Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Past Days - Solo - Training/RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Past Days - Solo - Training/RP  Empty
PostSubject: Past Days - Solo - Training/RP    Past Days - Solo - Training/RP  EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 21:00

The night seemed to bring back the memories of the past once again as Toshi calmly laid down in his bedroom thinking of everything he wanted to do but with the past rushing into his head it was harder for him. Turning over he looked over at his picture with his friends and family in it smiling as he grew a smile he closed his eyes to think of the past he had with everyone. It came to him smiling warmly as the sun would shine on upon his face.

- The Past Days –

A foot hanging off of the bed with a white t shirt on and his family rushing around making everything ready before someone coming to his room opening the door and then jumping on his bed landing directly on to his stomach.

“OWWW…what the?!”

The young girl smiled poking her brother in the face as he stared at her confused and thought about it for a second Toshi pushed her off the bed as she went flying into the hair landing on her back.

“Ouchie! Ya should be more nicer brother to those whom wake ya!”

Turning to see his sister he shook his head pointing at her trying to figure out why she was in the room to begin with as he threw his blanket on top of her head. Turning to get his black pants on then rushing to the bathroom to brush and comb his head looking into the mirror he smiled but pushed his hair in front of his face and smiled back saying to himself, “better”

Walking out his sister handed him the headphones that he got as a gift from her.

“Take em…I gots them for ya and ya hardly wear em anyway!”

Nodding to his sister he placed them over his hears and smiled giving her a hug, “Thank you big sis…” as he whispered into her ear as he turned away to rush out the door with a smile on his face. Leaving to head towards the academy to where he would begin the training to become a real shinobi.

Arriving he stopped to see everyone in his class room, it was bigger than before as he now could see a total of twenty one children sitting and chatting with each other. Thinking about it all he sighed but joined making friends left and right it was until later on as the day went on Toshi came home to meet his father whom was within the dojo training.

Coming to a stop while the music was playing loudly he was hit upside the head from behind by his father’s fist.

“Toshi Hyuuga…my bright sun of a child…that is lazy and does nothing but sleep…how was first day of class?”

Toshi shook his head rubbing the back of it and glanced up at his father nodding to him with a smile.

“It was interesting…but rather different if anything…I rather be training if you do not mind.”

His father nodded as he threw him some weights for him to place on Toshi looked down at them as his eyes became sharp for combat training placing the weights on to his body he felt the difference in them a bit as he stared at his father. Taking a deep breath in Toshi felt his speed was going to be lowered but made up for it as best as possible.

Ducking down to move upward the gravity was pulling him as his father would gracefully dodge and come countering him with a right hook to the face. Sliding the Toshi stopped and smiled as he waited to the next movements but it was too quick as his father vanished appearing behind him.

“You are leaving your guard open…”

Lifting his hands up he blocked the incoming attack but was pushed to ground breathing only to spin pushing off from his father and smiling.

“Not yet…wait…how did you get these weights anyway…”

Smiling his father pointed to him saying, “I used your allowance.”
Twitching rage overcame the young man as he rushed at the elder Hyuuga whom spun around dodging the attack that was coming and countered once more with a knee to the stomach but took a stance that allowed him to deliver the final blow leaving Toshi on the ground knocked out.

Leaning over to soon reach for his son, he noticed and incoming back fist which was soon blocked but the force of the impact pushed the father back as he turned to glance at his son whom was a bit different than before a sharpness over his eyes appeared. It was then his father took up a strange stance that even the blinded with fury hyuuga child could not understand as he rushed his father he was soon countered and placed into a lock that soon caused him to black out.

“My…it seems you have your mother’s temper…after all.”

It was then he woke up the next day lucky for him there was no class, but his body ached all over as he turned to see what was going on around him and he leaned over to see a note from his father.

“I’m sorry about the headphones they were destroyed during training…so I purchased some new ones for you I hope you enjoy these also your sister was very upset with me so I’m taking her out on a day for herself. Rest up and get plenty of sleep I’m sure you need also…do not worry about the training from yesterday, you did wonderful I’m very proud of you keep up the good work…love you dearly.”

Toshi opened the box to see the new headphones which were black and pointed where the ears covered smiling at them he stood up noticing them having a black tinted with a yellow line down them. His white eyes widen only for him to smile saying the magic words to himself.

“I need to get cloths that suit this or I’m out of fashion, that’s for sure.”

1001 [End]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Past Days - Solo - Training/RP    Past Days - Solo - Training/RP  EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 21:02

Trained...used the weights 4 times.

STR x2 +6
DEX x2 +6
INT x3 +12
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Past Days - Solo - Training/RP    Past Days - Solo - Training/RP  EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 21:02

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 9, 9, 7, 6, 5, 7, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Days - Solo - Training/RP    Past Days - Solo - Training/RP  Empty

Back to top Go down

Past Days - Solo - Training/RP
Page 1 of 1