Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14 2016, 01:45

Raijin laughed a bit at the look the man gave him in turn and shrugged his shoulders, “fair enough, but I hide my face for certain reason until I can trust those around me, not because of distrust but how can another shinobi hunt me if they know nothing about my facial appearance.” He said in reply to the quip, as he stopped and looked at the man, now, “well it’s nice to meet you Asura Jiin, of the Jiin clan, of Iwa.” He said as he gave a slight bow of respect of revealing the name first, “I, Asura Jiin, am Raijin Misturugi of the Samurai cast, but blessed with more than meets the eye as you could say.” He added as he walked around in front of hence where he started the circling of the man.

Looking at him from the front now he smiled behind his samurai helmets mask and shrugged his shoulders, “the “we” is not of importance, but the “me” who stands before you is.” Raijin said as he paused and took his helmet off revealing his facial appearance, “and you are correct to assume I am no third rate swordsman, I am actually a masterful samurai, although I have many secrets and mass skill up my sleeves, I am still a humble samurai, I know my grounds, but will not allow another to tread upon my personal ground.” He said as he now bowed to the man before him, wondering if he’d figure out what he meant and said.

Now Raijin looked away and shrugged his shoulders, “it can wait…” he thought to himself as he looked back at Asura, “so, Asura, would you care to spar a little? I wish to see how tough some of the Iwa’s shinobi are, call it a possible “trainee acceptance” exam I guess…” he said as he looked at Asura deadly deep in the eyes, in a none homoerotic, but serious look.
325/1205
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14 2016, 10:20

Asura looked at the guy and soon saw him remove his mask. He was Raijin Mitsurugi. That was all Asura really wanted to know and the face was not a bad one as well. Reading him as best as he could, Asura felt a bit more at ease-- despite the pacing around him. However he then bowed to Asura, showing his respect to him. Asura hesitated for a moment but seeing and hearing the man's reasoning, he felt at least he could be a bit more courteous now. Asura bowed in return. "You're right. I'm sorry. It's nice to meet you. Please understand, anyone that can easily cross the boarders of Iwa unnoticed is not the ideal way to earn trust, especially if you DID have nevarious intents." he said. Still the pacing of the guy pissed him off. "And would you stop pacing around me like a freaking lion, or I'll get real jungle cats on your ass!!" Asura shouted, now in a more hot headed temper. Asura was a rather outspoken person by nature and a bit hot tempered when things pissed him off enough.

Shaking it off, Asura just listend for a bit with a bit more ease. ANd his words about personal ground-- pretty much meant he had his own secrets for his own reasons. Asura let out a breath and with a moment of his closed eyes-- he withdrew his Tengan eyes. His regular red eyes appeared once more. "If you mean no ill intent to the village or me, then I can accept that." he replied.

It was then that things got weird as he lured his head over to Asura as if to examine him again. He REALLY should of siced the tigers out on him, as he asked to 'spare a little'. "Spare a little what?" Asura asked, once again crept out by his forwardness and flinching at him. He then blinked at interest. "Trainee acceptance for what? What are you getting at?" Asura asked, not sure what he had in mind.

(340 words)
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15 2016, 18:35

Raijin remained where he stood as he looked at Asura before he chuckled at Asura’s statement and held his free hand up and waved “sorry, but if I had ill intent towards your village, no one would know me and my men were here until it was too late.” He replied as he gave Asura a serious look, before he shrugged and hung his helmet off the hilt of his sword at his hip. “Real jungle cats eh?” Raijin said as he thought about it for a moment and smirked, “Kage!” Raijin said as he looked over to see Kage come out of hiding and walked over to Raijin and purred as Raijin now was petting Kage’s head, “good boy.” He added as he looked back to Asura, “jungle enough for you?” he asked half smirking.

