Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 05 2017, 22:26

(OOC: Correct the ideal of it is like the that of the sharingan or better say like Sage Mode how you gain the extra ability to increase a roll.)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 06 2017, 10:31

The events had begun to unfold all around him. As three bursts of energy had now come from whatever armors these people had, Hayabusa’s immense power became almost null, as his Susano’o faded, and his skin had turned to normal, taking away his defense and his transformation. Only his beastly formed remained.
“Those… those items. They’re truly fascinating. It seems… you’re all nothing without them though. But, who am I to judge? All is fair with such use. However…” looking at the three of them surrounding them. “Three on two… back to our dirty ways already? Hmph…” Hayabusa had been pushed almost beyond his limit. His last resorts were beginning to be tapped into. Without the use of his Nature Energy, Physical Energy, and Spiritual Energy, that left only his Chakra. It may have been enough for what were to transpire next.
Using his puppetry, Hayabusa made Asura hit the ground flat, just for a moment, as he looked into the eyes of the new man who found himself interrupting the battle to begin with. He stared him in the eyes, casting the famous Hypnosis, which he hadn’t used in a very long time. It was one of the many things he preferred to use only if death had been near, as a form of honor code. But, these opponents were holding back no punches. With a hopefully successful cast of the Sharingan’s power, Hayabusa telepathically would convey;
‘Be my puppet… defeat your allies.’ He thought.
Immediately after, he cut his own beast like hands, allowing blood to trickle in his palm. He clapped his hands together immediately with a high thrust, and from it, blood spewed like an angry mist throughout the whole battle field. As it did so, thickening and obstructing view, he pushed on, using Houkou’s ability to push out the element freely, creating a clear sphere around him and Asura. This airborne thick mist of blood would eat away at his opponents at whatever cost…
He kneeled down, as he let Asura get up.
“Sorry about that…” he said, beginning to breath heavy. His health had been very drained, on top of the fatigue from being forced to remove Sage Mode…
[356|12039]

Battle Notes :

”Actions Taken (3 MAX)”:
“Hayabusa’s Stats”:

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 08 2017, 13:40

Asura should of known better than to try a lesser jutsu-- but with his limits, he was growing weaker. The aura from his inner gates faded completely now, restoring his strength back to its original form. Ragged breaths escaped him as he soon saw the enemy do something new-- and a wave of energy washed over all of them--- surpressing their own energies that kept them from using their techniques.

"What the hell!" Asura tried to focus his chakra and energy-- but nothing happened. They had completely sealed his stamina.

Before he could do more-- he felt someone push him from behind.

"Hey-- that was a doush move, man!" Asura growled as Hayabusa had shoved him down to the ground. "What the--?"

He stopped as he realized what he did-- and try to use his Doujutsu on Byaku. However, the seal around them only made things even worse for Asura. Before he could counter, but now he couldn't do anything. Even as his summons were close by, neither of them could make a dent in the cardinal's powers--- which left the entire fight in Hayabusa's hands.

It was then he witnessed the Tailed Beast Power and Hayabusa's sword styple to conjure a powerful water-release jutsu, despite the restrictions placed upon them. Not only did the water attack wash over the now scorched earth from Asura's lava style-- but even more impressive, the very power of the tailed beast Hayabusa controlled protected him from the back-wash of the attack.

Despite using that brief time to recover his chakra and energy via water -- Asura was forced to be on standby. Jealousy and wounded pride stirred in Asura as he had no choice but to sit out and watch to see if Hayabusa was able to do any damage.

He was now completely useless at this point.

OOC: Used 2 waters recovered full chakra and stamina-- and upkeep paied. But now I can't do anything. STUPID MOVE EVER!!

Moving on...
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 10 2017, 22:09

+ Large beast now roamed the battlefield as everything was turning for the worst it seemed for the shinobis as they were now fighting the forms of the celestial beasts. The armors long ago were made from one being’s body but upon the defeat of the great beast the young warrior sealed the powers of the beast into a suit of armor but upon his death he split the beasts powers into four fragments sealing them within pieces of armor that is now worn today by the cardinals. The young man wielded a long katana as he fought the beast but kept to himself mostly but was always known to have a smile on his face for the battle. Now as these fragments exist in battle only one has not shown itself. +

+ Kayo would turn to noticed that the eye technique being used on Byako. As the dragon would fly around in the sky it released a powerful roaring that would echo into the sky before long it turned to Byako and roared at the large tiger that would have been placed under the spell of the sharingan. The dragon would move slowly side to side in a slithering motion talking telepathically to the shinobi.

“Very…nice using the sharingan Hayabusa…but do not forget my powers of Omniscience allows me to know your techniques and I already knew how to counter that powerful little eye trick of yours.”

