Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Legacy: Episode 1 (S)(TR)(RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Legacy: Episode 1 (S)(TR)(RP) Empty
PostSubject: Legacy: Episode 1 (S)(TR)(RP)   Legacy: Episode 1 (S)(TR)(RP) EmptyTue Jun 26 2018, 16:29

Tap! Tap! Tap! The sound of the wooden pencil beating against the desk echoed throughout the classroom. Down in the front, an angry Chunin tapped her feet.
Tap! Tap! Tap! The pencil sounded off again. Kids around started snickering as they begun to catch on to what was about to take place.
Tap! Tap! Tap!
“Noboyuki so help me God if you tap that pencil one more time you’ll be put so deep in a Genjutsu that even the Hokage wouldn’t even be able to break!” The teacher yelled. The kids began to clamor at the response. Noboyuki the white-haired boy, sitting in the top row next to a brown-haired boy and black-haired girl, placed his feet on the desk and slouched back in the chair.
“Than maybe you should be the Hokage” He Muttered. Snickers from the kids began to turn into all out laughter.
“That’s it, Noboyuki, Mei-Lee, Yukimura! All three of you get detention!” She responded as she walked behind her desk and began to fill out her clip board. “Any other students would like to join the delinquents?”
A quick hush fell over the classroom. Both Mei-Lee & Yukimura shot a look at Noboyuki who sat in between them.
“Just my luck, My brother in law is not only the class clown, but the Class Idiot” The girl said with and poindexter attitude.
“Oh Hush up Mei-Lee, you’re not married yet.” Noboyuki whispered. He nudged his elbow on the brown-haired boy. “Little brother, your betrothed is throwing a temper tantrum. You want to handle my light weight?”
Yukimura blushed and pushed his head into his arms.
“Stop teasing her Noboyuki” He managed to get out.
“Yukimura! ARE YOU SLEEPING IN MY CLASS. DON’T LET ME MAKE IT TWO DAYS OF DETENTION.” The teacher yelled in frustration. Immediately Yukimura shot upwards and was alert.
“Sorry Sensei Mei” He said. A bit of laughter caused him to blush once more and return to his books.

Normal kids who had detention would usually write on the board what felt like a million times, or at least until their hands would fall off. But whenever Yukimura, Noboyuki, & Mei-Lee got detention simultaneously & Alone, they wouldn’t just write, they’d fight. The field was about a couple miles long with trees off on one side and a river on the other. A giant steel fence enclosed the three of them and their detention master inside the field.
“Noboyuki, I hate you” Yukimura said as he got into a fighting stance. Mei-Lee also moved into a fighting position. Noboyuki stepped forward in front of the two of them with his hands in his pockets and moved his body closer to the ground.
“Hey Detention master, you don’t even have to say the lines. I got you this time.” Noboyuki said. “Legacy Leafs, 1 Hour of Detention begins… Now!” As he issued the command, all three children ran at the detention master.

An hour later, all three children lay on the floor bruised, all though no signs of serious injury.
“Listen, that time was actually fun.” Noboyuki said laughing as he laid stretched out on the floor. “Mei-Lee did you activate you Byakugan? That’s so cool” He said.
“Oh Shut up Noboyuki. You can still barely used that wooden katana of yours.” She replied.
“It was pretty cool seeing you use the Byakugan.” Yukimura replied. There was an awkward silence amongst the three of them before Mei-Lee replied.
“Shut up… dweeb”.
“Not to interrupt this awkward gay betrothed couple thing,” Noboyuki replied grunting as he brought forth his body to sit upright “But we have to go to work.”
“I’ll walk you to work.” Mei-Lee said.
“Thanks but-“ Noboyuki replied this time actually being sincere.
“Not you Noboyuki.” Mei-Lee interjected.
“Sure!” Yukimura said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy: Episode 1 (S)(TR)(RP)   Legacy: Episode 1 (S)(TR)(RP) EmptyTue Jun 26 2018, 16:32

Words: 633
Training: 7 TP Used.
~ Suiton: 2 TP
~ Doton: 2 TP
~ Brawn: 1 TP
~ Endurance: 1 TP
~ Dexterity: 1 TP

D Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy: Episode 1 (S)(TR)(RP)   Legacy: Episode 1 (S)(TR)(RP) EmptyTue Jun 26 2018, 16:32

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Destiny

'Character Dice' : 10, 4, 3, 6, 10
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy: Episode 1 (S)(TR)(RP)   Legacy: Episode 1 (S)(TR)(RP) EmptyTue Jun 26 2018, 16:49

Words: 663
- Trained -
+ Element (2):Suiton 000% [10%+4%(Hashirama Trait)+ 1% (Quick Learner Bonus)]
+ Element (1):Doton 000% [4%+4%(Hashirama Trait)+.4 % (Quick Learner Bonus)]
+14 Points Towards [Brawn, Endurance, & Dexterity]
+ 1 Level +250 AP
+ 1 Level +250 AP
+ 1 Level +250 AP
Current Level: 4
Current Exp: 63/400

Completed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy: Episode 1 (S)(TR)(RP)   Legacy: Episode 1 (S)(TR)(RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy: Episode 1 (S)(TR)(RP)
Page 1 of 1