Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01 2016, 14:30

Raijin remained where he was as he sheathed his blade now finally, and continued to watch as he did so, this man moved good, calm and collected, “he moves with purpose and reason, but he’s still showing flaws…” he said to himself as he stomped his foot down and started to twist and twirl his arms as he noticed flames, he conjured up a lot of the wind within the area which took a bit more than usual, but none the less gathered and created a giant whirlwind where the clones were creating a huge gigantic firestorm that he could feel from his location.

Finally he noticed that Asura was now flying, “hmm… I guess I’ll join him in the air…” he said to himself as he now walked in the air as if he was a god amongst men, but it was just him controlling the wind to make it so he could walk around on the air as if a god. “You move with good intent, but I have more experience in battle conditions it seems.” Raijin said as he suddenly appeared behind Asura dropping a sky kick down upon him as a wind clone came up from the bottom, before another clone would come from the right and left in a pincer attack.

Raijin lifted his hands up gathering up the wind to twist and spiral around his hand, before he vanished again creating a wind, before he looked up and smirked, “good, it’s gunna storm soon.” He said to himself as he appeared behind Asura to drill him with a wind current that would surround him if his hit connected.
274/2428
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01 2016, 15:22

Asura charged down from the sky with the flaming phoenix armor around him. He had never had use of it up till now, and was now able to fly and super power his melee attacks as he swoop down to strike the ground with his fist of Crimson Fire. However it was then that Rai had used his clones and by some means of ninjutsu, caused the wind to pick up in power. A typhoon of power shot upward and encircled the mountain, aiding the clones assault. It seemed as if they were forces of wind now, and using it to attack Asura in far more fevor.

However, Asura nearly burst out in laughter as he pressed his attack. "Wind against Fire? ARE YOU INSANE?!" He bellowed and attempted to smashed into the clones with his fire fist.

It was baffling to Asura as Rai would use WIND against Fire? Ninjutsu 101-- Elements had strengths and weaknessess and everyone knew that fire was superior to wind-- causing Fire to grow stronger if a wind Jutsu was used on it. Since starting his training, Asura knew everything about fire release. If this guy was so strong, it seemed insane to use that kind of leverage on Asura.

From what Asura saw as his attack missed-- was that all it did was increase their speed. Formidable yes, but still Asura still had the upper hand now that he filled the entire place with wind. He soon found himself against a pincer attacks from Rai and two of his clones. Asura raised his arm and blocked the drop kick to him and used his strength to hold back to kick. But it left his back exposed to the clones...

Asura didn't bother to evade the clones as it clear this guy was skilled with the use of wind release. As the clones struck, they released a large burst of wind like a tornado-- however, Asura only grinned as he felt the wind rush over him....

... and his phoenix aura grew bigger and bigger. It now acted like a real bird of fire, and let out a caw of fury. "YOu were better with water release, pal!! " Asura roared as he faced the original, and chose to face him head on. As Rai charged with his flame enhanced fist, Asura charged once more with a regular Exploding fist-- Enton not a factor now as he roared out loud and charged head on. "BURN!!" he roared and shot for him, throwing his fist to his enemies to meet!
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01 2016, 17:53

Raijin watched Asura’s actions and smirked, “good, he’s thinking it’s to his advantage.” He said to himself as they continued to attack each other, laughing hard. Looking up into the sky as he charged at Asura he noticed the wind picking up, with a thunder rumble happening, “almost time.” He said as he looked back to Asura before in the last second he rolled outta the way releasing his move he had ready to attack with.

“Please, that was a just fun and games.” He replied as he noticed the rain starting to come down, “I was waiting for this.” Raijin said as a lightning strike hit, “I’ve been forcing it to rain suddenly.” He added as he felt a rain drop his cheek, the slight burn on his cheek from dodging the fire fist, he turned and looked back to Asura, “this is why I was feeding your flames, I could feel the humidity in the air and felt like cooling things off a bit.” Raijin said as he focused his water chakra into his hands forming seals at the speed of lightning, “Suuiton – Mizukiri no Yaiba” Raijing said as a sword started to form in his hand before he looked at Asura, “Now… the fun begins.” Raijin said as he vanished again behind Asura swiping the sword vertically at Asura’s back with the water blade’s dull side to not kill but to injure a bit.

