Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Fruits of Labor (Training: Nexus X 7) + Reward Dice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

The Fruits of Labor (Training: Nexus X 7) + Reward Dice Empty
PostSubject: The Fruits of Labor (Training: Nexus X 7) + Reward Dice   The Fruits of Labor (Training: Nexus X 7) + Reward Dice EmptyThu Aug 06 2015, 11:43

Once more, Asura had chosen to seek out the brutal and mighty tutorage of Ravana. He had become more and more braisen in his abilities to sneak away from his clan and village to attend these lessons from the rogue ninja. It could lead to some bad repercussions if he was not careful. However, despite the bad behavior and undesirable aspects this man had, Asura was still warming up to him. He wasn't as cruel as he pretended to be outside of training. He was just different. As such, next to Master Roku, he was indeed a very capable ninja.

Asura and Ravana had been training in the mountains to the southwest, near the ocean. It was a small journey from Iwa, but not too far. It offered enough privacy to train freely without the fear of being spied on. Now, as the sunset was upon them, Asura and Ravana faced one another, about to train further.

The two were facing one another several meters away, Asura with a set expression of determination, and Ravana with his usual cocky grin. "Let's go..." Asura growled at him. He entered a fighting stance, but Ravana kept his laid back stature, his arms crossed against his broad chest.

The growl of Asura's voice soon grew louder and louder, then suddenly, the chakra of his body expanded and surged. Normally, this would only be done via focus and hand signs, but not this time. His very well was now surging it, and as a result it expanded! The chakra of his body flared up as his stance now was lower to the ground, his expression more angry and almost feral. It was Wrath Mantra, a style that combined a new form of Chakra Manipulation with Taijutsu, and Ravana had taught it to him. This style of combat didn't just enhanse his physical power, but also increased the power to Katon techniques as well.

But that was just the surface of what Mantra had to offer.

Asura kicked off the ground and charged as if in a blind rage, attacking Ravana. Asura's rage fueled his physical blows now as he lunged with a series of punches and kicks to strike Ravana as he smirked continuously.

However, Ravana knew to avoid the hits. Before, he could take blows from Asura. He still could. This time however, he knew that Asura had improved . While he could still probably take his beating, empowered by Wrath Mantra would make things a bit more hairy for him, so he chose to dodge the attacks. Ravana weaved and stepped out of the path of Asura's attacks, keeping his arms crossed as he moved.

Asura's eyes seemed to have gone white with rage-- in that his pupils couldn't be seen. JUmping high, he attempted to slam a downward kick to Ravana, but finally he lifted one of his arms and blocked the kick, and then used the same arm to shove Asura back.

Despite being so driven by an angry power, Asura had the sense to flip and land on his two feet. He was growing more used to Wrath Mantra. It still fueled him, still made him want to tear Ravana apart-- in the metaphorical sense anyway, but he was not blind to these drives. He had a sense of control. He could attack AND react with more clarity than he could when he first used Wrath Mantra.

Asura drove forward in a shoulder dash, attempting to slam into Ravana. Ravana now extended a hand, and pushed Asura, diverting his attack to his side. He was quick to react though as he stopped and kicked in return, swiping to hit him near the legs, but the older ninja actually leapt over him. The wicked grin was still on his face as he began to descend a few feet-- to have his impact drop like a rock and cause a gust of dust. HIs strength was formidable, making every move he made as lethal as any Taijutsu master.

It raised the question to just WHO was Ravana to be so powerful and skilled.

Ravana struck now with an open palm of his hand, delivering a strike to Asura for good measure of his failed attack. The blow sent Asura skidding back. Before it would, Asura spun around and suddenly flames emitted from his limbs. He firmed his footing and darted right back at Ravana. "Katon--Fireball Jutsu!!" he roared and thrust a palm out. At first it seemed to appear like the flame palm technique, but that simple gesture and exhale of the caster-- caused a far larger fireball to form. The fireball struck Ravana, engulfiing him in the flames.

Ravana however felt no real threat or pain, the flames making him warm and minor burns at most. Still, such a jutsu was easy for him. Despite Asura's talent for fire techniques, it didn't do any real harm-- however, it was merely a feint to distract him as Asura suddenly came rushing through the fire itself. Blinding Ravana with the fireball, he delivered a mighty punch to his face. Ravana immediately raised his hand to catch the punch, but the moment he caught it-- Fire once more erupted around him. The fist had been full of fire chakra, resulting in a mighty explosion around him.

