Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )  Empty
PostSubject: The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )    The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )  EmptyFri Sep 04 2015, 10:45

Post 1.

Asura moved sluggishly today as he willed himself further down the road of Iwa looking for his master. At least one of them. He hated having to try and find Ravana. The guy was random, brash and a tad insane. Not to mention a lecherous pervert. It baffled Asura how someone like HIM could be a skilled ninja. But more so he was rogue. The fact he could remain among Iwa and not be noticed baffled Asura. Were the other shinobi around even looking for him or aware he was here?

If he was discovered with him, things could get ugly. He never told anyone else. Not even his master Roku-- gods forbid, knew about him and would be pissed to learn if he was associating with a criminal. But Ravana was relatively not doing anything bad, unless you counted his hedonistic lifestyle. Regardless, he was the strongest of shinboi Asura ever seen.

After looking around, Asura found him in a drink house at the bar. His age was pretty much almost legal so he could walk in to see the large muscular brute. He sat down beside him and looked to see him drinking. Either he never got tipsy, or he was constantly so. "Ah... that hits the spot. Oh? Hello there, cub. What's up?" Ravana said, greeting Asura with a grin. "I hear you passed your Chunin exam. Come sit, have a drink!"

"Um... I'm not sure I am allowed to--" Asura started to say before Ravana grabbed him by the vest and sat him down on the next stool.

"Come on, ya ain't a man if you can't have one drink. You're a shinobi, so live a little! " he boasted loudly, not caring if he made a scene. "Hey bartender! Give my friend here a stiff one."

Reluctantly, the bartender walked passed Ravana and handed Asura a saki cup. Giving in, Asura just had the one cup. It tasted sharp to his taste buds but he endured it. At least that alone wouldn't make him as drunk. It did get him wondering about drunken fist style.

"So what's up? Come for more training?" He asked, boasting as he downed another cup of saki.

Asura sighed. "No... I am wanting your advice. I can now take another element for my jutsu, and I was wondering, what elements can you use?" he asked.

Ravana turned, a little surprised by the question. "Well... this is one of my favorites," he said as he extended his hand. Suddenly sparks of electricity danced around his grip. "Lightning is one of my specialties, but I do know earth and fire as well. " he said. "Just more to my liking."

Asura looked, never seeing Ravana resort to his elements. For a moment, he was tempted to do lightning as well. "Yeah. I do like lightning but..." Asura hesitated, but realized it was better with his other choice. "I really wanna try to get Earth. It will cover my powers of Fire and let me have a few more versatile options. "

"BAH!' Ravana boasted, laughing and almost spitting out some of his drink. "Kid, you think too much!"

A frown came to his face as he glared at his 'friend'. "Be that as it may, I rather think smart than just charge into things carelessly." he said. "At least the second element isn't far to reach. The shrine for it is in Iwa."

Ravana finally stopped laughing. He paid the bartender his share and turned in his seat with his arms crossed. "Hm, you thinking of going?" he asked.

"Pretty much," Asura said, "I'ts the only way to attune to the chakra of the earth. "

A broad grin showed on Ravana's face. "This sounds like it could be interesting. I'll come with you," he said.

Asura felt a chill and a sense of dread go up his spine. "Um... you sure about that? I mean you probably will get bored and you know being a shrine its kind of a --"

Before he could make any more excuses, Ravana grabbed Asura and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "Aww, worried I'm gonna embarass you, kid?"

"Something like that...." Asura grumbled.

"Ah get over it! " He laughed, giving the kid a noogie that felt like rocks hitting his head. " I got time to kill. Besides I bet this will be harder than you think. Either way, I think this will be fun!"

Asura rolled his eyes and wish he had just left and not told Ravana. "Terrific..." Asura groaned.

(761 words)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )    The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )  EmptyFri Sep 04 2015, 16:43

Part 2

IN a matter of a couple hours, Asura and Ravana were on their way. All the while Asura traveled with a bit of a grumpy attitude, now that he was accompanied by the hedonistic rogue ninja. Their quest was leading them deep into the forest of stones, a temple said to be near the middle of a mountain beside it. Following the winding roads of the highway, they made their way deeper. Asura didn't care much for Ravana's company. He would get distracted, drink on the road-- and when women passed by, he couldn't help but smirk and toss a whistle on occasion.

