Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17 2015, 10:29

“Oh please…” Shadow said, as he waved his hand and the flame on the blade had vaporized. This through the power in which had been siphoned by the beast inside him. “Simmer down, hot head. Nobody is here to fight you. Statistically, I could’ve killed you already if I wanted.” Shadow the paused and put his hand up to his face. “Hmmmm, but there are always uncalculated variables in statistics. All are conditional, of course. But, the odds would be in my favor… heavily in my favor. No odds in which I would die.” He began to ramble.
“Ah… there I go again with my numbers.” Shadow turned around and waved as if to say good bye to somebody. He then turned back around. “Now that I think about it… fighting you would be a good way to test you… but it would probably be unfair. And I’ve told you once who I am. I’m sure I’ve left an impression… anyway… let’s get right to it. So, the man who just contacted you though his telepathic ability… he’s putting together a small team. A team that is a trick of all trades; providing many services. Mainly, one that would be balanced. The Yin and the Yang. The good and the evil. Does this mean order by control? Who knows. Even he doesn’t…” he paused for a moment.
“However, the team will consist of 5 Divisions. Each with their own Leader, which makes up the council in which will make the decisions collectively through voting. Each leader will have their own two lieutenants, and each lieutenant their own two enforcers. This totals an Organization of 35 Members. I saw you had some friends… and a sensei it seemed. Would the lot of you be interested? I would ask your Sensei to be the Leader of that division, and you one of his lieutenants… but because we’ve had a run in once already…
“Anyway… of course we have our own creeds. But those are for a later date… overall, I think it would help better yourself.”
[344|1590]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19 2015, 01:24

This was confusing to Asura as he looked at the guy. He was indeed strange. After the events when time had been altered, this was one person he had hoped would of forgotten or changed. He was an annoying person and further, he seemed even stronger than before. First he somehow NEGATED Asura's flames. HIS FLAMES, the ones empowered by his clan as if they were nothing and with a gesture. Asura now held his katana just as it was.

"HOw did you do that with the trees anyway" Asura asked, curious and wondering just what this guy was and how was he able to do the things he had done.

But then he went to talk about some organization he was in. It came pretty much out of nowhere. Along with of course the idea to fight him to see if he could still join. It was all very confusing for Asura as he still held his blade ready to defend just in case he tried something.

Asura closed his eyes for a moment and opened them to reveal the Tengan. "Listen, you come out of nowhere, helpful as you were before, and you expect me to just join your little traveling circus?" Asura replied with creative sarcasm. "In case you have not noticed, I am a shinobi of Iwa and my clan. I got a job already. You're offer is pleasant but I got a commitment so far" he said.

But little did he know just how much would change that night. "Let's just keep it one thing at a time, chatty. So far you give me more questions than answers">
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19 2015, 22:37

Shadow shook his head and held it, as if he had gotten a headache spontenously out of nowhere.
“Aren’t you listening? The trees were not my doing. They were that of the man I just spoke of. I could care less for nature. I don’t lose sleep over these plants…” he then turned to the side, but the sight of the Doujutsu. “Ah… the Tengan. Beautiful thing, it is. Thanks for showing me. It had been you that inspired me to research your clan. Already, this meeting has been worth it.” He turned away, showing his back to the opposing man.
“In all fairness… I asked YOU one question, and one question only. Are you interested? And you said no.” Shadow shrugged. “Very well… enjoy your normal life, young man.” Shadow looked up, and before him, a portal opened, showing a lapse in between Time and Space, showing somewhere at the edge of the woods in which they had been deep within. He prepared to step in…
[167|1757]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22 2015, 11:33

It was then that the stranger mentioned alot of things. He had actually reseached the Tengan-- his Clan's power. This truly surprised Asura further as he now had questions. The last time he met this guy he pretty much rubbed him the wrong way. He still did with this cocky attitude (Pot calling the kettle black) "HOw did you learn about my clan anyway? " He asked but it was then he tried to cut and run. Asura jumped in alarm as he saw him open space up before him and was about to step in when he shouted.

"Wait-wait-wait! Hold up a second! Sorry just you gotta admit this is out of the blue, don't you think?!" Asura said. reaching out and stopping him from entering the 'magic portal' or whatever it was.

