Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 13:02

“What does this mean for me?” Yukimura said holding his staff. He was now standing up looking at the monkeys.
“Well, for starters, You’re going to be trained by us on how to actually fight. Some of those leaf shinobi can’t really fight” Hanuman said with a laugh. Enma elbowed Hanuman and then pointed to the headband over his head.
“I know you didn’t notice but we’re already allied with the leaf village faithfully. At least most of us.” He said referring to Hanuman who didn’t have a headband.
“Now that you mention it-“ Yukimura said finally noticing the headband on Wukong as well. “What else do I benefit from this?”

WC: 2693
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 13:53

Wukong shrugged.
“Well, you’ll be able to summon us as your comrades which not a lot of people can do.” He said. “Also, We’re going to train you in the ways of Senjutsu.” Hanuman elbowed Wukong. Nudging him to shut up. Enma now ticked of by Wukong’s big mouth let out a sigh, presumably with all his frustrations.
“Listen, It’s your choice to sign this scroll. But if you do. You’re in for a world of training, at least till the Elder Sage calls for your next prophecy” Enma said. Yukimura was suddenly liking the way thing were shaping. If he continued with this he would possible surpass even his brother.

WC: 2804
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 13:58

“Alright than Teach me new and powerful Jutsu!” Yukimura said as he slapped both his palms together. Enma slapped him on the head and sat back down.
“You have to sign the scroll first Baka.” He said as he opened it up. “Bite your thumb and sign your name in blood. After that, tap your thumb to each of your fingers and place your hand prints below.” When the scroll opened up, Yukimura saw a list of names: Sarutobi Hiruzen, Sarutobi Asuma, Sanda Yukimura, Senju Heise. Yukimura identified Hiruzen as the Third Hokage what also interested him was both the Sanada and Senju Names.
“I… Know these people” He thought to himself.

WC: 2916
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 14:06

This must have been what Sensei was talking about when he said the path of Hiruzen. The third Hokage had the ability to summon the Sun Monkey Clan. Yukimura began to sign his name right after Senju Heise. After which he stamped his fingers in blood and then placed his entire hand on the paper.
“Am I supposed to feel different? Cause I don’t feel different” He asked as he removed his hand from the scrool. All three monkeys shook there head.
“Nope, but now we have to return you the real world. Your training will start tomorrow. You have a lot to learn” The said

WC: 3023
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 14:11

Hanuman began to form a string of hand seals and then placed them on the ground. Instantly, Yukimura’s body began to be covered by leaves until he was engulfed and disappeared.
“He maybe the one the 1st prophecy spoke of” Enma said solemnly, “But who knows if this boy will live to be the Guardian Son Goku dreams Of.”
“To think, Son Goku would be the won to raise a child to protect a village he knows so little about.” Hanuman said.
“I see it,” Wukong said standing Up right staring at the spot where Yukimura was once standing, “He’s not just another replica. He’s alive. There’s a fire within him. Maybe it’s the will of fire Hiruzen kept telling you about” He said turning to Enma. Enma grunted his teeth, stood and walked off.
“Wukong is Delirious,” Enma yelled as he walked away.

WC: 3167
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 14:16

Heise appeared in the air and fell down landing near a camp fire. Minoru sat there sitting and playing with a mini banjo singing his heart away. When he heard the thump of Yukimura he turned around and looked as if he’d seen a ghost.
“Omg, Yukimura, You’re actually alive!” He yelled with excitement. Yukimura stood in frustration as he looked at Sensei Minoru. Minoru himself could see the anger in Yukimura’s face.
“What Kind of jutsu did you teach me. There’s talking monkeys!” He yelled. Minoru laughed and rubbed his head.
“Well technically its your own fault. You reverse summoned yourself” Minoru said.

WC: 3271
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 14:20

“I What?” Yukimura questioned. Suddenly he remembered. When he’d been falling in the endless pit, He’d form the hand seals out of order by just a bit. It must have been what caused him to perform the jutsu backwards.
“That’s right. I told you this before Yukimura,” Minoru said as he sat down, “Hand seals shape and mold chakra into our liking. If you perform the hand seals in the in correct fashion, the Jutsu will come out wrong” Minoru said as he began packing his things.
“You should get going Yukimura, Noboyuki and Mei-Lee have been worried sick about you. And remember our little deal.” Minoru said.
“Yeah yeah… don’t tell Mei-Lee” Yukimura said as he began to run off.

WC: 3392
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 14:24

“You actually gave him enough affinity to teleport to the water curtain cave.” Minoru said seemingly to no one.
“We figured if he had similar blood type and chakra, the blood left from Yukimura would be able to get him to the water curtain cave.” The water right next to Minoru said speaking back.
“That boy is following everything you guys said he would. He doesn’t have an Interest in Hayabusa, he’s able to summon the monkeys now I presume. Hell even the chakra natures are aligned perfectly. What do you make of all that?” Minoru asked.
“If He joins the leaf black ops, he’ll be one of the more tougher bastards to kill.” The water spoke. Minoru laughed and disappeared within the breeze.

WC: 3516
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 15:58

On his way home Yukimura began thinking about the names on the scroll his signed. Minoru had begun training him in the ways of the Hokage almost exactly. He was able to learn the summoning jutsu from the Minoru, and now Yukimura also knew the location of the Water Curtain Cave. He didn’t know how, but he knew that if he wanted to, He could reverse summon himself back to the cave.
“If, Minoru wants to train me in the ways of the Hokage… than I’ll be the best there is. I’m going to master their jutsu better than they were able to use it.” He said to himself.

WC: 3625
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 16:04

“Big words for a runt” A voice said. Yukimura looked up and noticed Mei-Lee and Noboyuki staring at him. Yukimura was elated, it had felt like days since he’d seen his brother and girlfriend.
“You guys wouldn’t believe what happen.” He yelled as he ran up and hugged them both.

Later.
“I see, so that’s what your training is consisting of” Mei-Lee said as she brought the pot over to the boys. “Well, if you’re expected to learn the skillset of the previous Hokage, than you do your best! I’m rooting for you!” She said cheerfully. Noboyuki stared at his little brother astounded. Although his own training was going rather well, he was shocked at just how strong Yukimura himself was becoming.
“You better make me proud” He said holding his fist up with a grin. Yukimura held his own fist up back his brother and smiled.
“You bet older brother! I’m fired up!!!”

WC: 3779
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 16:19

At the end of the day when all was said and done, Yukimura again back at the Hokage summit. This time, He was on the head of Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Third Hokage.
“Okay Lord 3rd, You were the Genius of your time. Help me see the way you see things.” Yukimura said. Beside him a small monkey, this one not a talker but he did show up next to Yukimura later on during the day. He rested his head on Yukimura’s lap and began to fall asleep.
“Peace, That’s what you wanted Sarutobi? Well I’ll help create that peace. I’ll guard this village with my very life.”

WC: 3886
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next