+ As the mist started to cover the field all the celestial beast on the battlefield started to take damage before Teruko’s phoenix flew upwards into the sky and came down like I diving missile to spreads its wings release a burst of flames that heated the mist having it vanish suddenly. After it flew around it started to shed tears onto the other celestial beasts as they started to become healed once again. Each beast released a roar showing their strength having returned to them as they turned to facing the two shinobi they both leaned forward as though each one was about to pounce on them. The one in black armor sighed lightly shaking his head before jumping into the battle as well. +

“Life Shift Unlimited – Life Cancelation!”

+ The black armored one would transform into a large black turtle with two white snakes appearing around its shell as it stared at the celestial beasts. It carefully nodded only to stare at each one of them as they each moved closer but soon started to close their eyes falling over. One after another leaving only his form standing and turning to the shinobis. Its lips did not move but its started to speak telepathically to them. +

“This battle has drawn out for too long…as well you would not have lived to face them to begin with…the cardinals are beyond the levels of you two already…If you choose to be my enemies your fate will be the same as theirs…do you wish to continue this fight against me or leave it be, in honesty you have displayed a well strong force I even decided to strike and finish off the threat of your continent…however after watching carefully the eyes of the rikudo sage and the Omni style still show great powers. But young one…your omnipresent is only a pseudo form of my mine.”

+ The turtle stared at them only this time to have ten other turtles appear before each of them. But it was not limited to that many as it began to speak again. +

“As you can see…even if one of my attacks were to miss I can redo it again and again and again with their help as they are not clones but physical forms of myself that will allow me continue to attack until it hits or until I kill my target…”

+ The others turtles started to vanish leaving only one this time as it turned awaiting their answer. +

[ “X” Shift Unlimited – “X” Cancelation ]
- Four abilities were given to each of the cardinals when wearing the armor, powers of the legendary warrior and the spirits of those lost in battle turning into powerful beasts that were sealed and forged into the armors now their powers and their abilities are released with unlimited powers that seemed to rival another great beast of legend.
Effects: Nexus Attributes x2 + Triggers all Omni “Abilities” + Upon release enemies feel the cancelation of that power as its sealed until the defeat of the cardinal that guards that respected power.
Turns: - - -
+ Nature: Anything that uses or needs Nature Energy/Chakra is sealed and cannot be used. (Ie, Sage Mode, Techniques etc.)
+ Physical: Anything that uses or needs Stamina is sealed and cannot be used. Ie (Techs, Taijutsu, etc)
+ Spiritual: Anything that uses or needs Soul is sealed and cannot be used. (Ie Techs, items, etc.)
+ Life (HP): HP is reduced to Zero causing an Instant KO on any target that is within range. To escape SPD but be at least half of the Caster’s.

Armor Abilities:

Actions/ Reactions

Spoiler:
Blue/Green Armored Figure:
Suzaku Teruko:
Byakko Bayku:

Genbu Haruya:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 11 2017, 13:02

Hayabusa looked up, still kneeling on his one knee, as the mist had dispelled from sight. He looked on as the four of them surrounded him. His subdue-ment quickly became anger; a growing anger that had accumulated between this attack and the last in which the Five Great Nations’ leaders were nowhere to be found protecting their people.
He struggled to stand, as he let his beastly form fade away, revealing only his barely scratched body, aside from the self-inflicted wound on his palm, and fatigued due to Sage mode. This anger that would overwhelm him had to be compartmentalized, as he did so by closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. If he were to leave here alive, he knew what his next mission had been… “Control…” he whispered. He then looked up again at them. His anger slowly faded into a smirk. A glimmer of self pride.
“It took all of you…” he grinned, and it then became a chuckle. “Seemingly the greatest warriors on this continent, and it took all of you. Had you played fair, the results here would’ve been very different… then again… had at least some of the Kages been here, it would’ve not mattered…” he said before saying lowly, clenching his fists. “But, they’re not…” The way that the man spoke, he made it sound as though their lives were being spared, but he was unsure. He talked telepathically in return.
‘If you are to take a prized kill; I only request that you send my body back with my partner here to my homeland, and that you spare his life. However, if you are accepting life debts, I am a man of my word, unlike the lot of you…  I am no longer able to fight the four of you in this condition…’ his thoughts became words, as he stood.
“You have won… whatever be your judgement; let it be done swiftly…”
[321|12360]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 12 2017, 00:23

Though the chaos of the 4 legendary beasts, the power of HOukou, and all other kinds of shit when down around Asura to the point that he couldn't tell what was happening. The sealing power that bound his jutsu and other forms cut off his powers indefinitely. Finally in the chaos there was one final 'boom' and it all went quiet.