Asura sighed, following his master behind him. "WHat's wrong Asura? Stop and smell the roses! Its a good day to be traveling!" he said boastfully, his arms behind his head as he walked about carefree.

Asura thought now would be a good time to ask him some things. "Hey, Ravana... so you must of traveled a bit huh?" he asked.

"Here and there," Ravana boasted freely, his tone carefree.

Asura narrowed his gaze. "Like where? I mean i know near nothing about you. I know you have your secrets but come on, you can share a bit."

Ravana stopped for a moment to glance at Asura. His question was sincere, but he hesitated. After a moment, his white eyes turned back. "Heh, yeah I have. I like to travel. I can't stand being stuck in one place too long. I been to Suma and Kumo. Nice places there, Kiri is a nice place too if you can get in. Their women, hot but quick to slap you around if your not careful," he boasted with a laugh.

"Please don't start telling me about your conquests' Asura grumbled, not sure how much he could bare it.

Ravana laughed as they reached a bend in the road. "Alright alright... maybe next time, but yes I have seen quite a few places. " he said. "And you? Do you wish to travel? You can't be happy being stuck in this village all the time. "

Asura looked down. He actually felt this way. "I do... Actually im sick of it. If it wasn't for the village rules, i would travel everywhere."

It was at this point they approached the steps. They reached up high to the mountain, leading to the temple up above. They stopped and looked up, admiring the workmanship of the stone steps and the shrine above near in the shadow of the mountain. "Guess we are here," Asura said, checking the map he held in his hands. It was indeed the right place.

"Yes-- lets go!" Ravana said almost excited, despite them being there for Asura's own benefit. Despite Asura's own confusion, he follwed Ravana as they proceeded up the steps.

The climb alone took some time-- roughly 10 or 15 minutes climb without using chakra to get up there. Soon enough they reached the top. Despite the view they had from below, the close up was not as glamorous.

Everything was trashed! Statues had been knocked over, the paper windows of the temple had been torn and the furniture inside and out was completely overturned. Monks continued to work , sweeping up damage and trying to restore the temple with their bare hands.

Asura looked in complete shock and disappointment.

"What a dump!" Ravana said without any tact to his words. Asura turned to him, feeling like punching him in the head if it would actually hurt the brute. " These monks don't seem to take care of their own temple. This nation is going downhill huh?" he said.

"You idiot! Its clear they were attacked or something!!" Asura shouted, the monks already staring at the two in confusion, their pride already well hurt. Asura moved over to the temple to talk to the monks there.

Finding one, he wore a yellow and black robe, different from the others. He could only assume he was the master of this temple. "What happened?" Asura asked, clearly checking if anyone was hurt. "Do you need medical help?"

The monk looked exhausted and worn out , but okay as he looked around. "No, thank you. We were lucky they didn't hurt anyone severely. We defended this place but there were just too many." the monk said.

Asura looked to him confused. "They? They whom?" Asura asked.

The monk looked to Asura, a sad expression still on his face. "The Kobolds. Vicious little creatures. They are no bigger than your waste but they travel in packs and their numbers were considerable. In the past weeks, they have been scavenging through the country side, ambushing travelers and such on their way through the hills. " he explained as calmly as possible. Despite scratches and some minor wounds he had, he seemed composed and fine. "But it seemed they took something very important today."

"WHat happened?" Asura asked.

A look of shame crossed the monk's face. "They took our temple's sacred treasure. The Heart of Earth-- a rare mineral that carries the chakra of the earth." he explained.

(846 words)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )    The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )  EmptyFri Sep 04 2015, 17:52

Part 3.

Asura was surprised by this. The bandits, thieves or whatever these kobolds were, had stolen the treasured relic to this elemental shrine. It was a big deal. It was the object he required to see in order to awaken his earth elemental powers. He needed to adapt his chakra to it, but now it was not possible that it was stolen.

