Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 22:39

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 19
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 23:26

Asura advanced along with his clones-- however he was shocked to see his jutsu be sucked up by the shield. Not weakened. Not by a bit! But this guy literally just didn't take any damage. Asura felt infuriated and frustraited. That jutsu was DESIGNED to handle against barrier jutsu, and this one just flicked it off like a fly. Further more this bastard continued to mock him, and all the clones shared in Asura's emotion.

He was pissed off now.

But now things turned to the offense. Finally showing his power, he released three of his "Truth Seeker balls" and now was aiming to strike. They flew for Asura, and threatened to crush him as he made his advance.

His eyes widened and his Tengan glowed as well, seeing the incoming attack.

"Enton: Hot Streak!" Asura shouted right before the spheres hit.

Rocketing forward, Asura LITERALLY became a flash of crimson flame. Right as the balls hit, it was is if he literally erupted into a ploom of fire-- to then began dashing forward as a mass of flame. After a few seconds, the flames gathered and shaped once more.

And reappearing from it like a phoenix from the ashes was Asura, still moving forward.

All the man's taunt was fanning the flames of his anger. Asura used his original Jutsu "Hot Streak" a jutsu that literally transformed him into the flames of Enton, similar to the principles of Space-Time ninjutsu, used to evade and teleport out of harms way. With this at least, even if his jutsu was not effective against this enemy, he hoped his ninjutsu would work for defense. If he could remained untouched, it would work out!

The clones and him proceeded once more! All of them raised their blades, prepared to strike. If Ninjutsu or Genjutsu wouldn't work, then perhaps Taijutsu-- pure physical power could stop it. Pushing all his chakra into his muscles and his blade, he and the clones attempted to overwhelm him.

"RED BEAST!! They shouted, and struck, a flurry of blades and blows aiming to strike the Truth Seeking Orb shield.

Stats:

Upkeep:

Actions: :

(ready-- +6 to Combat roll due to Tengan and Hot Streak.)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 23:26

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 15, 4
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 23:59

(OOC: What is the doorstep said by the narrator? is that an option I can seek out now?)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 13 2015, 19:16

Quote :
Omnicron
+(Quiet waiting for the moment to help)

The Fourth Shinobi War Battlefield (Past)

- Yawning it seemed the clones seemed to getting angry at something that was said though the  jinchuriki would careless about it all truly as he noticed the incoming attacks coming for him. Not moving an inch the moves would strike only to be blocked by the disks before showing the man with a smirk. Though previously it was an interesting to see the powers of flames engulf the young man before having the attacks coming at him but sighing at this it was time to end it all with the final techniques.

Uchiha Mantan (Juubi Jinchuriki) Well…this was fun but…I’m tired of you now… (Walking slowly he snapped his fingers which released a wave that turned the world into a grey and quiet place now.)

- Time was frozen as the man noticed the movements and counted all the enemies on the field as he smirked. The man started two twist his hands quickly into the air as he would create a small air around his palm. Before he relaxed having the air vanish from around his wrist appearing around his ankles as he could only smirk.

Uchiha Mantan (Juubi Jinchuriki) First… you hear the “Sound of Time.” Now…feel the “Dance of the black wind.”

- Spinning rapidly the wind currents soon became violent attacking everything leaving nothing but a powerful force of wind to cut through anything that it came in contact with. But in the middle of the wind dance a small daggers of black were traveling into the currents each hitting through the chest of everything. Soon the grey world would vanish with him taking a small step as he was now side by side with his opponent.

Uchiha Mantan (Juubi Jinchuriki) (whispering into the ear of the young man) Pathetic Mortal…

Transcend Realm

-Within this realm a world blank and only with two figures standing in the distances. One with a long blade by his side with red eyes and a violet coat wearing black boots. The other was another figure only with a long beard and a staff only to be floating into the sky.

Mysterious Youth with Blade: Took you long enough….

