Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.  Empty
PostSubject: Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.    Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.  EmptySun Jul 24 2016, 19:30

The past two days that followed the events that happened on the Jiin estate made Asura angry-- partly how he was recovering from the events of that night and he was pestered by the constant insistent aid of Aki. So concerned by how Asura fought, she insisted he go on bed rest and recover...

as she remembered how Asura went berserk in his rage of the bandits attacking their home and the carnage they intended.

However, Asura only remembered bits and pieces of that state. He knew he was angry, he knew he attacked-- but to the same ferocity, he didn't know.

Despite that -- Asura couldn't stay put for much longer and chose to sneak out. Despite a few bandages on his arm and on his ankle, he was otherwise okay and capable of training. He stood before another pile of earth before them. This time, focusing on his own Tengan abilities, he began to focus the power of fire-- turning it into magma chakra -- without the use of hand sighs. This time he knelt down and placed his hand upon the soil. He channeled his chakra into the soft earth.

He focused for an hour, trying to will the earth to bubble as he had caused by accident in the past... and soon he heard it and felt it. The overwhelming heat of the earth and the bubbling of the lava. He opened his eyes to soon see it, a small patch of earth now burning red, and parts of it now seeping red liquid.

"*WHISTLE* Hehe... looks like you are heating things up, aren't you , pup?" A voice said nearby.

His concentration broken, Asura turned around and looked-- to soon find his 'rogue shinobi' instructor-- Ravana. He was a rogue shinobi who had recently taken up residence in Iwa, though by sheer chance, Asura had clashed with him, and amused by his inner fire, agreed to teach him advance Taijutsu-- Asura's preferred strength of jutsu.

Ravana was sitting upon a large boulder, overlooking Asura as he now used the power of lava release, causing a small mount of magma to come out. As he soon broke his concentration, the small fountain began to dry up and the molten hot lava cooled-- becoming stone once more.

Ravana looked on, his eyes aglow as usual from his overflow of power and that overzealous grin on his face. "I heard you went to down on some bandits stupid enough to attack your home. Some may not walk again. Hahaha!" he laughed.

Asura didn't answer him, as he simply shrugged his shoulders. "I rather not discuss what happened that night, if you don't mind." he said plainly.

Ravana merely smirked and waved at his student. "Oh relax, I didn't mean anything mean by it. But no one said being a shinobi was pretty." he said, him holding his large nodachi sword across his lap.

Despite Ravana's bad habits and obnoxious personality at times, Asura respected the man for his strength and skill as a shinobi. His ability to concur anything against him was probably the only thing that kept him from being arrested-- though Master Roku did come close.

"There you are!" another voice shouted, causing Asura to jump as he recognized WHO it was. He turned and there she was, Aki in her traditional priestess robes. She had her arms crossed and her expression firm as she looked at Asura with disappointment. "Didn't I tell you no training for a while! You should be resting after all that has happened."

"Ahk-- AKi!" Asura said, surprised that she walked in on the training. Ravana too looked to her, being the first time that she actually saw one of their training. "Well, sorry.. I just couldn't stay still any longer. "

"That is no excuse--?" she stopped as she noticed Ravana nearby, seeing the older and rather intimidating man nearby. "Oh... I'm sorry, i didn't mean to interrupt, sir!" she said, once again slipping back into a touch of her more shyer personality.

Ravana smirked at her with a wink. "Naw, no problem at all, sweetheart. So YOU'RE Aki. I hear Asura tell of you. No clue you were such a fox, though," he said rather brashly-- causing AKi to blush.

Irritated by Ravana's stupid actions, Asura was more to turn red as he interrupted them! "H-hey! Would you shut up, old man! " he snapped, separating them. "Pardon Master Ravana... he is a bit of a ... hedonist. "

Ravana laughed, seeing how embarrassed Asura got with how things were turning out.