“You toy with him when you can end him any time? Stop playing with your prey!” the 8 tailed said within Raijin, to which he looked at him and smirked, “this coming from you? Please, I’m not trying to kill him; I want to see his strength because I want to see how strong he is.” Raijin said in reply, which enraged the 8 tailed. “Do not patronize me boy, you couldn’t even keep your own brother alive!” he said… well more like shouted at Raijin. “How fast did I take you out at that point you half-baked snake.” Raijin said annoyed, “I’m going back to my fight, just sit back and watch.” He added as he returned back to the reality.

“It’s probably a good thing I’m suppressing a lot of my physical damage, or this would probably cut through you still like a hot knife to butter.” Raijin said as he looked at the water sword, “this is actually the first time I’ve had to use my Suuiton as well, so I owe you a thanks for that.” He added as he looked at him and smirked as he clapped his hands together and vanished from sight to appear above Asura as a thunderous boom shook the air around him, before a lightning strike flashed further up in the clouds, clapping his hands again Raijin, “Suiton – mizu kamakiri!” he said as he shot off a powerful stream of water at Asura, “let’s see how you react to all this.” He quipped as he watched.
493/2921
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01 2016, 18:40

Asura had felt confident that he had the upper hand-- that was till the sky darkened and a drop of water dripped upon his cheek. It was now Rai's turn to gloat and have justifiable cause. Asura felt as if someone had smacked him across the head with a fish. He felt like a fool to let this happen-- He INCREASED his flames intentionally with the purpose to change the atmospheric terrain. As more rain began to downpour upon Asura, his wings flapping began to shrink as he was airborn. The purpose was to cause it to rain and allowing Rai to counter with a more powerful technique.

The water blade formed and Rai moved about like a bolt of lightning, and soon struck Asura with the broad side. Despite the blow more like a punch than a cut-- it still was enough to knock Asura's Phoenix armor away, a size of the flames extinguished.

Then came the second, Asura's eyes went wide with alarm. "GHAAAA!!" he roared as the second strike hit, causing him to fall out of the air and proceed to tumble down the mountain side. He fell towards a deadfall to his death...

... POOF!

In his place was a straw training dummy-- now sliced in half with a mocking cartoon face on it.

Substitution Jutsu, right in the nick of time.

The sound of metal upon the stone of the mountain screeched as Asura dug his sword into the mountain to stop his descent. He then used his chakra to stand upon the mountain, having just gotten out of the line of the second attack.

"That was close..." Asura groaned as he shook his head. It was hard to hold on as the stone was wet from the rain now, but his chakra kept him in place. With a hop off the mountain side, he landed to the same platform he had been standing before. Now Rai was the airborne one, and Asura grounded. The rain around him made him feel slow, pouring down on him as he glared at him.

A technique to manipulate an opponents actions to your advantage... Rai was indeed skilled, and a step above Asura. Asura was now ragged with breath, a few scratches on him and blood dripping from his forehead after the attack. Even though he dodged the last one-- a strange mix jutsu, he still did catch some of the damage.

Wiping some of the blood off of him, he snarled in Rai's direction. It seemed he forced his hand.

Asura brought his hands together and weaved a series of sword. " Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Sheep.!" he wove the signs, and then slapped his hands down to the ground. "SUMMONING JUTSU!!"

BAM!! A loud boom echoed like thunder and followed by a MASSIVE cloud that spread out everywhere. It lasted for a couple of seconds and lifted, to reveal Asura now standing on something rather big and white. A grimace came to Asura's face as he realized what he did... and partly was regretting it. He used too much chakra in his haste and summoned... HIM.

The massive tiger, over 50 feet tall and towering near to the mountain itself. The great white tiger with blue stripes and armor plating growled lightly as he appeared on the rainy battlefield. The mask hid his eyes and expression, save for the large maw of razor sharp teeth the size of people.

"Eh... Hi Byakko...hehe..." Asura said with a nervous tone.

