Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Asakura Grave - License/Request section

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Asakura Grave - License/Request section - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asakura Grave - License/Request section   Asakura Grave - License/Request section - Page 2 EmptySun May 21 2017, 08:40

.... i don't think this can be free. No jutsu, unless Sage Mode hijutsu or a free Jinchuriki jutsu (1) is free. I believe this requires AP regardless. Please explain.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Asakura Grave - License/Request section   Asakura Grave - License/Request section - Page 2 EmptySun May 21 2017, 08:51

My mistake, you do get a free custom jutsu. I dub thee approved.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura Grave - License/Request section   Asakura Grave - License/Request section - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25 2017, 18:58

Awaken Double Mangekyou Ability. (Hijutsu) for Tsukiyomi.

Takamagahara - (Heaven at the Time of Creation)
A genjutsu that pushes the illusion to everyone within eye sight of the caster. Upon which everyone's transported into encasement of the reailty of the caster's heart. From which 2 rules, or laws are followed. Because of the strain it cannot last too long.
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost: 450 & 338
+ Eternal Darkness Cost: -3 ED
+ Type: Supplementary
+ Hand Seal[s] + Rank: 0 + [?]
+ Effect: Targets + Players are within a "Egg of Reality" (3 Turns) + 2 Effects can be choosen from the liste below. + Mind Guage -75% If Target's HP drop to 0 from within the world. (Otherwise they are safe.)

[List]
+ Field is covered with One-Handed Weapons of varies shapes and sizes that do damage of 50. (In Caster's Hand)
+ Time is slowed down causing DEX and Rolls to decrease by 25% (x.25) (Effects both Parties)
+ A Field is created giving a Battle Effect of [Burn or Poison] [Lv2 Effects] (Effects both Parties)
+ Chakra of any form cannot be used here. (Effects both Parties)

*What is an Egg of Reality, its a term I made giving the shape that is taken while those within do battle from within it. If one was not caught within the eyesight they are not within the Egg of Reality and those that were are protected from outside attacks."
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura Grave - License/Request section   Asakura Grave - License/Request section - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25 2017, 20:30

Hmm....

Advantages
- Player gets more than 1 target.
- Player gets choices of 2 Effects listed on the list I see. (Which only 1 benefits the player.)
- Player is also protected from outside damage.
- Suits the battlefield of the Player and/or Enemies they face.

Disadvantages
- Chakra & Stamina Cost (Which is normal)
- ED Cost is up'd by 1 higher than Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi and 1 point shy close to Susanoo.
- Target's cannot be targets for outside damage.
- List of choice could suit the Enemies, causing backlash.
- Enemy do not take any mind damage if they do not hit 0 HP.
- Lasts only 3 Turns which recasting would (Burn Chakra, Stamina and cost another -3 EDs.
- Player is targeted by three of their choices for 2 effects.

Out of all of it honestly, the enemy gets an upper hand in these technique more than the player. As they can create a world for themselves that suits them but that leaves a lot of variables to happen.

If one is good at Taijutsu then Option 4 would be pointless cause they would not have to worry about the use of chakra. Then Options 2 and 3 still effect the enemy but also effects the player which is a null on the point of it honestly. Then Option 1, okay that gives a straight +1 on the player cause only in their hands to the on-handed weapons work not for the enemies.

So let's see...no.....Grave I have seen better work than this I'm not going to allow it only because of how much of a disadvantage it places not on the Enemy but on the Player, its one-sided in all honesty. If you really want this then fine, but if not I suggest fixing it.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura Grave - License/Request section   Asakura Grave - License/Request section - Page 2 EmptySun May 28 2017, 23:03

Takamagahara - (Plain of High Heaven)
> A powerful illusionary technique that captures its targets different than most. As it effects the body not the mind causing them freeze unable to strike the target as though they are a being of high royalty. The illusion can be casted without having to make any eye contact also triggers upon physical contact, but the Mangekyou Sharingan must be activated.
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost: 350 & 263
+ Eternal Darkness Cost: -2 ED
+ Type: Supplementary + Contact/Visual
+ Hand Seal[s] + Rank: 0 + [?]
+ Effect: Targets unable to move for 3 Turn[s] + N. Atttributes -25% when captured.

