Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR) Empty
PostSubject: Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR)   Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR) EmptyFri Jul 13 2018, 14:53

The following day, Yukimura had finished his training in the chakra forest. He was at the house when he decided to grab a scroll and begin writing everything he’d accomplish so far within his 10 days of training.
Chakra Control, Summoning Jutsu, Earth Jutsu, Water Jutsu, Bukijutsu He said to himself as he continued to write. Truth be told, Yukimura had indeed learned a lot. But he still felt unprepared. Than there was what Minoru said earlier during the Chakra Control Training.
“All the Previous Hokage’s mastered controlling their chakra. Even The Great Sanada mastered his chakra control, and he had a great power within” He could hear the words of Minoru echoing through his head. By now, it had been clear, That Sensei Minoru and the higher ups had selected Yukimura to become what he felt was the host of the previous Hokage’s abilities. Every day there was a mention of it.
“If that’s what they want me to be,” Yukimura said as he placed the scroll down, “Than that’s what I will be. I will use all the powers and Ninjutsu I acquire to become the Guardian of this village.” He said to himself.
Just then Noboyuki came downstairs while Mei-Lee came through the door. It had been a while since all three of them got to spend any real quality time together. With the upcoming Chunin exams, Yukimura and the remaining legacy children had all spent their time training with their respective Sensei.
“Yo little brother!” Noboyuki said as he sat down next to Yukimura. He grabbed the scroll Yukimura had been writing on and began to read it.
“Shit, you’ve done all this already? You might already be a chunin Yuki!” Noboyuki bragged. Yukimura blushed a bit still embarrassed. Though even he was impressed with his own self.
“Yeah, I’m getting stronger. To protect what’s important to me.” He said solemnly.
“Well Yeah! You have to , You’re going to be the Hokage aren’t you?” Mei-Lee asked. There was rarely a time when they all spoke of their dreams.
“I don’t think so. That’s Noboyuki’s dream.” Yukimura said.
“You’re damn right and I’m going to be the best Hokage there is!” He said.
“Thank what’s your dream?” Mei-Lee asked. Yukimura thought about it long and hard and smiled.
“All the previous Hokage had one thing in common. They loved this village, and I love this village… for the most part.” Yukimura said with a laugh. “Anyways, I want to become strong enough to always be able to defend the village when I’m called to. And to protect you and Noboyuki and help you accomplish your dreams.” Yukimura said. “Yeah, that’s my dream”
Realizing that he was running out of time, Yukimura looked around and noticed where the camera was. He stood up and walked over to the camera and began tapping.
“Uh, Is this thing on?, If so Hayabusa… I Think that’s his name… I  could really use your help” He said.

496/496
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR)   Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR) EmptyFri Jul 13 2018, 15:08

‘Lord Hayabusa’… the sound of a woman, which was something he was not used to, came through on his mask.
“Ah… Lord Daimyo Helena!” he said.
“Daimyo?”
“Of course… perhaps Eliot didn’t fill you in, but from now on, you are acting Daimyo. I do hope this is ok with you!” he said.
“Of course Lord Hayabusa…”
“No more of that Lord Hayabusa stuff either. In the eyes of everybody else, I work for you. What can I do for you… LORD Helena.” He said.
“Funny… the young Phoenix is calling for you…”
“Asura?” Hayabusa asked.
“No… the odd situation. The Senju.” She responded.
“Alas…” Hayabusa dropped a kunai in the place in which he stood, gathered all his scrolls, and within an instant, appeared outside of the home. He approached the wood steps, knocking on the door, awaiting his allowed entrance.
“Yukimura… is everything ok?” he asked him, looking down on him with his normal green eyes. “What do you need?”
[162|162]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR)   Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR) EmptyFri Jul 13 2018, 15:09

When the knock on the door came, all three children looked. Even Yukimura was surprised at how fast than man had arrived. He ran to the door and opened it seeing the same Hayabusa he’d met a week or two earlier. The same eyes he was so fascinated him.
“Is everything okay?” He asked? Yukimura could feel the energy flowing from Hayabusa. It was so incredibly strong. He dropped to the grown in a sort of fetal position with his head buried into the ground.
“The Chunin exams are within one week. And everyone has been helping me train harder and harder.” Yukimura said although it may have been hard to hear with his head so close to the ground. “I’m scared I wont make it in time. I need you to train me, so I can make it” Yukimura said finally lifting his head up. “I have to let everyone see. I’m on my way to becoming a great ninja!” He said with conviction.