Raijin pondered for a moment about summoning his demon warriors of the opposite sex which was an interesting idea, but none the less not a good one, in this point in time. Raijin released his clan’s eyes as he noticed Asura had done the same, his eyes returning to their dual color, as he stretched his shoulders out a bit as he did some of the rest of his body.

Raijin now looked back to Kage and smiled before he looked back to Asura, “as I said, a spar, consider it a training with another body in the mix of the picture, seems to me you’re at an impasse right now with your self-training from the looks of it, but that’s nothing to be concerned about.” Raijin said as he looked up into the sky and smiled as the sun shined down upon his face, “it’s an open offer, if you don’t wish to that’s your choice and I’ll continue on my way, till I find a strong enough sparring partner to find my grounds and work myself again.” He said as he looked back to Asura.
323/1528
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19 2016, 19:44

"I've seen bigger," Asura said, trying to sound unimpressed. But in truth he DID seen bigger. Boss Byakko, the leader of the Bloody Vale Tigers was taller than most buildings. He was tempted to summon him just to prove a point. Still, Byakko was more likely to kill Asura rather than this man for just summoning him without a reasonable cause. Still the cat looked cool. Rai then lowered his own ocular jutsu as well and things were indeed settling down.

But when Asura finally got the answer of what he was wondering about-- it was revealed that Rai wanted to have a match against him. For a moment, Asura felt a sense of distaste for this man, almost anger. But then a crack of a smile came to his face. "Oh? You wanna fight me, do you? Were you deaf when I told you I was a member of the Jiin clan?" he looked up at Rai, flexing his fingers into a fist. "WHen I'm done with you, you're gonna be a charred deeper than a steak!"

Reaching slowly, he drew his short sword from his hip. He twirled it around and held it in a reverse position, gripped so the blade was adjacent to his arm. He took a fighitng pose, his other hand leading open handed-- his style of Taijutsu. Tai-ken. WHile this man was probably a skilled swordsman, Asura was skilled in the art of taijutsu blended with the form of the sword in his movements.

"Let's see what you got!" Asura said, becoming him with a wave of his hand.

(OOC: Lets make this the official start of mix element training via sparring)

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20 2016, 13:50

Laughing Raijin looked at the man before, “as have I, I’ve met dragons.” He said as he looked at the man as he seemed to withdraw into self-thought. He looked down at his hands as he thought about it, “should I go easy on him or should I force him to fight for his life in a sense?” he thought to himself as he now looked back at Asura and raised an eyebrow and laughed so hard he had to hold his stomach. “Don’t make me laugh so hard!” Raijin could only muster as he still laughed uncontrollably.

“A man’s clan has absolutely nothing to do with fights, even if they do have a kekkai genkai or not, I’ve fought against the Uchiha and survived and I don’t see why everyone is so frightened of them.” He said now able to control his laughing, “I know more about you than you do about me, you just have a name, you know that I’m a samurai, but what else you know about me or my skills or raw power.” Raijin added as he took a stance himself now. “Seems to me like your more at a disadvantage.” He said before he vanished from where he stood to plant a palm to the back of Asura’s head in a slapping like motion.
220/1748
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20 2016, 14:28

The flash of movement was quick as Raijin entered the fry to try and more or less attack Asura. In the blink of an eye-- far before Asura could even trigger his Tengan. This guy was indeed fast as he was there one moment after all his taunts and now gone again. He soon was behind him, about to slap him on the head in return for the boasting.

Perhaps clan had nothing to do with it. He knew that, but Asura was a talker by nature. The moment he even just turned a glance of his vision at Rai behind him-- he acted.

WOOSH!! Before Rai could even touch him, Asura erupted into brilliant, crimson flames! The flames scattered and moved away from him. Asura had used his Jutsu Hot Streak-- a form of elemental transformation that turned him into the fabled flames of Enton. Asura was the ONLY one known to use crimson flames, a flame said to have come from a god of fire. While the Uchiha was indeed a powerful clan, the only clan to have mastery of fire in all its forms were the Jiin clan. and Asura used that power well.