Asura had been forced to the ground on his knees and his hands over his head-- the only thing he could to protect himself from the madness of jutsu that exploded around him. As he reered his had up, he soon found himself beside Hayabusa-- and the Four Cardinals around them. He quickly got back to his feet and reached for his sword-- till he heard the words of the turtle cardinal.

Asura's eyes widened as he heard of them talking about to stop the battle. "WHAT?!" Asura shouted, his fury overriding his exhaustion. "Are you kidding me?! You bring us here with the intent to slaughter our allies, pull all this crap, negate every attempt to fight for our lives-- thinking you were gonna kill us now that you had us almost slaughtered, you call it off?! What the hell, you rat-bastards!"

Before Asura would speak up more-- the sudden feeling of arms restrianed him as his two Tiger Summons stopped him from attacking the cardinals. "HEy! Let me go!" He shouted-- but was soon silenced by the twin tiger's paws covering his mouth to muffle him.

"Eh, pardon him. He had a rough day," Chigatsumi said.

"Yeah, not really in his right mind. All the fire I think cooked his brain," Bloody mist answered next, holding his paw over Asura's mouth and only his angry muffles escaping.

After a moment, Asura resigned and sighed as he accepted the conditions. Hayabusa surrendered, and so did Asura by default. "This is not gonna end well, is it?" he sighed, afraid of what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 15 2017, 15:53

+ The cardinals Suzaku, Seiryu, and Byakko were left still on the ground out like the darkness swallowing the night sky as the new moon would be out. They remained still as the black tortoise cardinal member, Genbu would here the voices of the warriors that he had seen battling the one with the powers of a bijuu and the rinnegan mixed was interesting to him none the less. But the stares came closer as he continued to study over them before long the loud sound of the young male’s voice was fired like a machine gun shooting round after round of words to prove his anger and rage at the cardinal’s actions. +

“You’re correct Hayabusa, but you see I know more as well and I have seen more, while you all continued to battle I showed you my powers just a while ago…but during the battle against Suzaku and Seiryu what made you think your leaders did not come.”

+ A devilish smirk appeared across his face before retuning back to an emotionless expression. That is true he created living breathing copies of himself with the max thus far of only ten on the field but he did not battle the entire time the reason was now simple as to why the Kage’s did not appear for battle. +

“I challenged them already and they lost, while you were all fighting I was able to see your leaders. Why do you think I never entered the battle? Hmm, Its actually quite similar to that of your Rinnegan’s ability. I already dealt with your leaders and gave them the same choice as I’m giving you. It did not take all four us to battle you even if we did battle fairly our powers are rather different than yours as you know we are in the Land of the Dragon, Seiryu is too nice for her own good however she could’ve ended you in one blow but did not. I on the other hand would have just ended you both where you stood before this all started but I had other plans to deal with.”

+ The man stared at each one of them before he heard the surrendering of Hayabusa and then the young male Asura and his summons. He nodded too them turning away before saying, “In that case…you’re all my enemies.” With that slight whisper his powers would rush to affecting them having to which they’d black out and would not know about it within the next few hours that had passed they would ended up in a large palace with a maid coming in to awaken them both. The female wore what seemed like a long green skirt and a lightly colored blue robe over her body with a plain silk cyan shirt under it.

“Excuse me, sirs…please awaken now you mustn’t be late for the meeting.”

+ The maid would have clean clothing for each of them to place on as it would seem to be citizen clothing. Shortly a knock was at the door before it would swing open having two figures standing in the doorway. From which the two figures came into view showing them to be Byaku and Teruko. The white tiger cardinal would take a step forward to speak clearly. +

“Hmm, seems you all had goodnights rest, welcome to the West Palace of the Dragon. The meeting is about to begin down in the Seiryu chambers which is down the hall to your left after which about thirty feet to the right you will see two large doors we shall see you all there to talk and discuss everything.”

+ After speaking they both turned shutting the door taking their leave swiftly. +

I shall post after you all have posted.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 15 2017, 17:47

The tension in the air got worse as soon the genbu warrior spoke how he had fought their leaders already-- the kage overwhelmed by the cardinal's power. Even with his mouth shut, Asura's eyes betrayed his emotion as he glared at them. No way.... How was it possible that the 5 kage-- even his own village's kage would be backed down by the force of just one of these people! It was not possible.

Before he could protest-- the turtle cardinal turned away and said 'they were all his enemies... and all went dark.

Asura snapped his eyes open and found himself in a lavish oriental palace along with Hayabusa. His summons, Chigatsumi and Bloody Mist were gone-- most likely recalled back to their jungle the moment they were 'attacked' . The moment he regained his senses, he shot up into a sitting position and looked around. "WHAT THE HELL?!" he yelled like an alarm clock.

