Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest] Empty
PostSubject: Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest]   Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest] EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 23:29

Reo walked out of the shop feeling dazed and slightly confused. As he walked home, drenched in sweat and with the scroll tied to his back, Reo pondered what it said. "Sunvaar do fin lok, Sunvaar do fin gol. Zu'u cul hi wah daar lein wah daar qalos fah guian fah cunlo fah aak. Wah mindoraan daar Zu'u los nu wo Zu'u los ahrk hind wah offal fin sil do aan dovah. Nu bo wah Zu'u Dovah!. Reo repeated the strange guttural sounds in his mind as much as he could. He wanted to make sure he didn’t get any of it wrong, for he would write it down whenever he got home.
[Post 1: 114 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest]   Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest] EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 23:34

Arriving home, Reo did just that. He wrote down the words – though many were probably off – and what the shopkeeper had said about the scroll and promptly fell asleep. It wasn’t until the next morning that he realized the Clan Elder would want to see him. The elder wasn’t a scary man, but it was never a good thing when he comes to your bedroom first thing in the morning. Reo woke up and was still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes when the man opened the door and strolled up.

Reo slept with clothes on – partially because of how tired he had been the night before – but also because the nights in the desert could get dreadfully cold.

[Post 2: 120 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest]   Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest] EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 10:00

So, he did the only sensible thing and hopped out of bed to go into a quick bow. “Master Seiichi, it is a pleasure to see you this morning.” The sleepy Reo said – stifling a yawn.

“Oh, sit down boy. I’m much too old for these kinds of games. The Leader wasn’t in the mind to deal with this issue personally so he sent me to come talk to you and your family.” The Elderly monk said as he settled himself onto Reo’s bed. Reo sat down next to him and began to tap his foot.

“I…I don’t know what to say, Elder One.” Reo said respectfully. His foot continued to tap.
[Post 3: 112 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest]   Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest] EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 10:10

“You don’t need to say anything right now, little one. I have spoken to your mother and she has told me of the events leading up to the incident. While they do not excuse your actions, they help to explain them. As such, I have decided to go lenient on you. You need to pray at the Shrine of Ichibi for ten days and nights without stop. Only then will you receive your dues.” The Elder said as his eyes shifted around Reo’s room. Of course, they fall on the large and fancy scroll leaning against the wall mere feet from the bed. “I hope this is not another stolen scroll. If it is, then my leniency may have to shift. I warn you that you would not be the first child expunged from the clan due to thievery. We are monks, never forget that.”

[Post 4: 145 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest]   Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest] EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 10:15

The elder stood up to go, but Reo held onto his sleeve slightly. “It is not a stolen scroll, Elder One. It is a scroll I discovered in a temple in the desert. A long deserted temple. It’s power is terrifying and I must not let it leave my sight unless I know it is well protected.”

“Oh-oh? Is that so? Why have you not brought such a dangerous scroll to the attention of the clan?”

“I only recovered the scroll last night and have been unable to procure time to discuss it but, sir? An Academy Student stole a scroll from the Artifact room not long ago. I do not know if the clan is equipped to deal with this scroll.” Reo said as respectfully as he could manage. He hated bringing up his own transgressions but it had to happen if he were to be truthful – as his elders preached.

[Post 5: 152 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest]   Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest] EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 10:21

“I’ll keep it in mind. If it is truly dangerous, then I urge you to bring it to the attention of the clan or the Kazekage – though I imagine it is not nearly as dangerous as you believe. Now, I have other matters to attend to. Please head directly to the shring of Ichibi and do not eat breakfast. I will be there in ten days to relieve you from your duty.” The Old man said gently as pulled his sleeve from Reo’s grip. Reo grimaced as the man walked out the door. While he expected nothing less from the elder, it still stung that he would spend the ten days prior to the Academy Graduation exam praying at a shrine. Reo had been opening to use that time to practice his skills further. His body was nowhere near as strong or tough as he would like it to be.

[Post 6: 150 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest]   Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest] EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 10:29

Nonetheless, Reo was a monk and would do as he was told. Reo fully believed that if he did not – then the clan would expel him and he would be forced to live on his own. While he did not want to live on his own, that was not his main motivating factor for wanting to stay in. The clan was his home, his family, and his mission. He was nothing without the clan. He would do what they wanted him to; the threat to expel him from the clan was unnecessary – though they did not know that they could trust him after the previous incident.

[Post 7: 106 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest]   Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest] EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 10:35

Reo yawned as he left his bedroom and met his mother at the kitchen table. She spoke before he had a chance to tell her what was going on. “Elder Seiichi already told me. Off to the shrine for you.”

With that, Reo left the building and headed towards the Shrine of Ichibi. It was an interesting place that Reo hadn’t visited very often. In fact, very few people visited the shrine and Reo was left wondering why they chose this shrine specifically. Perhaps because it honored the Ichibi and it’s Jinchuuriki whenever they were a clan dedicated to protecting the world from the creature.

[Post 8: 105 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest]   Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest] EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 10:38

It didn’t take long for Reo to find the shrine since he was a monk who grew up in the religious circles of the city. However, he had never entered the shrine before. In fact, entering the shrine was said to be a sacred or dangerous act and one that not just anyone should undertake. Reo closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he walked across the doorway. Very little happened except for a gust of wind and a strange whipping of sand in a cyclone around him – though both of these effects died down quicky. Reo walked forward towards the shrine and kneeled in front of it. Time to pray.

[Post 9: 113 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest]   Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest] EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 10:43

Reo prayed and prayed. As he did so, he could feel the wind seeming to surround and infuse his body. If anyone had asked him to describe the sensation, Reo would only have been able to say one word “powerful”. It was like this that he barely noticed any time passing as he kneeled. Sure, he felt hungry after a certain point but he couldn’t say how long it was before he felt hungry. Eventually, the door to the shrine opened up and an elderly monk walked in.

“I am impressed. You actually stayed here the entire time. Good job, Gojisou Reo.”

[Post 10: 102 Words]
[QUEST COMPLETED]
[+ 20% Fuuton]
Total Words:1,219]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest]   Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shrine of the Ichibi [Quest]
Page 1 of 1