"Heh, seems like you chumps got yourself pushed around by vermin," Ravana said beside him.

Asura turned to his master, shocked by how rude he was. "Ravana, enough!"

The monk looked down in shame. "He is right... we don't deserve condolence for what had occured. They took us off guard and overwhelmed us quickly. still it is no excuse for what happened," he admitted, ashamed and speaking for the other monks as they recovered. "Before we knew it, they grabbed the stone and ran off. "

Asura stepped forward, showing a bit more compassion aside his mentor. "What would they want it for?" he asked.

"I only know the rumors of these tribal creatures, but ... I heard them talking about Summoning the Lord of Crags. I have no clue who or what they were. Before, they used to serve the 7 tails beast who had dwelled under the earth, but that was a long time ago." he explained. "They are mole like creatures, so they dwell deep under the ground as well. Whatever they want with that stone, I have no clue what but... its valuable to our temple."

Asura couldn't help but feel sorry for them. As Ravana just had his arms crossed and looked away in disguist, Asura couldn't just put them to shame. People were capable of putting themselves down if needed. No sense in beating more guilt upon them. But Asura was also not without compassion. "We can get it back for you. Would that be okay?" he said.

The monks looked up in confusion and in surprise. "Huh? Seriously? You would be willing to search for them and retrieve our artifact?" he asked.

"And make sure they don't bother you again, for good measure," Asura replied with a cracking of his knuckles in his fist.

Ravana smirked at the young ninja's tone. "Now you are talking my language. Sappy helping them,, but whatever." He commented.

Ignoring Ravana, Asura turned to the monks as they gathered closer. "I came here from Iwa to pay homage to the shrine for my training. I need the item anyway, so might as well get it back." he said, shrugging his shoulders. "Helping you guys out and fighting some creeps, that's a bonus."

"Are you sure?" one of the other monks said. "There were many of them. THeir numbers are formidable,"

"HAH!" Ravana interrupted with a boastful laugh. "If numbers are their only advantage, then the runt here shouldn't have any trouble. After my training that is," he said.

Despite a dirtly look from Asura, Ravana was right. He could handle this. "It will be fine. Just point us in the right direction and we can handle it!" he said with optimism.

Ravana crossed his arms . He didn't know when they became 'we' but he went along with it. If he got to fight, he was happy.

(540 words)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )    The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )  EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 00:14

part 4.

"So where exactly do these kobolds hide out?" Asura asked, not even knowing really what they looked like besides what these monks described. Sounded like overgrown rats to him.

"They headed south-east. There is a cave entrance near there. But the caves honeycomb everywhere in Iwa," the monk said, pointing in the direction. "Its very difficult to find their den, let alone go there safely with all the tunnels there."

Asura wasn't concerned about that. "Not to worry. I been exploring those caves since I was a kid," he said, "I am sure I can figure my way around once I get there." With that, he turned back for the steps "We will be back soon," Asura said and left, Ravana following behind him.

"Meh," Ravana said once they were out of earshot. "A fight is good, but I hate playing savior." he commented. "They better pay us for this, is all I am saying. Or maybe a few priestesses that I can chat with afterward."

Asura had a frown on his face again, hearing Ravana's comments. "Sometimes, I wish you would just keep those things to yourself," he said, unable to believe how greedy his mentor was.

They soon reached the spot they had been told about. Asura looked into the cave, seeming like any other. However he did notice something. THe series of strange footprints into the dust of the cave entrace. Four toed creatures on two legs, all of them scurrying ahead in a rush from the looks of the tracks. He knelt there as he observed the clues at the entrance, and slowly stood up. "Looks like the monks were right. This must be the place. Hopefully we find this object they need and it will be easy to spot," he said as he looked into the dark cave.

Ravana had his sword in his sheath, resting it on his shoulder. He seemed eager to draw it, but out of the whole time Asura knew Ravana, he never had drawn it. "Heh, sure we get this stone, but here is a thought, kid,' Ravana brought up, "Think these rats are hoarding anything else of value?"