The flames gathered behind Raijin this time, and collected-- forming Asura to go skidding out from the blaze. This jutsu was good for evading harm and counter attacking. He had performed it without any hand signs and seamless in its transformation. With blade in hand, he moved in to attack!

WHAM!! "Got you!!" Asura roared delivering a combo of Taijutsu, designed to kick and throw Rai into the air called "Wheel of Pain" . Right after the first attempt, no matter how far or close he floated up, Asura jumped into the air above him. His skill was developed in Taijutsu and he was now putting it to the test as he rose above Rai.

"Taiken-- BARRAGE OF TIGERS!!" A barrage of kicks, blows and sword slashes danced around Rai, as if a pack of angry tigers had come down, attempting to claw and maul him to pieces.

The true reality of just what that damage did Rai was unseen but Asura was more than confident that his strength was not simply a brush of the breeze. It was one of his strongest original Taijutsu , themed after the tigers he had grown to love as his 'soul animals'.

The same beasts he had contracted with.

(Turn 1 for mix elements whenever Rai wishes to share)
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21 2016, 13:58

As the slap was going to connect, Raijin activated his eyes at that moment as he knew something was going to happen due to his battle experience. Suddenly he burst into flames around him, a flame that was of threat, but when arm touched the fire he burst into a cloud of smoke replaced by a rock. “That’s a nice trick.” He said as he landed on the ground a small distance away.

Raijin looked at him and tilted his head a bit, “I wonder though…” he said as he formed a ball of chakra that spun really fast in his hand before he added the wind element to it, then bringing his other hand to his wrist he focused water into the spiral sphere he had in his hand before he raised it and threw it towards Asura, “counter this one.” Raijin said knowing full well he could stop it if he needed, or adjust its direction.
158/1906
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21 2016, 14:38

Asura felt confident his strike would hit and it did-- till it suddenly became a poof and Rai he was looking at turned into a rock. Landing to the ground, Asura looked to see it was indeed a rock and his eyes darted about. "Damnit! A substitution jutsu!" he swore as he looked around. It was then he heard movement above and he saw Rai, standing sideways on the mountain side. He clung there like a spider and quickly mocked him.

Asura was about to give chase till he saw what he did. A sphere of churning chakra formed in his hand. "The Rasengan?!" Asura said with surprise. It was not a jutsu he didn't know. He knew the jutsu as well and could perform it. But what happened next was what was a surprise. He saw both wind and water form and mix together inside the jutsu. As it did, it powered up further. "Oh this is not good."

He threw the sphere at him and said to counter this one. Asura never seen the jutsu thrown before but he had no time to gawk. Weaving hand signs he then knelt down and slammed a fist into the ground. "Earth Style! Earth Divided Flow Jutsu!!" Asura shouted, and from his punch, a massive chunk of stone and earth rose up from the mountain pass. right as Asura cast the jutsu, the raised fissure of stone was struck by the wind and water spinning Rasengan. The blast struck-- but Asura's defense held despite the quaking power.

Not only was the jutsu wind but it was also water-- and Earth was superior to water, allowing Asura's defense to absorb TWICE the amount of damage it usually could. Asura knew his elements. As the Jiin clan, fire was their element, but he knew well that water was their weakness-- so he dedicated to learn earth style to cover that weakness, and make him stronger to counter attacks.

As the jutsu ended, Asura wove hand signs again and pressed them to the ground. "Earth Style-- Landslide Jutsu!!"

From where Rai was-- he could feel the earth quaking and when he would look up the mountain, the tremors he felt soon caused the rocks and stones of the mountain to begin tumbling down right behind him!

Asura smirked, feeling he caught his new friend off guard with that one.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25 2016, 15:08

Raijin was standing there as he watched how Asura would react to the situation that he had put in his path, to which it did come at a somewhat pleasant shock to himself, “so he uses earth style eh?” he said as he shrugged and looked down at him as he did something else before anything could feel the ground shaking to which he looked up the mountain, “A giant earthquake, not bad.” He said as he drew his sword before slicing away the debris that fell towards him.