"THat's BOSS BYAKKO to you!" the large tiger roared, so loud the air boomed with his voice. "You got some nerve, cub, to summon me. And for what? you expect me to fight one person . You should be ashamed you can't handle him yourself."

Asura stood upon the high back of the large tiger, close to his neck and looked down towards the tiger's masked face. "Hey! This guy's tough. A little support wouldn't hurt, would it? Besides, you are probably the best to help me with this guy. So quit giving me an attitude." he argued.

Boss Byakko, the leader of the Blood Vale tigers, was a mighty tiger and revered in many of the animal kingdom for his power. However, he was not the most cooperative of animals as well. It was near impossible to make a contract with the tigers alone, and to summon Byakko was always a double edged sword... if you couldn't satisfy the great white tiger.

"Well... I guess I can help you fight," Byakko said in a lighter tone. "I'll forgive this pesky errand, in exchange for a raise to my usual fee. 5,000,000 Ryu. " he said.

"WHAT?!" Asura shouted, now a furious look on his face. "Are you freaking kidding me?! Do I look like I have that kind of money! For crying out loud your a stick-up merc, you know that?"

A low growl escaped Byakko as he sat himself down on the floor, not too much bothered by the rain. "No? Fine then," Byakko argued as he rested. "I'll just sit here and watch him mop the floor with you. Maybe he will let me eat the left overs when he is done carving your ass like a thanksgiving turkey. You like that?" Byakko tormented, causing Asura to tremble with anger and irritation.

"Alright! Alright! I'll pay you," Asura shouted, remembering his contract came with a small fee for some of his tiger summons. The cats were very much like mercenaries and valued money and riches more than just blood ties. "Would you just help me!"

After a bit of thought, Byakko rose back up to his feet, causing Asura to wobble a bit. "I guess I could then, just to show you just who you are contract to. Don't forget just what I can do to your sorry ass if you weren't contracted to us." he growled with a tease and looked up to Raijin up above them.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01 2016, 20:16

Raijin watched Asura’s movements, he was starting to get tired due to his attacks, Raijin was a little impressed with how he was maintaining himself so far, “so… it seems he’s almost at the point with back to the wall.” He said to himself before the water blade fell back in with the rain, “okay… maybe I did get a little overboard with this…” he said to himself as he started to float downwards a bit before he noticed something, “not bad… substitution jutsu.” He said to himself as he took a moment and stopped moving all together, “his chakra is starting to get low…” he thought to himself as he could tell that would mean he was starting to get to his threshold.

Suddenly a giant cloud appeared before him and he sighed, “great… a summon…” he said as he could feel the air vibrating, “and it’s a cat…” he said to himself as he looked over to where Kage was and gave him some hand signs to disappear away from the area, “shit is about to get real…” he said as he sighed, “I might have to upgrade this little storm into a typhoon…” he thought to himself as he looked up after seeing the giant tiger, which he skipped before he glanced back down at and stared for a moment.

“okay… so this just interesting…” he said to himself as he placed his hand over his eyes and shook his head, “crap…” he said as he looked back to the tiger hearing it talk was a vibration of interesting, “I really… don’t know what to think about this situation right now…” he said as he started to walk across the air like he would on the ground.

“Excuse me, not to be a bother but, that giant kitten is about as fearful to me as the 9 tailed fox.” He said as he looked at Asura, “so, I’m gunna show you something pretty cool that I’ve been working on so feel impressed I guess, as you’re the first to see this.” He said as he formed a large amount of handseals in a few seconds, “Elemental Mixing – Typhoon Birthing!” Raijin shouted as suddenly the storm around them started to grow ever more rampaging, “just say when you’re done, this isn’t to the death.” Raijin shouted as he stood there watching to see what their counter action would be.

“By the way, this is an infusion of wind, lightning, and water, so… have fun?” Raijin added as he shouted before he focused his chakra calming the storm around him.
431/3352
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01 2016, 20:37

As Rai interrupted the bickering of the two-- Byakko looked up to see the crackling storm. "Hmm..." the cat growled, both at the insult regarding the 9 tails, and the threat of the massive storm. "Seems you were right to summon me after all. Well, little runt, let's see what we can do here." He said as he crouched low and growled.

Byakko then shot up and roared to the heavens. The storm replied to his roar-- as the great tiger was a master of wind and lightning too! A bolt of lightning struck down from the storm clouds, as if further empowered by Rai's own storm, and struck Byakko and Asura! Standing upon Byakko's back, Asura was luckily not hurt as the lightning was not meant to hurt him--

-- but instead it enhanced Byakko's power through the roof. The lightning enhanced his strength and speed by twice, and the natural lightning jacked it up even further!

"I AM NO MERE BEAST! I AM BYAKKO, HOLY BEAST OF THE BLOOD VALE TIGERS! YOu will not take me lightly!!" he bellowed.

Asura knelt upon his partner's back, his chakra growing more and more depleted. Byakko took alot more chakra than he thought and he used a bit against Rai up till now. Asura knew this guy was beyond his own limits and why he was forced to Summon Byakko in the first place-- but Rai seemed to be all the more skilled. He looked in awe and amazement to see him combine a full three chakra natures. He possessed the elemental mixing skill as well!

He knew he was beyond him. For now it depended on what Rai did for his attack.

"HA! COme at me! I love a challenge!!" Byakko roared and began to dash around. THe fast moving tiger was now far more charged by the storm-- making him a hard target to hit.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01 2016, 21:21

Raijin remained where he was and tilted his head, “seems I made the kitty mad…” he said to himself as he shrugged his shoulders before he witnessed them use lightning, “well… this just interesting…” he added as he smirked, “I know that move anywhere…” he added as he could taste the feel of the lightning. “Well… I guess they didn’t pay attention to me when I said lightning…” Raijin said as he watched the giant Tiger yell at him.

“Okay Byakko, just hurry up and come at me kitty.” Raijin said taunting the cat before he watched it dart around everywhere with his eyes, before he sighed, “you had your fun pouncing around you big furball.” Raijin said snapping his fingers canceling out the lightning jutsu, “come here.” Raijin said suddenly darting at Byakko full speed before he vanished half way to tackle him to the ground before he started scratching Byakko behind the ear, “I love Felines!” he said as he looked over at Asura, “by the way Asura, I acknowledge your power, you are pretty tough, and if you want to fuse your elements together like I did, I can explain it to you in a simple way.” He said as he still scratched behind Byakko’s ear before he sat up and looked over at Asura.

“So, anyways, Byakko, save the fee for this time, I’ll pay you the fee whenever my and Asura are in a fight or something…” he said as he looked over at Asura again, “you move well but there are still some things you’re not fully grasping right now.” Raijin said as he looked at him, “would you like for me to stick around and train you?” he asked as he pat Byakko’s head as he sat on him.
296/3648
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01 2016, 22:28

Things ended in a flash-- but not in a way Asura suspected. Rai took off like a bullet, far faster or just as fast as Byakko was under the power of the lightning but the fact was Rai somehow NEGATED it all together, causing Byakko to return to a normal. Then he went to the final kill....

... "NOOOOOOO!!! " Byakko roared as he was struck and hit in ... a ... well..

Asura looked stunned as he watched from upon Byakko's back as Rai was now on him as well, scratching him behind his massive ears. Byakko attempted to shake and swat him off but it seemed unable to reach him. An unmistakable purr escaped Byakko as it felt good but he clearly was not one to be petted like a common house cat!

"DAMN YOU... Purrr! I'll GET YOU!!!" He roared as he was soon defeated.

"I'm not paying you a damn thing after this, Byakko..." Asura grumbled as he sighed and jumped off the tiger.

As the tiger recovered from the surprise 'tickle attack', Asura turned to Rai. "Okay... sorry it got a bit, heated , back there? But sure I would be happy to learn what you have to show me. I would be very grateful. " He said.

Asura was indeed impressed by the power displayed with the mix elements. He would love to learn that too. If he could, his fire type jutsu would only be even more powerful thanks to his Kekkei Genkai.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01 2016, 23:29

Raijin snapped his fingers again and the giant typhoon storm reverted back to its normal calmness in the sky with the sun coming back, “who’s a good kitty!” Raijin said as he continued before he vanished and Raijin landed simply on his feet, he looked over at Asura now and smirked, “heated, nah, just a good sparring match, I had fun for the first time in a while.” He said as he looked up into the sky as he stood there.