Asura blinked a moment as he glanced at Ravana. "From what we were told, the Kobolds are scavangers. Who knows? They may have valuables they stolen from others on the roads." he said.

Ravana grinned wider as he tapped his shoulder with his sword. "Not a bad possibility. Let's get going, or you need me to hold your hand?" he teased.

"Please..." Asura groaned in aggravation. He would of wacked him if it would actually hurt. Regardless, Asura moved into the cave and Ravana followed behind him.

Asura lit a single flame as it allowed them now to see in the dark. If nothing else it kept them from tumbling over their own two feet as they began to make their way inside.

(483 words)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )    The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )  EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 11:55

Part. 5

The cave continued on for a ways, stretching far into the mountain and branching off into 3 different directions. Though large and wide, the caves seemed to be littered with metallic nick nacks. It was clear the Kobolds had been through here, but there was no way to tell where they went. Even worse. There was a chance the Kobolds would have defenses preventing enemies from chasing after them.

Asura and Ravana stopped at the fork in the cave, looking around. "It could take too long to explore every route and tunnel. We need another strategy to figure out where they went. There aren't many other footprints around either due to the solid rock on the ground. " Asura explained.

Ravana scoffed, unimpressed. "Well unless you are a sensory type, I don't see how else you are going to find them. We could just flood the place with Fire jutsu till we burnt hem out." he said , more of humor than anything else.

Asura didn't laugh as he stood up from his tracking position. "Hold on... let me try something."

Ravana gave a curious hum sound as he looked at Asura. The young ninja closed his eyes and after a moment as if to meditate, he opened them again, a new gleam in his eye. "Tengan!" he activated his Tengan-- the Doujutsu to the Jiin clan. At that moment, his vision had become enhanced. He could see through solid objects, and also see heat signatures. He slowly scanned the cave and the ones he could see that connected to the others.

The older man grinned as he saw the new look in Asura's eyes. The orange color with the black tribal sun pattern. "Hehe... Asura, you little punk! You been holding out on me!" he said , amused and surprised. "So you have a Kekkei Genkai Doujutsu? Very impressive. Or you just you making your eyes look more intimidating?" he joked.

Asura glanced at Ravana briefly but returned to scanning the cave. "I can track their body heat with the eyes. Hopefully, I can use it to find them more accurately. I can actually see through solid objects. X-ray vision." he explained. He saw a few big red blobs but solid, and not like what they were looking for. "Its a little bit of time since i have to differentiate from the random wild beasts that roam the caves and these critters but since they travel close together, i should spot them..."

Ravana waited with a bit of impatience as his foot tapped the stones. Asura soon glanced downward and soon saw something. A mass of red specks, roughly 50 meters below. "There!" Asura said pointing downward. " That has to be them. Now if we just follow the tunnels that go into the right route we should--"

He was interrupted as Ravana approached near the wall and delivered a mighty roar and punch to it! The entire cavern rumbled with the punch and Asura fell flat on his ass from the impact, taken off guard! Ravana had punched right in the direction. Ravana had done it wtihout any second thought, causing Asura to glare at him. "YOU MORON!! ARE YOU TRYING TO BRING DOWN THE ENTIRE CAVE!? YOU'LL CRUSH US!!" Asura shouted, furious at his mentor.

Ravana merely chuckled as the dust cleared, to reveal he had punched a hole clear into the mountain-- leading in the direction of the kobold nest. While it was impressive, leaving Asura reeling whether or not he had used earth style or sheer strength, he still was pissed. "Are you trying to alert them that we are coming?! Come on, your smarter than this!" he shouted at his master.

"Let them know," Ravana said, shouldering his sword once more. "Besides, not like they can do anything about it. After all, scared enemies make more desperate and pushing their limits." he said boastfully and walked down the tunnel.

Asura dropped his Tengan, allowing his eyes to revert back to their usual red pupils. he sighed as he rubbed the back of his head. "Damn him... he can be too much to deal with," he said as he reluctantly follwed Ravana down the hole he punched.