I've completely re-done the technique to something better, because of this I have also worked on fixing some of my other techniques for Tsukiyomi to help with the site a bit more take a look below.

V

+ - Shadow Reflection Style - > <- Old Version
> The reflexes that perform this style are increased allowing the user to seem to vanish only to reappear at the last minute.
+ Cost: -1 Actions (Activate)
+ Type: Active + Supplementary
+ Limit: 3
+ Effect: Unlock Kenjutsu “Shadow Blade Techniques” + 1 Action = Direct DMG (Shadow Blade Technique Only)
+ Creator: Uchiha Tsukiyomi

+ - Shadow Slayer Reflection Style - > New Version
- The style allows an increased reactionary timing allowing them to within the mist of their own shadow reappearing to catching their target off guard.
+ Cost: -1 Actions (Activate)
+ Type: Active + Supplementary
+ Limit: 3
+ Effect: Unlock Kenjutsu “Shadow Slayer Techniques” + Enemies Dmg is halved
+ Creator: Uchiha Tsukiyomi

Reason: Due to the merging of their shadow in a way the Enemies will have a harder time making full contact to them. But allows some but not all the damage to be escaped.

These were approved before but seemed to never have been added, but I wish to update and change them to work with the system of the site.

Old Version:

New Version:

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Mon May 29 2017, 00:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Asakura Grave - License/Request section   Asakura Grave - License/Request section - Page 2 EmptySun May 28 2017, 23:09

If you are gonna use sight and sensation please put that as part of requirements or 'Contact type" for jutsu, please?

Or rather specify the senses it MUST revolve to cast by then.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura Grave - License/Request section   Asakura Grave - License/Request section - Page 2 EmptyMon May 29 2017, 18:27

Getting better at reviewing over jutsus very nice Enjin.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Asakura Grave - License/Request section   Asakura Grave - License/Request section - Page 2 EmptyTue May 30 2017, 18:40

As metioned before for your Takamagahara - (Plain of High Heaven), i need a clearer description if this is physical paralysis or a sleep state. Please specify that. The contact type is a good touch. so that works.

Shadow Style Reflection: The new style that halfs all damage is a bit OP for a style. I would make it that you can half the damage of one enemy attack per the limit used. Basically use the styles effect for one reaction. That is what I suggest please. Otherwise if you want a full defense thing, either increase your End or reduce damage reduced.

Rofl, i almost confused the old versions for the new versions.

+ - Kage Bureudo Kufu (Shadow Blade Fear) - >: Im not sure if you can pay for it once and have it remain with the style. Will you recast it each time you renew the style right?

Kage Bureudo Hen'i (Shadow Blade Displacement) - > I assume by this remake you are performing one action or the other. If so, this is approved.

+ - Kage Suigetsu Bureudo - Shadow Slayer Water Moon Blade - > : Is this the exact same jutsu thrown back at the enemy, or is it the damage and value of enemy jutsu back at them? I need that clarified.

+ - Kage Yorunotobari Bureudo - Shadow Slayer Veil of Darkness Blade: Im confused. For a simple Combo 7 attack, do you intend to pay chakra for this or just use pure physical/stamina force? Please elaborate on this one. its your choice there.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura Grave - License/Request section   Asakura Grave - License/Request section - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 05 2017, 20:21

Takamagahara uses the same logic as Tsukiyomi, its not truly a stun nor paralyze As tsukiyomi does the same effect as Takamagahara. Its just stated it attacks the body and not the mind as a since I do not enter the mind and completely destroy the mind gauge.

The style would actually benefit as not even being OP for its effect, because of it lowering one's damage but not total damage for said attacks. Even more so the Style itself would be even more OP if were to do with 1 action per Limit I have for the style.

It also is not a style that helps improves one defense its more so helping with one's stealth. Which is why I have it list why it does the half damaged taken from attacks. Due to it taking a beating from attacks would seem of an issue I could still show you flaws to the style and its techniques that would seem highly unlikely. If you'd like I can show you in a test bout?

Fear + Displacement -
+ Are paid at the activation of the Style, as well displacement is either or for the action or reaction.

