Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire   Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 20:34

It seemed things were turning out differently then what he had planned. Tsukiyomi smiled knowing what was next on his list. Having the missions in his back pocket he knew that it was going to be a matter of having a team in order to go on the missions and get them completed. Opening the scroll that was given to him it read at the start, "The flames burn brightly for one whom wishes to burn the world." Thinking about it for a moment Tsukiyomi scratched his head for a moment only to sigh lightly. "Okay…what the hell does that mean if anything…"
Words: 103
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire   Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 20:40

Thinking about it he had the ability to be born of using Katon but that did not mean he could use it correctly. Snapping his fingers he remembered the story of his father telling him the shrine of fire known as "Kyuubi." Thinking was starting to make his head hurt for a bit but thought about it for a moment and decided it was about time move out to find the location of the shrine. Several hours had passed as the young shinobi had finally arrived back to the village. Glancing around he was set on finding a monk or priest that knew something of the shrine so he could go to the place.
Words: 114
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire   Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 20:45

After searching for someone he came across the first priest that looked at the young uchiha curious as to what he was searching for. Tsukiyomi tilted his head saying, "Listen I need to find this shrine of fire…known as Kyuubi do you have any idea where I can locate this place at all?" The priest thought for a moment wondering why a young child would be wanting to find the shrine if anything. Shaking his head saying, "Well the shrine is said to be located within the hottest areas within the country. Though I'm not sure if that is true some monks use to train within the shrine to get stronger but with the power of flames."
Words 117
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire   Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 20:50

Nodding to this Tsukiyomi made his way to the locations of the shelves that had the information he was looking for. As he opened the first page he noticed a small map with several locations being noted within it. "Let's see the first location was tanzaku town…no that cannot be the hottest place within the country…" Thinking about it for a moment he came conclusion that was interesting to him. "Wait…there is a volcano within the Fire Country…what was the name of it again. Thinking about it he could not seem to remember but started searching on the map for the name of the place.
Words: 105
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire   Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 20:59

Finding the information he was looking for he came across the volcano's name, "Hinote…of course the flamed volcano." With that loud uproar from his voice the shinobis yelled at the him to stay quiet. As he had made up to much noise that broke everyone that was concentrating. Covering his mouth he made his way out of the library running towards the village gates. "Let's see the location was said to be southeast I believe from the village." A jounin kinochi came from behind looking at the young boy saying, "What are you up to now?" The voice left Tsukiyomi turning slowly to notice it was Aki. "Nothing I'm just getting some training in so I do not have to worry about dealing with anything else."
Words: 126
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire   Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 21:05

She tilted her head for a moment wondering what he was talking about. He hardly wanted to train or even complete a mission. It was leaving her worried just a bit but shrugged it off saying, "Well just be safe okay I do not want to find out you are dead or something happen to you. Then I'll have to bring you back and kill you myself!" That caused the young male to freeze in fear for a moment but nodded to it darting off to the location of the shrine or so he believed it was located. "Once I obtain enough power I'll show my brother what I learned he'll have to see and be amazed for sure."
Words: 119
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire   Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 21:11

Darting through the forest the only thing within his mind was to see his goal to finally reach a higher level than his brother. It seemed like an easy task but he could not allow something so easily to stop him. 'This shrine…this shrine better be there if not I'm not going to give in or up on myself for anything or anyone until I find a way to get stronger.' The moment came as he could smell something was off as he looked around for any traps it seemed to be nothing at first and soon came into contact what was starting the smell. As he stopped he notice an area covered in flames and lava.
Words: 117
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire   Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 21:16

The area was bright orange with flames like the sun itself had fallen to the earth. The scene left Tsukiyomi with a bit a fear wondering how something like this even existed but then noticed a strange building on the mountain of the volcano. "that…that must be the place…" Looking for a way to cross the fire he sighed lightly jumping to the ground and ran across to the clear areas of the forest that was not in flames. As he arrived to the location he noticed the river of lava that was still blocking his way. Taking a few steps back he got ready to make a jump for it. "All I have do is make it and I'll be fine yeah…perfectly fine…"
Words: 124
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire   Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 21:21

Taking in a deep breath the young male gave it a running started as he jumped over the river of lava as it shot at him. Landing he slid on the dirt ground for a bit that was covered with nothing but ash. Standing up tall with his hands black from the ash from when he slid. Dusting himself off for a bit he stood looking around noticing the destruction of the area sighing to the look of it all. He shrugged once again making his way towards the shrine thinking for a moment once again. His head was starting to hurt from the smell of sulfur. "Better not breath too much of this in my system or I'll get what everyone gets after a good life."
Words: 127
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire   Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 21:30

Taking each step easy and carefully he noticed that it was still raining ashes from the sky. "This place is different alright but on a different scale. More or less the destruction of nature can be beauty or it can be deadly." Feeling the heat get to him shaking his head to watch everything else and then came to conclusion the longer he stated he be missing for sure. Missions are things that must be completed as he hurried to the location of the shrine once more from what he was able to see. Sliding in the ashes still he came to the towering gates of the shrine.
Words: 108
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire   Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest: Kyuubi - Shrine of Fire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next