(Rolling for Training dice now and will keep posting afterward)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.    Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.  EmptySun Jul 24 2016, 19:32

Following roll: 1 for Lava training. Remaining 3 for Strength . Quick Learner ability gives me 2 extra points.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.    Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.  EmptySun Jul 24 2016, 19:32

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 5, 2, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.    Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.  EmptySun Jul 24 2016, 19:35

Void- incorrect roll amounts--

3 Tp per element training, 1 Tp for exp.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.    Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.  EmptySun Jul 24 2016, 19:35

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 6, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.    Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.  EmptySun Jul 24 2016, 21:42

Asura hesitated for a moment, wondering if Aki would be worried and wonder who Ravana was. Things could be bad for him AND her if she learned he was a rogue ninja. Roku already knew but after understanding what he did for Asura, he was willing to let it slide provided Ravana didn't do any crime against them or Iwa directly, then they would have no reason to pursue him. Aki of course, was in the dark about him.

"Asura, who is he? I thought Roku was training you," she asked.

"Well... he... I uh..." Asura stumbled.

With a leap and thud, Ravana landed close to the two and soon grounded his large hand upon Asura's head, messing with his hair and ruffling him roughly. "Haha! Just a wandering shinobi, girl. I was impressed by this kid's fire so I decided to make him my apprentice in Taijutsu. He has SOME potential after I beated the lessons into him! Hahaha!"

After having his head shook a bit, he soon got out of Ravana's grasp and glared at him, embarrassed by how overly friendly he was with Aki. "Hey, knock it off!" he grumbled.

Leaning closer, Ravana looked over Aki a bit more. She was a bit unnerved by his 'leecherous' gaze upon her, but she didn't voice anything against it. "What? Its a compliment for someone like her to be so fine. I'm sure she will be a real looker with a little maturing. Don't you think Asura, or why else are you so protective of her?"

Ironically it was Asura to be the most red in the face. "Alright, that's enough! We are out of here!" he said firmly, softly pushing Aki to encourage her to leave with him. She stuttered between Ravana hitting on her and Asura's pushing as he led her back towards the estate, leaving Ravana laughing as they left. "See you later Ravana. Come on, Aki let's go back..." he growled, irritated by his 'master'.

Leaving Ravana behind, Asura sighed and let go of Aki as the two began to make their way back to the estate. "What is with him? That was so rude," Aki gasped, a hand on her chest by how red she felt over the pass on her.

Asura sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "Ravana is what you can say a bit proud of being a hedonist. He really doesn't care for modesty or tact," he explained. "Either way, despite his quirks, he is a master at Taijutsu and a killer ninja. He even gave master Roku a run for his money."

Aki gasped as she heared Asura compare her to Roku, a man she viewed as much as a real master next to Asura. "Oh wow... Really?" she asked, her gasp covered by her hands out of habit.

"Yeah... anyway, still he is a great teacher where it counts," Asura said.

While Asura was now clearly leading the way back to the estate, Aki frowned and turned her head a bit, now a bit embarrassed. "Now I feel bad that I worried over you. You seem to be doing better than I thought you were," she said.

Hearing her comment, Asura stopped and lifted his head in mild surprise. "Oh? Well, I appreciate your concern, but yeah, you know I am tough. it takes more than a few wounds to slow me down. I mean... I can't tell you everything, but I grown alot more stronger than you think," he said.

The memory of the time traveling he once endured, and the facing of that Uchiha who took over the 10 tails, and then Kaguya along side Naruto and Sasuke. It was an epic battle and that experience alone made him stronger than he ever thought.

After an awkward moment of silence, and Aki blushing with his back turned, Asura continued forward. "Come on. let's head back," he said, the two of them returning to the estate.

As they soon they left the rocky forested hill and to the estate training area, Asura turned to Aki. "By the way, have you seen Master Roku of late?" he asked, wanting to speak with him of the events of that night when they were attacked.

Aki stopped as she heard her friend's request. There was a bit of hesitance on her face, as she knew that Roku was a little bit on edge since the events of the night they were attacked. He was not as pleasant as usual, but she hoped he would return to be in due time. It was a hard time for alll of them, even for a non-jiin clan member like Aki. "I think he had been in the south wing of the estate. I think he has been interrogating one of the bandits who had attacked us." she replied timidly.

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.    Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.  EmptyMon Aug 01 2016, 09:53

Asura looked to the wing where Aki said Roku was-- interrogation was something he didn't think his master was used to. Even more puzzling, it was not his master's job to do such things. Normally it was left in the hands of the village's elite ninja and interrogation unit to squeeze the truth out of enemies. A strange chill went up Asura's spine which he physically repressed, not liking the sound of that.

