Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 21:48

Yukimura’s body flew through miles and miles of trees till he landed at the edge of a Rockside. His hand rested on what felt like firm ground and he felt a sigh of relief. Just then, the ground he was resting on began to loosen.
“Aww you’ve got to be kidding me” He said as he yelled allowed. Once the ground move, Yukimura was now falling into the depths of the cavern.
“You’re going to die if you don’t use the summoning jutsu” Minoru’s voice echoed through the bottomless cavern.
“Fuck YOU SENSEI!!!!” Yukimura yelled back. He bit his right thumb hard enough to get a drop of blood out and then began to form hand seals: Board, Dog, Bird, Ram, Monkey. Fuck fuck fuck! I need a surface… oh wait the scroll. Yukimura rushed to pull out the scroll and placed his hand on it.
“Summoning jutsu!” He yelled aloud. And his body disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

WC: 1390
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 21:56

Up above, Minoru sat overlooking the cavern, where Yukimura had fallen into. A small chuckle came across him as he placed his hand on his on his forehead.
“Geez, as smart as he is, You wouldn’t think he would be the one” Minoru said with a laugh. “I guess I’ll see him in a day or two, if he’s still alive.” He said.

Elsewhere, Yukimura’s body fell out the sky and crash landed into a grassy. When he stood up Yukimura discovered wherever he was, it wasn’t Konoha. Emerald moss clumped together to form heaps of blue, white clouds sailed the air like jade, A quiet house with peaceful windows, flowers growing on the smooth bench, extravagant pearls hanging on monkey statues, Stone chairs tables and beds of large size, and bamboo trees. After all this, Yukimura took a look and notice a stone tablet that was inscribed: Happy Land of the Mountain of Flowers & Fruit, Cave Heaven of the Water Curtain.

The water curtain reference was in fact due to the large waterfall of the giant mountain that had so been over looked by Yukimura. It was the best structure there.
“Just, where am I?” Yukimura asked himself.
“Kid, You cant read?” a voice said behind him.

WC: 1599
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 22:10

Behind him stood a 10’ tall monkey with a tiger jacket and white fur and tail. His skin was a mixture of red and brown and for all intensive purposes he would have passed for a giant human, had it not been for the giant white tail on his backside.
“First talking frogs… and now talking monkeys” Yukimura said as he fell over on the grass and began to laugh. “I think, I’m actually going crazy” He laughed. The monkey suddenly leaped over him pinning him down.
“You find something funny? I’m a monkey I know funny, You’re not funny.” The white-haired monkey said. Just then the ground began to shake. From behind trees, a twenty foot tall white monkey with white hair as well lowered himself to the ground.
“Geez, Hanuman, Let me have my fun?” The monkey in front of him said.
“Enma, Go and fetch him” He said. The Giant white monkey began to shrink down and appeared standing at about 12’ feet talk, still towering over Yukimura.
“Do you know who you are?” The monkey asked.

WC: 1779
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 22:37

The Monkey shrunk just a bit more till he was now standing at just 7’ tall. Yukimura stood upright now feeling just a bit more comfortable.
“You are-“ The monkey began but was interrupted but an orange and brown furred monkey. He walked straight up to Yukimura and even shrunk from his 10’ tall form to Yukimura’s 5’6 height.
“You’re literally what the old man said. It’s ridiculous.” The monkey said grabbing Yukimura’s hand and sniffing his hair. Yukimura was also had his privacy invaded by the mans tail.
“You don’t even have a tail yet,” The monkey boy said. The mans tail reached around and grabbed the staff that was still on Yukimura’s back. He’d almost forgotten he’s had the staff.
“You know staff?” The monkey asked.