Water Moon -
+ "Nullify & Reflects Jutsus Chakra back at Target | DMG = Chakra Cost" Its the chakra of the jutsu that is being cast at said player. SO if rasengan was coming at me and I used water moon, then 300 CC would be damage without formula or however much chakra Rasengan takes as its cost.

Shadow Slayer Veil of Darkness Blade -
+ It takes both chakra and stamina to perform.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Asakura Grave - License/Request section   Asakura Grave - License/Request section - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06 2017, 00:14

Takamagahara --- but its still a genjutsu right? it affects the nervous system? I still need to know if the target is conscious or unconscious through it please.

As for reflection style-- id make the damage debuff 25%. 50 % is too high. Im sorry but for a style without any kind of cost or renew, its too strong.

Fear and Displacement, you will have to recast it wheneve you redo the style. That i am afraid I can't flexable with. Displacement i can't allow "(Stays Active with Style)" You must pay each time to use. Sorry

Water Moon-- that doesn't help me. I mean if someone uses a Katon jutsu against you, and you reflect it, is the jutsu still katon or do you just do damage equal to the jutsu's value?

Shadow Slayer Veil of Darkness Blade - Okay, Approved
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura Grave - License/Request section   Asakura Grave - License/Request section - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06 2017, 17:53

Stepping in for a bit,

Grave & Enjin

- Tsukiyomi does not state rather the target is, conscious or unconscious through it. As for the 3 posts they are unable to its to show what is happening within the 3 seconds. For both parties to witness what is happening or being performed. Also the technique is attacking the mind to which it is damaging the body in a mental state to cause them to fall into a coma like state.

- Takamagahara does not state rather the target is, conscious or unconscious through it also. Because the technique is striking the body its given the illusion to the mind to make it seem like fear is taking over them. The said Target could still move to another target just not the one that placed the technique on them. Could be best be like being intimidated by someone, you know you are strong but the person gives you the pressure or feeling they could overpower you instantly.

To Grave: The technique can be allowed but change the effect that they said target cannot move/attack at "Player." Because of this "Feeling" they are around someone royalty.

To Enjin: Not all Genjutsu will cause the player to say if its a conscious or unconscious attack, because during which if someone is unconscious, then the genjutsu would be pointless of placing someone in an illusion as they are out cold. So it would mean they are always conscious unless saying that it attacks them in their dreams. Prime example, Orochimaru's genjutsu pills, it only worked when unconscious though the target became conscious during a battle.

2. The Style as said by Enjin is correct lower its effects from 50% to 25%.

3. Fear and Displacement, Enjin are good the way they are because of several reasons.

Fear:
Advantage wise: Like displacement he'd get a bonus to allowing him to evade techniques a bit easier based upon the enemies rolls. However that does not mean he'll be able to dodge them.

Disadvantage wise: He must have 10% more chakra than said target no matter what to even trigger the effect of the technique. So if he does not paying for the technique would be pointless and paying before hand while the target is still strong in chakra would be a waste.

Displacement:
Advantage wise: Grave only get -1 Action to be Direct Damage. This gives him a max of 3 Actions, This can also be said for the Reaction part to evading Damage. He's using the technique that even Hayabusa has to allow him to evade damage and strike on that said turn. Catching him off guard the only difference the technique cannot be used unless in the style and if he triggers with the style.

Disadvantage wise: For 3 turns a total of 9 Actions could be direct damage, but could all miss if the player uses an evading technique during every one of those, thus causing him to burn Chakra plus Stamina to which even if he were to trigger the Style it would still be wasting more chakra and stamina to perform that said technique. The only +1 to this just allowing him to use the technique as a reactionary dodge like Hayabusa but only within the style after which he may not have to dodge. But again even if he does perform this technique he needs the style + the technique which would still cost him.

Water Moon
Grave: Its confusing a little but because I see what your aim was at, it was bouncing chakra that was paid back at the target. BUT like Enjin said does it mean the chakra coming back is an Element based if element is used? From what the old version shows that is a no. As you are just using Chakra in general to strike back. Also with that change it from saying Nin + Gen jutsus because of the fact one Jutsus could mean everything including Taijutsu.

There you go guys I hoped that helped you both out in understanding a little of how do deal with each other's techniques more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asakura Grave - License/Request section   Asakura Grave - License/Request section - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Asakura Grave - License/Request section
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next