"He said he didn't want to be disturbed, but I haven't seen him in a while," Aki said to Asura, seeing how concerned he was.

Turning to her, Asura smiled at her. "Thanks, Aki. Anyway, I still gotta talk to him, but I'll try to be courtious. See you later?" he asked.

Though a bit oblivious, he saw the shade of a blush form below her cheeks as she nodded. "S-sure. Thank you, Lord Asura. I'll just return to my duties." she said and quickly left.

He shook his head, hating whenever she slipped to be a bit more formal but found it cute when she had to. Regardless, Asura went into the building and to find his master.

The halls were dark and one area of the house he never bothered to truly explore. He made his way down the hall, far from the living quarters and soon could hear the sound of voices. As he got closer, the sounds were of panting, gasping, growls and words.... For a moment, Asura hesitated as he heard the sounds. And smelled it. The rancid smell of burning flesh that lingered in the air.

His eyes was wide to imagine what was going on. The closer he got, the more audible it became. He soon approached the door, and heard it-- the harsh scream of someone! At first, Asura thoughyt to rip open the door in instint, but stopped himself. It was likely the interrogation. And the last thing he ever wanted to do was interrupt his master, no matter how harsh the act was.

Taking a deep breath, Asura cleared his mind of concerns and worries-- and worked to just observe. "Tengan..." he whispered, and soon closed his eyes--- only to open th em again to reveal the sun pattern in his eyes.

WIth it, he could soon see easily through the barrier of the paper door. He focused a bit, to not distort his own image too badly and he saw them clearly as if the wall was not there. It was indeed interrogation. Roku stood over a single man-- the bandit who was part of the group that tried to kill his clansmen and steal from them. The man looked like he took a beating, burns and cuts were cauterized in his skin, his clothing now ashened and what looked like fire. Before him, unmistakable Roku was standing tall in his red and black robes, observing the man as calm as ever.

"Do you think me a fool?" Roku spoke. "I am well aware this was no random act from imbeciles of your ilk. We been though this several times-- you must be getting tired of me making your blood boil JUST to have you recover again and do it all over again." he said in a rather cold tone of voice.

The man gasped, , his limbs bound in chains. "Please... I am telling you I don't know anyth--"

FWOOSH!! "GHAAAAAAA!!!"

Asura felt the sudden need to cover his mouth to keep from gasping as he saw the man's body suddenly go up in flame almost instantly-- as if his body had been covered in oil and ignited. The scream from him was excruciating and Roku didn't even lift a finger. he must of been using his Tengan.

After about a minute the flames soon flickered away, leaving the man gasping and struggling on the ground. "Do not insult my intellegence, thief. YOu will tell me what you know or so help me, I will be happy to reduce you to ashes and believe me, I'll keep bringing you back from the brink of death just to do it all over again. "

The calm in his demeanor and tone was clear-- but what Asura couldn't see from his angle, was the clear fury that was in Roku's Tengan.

"P-please... I am telling you the truth..." he coughed.  

"Your pleads mean nothing to me. Now... who put you up to this? If your men knew the reputation of the Jiin clan, then attacking us would of been folly. So the only logical conclusion is that someone put you up to it. Who is it?" he said with a growl.

As the man gasped, Roku glanced over his shoulder for a moment, in the direction of Asura.

From behind in the hall, Asura backed up-- seeing his master's Tengan looking right at him. Asura was careful not to make any noise, yet he knew it. Roku could see him through the wall as he did. A sense of shame fell upon him, knowing he should of known better to think he could evade his Master's eyes.

Regardless to the look-- Roku returned back to the prisoner, further questioning him.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.    Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.  EmptyMon Aug 01 2016, 10:54

"We were... " the bandit choked, tears streaming down his face from the pain he had been inflicted by the flames. "We were paid to attack... they said... we should attack the estate... and they paid up front..."

Roku frowned at that. No doubt paying them and getting them to attack was a strategy used only for fautter. "Typical," Roku said to himself and then knelt down to the thief, looking him in the eye with his Tengan. "Who hired you and you better remember to the best of your ability."

