Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Resurgence 003: Life In Earth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Resurgence 003: Life In Earth Empty
PostSubject: Resurgence 003: Life In Earth   Resurgence 003: Life In Earth EmptyWed Jul 31 2013, 11:15

"This is it?" Yukimura said as he walked around the tall statue. In front of him stood a tall temple with what seemed like an infinite number of steps, lodged in a rock bed. He pulled out the scroll handed to him by Hayabusa and then looked up at the temple.
"Yeah That's it alright."
"This is where it began." The voice returned to him. Yukimura didn't bother turning his head. It was clearly obvious only he could hear the voice.
"Where what began?" He thought back.
"The West Senju Family." Yukimura was surprised. What did this Senju Clan have to do with him? Was he really apart of the greatest clan known to the history of The Shinobi world?
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence 003: Life In Earth   Resurgence 003: Life In Earth EmptyWed Jul 31 2013, 17:29

Yukimura walked up the stairs and was greeted by a man with a brown cloak. His face was completely covered. The first sign that there was something suspect about this man.
"May I help you?" He asked Yukimura. Yukimura said nothing and continued past him. Angered the man threw two projectiles Yukimura's way. Yukimura quickly turned and avoided the projectiles.
"You are weak. Stop this now before I kill you" Yukimura said. The man said nothing and ran towards Yukimura. He shook his head grabbed the incoming hand of the man. The he would proceed to pull him in while drawing his knee to the mans face.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence 003: Life In Earth   Resurgence 003: Life In Earth EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 13:22

Yukimura turned his head and procedded up the stairs till finally he reached the chamber of the Earth Badger Kaku. Yukimura placed his hands on the small sphere but was instantly stopped by one of the monks. The monk looked at him and gave him a good sizing.
'What are you doing boy?" The monk asked though he could clearly see what Yukimura was doing.
"What is your name?" The monk asked barraging him with questions. Yukimura couldn't think straight. In reality he didn't know what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence 003: Life In Earth   Resurgence 003: Life In Earth EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 13:24

"I'm here to acquire the power from this temple hoping it will allow me to remember my past." Yukimura responded to the monk. The Monk placed his hand on Yukimura's chest and slowly breathed in. It was then the monk began to suffer what looked like a Mini Seizure. Yukimura watched him come to his senses and was surprised when he thought saw what looked like a smile upon his face.
"My Dear Boy. The power is already In side of you." He said. Yukimura was a bit confused.
"What do you mean?" Yukimura asked.
"What Is your Name boy?" The monk Replied.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence 003: Life In Earth   Resurgence 003: Life In Earth EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 13:30

"Yukmura Sanada"
Immediately the monk hissed and backed away from Yukimura. "You're a liar. What is your name boy?" The monk monk screamed. Yukmura was now more confused than ever. Then the words of Hayabusa echoed through his ears, "Your bloodline… Senju." Yukimura raised his head and responded, "Senju, My name is Yukimura Senju of the Forest." The Monk nodded and grabbed the ball located on the tail of the badger.
"You are who you say you are Senju." He placed the sphere to the chest of Yukimura and immediately Yukimura could feel the energy of earth revitalizing in his chest.
"Senju. You are one with earth."
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence 003: Life In Earth   Resurgence 003: Life In Earth EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 13:39

"How do I use this power?" Yukimura asked as he began to turn to walk away. The monk smiled and raised his head.
"The same way you use that other element you have. Concentrate on it and draw it out. It's in your chakra." The monk said as he slowly disappeared. Yukimura wanted nothing more than to be on his way and go to the next mission that he was assigned. Along with this new power armed in his arsenal he was ready to take on everything. Though Yukimura still wanted one more thing. He arrived at the bottom of the steps and removed the Kinjutsu Scroll from his back.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence 003: Life In Earth   Resurgence 003: Life In Earth EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 13:46

Yukimura opened the scroll and immediately recognized the first jutsu.
"Edo Tensei." He said to himself. "I know this jutsu. I don't know why but I know this Jutsu." He said to himself. He turned to to the next page and immediately saw another jutsu he was interested in.
"Kage Bushin. This... Will come in handy" Yukimura said to himself as he read the scroll.
"It may help with me growing stronger." He then read the entire page and easily performed the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence 003: Life In Earth   Resurgence 003: Life In Earth EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 13:49

Yukimura decided to see if he could draw up the Elemental chakra of earth that was already inside of him. He placed his hands together and began to draw upon the chakra.
"There it is..." He said to himself as he concentrated long and hard upon the chakra. Suddenly he could feel himself welding the chakra up from his body and out. The ground around him began crackling and intense with pressure.
"This... This is it." He said to himself as he could feel a new sense of life within him.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence 003: Life In Earth   Resurgence 003: Life In Earth EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 13:52

Armed with his new Kage Bushin Jutsu and his Earth element, Yukimura was ready to full his destiny to become whatever he was to become.
"Now to find my destiny," Yukimura said to himself. Suddenly the thought of the mission that Hayabusa had sent for him became underway. Head to Kumogakure and the scroll will guide him.
"Hayabusa, some how... My destiny is through him. If he want's me to go to Kumogakure than I think I should do that" He said as he began running towards the crossroads. Though still he didn't where he was going he had a pretty good generalization of where to go.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence 003: Life In Earth   Resurgence 003: Life In Earth EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 14:04

He wrapped up the scroll and the placed it on his back. With that Yukimura began to think.
"I have to learn about my past. Where my true heritage is from that way I can best learn how to push forward my future." Yukimura said as he unveiled the world map which was given to him by Hayabusa.
"This is the obvious way to Kumogakure. It's that way I will go." He said to himself as he began.
"You've done well Yukimura. We are one step closer to being together." The voice said. Yukimura didn't know what to think of the voice but he nodded.
"Just who are you?" Yukimura asked.
"I am the Deity who even the bijuu worship." The voice replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence 003: Life In Earth   Resurgence 003: Life In Earth Empty

Back to top Go down

Resurgence 003: Life In Earth
Page 1 of 1