"Look, I am grateful to what you have to show me, but despite knowing your name and whatever, you expect me to just say 'sure, lets go' and you lead me down whereever. I know next to nothing about you, except your creepy as hell with snakes and shit." he argued, not doing a good job to kiss up to him but Asura was naturally very prideful. "You expect me to just trust you like that?" he said with a snap of his fingers.

Meanwhile, as they argued, little did they knew they were being watched. In the shadows of the nearby forest, shinobi were approaching. And skilled ones as they were using good stealth tactics to avoid being detected. They observed Asura and the stranger as they talked.

"Target spotted. Proceed with elimination," one of them whispered to himself, unheard by anyone else. A stormy cloud had begun to form over Iwa.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22 2015, 11:48

Shadow stopped.
“I’ve come across a scroll of your people. The only one I know exists anyway… and I’m not asking you to trust me. Don’t. Don’t trust anybody completely but a chosen few. Play close, but keep insurance. It is good that you do not trust easily; however…” Shadow turned back around. “Aren’t you curious? Knowledge… knowledge is power… it’s life… it’s everything. Instead of writing one off, gather as much as you can about the topic, and then make your decision. Indeed, this was out of the blue, but that is the beauty of pure opportunity. Opportunity is almost always out of the blue and random.” Shadow raised his arms.
“Hey… I told you where I reside… if you change your mind, seek me out. Will the spot be vacant? Who knows. We’ll see.” Shadow turned, preparing to walk in once more before the next turn of events took place changed his means of exiting…
[157|1914]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10 2016, 09:13

Asura listened intently to what he had to say he did indeed stop him for the moment. ANd he was right, knowlege was power. It was something ROku taught him long ago that one needed physical prowess as well as wisdom in order to be a truly realized shinobi. Though he had done much, he knew very well that he had more to learn. "HOld on a minute. I know you got things to do but please. If your so interested in me, I'd share more... but for a price. Like mind telling me how you did that with the trees?" Asura asked, stopping him once more. "That power... its Elemental Mixing. A kekkei Genkai right?"

He knew the ability to mix chakra natures were indeed a powerful tool. He witnessed it plenty of times. During his Chunin exam when fighting that Ryoko girl and Master Roku himself had such a skill, both creating Scorch Release. But his clan was not skilled with the method to fuse elements. It was suggesting that it was less of a question of talent, and more about skill that one could develop.

"Do you think you can teach me--"

Suddenly, something struck their nerves as another presence made itself known-- in a rather violent way.

A series of large fuma shurikin came flying at them! Alarmed, Asura turned and looked to see it coming at him. He was about to dodge the first, but four more were coming for the both of them! This would be most difficult to avoid. But one thing was clear now, they were not alone!
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13 2016, 07:44

“Hmmm?” Shadow stopped and looked back sideways. “You’re thick in the skull, aren’t you, boy… the trees were not my doing. They were that of the man I work with; the man who had been speaking to you in your head. HOWEVER, I do possess the ability to mix the elements. Now…” Shadow stopped for a moment. “You got one freebie already. You show me you’re interested and show me what you got and of course I’ll teach it to you…. Actually, we can - -“ he was cut off at the pause and awareness of the others. He perked up and stood in place, as the multiple shuriken came at them, Shadow had wondered why his Sharingan had not picked up the chakra of the people who had done this. They had to have had some range on them.
Shadow clapped his hands together and the around him, a spiral of wind had begun, deflecting the weapons that had been directed towards him. He closed the portal and turned to look at Asura in wonders of how he would fair against the shuriken that had come towards him…
[189|2103]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14 2016, 00:15

"Earth Style-- Earth Divided Flow!!" Asura said, quickly weaving signs as the shuriken came for them. With a clap he landed his hands onto the ground to funnel his chakra. Then WHOOSH! The earth before them suddenly jumped up as if punched up by his hands. The large divide of the new wall of earth met the large shuriken, causing them to crash and stab into the soft soil and hard rock.

Asura had a moment to think and breath. In that instance, he activated his Tengan, his eyes glowing. Even from behind his wall of earth, he could see the general heat signatures of enemies, but they were moving fast-- skilled in their actions. While questions raced in his mind, he knew there were not time for that. "I apologize for not grasping your ways, but think you mind helping me clear the trash?" he asked.

It was in that moment, one of the guards attempted to attack. He jumped over the wall and lunged to stab Asura. Asura looked up and the man stabbed him, striking him a fatal blow....