Terrified by the look of Roku's eyes, the bandit now shook with fear. "I--I-- we never saw their faces. They wore masks. "

"Describe them!" Roku demanded, his tone harsher. "What colors did they wear, their hair, how they spoke to one another. Details..." he growled.

"One spoke for the behalf of the others. There were 5 of them, all wearing masks. " the bandit wheezed. "They appeared to be shinobi. They told us to attack the Jiin estate and kill any who resisted and take whatever we wanted. It was a sweet deal. "

Flames suddenly appeared on the bandit's back, causing him to scream.

"DID I ASK FOR YOUR OPINION OF IF IT WAS A 'SWEAT DEAL' OR NOT?" He shouted.

"OKAY OKAY! SORRY!" the bandit begged, and soon the flames vanished. "I-- that's all. They just wanted us to attack you, and that was it. They said nothing else. If i had to guess-- they appeared to be ninja. That's all I know. I swear! Please, please no more!"

Roku said nothing and thought it over, realizing this man, as probably were most of the bandits, where mere pawns and expendable as such. The fact they were ordered to attack the clan made things unnerving for him. After a moment, Roku stood up and then turned to leave, leaving the man alone to recover till the next interrogation needed.

He was not the least bit surprised as he deactivated his Tengan and approached the door. Softly, he opened the door and gingerly closed the door behind him-- and looked to find his student Asura leaning against the wall, a shamed look on his face.

Roku said nothing, seeing Asura with his head down. He heard plenty and saw plenty of what Roku had done to the man. It was a side of him that Roku had prayed he never had to show to Asura, but what was done was done.

"I'm sorry, Master. I didn't mean to spy on you..." Asura said, knowing that his master saw him a little while ago through the wall.

Without a word, Roku merely gestured with his hand for Asura to follow him. Realizing that, Asura followed Roku down the hall, showing the way out of the dark hall to the gardens on the other end of the estate.

The garden had suffered some damage from the attack, but many of the flowers and fountain was still in tact and even now, a few Jiin were tending to them as Roku and Asura emerged on the padio, overlooking it.

All the while, Asura could only see the back of his master, and held his head down in shame. "I"m sorry Master..."

Roku paused for a moment, and then finally spoke. "I'm the one who should be apologizing to you, Asura," he said, realizing the concern in his student. "I will not lie to you and say that even the most ugly of interrogation is necessary in the role of a shinobi... however, I wished to not have shown you that side of me."

Asura looked up, a bit confused by his statement. "I I know , Master. I appreciate your kander," he said and bowed his head to him.

Roku finally turned to his pupil, a smile on his face. "It's not so simple, Asura... " Roku said and turned to the garden once more. "I should of foreseen the danger of leaving the estate. The time was all too convenient. I was despatched at the same time an attack came to our clan. I felt something was wrong, so I came back as soon as I could." he said.

Surprise took Asura as he stepped forward to his master. "But master-- you couldn't of known this would of happened. This was not your fault at all." Asura said in a defending manner, not wanting to see his Master feel guilty over something out of his control.

Roku sighed, understaning what Asura was saying, but still.. there was more he knew that he was telling Asura. He remembered the night after Asura recovered and how Roku told him to retail everything that happened. The attack he suffered in the woods by the masked Shinobi, the details he gave-- including the curse mark that prevented the stranger that saved him from using Genjutsu on them for information. They were trademarks of elite ninja that were too familiar for Roku to shake away.

And then the mark described to him...

"Either way, I can't always trust on the grace of a wandering stranger to see to your safety either. Neither can you, as well, Asura," Roku spoke up, his tone kind but also driving a point. "Asura, I am certain you could of handled yourself, but it was only due to the swift luck of that stranger our clan didn't suffer a worse hit. Either way, something still is amiss. " he said. "I don't have the answers, but I intend to find them. "

Asura looked to his master, seeing the concern in him. "Yes, Master Roku," he replied, bowing his head to him.

From the way he was acting moments ago interrogating the thief, and now, acting as his kind and calm master.. Asura felt almost like he had witnessed two separate people.

