Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest Empty
PostSubject: Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest   Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 22:03

1. Hyuuga Toshi, a young hyuuga born into the main branch family line. He does his best to keep calm, to himself and let alone stay out of trouble. Though the past seems to have caught up to him, as he closes his eyes thinking of what happen the boy does not have white eyes but yellow one’s instead because of the contacts. He wears them to keep his eyes hidden from those around or those that wish to take them because of his clan bloodline. Thinking about it all he remembered the time he was with his family outing within the city.

WC: 101
TWC: 101
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest   Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 22:08

2. The images flashed before him as he was sitting staring at the flames that were before him. It was during the time of summer he was relaxing and enjoying the music that played as he walked with his family down towards the stores the young hyuuga was smiling as his sister was holding his hand keeping him close. Listening to his music carefully he glanced at everything but then remembered how his father spent his allowance on the weights. He slowly turned to stare his father down from the back of his head giving him the evil look. Before his sister shook his hand to break concentration on the rage.

WC: 110
TWC: 211
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest   Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 22:13

3. He turned as his attention was taken off his father back to his sister whom was pointing over to the window to see some gear for the shinobis and kunochis of Konoha and within the images were many that worked hard to keep the country safe from harm. Before long he turned to see his sister smiling big then glanced down at the young boy before giving him a big hug as they walked into the shop to take a closer look at everything, their father waited outside for them as he was enjoying the nice and calm weather. The shop owner came walking over to introduce himself to them.

WC: 110
TWC: 321
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest   Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 22:18

4. “Hello and how are you doing today?” He paused for a moment and leaned over and smiled with a greatly as he hugged Toshi’s sister. “Oh my is that you madam I have not seen you in ages how have you been!” The shop owner knew Toshi’s sister but the boy stayed quiet watching back and forth as they spoke to one another. Toshi on the other hand snuck from the hand to take a look at the rest of the shop as he was curious about all the different tools that shinobi and kunochi used in battles. But it was it was basically a closet full of metal and paper to him as he stared at everything.

WC: 118
TWC: 439
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest   Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 22:23

5. Toshi reached over to touch a Kunai that was catching his attention before hearing the words, “If you touch that I will beat you down until there is nothing left of you, understand that young man?” Freezing with fear he knew what that meant as he turned his head slowly to see his sister was not even looking at him as she was talking to the shop owner the only thing to escape his mouth was, “Byakugan…” Which was correct, his sister had activated it for a brief second to see what Toshi was up to stopping him before he destroyed something.

WC: 102
TWC: 541
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest   Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 22:28

6. He placed his hands into his pockets as he glanced back at his sister walking over to her again place his hand on to her hand interlacing them both. The shop owner smiled at Toshi nodding to him only to whisper to his sister, “Is that your son?” She burst out laughing at the shop owner, “No remember this is “Him” he’s the my gem.” The shop owner pointed at Toshi saying with a big smile, “This boy here…this is the boy you were talking about well today is truly an interesting day to finally meet the brother of this lovely lady.”

WC: 102
TWC: 642
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest   Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 22:33

7. Blinking to it all he was confused as to whom was lovely, his sister was the devil in Toshi’s mind. Every morning she’d jump into Toshi’s bed landing on his stomach then talk as though she’s a toddler just because she can. But then when around other’s she will talk with a sense of mind. It was a nightmare for him but he shrugged it off as the music was playing more for him then the words that came from his lips as Toshi only said a few words, “I guess so…” But soon he felt the rage coming from his sister because of him not agreeing to the shop owner.

WC: 111
TWC: 753
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest   Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 22:38

8. “Hey Toshi…why not work for me when you get the chance I do not mind helping you find things and I’m sure the other shop owners would love to have you helping them out around if need be. Plus I’m sure it will work out in your favor if you allow it to.” Toshi stared at him removing the headphones before nodding saying softly, “I like the sound of that idea honestly…gives me some time to work while going to the academy I could earn a few ryou here and there.” Thinking about it all Toshi just glanced over at all the gear he could save up for and purchase with the money.

WC: 113
TWC: 866
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest   Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 22:43

9. After an hour had passed Toshi and his sister left the shop waving goodbye as three others came walking after they had just left. Their father was standing still looking at the sky as they poked him he shook his head saying, “Oh hey…there you are…” releasing a yawn he looked over at his children and smiled. Toshi blinked and pushed his father in the hip because of the fact he was sleeping with his eyes open which left Toshi think he was waiting on them patiently. “ow,ow,ow…hey now careful I’m old and very weak at this age you should treat me kinder.”

WC: 103
TWC: 969
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest   Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 22:48

10. Thinking about it Toshi did it once more thinking it was weaker than before so it was a bit kinder than last time. But as he smiled he was hit upside the head by his sister as he was looking down at the ground with the headphones in his hand. “Hey now…that actually hurt sis!” She shook her finger in front of Toshi before leaning over saying, “Again you know better than beating up the elderly.” Their father smiled only to nod before she turned to him yelling at him, “You know better than to let him get away with it!”

WC: 101
TWC: 1070
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest   Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest Empty

Back to top Go down

Past Days Pt2 - The time of Playing Hero - Quest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next