It didn't take them long as they descended into the hole that Ravana made. Though startling the walls and causing some falling of debris, Ravana seemed to have a control on his strength to do so without causing a cave in. He would punch another hole, stretching several meters in. Anyone in these caves would have to be deaf to not hear the racket, but alas, he didn't care as he freely punched the way to directly enter the Kobold's lair.

Words; 784
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )    The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )  EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 12:24

Post 6.

The Kobold's lair was a wider cavern oppose to the caves inside. It had several tunnels, many of them made by the little furry creatures themselves. It was so deep down, the glow of magma flowed through the cavern. The glow came from crevices and ravines in the cavern, as the little furry rat-like creatures looked up at the rumbling from their ceiling. Finally, after a loud roar and impact, a huge slab of earth came falling down and crashing into the ground. It crushed a few made structures, tents and such made by the kobolds, who scurried out of the way as the rocks hit.

As the dust cleared, Ravana and Asura could see the large cavern. it was pretty big, stretching as far as two or three football fields. The glow from the magma lit the area, and large yellow crystals dotted the area. It was definately a cavern Asura had never seen before.

"KWAA!!! " One of the kobolds shrieked. "OVerdwellers come down to Navel! "

"Kakaka-- they come to steal Earthfather's tweasure! "

One of them raised a sneer and rallied his other friends nearby. "Death to the Overdweller who challenge the Lord of Crags!" he shouted.

Asura blinked at this from the hole above. "The Lord of Crags? What are they talking about?" he asked.

"DOn't know. Don't care a fuck!" Ravana said with glee, as he looked down at the scurrying rat people. There was a count of many-- possibly close to 100 total. If not, more with the numbers not present in the cavern. Ravana seemed all the eager to fight overwhelming odds. "Its about time I get to have a solid fight for the kill. " He then licked his lips, as if almost sadistically seeking to sate his appetite. "You hear that vermin, me and my friend are gonna slaughter you all and take your treasure for kicks!!"

Asura didn't approve of Ravana including him in this, but the Kobolds got riled up by that.

"NO ONE TAKES EARTHFATHER's TWEASURES! ATTAWK!!" they squealed.

"Don't fall too far behind my kill count, kid," Ravana said to Asura before he stepped off the ledge and dropped down to the cavern floor below. The large man landed with a large thud, a crater in his place from his oversize weight of muscle. The very shockwave tossed structures further as the Kobolds ran for him, prepared to fight.

Asura regretted it coming to this, but a fight was a fight and he couldn't run away from it. "Damn, you Ravana. What kind of ninja blindly charges in just so he can get a kick of fighting?" he said to himself.

With that, he too stepped off the ledge and into the fray of battle. Unlike his mentor, Asura landed softly on the ground, the jump being easy to stick. No sooner did he land, three of the koblds came after with spears and knives to attack him. With a quick draw, Asura drew his short katana and parried their first attacks, dancing back and around as they attacked. The moment he got a safe amount of distance, he charged his blade with chakra and dove right in!

His slash had indeed struck the mark, causing a squeal from the Kobold he slew. The splatter of blood flashed before him as his chakra blade sliced through the first. As the other one came, he made no less of time as he slashed in a clear spiral, delivering the same attack to the other. They were either pushovers, or Asura had become that strong.

Words: 579
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )    The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )  EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 12:52

Post 7.

Ravana didn't even have to draw his sword, but the man was drawing the most attention with his threats and boastfulness. They came after him in bulk, but it was a huge mistake. He would grab one, and literally strangle it to death, then use it to wack the others. Some he sheerly crushed under his feet as he pretty much charged and sent many flying in all directions. "Rats! All of you, and no stronger! Is that all you can do?!" he roared before making a single hand sign.

Lightning violently erupted from the area around him, striking the koblds and sending many flying, now smoldering scorched corpses.

Asura was more agile and exact with his attacks. He combined his taijutsu and sword, slashing critical slashes into the enemies as they came at him. He would easily flip over them, attacking them from their flanks and moving on to the next one.

As he fought, he kept his eyes open for it. He saw a few shiney trinkets scattered about the cave but nothing that stood out as a large chakra stone. He had to find it for the shrine, and he for one was not gonna lose himself in battle. Unlike Ravana.