... but...

KABOOOM!! Bad mistake as the body of Asura blew up violently as if he was a living bomb. The blast forced the assailant to be thrown against the rock wall, and suffered strong burns as well. It was then Asura came out behind a tree behind Shadow, keeping an active look around things. "It always is amuzing when those idiots fall for my Pyro CLones like that," he said.

However more were coming and now the enemy identified another target. Shadow, though he was not originally a target the goal was clear. No one else was suppose to be involved. Kill anyone who gets your way from your target.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17 2016, 14:42

Shadow’s eye began to spin, and his adrenaline high as events unfolded.
“Impressive…” Shadow said, not turning to face the boy. “I will gladly…” Shadow said. Under his mask he hand been smirking. The man the boy had blown back had been up and now heading towards his direction. Shadow stepped forward a little bit and turned now, facing the boy behind him, as the opponent ran towards his back. Shadow put his hand out, facing the ground, and before him, a big circle of a purple glass like substance had been formed.
The man had jumped in the air, preparing to strike at his back. As he began to descend on Shadow, a portal formed in between them, and the man fell into it. The outro portal landed him on his feet on this circle. As he had been crouched low, he looked up to see Asura, and stood up, preparing to run towards him to attack. It was then when Shadow raised his hand and the circle of crystal on the ground shot out spears, immediately piercing the man’s at multiple angles from the ground up. He stopped in his tracks. Shadow used now both hands, lifting them, and the crystal spears lifted the man into the air.
Now moving his hands into two different directions, the spears had begun to pull apart, one half left and the other right, slicing though the body of the man in an instant. The limbs, chunks, and organs of the man had fallen into the crystal circle. The spears slowly went back to the ground, encasing the dismantled body and fading back into the ground, leaving no trace.
“Ha…” Shadow looked up at the boy. “Are you not amused? You must admit, that was pretty funny…”
[295|2398]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19 2016, 11:31

Asura had done well but then Shadow's actions further continued to impress. Not only did he defend himself from an enemy assault, but he encased them completely in a crystal structure! Asura had heard of this type of jutsu-- Crystal Release, an evolved form of the Earth Release others had. What he had. That would be a handy trick to use. He looked at the crystal, seeing the man completely encased. This stranger, scary as he was, had a vast amount of tricks up his sleeve.

Three more enemies remained as they now considered the both of them. "I'll give you this. You are full of tricks," Asura replied as he eyed the enemies before him. In that instant, one tried to speed up and sneak up behind Asura. It tried to grab hold of his arm and swing it back--

But Asura was more skilled when it came to hand to hand combat as he simply spun and twisted his own arm to match-- and met the attacker with a high kick to the face. Following that, Asura grabbed him by the hem of his shirt and threw him over while drawing his short sword, With a swift slash, he stabbed the man in the chest, and charged right to the next. When Asura was in a fight, he rarely held back as he charged using his preferred style-- Taiken, a combination of taijutsu using his sword as well as his body.

Now only two remained!
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26 2016, 14:58

Shadow looked up as the boy did decent with his hand to hand combat. Shadow looked at the remaining two, one in which the boy had already been running at with an obvious intent to kill. As he turned back to look at the other coming at him with his sword drawn, Shadow opened his palms and faced them towards each other on his chest and stood in a horse stance. The man slashed at Shadow’s right side, and Shadow took both open palms in a cutting block, hitting the man’s arm at his forearm and inner elbow, deflecting the slash. The man had begun to home with a round punch with his other hand, as Shadow brought his hands to a return, back at his chest, and out towards his left, deflecting the punch in the same manner.
The man, slightly furious, rotated his own body clock wise, attempting to round house kick at Shadow’s head. Shadow ducked as he rotated in the same direction, with his right leg out, leg sweeping the man who had only been on one leg. The man went airborne, as Shadow continues to rotate, but rising up as he did so, and lifting his leg into the air, ending in an axe kick, dropping the man to the ground with his foot planted on his chest.
Shadow extended his left arm, and the black snake with red streaks wrapped itself around the man’s neck. Shadow released him, lifted his arm, and lifted the man into the air, with his snake acting as an extended limb.
“This battle is over… You have two choices… tell us who sent you and what’s going on and live. Or, I force it out of you, and you die. Slowly…”
[292|2690]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next