As he did so, he summoned two shadow clones, each of them drawing their blades and slicing away the last of the debris as it came their way, thanks to the wind Raijin focused around their swords they could cut it all away from around them. Using the rocks as cover to get back down to the ground using the speed to boost him forwards straight at Asura this moment. Weapons sheathed he continued running at Asura, but just before he reached him he vanished from plain site, when he did he would appear behind Asura to only drop to the ground a attempt to kick Asura upwards into the air following it up with three more kicks to feed him up into the air.

While this was going on Raijin would vanish into a gust of leaves before he would appear behind Asura once more in the air rotating his body to kick Asura back to the ground.
248/2154
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26 2016, 14:54

Asura had hoped the use of falling rocks behind Rai would be enough to catch him off guard, but it seems the guy was alot sharper than he looked. Literally as he drew his sword! He suddenly also conjured a few shadow clones and in tangeon with them all-- sliced apart the falling debris of his jutsu attack. Asura looked on as he sliced through the boulders-- then swept with the wind and came right after him.

A tangeon of attacks came flying in the form of kicks. Asura quickly used his speed to try and get ahead and away from the clones' kicks-- but it was pointless as the original came up from behind it. Asura saw through the corner of his eye and ducked just in time, using both his speed and his chakra to enhance it. The power in this man's actions were so formidable he had to channel his chakra into his body to block and evade, but that method was costly in itself. To continue to stream chakra into one's body and muscles expended chakra a lot faster than in regular fights.

Skidding out of the the way of the clones, Asura Growled and let his chakra loose. His own body heat seemed to skyrocket as the chakra he released almost seemed to catch fire. The chakra took form of wings around his body and soon the aura of fire revealed to be that of a large bird. The Vermillion Bird Armor as it was called, or Phoenix Armor. It was both a boon to his attacks as well as a defense.

With a jump into the air, he evaded the assault and now was airborne. Up above, he was now above the trio of clones. Channeling his chakra once more, he now drew back a fist, flames now forming around it. But it didn't stop there, the orange flames soon glowed bright crimson. It was no longer Katon-- but Enton-- the crimson flames of destruction.

"EXPLOSION FIST!!" Asura roared and flew right back down, slamming his now enton-powered fist to the clones and the explosion both smashing objects below him and causing burns and stuns to the enemies.

(NOw can fly, with Vermillion Bird Armor for now and used an Enton powered Explosion Fist Jutsu)
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01 2016, 14:30

Raijin remained where he was as he sheathed his blade now finally, and continued to watch as he did so, this man moved good, calm and collected, “he moves with purpose and reason, but he’s still showing flaws…” he said to himself as he stomped his foot down and started to twist and twirl his arms as he noticed flames, he conjured up a lot of the wind within the area which took a bit more than usual, but none the less gathered and created a giant whirlwind where the clones were creating a huge gigantic firestorm that he could feel from his location.

Finally he noticed that Asura was now flying, “hmm… I guess I’ll join him in the air…” he said to himself as he now walked in the air as if he was a god amongst men, but it was just him controlling the wind to make it so he could walk around on the air as if a god. “You move with good intent, but I have more experience in battle conditions it seems.” Raijin said as he suddenly appeared behind Asura dropping a sky kick down upon him as a wind clone came up from the bottom, before another clone would come from the right and left in a pincer attack.

Raijin lifted his hands up gathering up the wind to twist and spiral around his hand, before he vanished again creating a wind, before he looked up and smirked, “good, it’s gunna storm soon.” He said to himself as he appeared behind Asura to drill him with a wind current that would surround him if his hit connected.
274/2428
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai   Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training: Stats and Elements - Invite for Asura and Rai
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next