"Where is it...?" he said to himself as he blocked another strike from a kobold's spear. Blocking it, he nailed the creature in the face with a kick, sending it away.

A mass of them now came at him, and this time he had enough of the fighting this way. "Katon-- Giant Fireball Jutsu!!" he shouted and then blew out a gust of air which immediately took shape and become a powerful fireball!

The kobolds saw this and attempted to flee, but it was too late, as the fireball crashed and exploded. The flames arched upward into the cavern as several kobolds were sent scattering in all directions from the violent fireball, many of them now charred and burned.

At that time, Asura saw one. This one was smaller than the others but something he held was shiney. It glowed almost as Asura saw it, and saw the little guy jump at his gaze. It was holding a brown colored stone with a glowing crack in it-- and pulsing like the vein was alive with chakra. "Is that?!" Asura gasped.

At that moment, the little kobold ran-- taking the stone with it as it headed for a bridge of earth, leading to a large circular platform.

"Hey! Get back here!" Asura shouted, chasing after the thief.

Words: 420
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )    The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )  EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 13:33

Post 8.

As Ravana was pretty much wiping out the nest of kobolds, making the place red with their blood, Asura chased after the single one-- who had the Earth's Heart stone. Asura caught up to it quickly as he jumped and leaped over the little kobold and landed in front of it. The little one squealed as it tried to get away, but Asura reached and grabbed it by the neck.

He didn't kill it, but the grip was painful enough for it to drop the stone and tumble to the ground. Once he did, Asura merely shoved the rodent away-- and for his own sake, the kobold ran away back over the earth bridge. Asura sighed as he sheathed his sword and looked at the stone. It was a strange one as the cracked glowed, as if the stone was a heart for chakra to pulse from.

The scurrying of the kobolds could be heard as they ran for their lives against Ravana. Knowing they were overpowered, the little runts ran into the caves, fleeing as Ravana laughed, blood staining his body but mixed well with the red tattoos he had on his chest and arms. "HAH! Come back, ya cowards! I haven't had my fill!!" he boasted. Despite that, he turned and went towards where Asura was on the platform. He saw Asura and the stone nearby. "Is that it?" he asked.

"I think so," Asura answered, about to pick it up.

"KWAAKA!! OVERDWELLERS NO TUCH HEART!" another Kobold voice bellowed.

Stopping, Asura turned around and looked. The kobold was coming from the other side of the gorge, the lava below being a barrier between them. This one was a bit bigger than the rest, with a strange tribal mask on his face. Two more were beside him, both ritually dressed, if you considered trinkets made from old metal and trash, ritualistic.

"FOOWISH OVERDWELLERS SHALL KNOW MIGHT OF THE EARTHFATHER!!" he bellowed, as the others squaked next to him. "You shall be goo below his mgihty feet!"

Asura grimaced, not liking the sound of it. "EH... not a pleasant image, but what is this Earthfather they keep talking about? They can't mean a tailed beast, can they?"

Before Ravana could even comment, the kobolds seemed to raise their staffs up and pleaded to the air. "KRAK! Oh lord of crags, come to us your faithful children! Rise mighty Titan!!" they bellowed, echoing throughout the cave.

At first, there was nothing. FOr a moment, Asura thought it was some sort of stupid joke. However, no more than he was about to let his guard down, the earth began to rumble below and around them. They both looked around, curious to the source of the tremer. The stone on the ground began to glow brighter and brighter. Asura wasn't sure what was going on, but soon the stone floated upward into the air.

Other stones were suddenly coming towards it! They rolled and floated up, as if gravity itself was starting to flow around it. The chakra was now growing visible from the stone as the pieces of earth packed onto it. It formed a larger sphere of earth and rock, like a cacoon almost. After an ominous calm and stopping, -- the cracks in the large sphere glowed, and then erupted!!

Asura and Ravana guarded themselves with their arms but soon they could see what emerged.