"Asura... there is somethingI wished to tell you," Roku said, turning to face his student. "I wish I could say that taking you on as my student was a completely selfless act... but it wasn't. " There was a fragility to his face, a compassion that showed a depth to his words.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.    Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.  EmptyMon Aug 01 2016, 11:38

Asura was puzzled for a moment, unsure what his master wanted to say but was soon told as he faced him and beckoned him closer. "The title Roku the Red, is not a title I truly enjoy bearing. The red is the blood of the ones i spilt in the name of our village," he explained. I was so consumed by my duty and purpose to serve the village in the path of the Shinobi. It was only during the encursion, when you lost your parents, that the weight of that title became to truly sink in. It was also the event that took my own son from me," he said.

Asura's eyes widened at that. He didn't know Roku had a son. He knew that technically Roku was his uncle by blood with his mother, but he didn't know he had a child as well. "When he died in the same fighting, I felt the weight his his death along with the grief of loosing my sister and brother in law-- your parents. "

Asura remembered the day. Even though his father and mother's memories were few and scarce as he was very young, he remembered meeting Roku.
it was a dark day indeed as the little red-headed kid was crouched in the dark hallway of the Jiin estate, the news that both his parents died in the fighting, destroyed by sacrificing themselves in the line of duty. The poor child was huddled there sobbing softly in the dark.

He didn't know what to do then, or how to go on. He was only 5 years old, still young as far as growing up was concerned and no where near ready as a ninja. He wished and wished for his parents to return, but his wish never came true.

As he cried, the sounds of footsteps in the dark were deaf to him. A single light of a candle glowed-- which turned out to be merely fire chakra burning in one's palm. Even the light, Asura didn't stop, his head knelt to his knees.

"What are you doing here, little one?," the kind voice of another spoke.

Asura never looked up and didn't answer to the man.

Above him was Roku, a touch younger with a shorter beard and his robes a basic kimono of black and red, his hair shorter too, tied into a tail. he too was mourning, having returned from the family shrine to honor his dead son. The news had come over a week ago, and while some composure was within him, his heart was heavy to lose him. However, this child was still sick with the sadness of news his parents death. It probably didn't hit him immediately either. And he soon recognized him too-- his sister's son, Asura.

Kneeling down, Roku tried to rouse the child. His heart ached for his son, and strangely, he felt familiar. The need to care for the child was suddenly impossible to ignore.

He reached and touched Asura on the shoulder, causing him to lighten his crying. "Now now... it is okay, Asura. "

"No... it isn't...." Asura sobbed, wiping tears away from his eyes with his arm. "Mom and Dad... they are gone. I'll never see them again... I... I want them back... I need them back...I have no one now...." he sobbed.

Roku pitied the child further. He couldn't ignore the pain he was feeling. "Asura... My name is Roku. Do you remember me?" Roku asked. Finally looking up, Asura looked to gaze upon Roku, seeing the taller man towering over him. He shook his head, not really understanding who he was. "I'm your mother's brother. I'm your uncle. I understand the loss and pain you must be feeling right now. But I got a secret to tell you," he said.

Distracted by the secret, Asura listened to him. "You are not alone, child. You have family. All of us, the Jiin clan is your family. While the pain will not heal, I promise you-- you are far from alone." he said, and reached his free hand to Asura. "Asura, I promise, I will look after you. I know your mother and father would not wish you to stay here in the dark forever, crying for them. They would want you to move forward and be happy. I know this is true."

Asura looked up at the hand extended towards him. He didn't truly understand what an 'uncle' was or even who he really was-- but the feelings of love that Roku wished to convey to this child was clear. He needed to care for him.

"Come on, Asura," Roku told him, "Let's go together..."

The memory was strong within Asura. Soon after growing to learn more about Roku, the man agreed to take him on as his pupil and train him in Ninjutsu. At that time, he was blind to Roku's renown reputation as the Red Sage.

Roku looked upon the garden, lost in the memory as well. "Back then, I knew you as my sister's son, and had no issue raising you, and teachng you to become a ninja... over time however, I began to feel more towards you. Ever since I lost my son... I thought of you as my own. I am sorry if that thought angers you, Asura."