It was then he saw the rather cute looking handmaiden who had delivered them fresh clothing for them, and other goods to help them seem more comfortable. Asura still struggled to figure out what was going on. However, he heard the call of the other cardinals as they peeked in through the door.

Asura put on his new tunic and Teruko and Byakku appeared to tell them to follow them. Asura didn't say anything but gave a dirty look at the two cardinals. The look said, "one of these days, I'll get even with you just for the hell of it!"

Once Asura and Hayabusa would be ready, he followed their intructions and stood before the large doors. He turned to Hayabusa, a frown still on his face. "PLease tell me I am not the only one sour that we had our asses handed two us by four... single... people... Just what the hell are they? Kaguya didn't even seem that bad!" he grumbled aloud. He didn't have a clue how they were able to do what they could-- but it was one mystery Asura was burning to figure out.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 15 2017, 21:43

Hayabusa listened to the man’s words. The fact that he had defeated all of the kage on his own, if it had been truth, astounded him. Hayabusa had just begun to actually grasp the concept of Rinnegan’s shared vision and it’s extents… but he had only permanently extended himself to one other path. He found himself fantasizing on more…
He heard his claim to the potential ending in one blow; Hayabusa didn’t believe it. Not just due to pride, but confidence in his own ability. However, he had surrendered to the enemy, which means that he had absolutely no place to argue his point, nor would it make a difference.
Moments later, he had been officially defeated, before awoken what seemed like moments later in day light. He looked over at Asura. He looked around for the closest mirror, testing his Sharingan to see if they still were within his body.
“Hmmm… these people are beginning to intrigue me so much more by the minute. Let’s get dressed… we’re alive, so that’s good. “ Hayabusa got dressed, leaving all of his noncritical belongings where they were. It was then the two had appeared. It seemed the battle was over; the battle before seemed to have meant nothing to them, which in turn, meant little to him, as far as taking things personal goes. A learning experience…
“Thank you…” he said, content with no expression. He looked at Asura.
“Four of them. Two of us. One in which claims he defeated all Kage alone. My pride is hurt, Asura… but this failure will only be that of an enlightening learning experiences and fuel to excel beyond my current limits… let’s go see what our hosts have in store… I’m very intrigued…” and with that, he walked to the meeting…
[298|12658]
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 20 2017, 18:39

+ The sun would shine through the windows creating different colors within the main chamber as the four cardinals gathered together with them taking a seat in their respected chairs but the middle chair would have show the female with a light blue dress and cyan jewels sitting in the center with her eyes closed. Before long she would slowly speak to the cardinals before the young men would show. +

"We have completed everything as to the master's will. The question of knowing the future is still unknown even to myself as you all know I can only see so far...unlike, "him." So if this truth is possible to believe...we must have it all set for the threats to come the following 3 years will prove harsh for us my family."

+ Everyone nodded softly as they turned their attentions to the doors hearing them opening slowly with the figures standing within the light. The female waved her hand for them to come closer and take a seat within the meeting. +

"Please...take a seat in front of us so we can begin the meeting and talk about our future...and by our future I mean the future of the human race..."

+ The room would fill with pressure of the pause for the new threat that seemed to be coming was not from the Shishin country, but from the place that nobody would expect. As the threat would be explained next and what everyone is getting ready to prepare for it.+
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 20 2017, 23:32

The gathering of the 4 cardinals, and the mysterious woman in the center brought mixed feelings to Asura. One feeling was the thrill to be in the presence of such beautiful women who he wished he could have all to himself... then again, he was also pissed that two of them had tried to kill him in the past 24 hours. They had lost comrades and were forced into a situation that was less than deplorable. Asura was in no mood for pleasantries at the moment. It took all of his self-control to keep from calling them bitches.

That would no doubt get him killed, inside their own home at that.

A puff of air escaped him as he marked further into the room with Hayabusa. He still had his katana at his side, which he held on to for his own security.

Asura sat down in one of the free chairs with his hands placed firmly on his knees, a firm frown on his face as he glanced at all the others around him. Though he didn't know who the woman was in the center, he glared at the other cardinals.

"Forgive my lack of manners in this palace, but would you please tell us what the hell is going on already?" Asura said in a calm but angry tone. "Many people died in this little game of yours, so you can imagine my patience is a bit thin. Future or not, I think you owe us an explanation, and let me tell you... it better be a good one."

Though his voice was edged on fury, Asura kept seated and as calm as possible. Still even now his fingers tapped impatiently on his knees, his desire for the news to be made clear and this affair over with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next