The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )  468px-Titan

An ugly creature that towered well above them was big and large. It was the color of the earth and stone itself, with cracks like veins running up and down its body and glowing the same way the Earth's Heart did. The creature was large in size, like an obese person but built like a mountain, with a small loincloth. It had a head upon its large body, revealing a head of white hair. Its eyes glowed yellow, showing no sign of humanity it its appearance.

"Relative of your's, Ravana?" Asura asked in obvious jest, feeling the need to make a sarcastic joke in the face of the large beast that now stood before them.

Ravana grumbled at that. "Very funny, Asura. " he commented but glared at the giant before them.

The large creature soon loomed its head in their direction and glared upon them. "Grrr... Overdwellers who spill the blood of my children. Such insult shall not be tolerated...." he said in a slow but deep tone. "Thou shall feel the fury and might of the earth!!" he roared, causing the very cavern to tremble all over.

At that moment, the bellow had caused the platform to shake violently. Asura held his footing but he looked to see what it did do-- the bridge that allowed them to cross suddenly collapsed, leaving them stranded in the circular platform with the giant with them!

Ravana sneered at the giant called Titan, not afraid in the least. "Heh, looks like we have ourselves a real fight than those vermin. Asura, you up for this?" he asked, egging his pupil on.

Asura drew his sword again, and took a fighting stance. "YOu bet! Let's rock!!" he shouted.

Titan unleashed a large roar of his own, causing the entire arena to tremble with his fury!!

(870 words)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )    The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )  EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 22:21

Part 9.

Titan roared out in a mighty bellow and immediately raised a leg. Despite his size, his legs appeared small but his center of gravity was too big to take him lightly! Asura realized it was much like a sumo fighter as he soon stepped down-- and the entire arena began to upheave with the earth! It moved like a wave, trying to toss Asura and Ravana off the smaller arena and down into the lava below!

But Asura was quick as he jumped up, avoiding the upheaval of earth as he flipped over it. Ravana was pushed back but not far. He didn't fall off as he only skidded a few feet back.

Figures... If I had to guess, he is using earth style chakra to empower his attacks. This won't be easy to break through his defenses," Asura thought as he landed and immediately charged with his chakra sword. Asura jumped up and struck at the monster's large gut, but the cut merely left a scratch. Asura had put alot  of chakra into the blade but alas, it didn't cut as deeply as he had hoped.

"NOt done  yet!" Asura roared as he flipped and used his chakra to cause fire to ignight around his fist. "Katon; Explosion Fist Jutsu!" He roared and threw a mighty punch, combining Katon with his own physical strength. There was a violent blow that actually cause the creature to grunt-- followed by the roar of fire.

But alas, the giant didn't fall. He bellowed and threw a rock arm towares Asura, attempting to hit him!

Asura quickly flipped out of the way and jumped down, landing beside Ravana.

"Come on, kid! I know you are stronger than that!" he shouted, clearly egging Asura or motivating him. He couldn't tell which. "Its just an overgrown boulder with a face."

"Easier said than done," Asura grumbled as he watched Titan's movements. "Its whole body is like armor. Tough to crack."

"GRAAAAA!!" he roared and slammed a fist into the ground. Suddenly, patches of stone below them began to glow and rumble.

"MOVE!!' Asura shouted as he jumped off the patches, finding a shady spot. Ravana did the same, jumping to another end of the arena. Suddenly those points exploded, tossing earth and such into the air.

At that moment, as the smoke cleared, Titan charged-- this time at Ravana. It threw a massive punch for him.

But Ravana caught it with one arm. He pushed it back, his feet skidding a bit but holding his ground. Ravana exchanged looks between him and Titan, smirking. "Not bad, big guy. You might actually qualify for good exercise!" he said, It was then he gave a shove, and Titan backed up-- only to soon have Ravana jump up and nail a punch into Titan's face!

"GRAAAAA!!" Titan roared, both insulted and hit by the pain of Ravana's insanely powerful punch.

"ASURA!!" Ravana roared. "Do what damage you can. I'll take his punches for the time being. "

Seeing that Ravana was willing to be the object or Titan's attention for the moment, it gave Asura the moment to freely attack without worrying about defense. With that, he charged once more. "Got it!" he said and charged again, this time aiming for the rear of the fat earthly bastard!