WC: 1907
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 22:57

Yukimura now fed up with being the prime suspect grabbed the staff from the monkey and pointed it at him.
“I’m getting sick and tired of being everyone’s inspection, how the hell do I get out of here” He yelled. The monkey laughed and grabbed a bamboo stick from the tree and pointed it at the boy.
“You can try all you want. But I don’t think you’re going anywhere.” He said with a laugh. Both Enma and Hanuman now stood next to each other.
“He’s really going to battle the kid?” One said.
“Yeah, You know Wukong.”
“Geez It’s like we can’t ever get a damn break”

WC:2015
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 23:01

Although Yukimura seemed to be giving it his all, Wukong (the brown-orange haired monkey) was laughing and enjoying himself. Their polearms clacked across the grassy field. Wukong also seemed to have more of an advantage using his tail to keep his body more agile. Yukimura pushed and pushed but he seemed to be getting nowhere. Eventually Yukimura was backed into a corner. When he fell to the ground, Wukong pointed the bamboo at his chest and laughed.
“Yield” The monkey said laughing. He jumped back and forth excited at the thought of winning. “Yield, Wukong says yield.” The monkey said.

WC: 2115
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09 2018, 20:01

Yukimura suddenly was overcome with emotion. He had been pushing the monkey and with just one fail swoop the tides of the battle had turned against him. But it can’t end here… it couldn’t. Just then his mind raced back to his training with Sensei Minoru. There situation was almost identical. The Monkey had let his guard down and was standing too close. Yukimura had just the advantage. He used both his hands to pull the bamboo staff out the monkey’s hand and as the monkey came closer due to being tugged, Yukimura slammed Wukong in the face with what remained near the monkey of the staff. Rather than just end it there, Yukimura shot up and slapped both thighs of Wukong as well as the chest before pointing the staff back at the monkey.
“Okay okay Wukong Yields!” Wukong Yelled.

WC: 2256
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 10:32

Both the white-haired monkeys, Hanuman & Enma chuckled as they watched their friend be bested in the duel. Hanuman looked at the boy and released a heavy sigh.
“So far everything’s coming aligned with the prophecy” He said as he placed his hands together. He began to form a string of hand seals and then placed his hand on the ground. From there a cloud of smoke appeared. Once the smoke and dust settled, what remained was a large ninja scroll. Wukong, Hanuman, & Enma all sat around the scroll and looked Yukimura.
“Oh he doesn’t know yet.” Wukong said.

WC: 2356
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 11:09

“Before you know what you’re getting into, let me explain” Enma as he crossed his arms and his legs. “We are the Sun Monkey Clan. We’ve been here for many many Generations. As you can see, We also are skilled warriors although some of us are better than others” Enma said staring at Wukong. Hanuman chuckled a bit than continued Enma’s words.
“You’re not the first Human to Come to the Water Curtain Cave. There were two just like you. One of which even had similar features to you I might dare say” He said with a laugh. Wukong and Enma both coldly stared at Hanuman and released a sigh

WC: 2466
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 12:50

Hanuman saw their gazes and realized what he said.
“Right, you don’t know yet. There was a prophecy by our Great Elder involving your story. The 1st clue was that you summoned yourself.” Hanuman said as he pointed to the sky as if something magical was about to happen. Enma raised two fingers and continued the speech.
“Second, you have the look of one of the previous summoners. The Great Elder sage predicted that you would resemble someone else.” Both Hanuman and Enma looked Wukong who was playing with his tail.
“Third, you actually beat the over confident monkey.” Enma said. Wukong looked back at the two older monkeys and stuck his tongue out at them.

WC: 2582
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 13:02

“What does this mean for me?” Yukimura said holding his staff. He was now standing up looking at the monkeys.
“Well, for starters, You’re going to be trained by us on how to actually fight. Some of those leaf shinobi can’t really fight” Hanuman said with a laugh. Enma elbowed Hanuman and then pointed to the headband over his head.
“I know you didn’t notice but we’re already allied with the leaf village faithfully. At least most of us.” He said referring to Hanuman who didn’t have a headband.
“Now that you mention it-“ Yukimura said finally noticing the headband on Wukong as well. “What else do I benefit from this?”

WC: 2693
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox