Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai Empty
PostSubject: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai EmptyMon Feb 08 2016, 17:12

The strikes of fists through air continued as Asura continued to pratice his Taijutsu. He was up on the side of a mountain that overlooked the area between Iwa and the ocean nearby. He continued to stream attacks together and working on his strength and stamina.

The chain of attacks continued as he worked up a sweat. Augus was not around for now, likely chasing some skiirts but Asura was determined to keep to his training. He felt unsatisfied with the state of his strength and desired to grow stronger.

Little did he know he would soon meet a new ally, one who had a great gift to teach him.

Asura had become as adept as one ninja could with his elements and powers. He had mastered his clan's jutsu as well as the art of fire and earth. But he felt there was more to his powers he could develop!
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai EmptyMon Feb 08 2016, 20:39

Walking down the streets of Kumogakure, Raijin was busy keeping to himself as he made slow progress forwards through the streets before he looked up and noticed a large amount of rain clouds over head as well as thunder seemed to be rolling in, he tilted his head as he stopped and looked at it, taking a deep breath in as he looked up at the sky. “quite the storm we’re going to receive…” Raijin said to himself quietly as he looked back around him.

The day wasn’t half bad, he was getting the things he needed to do around Kumo, such as getting his weapons sharpened and fixed up a little with his own skills as a blacksmith, as well as tending to his armor for any damages he could find and fix, but all in all, he was just lazing about the day as he continued before he snapped his fingers saying in his head, ”open.” as a portal opened up in front of everyone around which startled a lot of the civilians. Just as fast as it had opened it was gone, as well as Raijin, opening another portal, he appeared in the land of Earth.

Standing atop one of the buildings he looked around, glancing about as he did, masking his presence as much as he could, his helmet blocking the view of his face. Remaining there Raijin looked around and wondered, “what made me want to come here?” he thought to himself as he shrugged his shoulders and looked about.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai EmptyMon Feb 08 2016, 21:45

Asura felt the fire in his veins fuel his efforts as he now fought his invisible enemy. His mind raced of all the things he had done so far. He couldn't believe how much he had endured as a shinobi and still in his rookie years. He had done his share to stop an invasion of Iwa, the new uprising of Iwa's structure-- mastering the powers of the Tengan eye and learned of its true potential. His training under Master ROku's tutorage had paid off greatly, as well as Augus, despite his hedonistic persona.

The strikes and blows at the air felt empty as Asura longed to grow stronger, and develop even stronger Jutsu, but as his master kept tell him 'all things in time'. But Time was something that gave him an insight to things. He actually got to travel into the past and help prevent a plot to change the past-- and ended up fighting Kaguya herself with Sasuke and Naruto in the 4th shinobi war. He played a pivotal role! And with it he awoken the full potential of his Tengan-- a jutsu he doubted dumb-ass Naga knew. The Combustion-- MK 2 as Asura called it, a sharper improved form of the Combustion jutsu his clan possessed but less costly.

Swishing a kick in the air and picturing Naga there for fun, he huffed and puffed out air as he had pushed himself pretty far, been practicing for a good few hours. FInally, he decided to calm down as he looked up to the sky, seeing the evening color of the air.

He wished for more in his duty as a shinobi, but Iwa's structure was so out of place, it was hard for him to figure out what to do with his power or even find a purpose for his shinobi way.

Slowly, he began to make his way back down the mountain path towards Iwa. While he had grown stronger, he desired to become stronger still. And it was not the type of power that physical strength alone was going to give him.

(348 words)
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai EmptyTue Feb 09 2016, 13:13

Raijin looked around the village still before he glanced towards the ocean, “I’m hungry, let’s go eat first.” He thought to himself as he dropped off the edge of the building, still falling “what should I eat?” he said to himself as he fell contemplating the idea, snapping his fingers and thinking the word “open” in his mind he vanished into a portal before snapping his fingers again to land on the ground safely and unnoticed. Raijin sighed a bit as he looked around where he was at some of the people staring at him now they noticed him. Looking around he shrugged his shoulders and continued walking through the village as if they were looking at a battle hardened veteran, but yet acted calm and relaxed all the time, “it’d be nice if they did think that.” He thought to himself with a hidden smile behind his mask of his samurai helmet.

“What are you smiling about boy?” The Hachibi said, watching through his mind.
“Nothing of your concern, I’m hungry and the thought of eating makes me happy.” Raijin quipped back, trying to ignore him at this point, things were fine and all but this fucker was a whole new game.
“Don’t patronize me boy! You think it wize?” the Hachibi said flaring up with a pissed off tone.
[i]“Well I’m going to eat.”
Raijin said to the Hachibi as he basically ignored it at this point.

Stopping in the real world again, he looked around and pointed in a random direction and said “that way.” Before he disappeared, a whirl of sand kicking up where he once stood. Everyone looked around distorted by the fact a random samurai vanished in thin air before them as a shinobi would almost, he laughed at their reactions as he whizzed off to where he pointed to, he landed just outside the city and calmly started walking away like he was never there, even though everyone saw him clear as day.
330/585
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai EmptyTue Feb 09 2016, 13:42

Asura slowly took his time down the mountain path to head back to the village. it always made him a bit sad to return home. He would of loved to keep on traveling the world but his responsibilities here were important and he didn't want to completely leave the people he knew behind. His family after all were there, despite how few they were.

As he was about to turn a bend of the path-- something happened. There was a sudden distortion in the air and a man appeared. Seeing it and acting quickly, Asura halted and threw his back back against the corner of the mountainside. Hiding there, he looked over the corner curiously as he saw the man. He used Time-Space jutsu to jump locations. Asura watched in caution. He remembered the events of the Lunar Island-- and how the perpetrators who had escaped into the past had used a similar method. Though he was very uncertain if this guy was involved, but he was still cautious of anyone just popping out of nowhere like that.

Using his obviously sharpened ninja skills, he kept quiet and silent against the walls as he saw the man and observed him for the moment. So far, he was just doing nothing. Still being on guard, Asura didn't hesitate and activated his Tengan-- his red eyes suddenly becoming a shade of orange with the tribal-sun pattern appearing. His clan's Doujutsu-- and a power Asura had mastered so far. He used it to keep track of the person, through both x-ray vision and heat vision, to be sure this person wasn't going to try anything or cause trouble.

Though Asura was hidden-- there was no telling just how soon would this stranger detect him. He had no clue just how strong this person was, or the power he had hidden inside him.

(309 words)
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai EmptyTue Feb 09 2016, 14:34

Raijin continued walking away, he smelt a weird odour in the air, one he knew all too well, “sweat?” he thought to himself as he then noticed there was a chakra signature around as well, “now this was unexpected, just good timing I guess…” he said to himself softly as he stopped and sighed. Turning around to where he could sense the chakra coming from he noticed, he closed his eyes for a moment before he activated his own clans kekkai genkai, Sekireigan, his eyes demon like now, and seeing him easily, “can I help you?” he asked curiously looking at the man before Raijin.
105/690
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai EmptyTue Feb 09 2016, 16:20

Asura kept his eyes on the guy, seeing as he too stopped and was observing something. Perhaps it was Asura's own cockiness and certainty in his own talents but he had no idea just how skilled this shinobi was. He merely kept quiet and watched with his eyes till...

"Can I help you?" he spoke out to Asura.

It took all of Asura's self control to not gasp as he hid himself further, not sure if he detected him or not-- but iwth no one else around thanks for looking with his eyes-- he knew he was the only one around and that the guy had caught him. Why the hell did he even bother?! he thought in his mind as he let out a calm breath. While it was uncertain if this man was a friend or foe, he calmed himself and proceeded to come out of hiding.

Emerging from behind the rocks, Asura walked into view of Rai. ALl the while he had his Tengan activated, still keeping an eye on anything that could be dangerous. He held a firm expression at Rai, not knowing if he could trust him or not. The fact he could sense him was a tell of his skill, but as Asura looked at his eyes too-- he could see the slightly inhuman quality to them. Another Doujutsu as well.

"You must forgive me for being curt, but who are you and where you came from? I won't tolerate invaders on my watch," Asura said curtly. He was half tempted to give him a 'warning shot' but that would only get him killed faster. It was hard debating his 'natural urges' to fight and to use his head to be smart about what he did in the face of danger.

For now he just wanted to know who he was and perhaps his interest to come to Iwa. Already, the stranger could see the eyes Asura would have-- showing he possessed the rare Doujutsu that only some of the strongest of clans could achieve.

As far as Iwa was concerned, it was the strongest clan Iwa had to offer. The Jinn.

(358 words)
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai EmptyTue Feb 09 2016, 17:56

Raijin eyed the man up and down for a few moments watching his reaction, seemed he wasn’t trusted, well at least not yet it would seem, he smirked under his mask as his eyes remained ever strongly fixed upon the man before him. Before he noticed somewhat of a threat about the area, he shrugged his shoulders and continued to look onwards as the man finally spoke to him, Raijin just chuckled a bit, “it’s rude to ask someone who they are without introducing yourself, foe or not.” He simply replied as he turned his full attention to the man before him before he would vanish from sight to appear behind the man he was looking at.

Walking around the man, he inspected how he stood, held himself, if he was healthy or not, to inspect the amount of training this man does as he did, “Where I’m from is of no importance, we are no threat to Iwa, I can assure you that, and who I am is a samurai, did the armor not give it away enough?” Raijin added as he walked around the man still inspecting him.
190/880
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai EmptyWed Feb 10 2016, 22:08

The man had his sword nearby and wore samurai oriented armor. It was very likely he was a samurai, though the use of such adept ninjutsu was indeed a step off traditional for a samurai. Still, the guy seemed different and suspicious. Though what the guy said was true-- It was rude to ask for a name without offering his own. "It's also rude to speak of trust when someone is wearing a mask," Asura jived at him, trading a verbal quip for another. Still he got the point and shared. "Asura Jiin of the Jiin clan, and Shinobi of Iwa. And you?"

Asura watched as the guy began to walk around him and 'evaluate him' which sort of crept him out a bit. "Any third rate swordsman can dress up as they see fit. Never judge by appearances. That is one of the basic shinobi rules, isn't it, samurai?" he replied with a tone of sass. "Naturally I am sure you are no third rate swordsman, but you get my point. Anyway, who is this 'we' your talking to?"

Asura kept his senses up. Perhaps this guy was not alone. Still he disliked how he was eyeing him. He was very tempted to reach for his sword but didn't do it. If anything he wanted to believe this guy was indeed just here to  sightsee or just look around-- not cause trouble. But the fact he jumped space to get here, left a wide margin of possibilities. Still despite how much the stranger circled him, he kept facing him. He was not going to let his eyes off him for a second. Even if he had allies, he would see their heat signatures a mile away.

(355 words)
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai EmptySun Feb 14 2016, 01:45

Raijin laughed a bit at the look the man gave him in turn and shrugged his shoulders, “fair enough, but I hide my face for certain reason until I can trust those around me, not because of distrust but how can another shinobi hunt me if they know nothing about my facial appearance.” He said in reply to the quip, as he stopped and looked at the man, now, “well it’s nice to meet you Asura Jiin, of the Jiin clan, of Iwa.” He said as he gave a slight bow of respect of revealing the name first, “I, Asura Jiin, am Raijin Misturugi of the Samurai cast, but blessed with more than meets the eye as you could say.” He added as he walked around in front of hence where he started the circling of the man.

Looking at him from the front now he smiled behind his samurai helmets mask and shrugged his shoulders, “the “we” is not of importance, but the “me” who stands before you is.” Raijin said as he paused and took his helmet off revealing his facial appearance, “and you are correct to assume I am no third rate swordsman, I am actually a masterful samurai, although I have many secrets and mass skill up my sleeves, I am still a humble samurai, I know my grounds, but will not allow another to tread upon my personal ground.” He said as he now bowed to the man before him, wondering if he’d figure out what he meant and said.

Now Raijin looked away and shrugged his shoulders, “it can wait…” he thought to himself as he looked back at Asura, “so, Asura, would you care to spar a little? I wish to see how tough some of the Iwa’s shinobi are, call it a possible “trainee acceptance” exam I guess…” he said as he looked at Asura deadly deep in the eyes, in a none homoerotic, but serious look.
325/1205
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai Empty

Back to top Go down

Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next