"Not at all!" Asura said, quick to respond to Roku's words and surprising Roku himself. "I-I mean, I am sorry to hear about your son. i wish I knew him... but truth is, since my parents died, you have been the closest thing I had to a father. I know I can never replace your son, nor would I want to-- but I truly mean it when I say you are like a father to me. I am proud to be your student and your nephew, master!" Asura said, the firm and determined look on his face proof above anything else for Roku.

Roku smiled back at his student. He was pleased to hear this from his nephew. "Thank you, Asura." he said turning fully to meet his student. "Your parents would be proud of you. You have grown to become a fine young man, and an even greater Shinobi. I wouldn't be surprised if my son would of taken a shine to you. "
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.    Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.  EmptyThu Aug 04 2016, 08:44

Asura couldn't help but feel pleased but also confused as why Roku was being so sentimental. Perhaps it was just the fact that things were so close to destruction from the night before, that he wished to share this-- but Asura was happy that his master felt this way. As did he, seeing Roku as the father he never had and proud to have been his student. Though he was a trouble maker at times, Asura had no regrets about what ROku taught him and was proud to have mastered the use of the Tengan as far as he had.

Asura bowed his head to Roku, grateful to him. "Thank you, Master Roku," he said humbly, showing a great break in his usual cocky and sometimes hot headed demeanor.

With a soft chuckle, Roku walked over and placed a hand on his head-- before russtling Asura's red hair. His hair was very much like his father' but his face was closer to that of his mothers, taking Roku back to pleasant memories when those two were together.

"Why don't we go out for a bit. I think some time in town would do us both good, don't you?" Roku asked, feeling he wanted to spend some quality time with him. Not just as his master, but as close to a surrogate father could. Asura nodded in reply, liking the sound of it.

The two walked through ths street casually. Some whispers came and went at the sight of Roku-- being a renown member of the village, but nothing that he had any issue with. Asura followed him contently as they made their way to one of the shops nearby. "Master, if I may ask, what is the occassion for?" he asked.

"To nurture the soul... or in this case, our bellies with perhaps some good ice cream," he said with a chuckle.

Asura smiled, enjoying to see Roku in better spirits. While they were indeed involved in something potentially dangerous with the issue of the bandit interrogation, it was good to see he was not completely broken from the event. While the questions still burned in Asura's mind, it was good to let them go and have some indulgence once in a while.

"Haha, I never thought I'd hear you actually want to go out for ice cream. You sure you're the REAL Roku?" Asura joked, his hands behind his head.

Roku cast a mischevious eye at Asura, smirking at his pupil's crack. "Oh don't worry. You will be working it off with 50 laps around the mountain afterward if your so worried of getting out of shape." he said knowingly.

Asura's eyes widened at that, then dropped his arms in a pout. "Aaaaand your back to your usual sadistic self," he cracked again-- this time causing a bellowing laugh from Roku, a pleasant sound to the youth's ears.

Though as they walked and laughed a man soon appeared before the two -- causing Roku to come to a stop. His joyous expression soon melted into a surprised look, then to a more respectful and serious one at whom they now faced.

"Good afternoon, Roku," the man said.

Curious Asura looked from behind Roku to see him, and he was someone Asura was not all that familiar with. The man was a tall man, a little bit more than Roku due to perhaps by an inch. He wore a rather regal attire of white with a cloak around his shoulders, shoulder guard on his left shoulder, golden armor below his robes and strange adornments upon his hands like claws. He had blonde hair and tanned dark skin, with sharp blue eyes that seemed to be as sharp as a hawk's. His very nature was stern and serious, almost as such as Roku was during a bad day. The white tattoo markings on his face didn't help much either.

However, Asura couldn't recall ever seeing this man ever crack a smile in his life. he seen him around in official speeches and announcements of state, but nothing more he knew about him. He was some kind of elder or advisor to the Tsuchikage, but beyond that, he knew nothing more about him.

" Good afternoon, Minister Deus," Roku spoke rather straight and to the point. By the way he was looking at Deus, Roku was not exactly fond of him as well.

Asura observed as the two talked, not saying a word as this clearly was a conversation between two of the village's superior members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.    Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Ground (Jounin Thread Upgrade) + solo Lava Training in first post.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next