Jumping up, he literally ran up Titan's back with his blade. He jumped, flipped and came down. "RED BEAST!!" he shouted, performing a spin, series of kicks and finally a slash at the giant monster. The damage alone caused damage as it sliced into his back.

(596 words)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )    The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )  EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 23:01

Post 10.

The battle moved on as slowly but surely, Titan began to take damage with Asura's taijutsu and Katon style attacks. As Ravana was keeping its attention with mocking, taking its damage in strive and countering attack with his awesome strength, Asura was free to pile up damage from out of sight.

"Katon-- Great Firebird Jutsu!!" he roared and from his very body, he waved his arms forward. A fiery mass appeared out from him and a firebird like a phoenix formed. It smashed into Titan, causing another roar, but despite the beating he was taking, his large body failed to crack. He was built like a tank and just as tough to penetrate! Despit it, Asura kept going, combining his Taijutsu with his Ninjutsu to try and find some method of killing this fat bastard!

"YOU INSECTS ARE STARTING TO ANNOY ME!!!" he roared, and suddenly the ceiling began to rumble and so did the floor below them. With each passing moment, its control over the earth was going stronger and stronger. The floor was about to erupt, and so were stalagtites about to fall from the ceiling.

"MOVE !!" Asura shouted in warning as the combine multi direction attacks were causing trouble from above and below!

Asura's eyes flashed-- activating his Tengan eyes.

Earth erupted and fell upon them all, coating nearly the entire arena. However-- in that flash of earth and dust, Asura found a safe point, right under Titan himself. He crouched low, in a rather uncomfortable positoion but safe regardless. He opened his eyes, his Tengan eyes glowing with energy and awareness. He sprinted out from between his legs and circled him again. Seeing him, Titan glanced his head, spotting Asura running to try and find another vantage point of attack.

A growl escaped Titan. "ENOUGH Games!! Feel the fury of the EARTH!!" he roared.

At that very moment, he jumped!!

The guy was so big, the idea of him jumping seemed impossible. ANd he didn't just jump, he flew. He soared high into the air to the very top of the high ceiling of the cavern. And it was pretty obvious there was only one place left for him to go.

"Oh crap..." Asura groaned as he knew what was going to happen. In alarm, he looked to Ravana. "HOLD ON TO SOMETHING!!" he roared.

WIth a mighty bellow, Titan came falling back down like a meteorite. It whistled in the air from its descent and proceeded to land where it had jumped.

BOOOOM!!! The impact rocked the entire arena, making it smaller as parts of the ledge fell off. Dust and smoke went everywhere. The sheer power of the shockwave alone felt like being hit by a truck!

As the smoke cleared, Ravana looked around. He had avoided most injury, his body sturdy and strong. He had survived far worser beatings. But he couldn't see Asura anywhere. Could he of fallen off or worse get squashed by Titan's fat ass?!

"Asura!!" Ravana shouted for him. "WHere the hell are you, you spit?!"

"Jeez, don't shead tears over me, ya knucklehead." Asura grumbled.

Both Ravana and Titan seemed surprised.

A few brilliant red flames danced in the air between them. They seemed to move as if alive, then taking shape, it landed before them. THe red flames soon shaped out as if to form something and with a scatter-- the flames revealed Asura. He was standing calm and focused, as if he had never been hurt!

Asura glared at Titan with his Tengan. The Jutsu he just used was a Jutsu of Asura's own making-- called Hot Streak. Utilizing Asura's unique flames of Enton Release, he turned his entire body into the indomitable blaze. By transforming himself into the flames itself, he could maneuver around the battlefield with ease. He could slip through enemy attacks and even preposition himself in a new location.

At that time, Ravana growled with a pleased grin on his face. Almost feral pleasure. "Kid, you been holding out on me. I owe you a beating when this is over," he jested a bit.

Asura chose to ignore this as he focused to his goal. Defeating Titan.

(698 words)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )    The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Crags: Get the Earth's Heart (Quest-- Earth Element| Reward Dice )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next