[165/665]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR)   Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR) EmptyFri Jul 13 2018, 15:16

Hayabusa raised his eyebrows. He had been somewhat humbled, but the other part of him had been entirely too familiar with the Yukimura he knew. He looked at the other two and nodded in acknowledgment of their presence. He then looked back down at the boy in front of him.
“Get up…” he said to him. “The Chuunin Exam, huh…” he sighed. “You know… I was in the middle of an important mission. I thought maybe you were finally ready to question our last encounter…” Hayabusa turned away. “Or perhaps you’re now too young and brainwashed.” He did glance back at the other two to see if they can if he could read any of their faces. If they would know anything about what he mentioned. Hayabusa turned back to face him.
“Where is your Sensei? Has he not prepared you for this? Well… you have your weapons… have you perhaps gone to the store and checked on the training equipment that they have there? You sould have enough money for it… or did you blow through all of it already?” Hayabusa said, raising an eyebrow. Hayabusa sighed. “Helena… keep an eye on the camera at the Lydeck Ruins for the Jounin delivering intel on the previous Kazekage.”
‘Sure thing’ she responded. He looked back at Yukimura.
“How is it that you expect me to help you?” he questioned.
[229|381]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR)   Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR) EmptyFri Jul 13 2018, 15:17

Yukimura stood in the midst of their conversation once he was told. He then remembered their last encounter. And while it was true he did have some questions, especially after seeing Yukimura’s and the Senju’s name on the Monkey contract scroll, he was more pressed with training for the chunin exams.
“Or perhaps you’re now too young and brainwashed.” Hayabusa said. Yukimura stepped back for a moment and then looked both at Noboyuki and Yukimura.
“No, that’s not it at all Hayabusa. I’ve just been, I don’t know… preoccupied to think about it.” He said. Realizing he may as well show him, Yukimura formed a few hand seals and summoned the monkey contract scroll. In which, Yukimura pointed to the last three names.
“Hiruzen, Sanada Yukimura, & Senju Heise.” Yukimura said. Even Noboyuki and Mei-Lee came to investigate. “Minoru, my sensei told me that To achieve my goals I must follow the ways of the Hokage. When I was summoned… or reversed summoned myself on accident, I arrived at the Water Curtain cave where the Monkeys told me about a prophecy… they said I looked like one of the old sages. You said I reminded you of your brother. Everyone keeps comparing me to one distinct person.” Yukimura said as he began to wrap the scroll back up. “I don’t know who he is.. But right now, that one person isn’t here to help me get to the chunin exams… You are.. and I need some powerful jutsu or something.” Yukimura complained.

252/914
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR)   Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR) EmptyFri Jul 13 2018, 15:28

Hayabusa put his hand up to his chin. He hadn’t thought about the summons. If he needed anybody to confirm what was going on, it may be them.
“Very well… I may be able to help you a bit.” Hayabusa looked the boy up and down, as he began to study him. He sighed. “Alright…” Hayabusa held out his hand. “You’re going to have to trust me though. The four of us will be taking a quick trip out of the village. We’ll go for maybe a few hours, and then I will bring you all right back here. BUT! In exchange, I would like to speak to your Monkey Summon when we get to where we are going… The one named Wukong…” he said. He waited for the three to take his hand, so that he could take them to the Island that was made possible by the Heise that Hayabusa once knew…
[154|535]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR)   Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR) EmptyFri Jul 13 2018, 15:30

Yukimura nodded. Although it hadn’t been confirmed, Yukimura and Wukong had created a link between themselves before he left the water curtain cave. Whenever Yukimura felt the need to summon a monkey, there was always a stronger possibility for Wukong to be the one to his aid and rescue. Noboyuki and Mei-Lee who had been siting in silence for most of the conversation finally stood up and walked over to the two of them.

“Considering he made us rich” Noboyuki said as he placed his hands on Yukimura’s shoulder.
“And he didn’t kill you both” Mei-Lee added doing the same on Yukimura’s free shoulder.
“Yeah that too,” Noboyuki continued “We have all but no reason to not trust him.” Noboyukis said finally. Yukimura agreed. Had Hayabusa wanted to kill any of the children he would have seemingly done so by now. Yukimura could tell that for whatever reason, Hayabusa was more interested in him than any of the other children. Just like Minoru and the other Jounin, something about him was different compared to the children that everyone wanted a piece of Him.
“You’re going to teleport us again aren’t you?” Noboyuki asked remembering the first time he almost hurled.
“Don’t be a baby about it” Yukimura said with a laugh. He then turned to Mei-Lee as she hadn’t been there first time the experienced it. “Whatever you don’t, concentrate on me… and don’t let go” He said.
238/1152
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR)   Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR) EmptyFri Jul 13 2018, 15:42

Intellect
Sanity
Awarness
Dex x 4
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR)   Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR) EmptyFri Jul 13 2018, 15:42

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Destiny

'Character Dice' : 2, 9, 2, 8, 2, 7, 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR)   Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR) EmptyWed Jul 25 2018, 15:10

All to END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR)   Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR) Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy (8): Recollecting (RP)(P)(TR)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next