next