“Mixing your elements is very easy, but making it work is the harder part, you need to focus it solely upon mixing your elements when it’s time to make the jutsu, one half of your chakra will be one thing, and the other half your other element, and when you combine your hands like thus--" raijin said placing his hands together in a handseal, “then you can create your technique, but it takes practice and a lot of concentration, I can do a lot of things easily because my way of the samurai teaches diligence into creating ourselves the perfect weapon.” Raijin finished saying.

Drawing his kunai out, he held it in his hand in a showing type of way, “I can control all my elements into this weapon, but combining them into a fusion to place within a weapon is something hard to do on its own.” He said as he looked up into the sky, “I guess the simplest way of putting it is, if you focus one arm with one element, and the other with the other element, and you combine it all together in harmony of the fusion element, it may work a lot better.” He said as he sat down and pulled out a bottle of water, tossing one to Asura.
298/3946
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02 2016, 00:49

It was then that Byakko vanished with a poof back to the jungle. Asura groaned, knowing he would be pissed the next time they talked. Still Byakko knew full well he was bested this time. Still now that the fight was over... Asura was surprised by Rai's more upbeat and friendly attitude. It made Asura drop his own anger, and he actually felt grateful that Rai was willing to share.

"Wow... I uh... thanks, though what about Byakko? I mean he is going to be pissed you did scratch him behind the ears," He said, worried about the large cat.

Still, more important things to talk about. Finally having the fight ease and the storm pass, Asura sat down on a nearby rock and listened.

He had to admit, Rai was indeed a very skilled teacher. He was very dynamic with the workings of the elements and how he used his method to mix them together.

"So you need to try and focus the same chakra nature at the exact same time, along with the chakra for the jutsu, right?" Asura said.

Forming his hands together in the same style, it felt strange to him. Ever since he mastered his own fire style, it was almost second nature to use fire without hand signs. Now he was needing to use it again. He tried to balance his chakra-- sensing the fire and earth natures he possessed into each hand as his fingers were now knit together.

Asura saw the bottle of water tossed at him and he quickly caught it. Opening the bottle , he took a swig as he tried to relax and gain back his chakra. "It sounds so simple when you say it , even with practice-- but i learned a long time ago its almost a generic trait to do it." Asura said as he drank more of his water.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01 2016, 14:06

(Speed up since Rai is no longer around. MIX element requirements are approved. )

So the mysterious Rai had passed on the skill required for Asura to learn the power of mixing his elements together. As Asura listened, despite how cocky the guy was, he learned the truth about mixing the elements. All elements were connected in some way or shape-- and mixing them was possible even for those without a genetic trait. It merely required the pratice to do it.

As Rai had left, Asura was left by himself to give it a try.

Recovering his chakra and strength, Asura stood up and focused. It took a while, but he soon got the feel of it-- raising the two chakra qualities of his body at once was difficult, like trying to juggle without hands. It took a little over an hour before he started to feel something. The heat of fire in his right hand, and the sturdiness of earth in his left. It felt as if he was trying to divide his chakra in his own body at first, trying to work em both-- then clash them together.

Finally, after much focus and visulization, he finally molded the chakra into one-- connecting his hands together with his two fists connecting. "KAI!" He caused the chakra to hit, almost as if setting off an explosion.

At first nothing happened-- but then a sudden heat began to form in front of him. As his eyes were closed, something began to form. The patch of earth he was standing on soon began to glow red. Hot red... as if it was heating up.

Asura continued to push his chakra together, trying to cause a reaction-- till...

FWOOSH!!

A molten blast of red liquid jutted out of the ground before him. He jumped back, his focus broken as he soon saw a small puddle of molten earth, followed by a splatter of searing liquid-- magma.

Asura looked at his results. Somehow he had produced a new elemental nature. The Power of Lava.

A worthy power for one of the Jiin clan as he was.

(Thread End-- training complete. Rolls next poist and unlocked Elemental Mixing.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next