As the flames and smoke cleared, Asura, his eyes still white with flowing Wrath Mantra. He looked to see that Ravana's white hair was singed with light burns, his skin darkened but no major wounds. He held the fist in his hand, the grip tight as both had exhibited considerable strength against the other. "Well well... seems you got some strength in you after all," he said in a light tone, lowering the fist with all his strength. " I actually felt that. Good job,"

"Were not finished..." Asura growled, still feeling the desire to fight.

Ravana smirked. He liked the fire that burned in his young friend. "YOu're talking my language, kid. Alright... give me your best shot!"

THe fighting continued for quite some time. Asura didn't even care for the expending of chakra and strength as he pushed his limits against Ravana. For Ravana though, he was sorely tempted to really cut loose. To let go of all his control and fight as hard as Asura was, but he knew better. He couldn't. As much as he would love to fight at his full power, he knew if he did he would very likely kill Asura. He couldn't risk it-- not yet anyway. It was his true desire, to have a fight where he could use his full strength and satisfy that desire to use his full power. For now he resorted to physical blocks, dodging and a few light taps which to any normal person felt just as powerful as any martial artist fighting at full strength.

The sounds of explosions, fire and physical impacts echoed through the sea-side cliffs as they fought, going well into the night. After having delivered another powerful flame attack and sweeping kick, which Ravana blocked as well, Asura finally began to run out of steam. Both fighters had become short of breath as they both had been at it for a while. Finally, Asura body reverted back to what it was before. His pupils return and the surging chakra aura around him finally dissipated, disengaging the Mantra of Wrath.

"I hope you had fun, Asura," Ravana said, laughing to himself after the long training session they had sparring. He was impressed. Between his talent for Taijutsu and the powers of the Jiin clan's Katon affinity, Asura was shaping up to be a powerful shinobi and a worthy student. "You are getting better... a little bit, haha!"

Asura scoffed at Ravana's comment. "Hey I gotten a lot better since we met. Just you wait. I'll wipe that smug look from your face," the young ninja declared angrily.

Ravana scratched his bearded chin, thinking it over. "You have improved, is all I am saying. Still, can't have you messing up my face. Can't disappoint the ladies, now can I?" he said, causing Asura to grumble at that. Ravana chuckled a bit at a dirty thought he had. "It's a pity. I should of taken on a female student. I'm sure I could teach her MANY things beyond just being a good Shinobi. Haha!"

"Dude, you really are a horrible pervert," Asura commented, sighing to learn how over the line that comment was. "I bet you got wanted just for that alone."

Ravana looked to Asura, a little surprised. "Eh well... let's just say that isn't my only crime. " he replied, and rubbed the back of his head. "Anyway, let's pack up and get back to Iwa. Besides, I have a hot date waiting for me back in the village."

With a sigh, Asura followed Ravana back to the training ground where they had left their belongings and got ready to head back to Iwa. Though late at night, they could easily get back in a matter of a half-hour. Asura had been becoming more skilled with the knowledge of Wrath Mantra, and as time would pass, he would become more aware of its true potential.

Word count: 1537
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of Labor (Training: Nexus X 7) + Reward Dice   The Fruits of Labor (Training: Nexus X 7) + Reward Dice EmptyThu Aug 06 2015, 11:46

Reward Dice Rolls: 2 rolls.

Training Dice Numbers: Strength X 3, Stamina X 2, Dexterity X 2. Plus 2 each for Quick Learner.

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of Labor (Training: Nexus X 7) + Reward Dice   The Fruits of Labor (Training: Nexus X 7) + Reward Dice EmptyThu Aug 06 2015, 11:46

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 2, 1, 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 8, 3

#3 'Training Dice' : 3, 4

#4 'Reward Dice' : 70, 27
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of Labor (Training: Nexus X 7) + Reward Dice   The Fruits of Labor (Training: Nexus X 7) + Reward Dice Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fruits of Labor (Training: Nexus X 7) + Reward Dice
Page 1 of 1