Mysterious Elder with Staff: Now, that was completely unnecessary to say to our guest if anything be sure you apologize to them if anything.

Mysterious Youth with Blade: HUH?!

Attributes:

Actions:

Narrato(s)
+ Silence +

Requirements in order to continue
- Goal - Battle
+ Save the Future, return to the past. Battle against Uchiha Manta (Juubi Jinchuuriki)
--- Live: Complete the Event
or
--- Death: ? ? ? ? (Not Game Over)
+ Make Choice and type “Ready” or Perform actions against target.

Restrictions
+ Any RP that is done within this event is only counted towards this event. First Post is agreement of you joining causing anything before this date to be allowed and used IF FINISHED if not one cannot continue until after the event. Anything after this date CANNOT be used within the event.

+ Any and All gear are welcome including Mercenary & Pets, However Bijuus cannot be used if not sealed within a character/item.

+ Battles with Bosses/Secret Bosses will be classed as Death Match if you fear this remember you are working as a team. But that also means the same for Bosses and Secret Bosses if they join a match they will be classed as a whole other player. Ie, You + Friend = 10 Actions (or less) Boss 1 + Boss 2 = 10 Actions (or less)

+ Healing within Inns or Hospitals cannot be done once placed into event be sure of this, and at all times keep track of ALL STATUS and ATTRIBUTES

Last edited by Omnicron on Fri Nov 13 2015, 19:20; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Did not subtract the Chakra from Gudomada)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 13 2015, 19:16

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 12
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 13 2015, 19:45

(OOC: Are you kidding me? )

Asura knew he couldn't win but he had to try And so he charged, hoping to finish this fight but soon... something ominous came. There was a sound of wind, or a bell... he couldn't tell but then things changed in an instant!

The wind swept forward, and Asura felt short of breath suddenly. His body stopped moving as he soon was facing Mantan face to face. One by one, Asura's Pyro CLones faded away into bursts of smoke and ember. Asura felt numb as if the heat and energy of his body suddenly was gone.

The sensation sent a chill up his spine, but it was the last thing he could feel as things grew hazy to his sight. The voice of Martan calling him a "Pathetic Mortal" caused him to feel furious-- but could do nothing as he felt his body fall to his back...

and continued to fall into the abyss of time. All went black as death engulfed him.

Stats:

(Okay so I am now KO/dead damnit, but assuming im in this new space ill talk)

It felt as if he was sleeping in the blackness, but soon he began to wake up-- his eyes opened, his Tengan still glowing (Cosmetic wise) as he looked around. It was a blank world, a void , and he stood there... but soon saw two people there. Asura blinked, a sense of self returning to him as he looked around.

"Huh... WHere am I?" he said, trying to recall exactly what happened. It happened so fast he had no clue what was going on in this place. He then saw the people before them including the rude welcome from the first one. A young man with a blade, and an old man with a staff. "Wait... who are you?" Asura asked.

He rubbed his head, feeling a bit light headed but still able to move. His body still felt numb but as if he wasn't really there, or awake for that matter. Like a dream.

"What's going on? What happened?" he asked... his head slowly filling with questions.

(Ready)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 13 2015, 20:16

(ooc: Sadly, yes I had to)

Quote :

+ The world was blank still but soon the sky would be a vibraint of different colors as the young man with the blade would vanish suddenly having a grin on his face as he crossed his legs floating into the air. +

Omnicron Well you see...you are knocking at death's door basically...So you could call this the bridge to the pure lands. If anything but hey never know really cause i've been here after taking in a massive amount of power and boom ended here. Sadly though...its not over though. Agreed old man Sage?

Rikudo Sage (The elderly man would nod slightly.) The truth is hard to bare once in a while as one would say, "Death comes quickly." The strike that the man created fired through your chest lucky for you though, the damage done can be reversed once my students arrive to help. But in order to do that they have to sense you. By the way...i'm Otsutsuki Hagoromo this is my friend and successor Omnicron...

Omnicron That is correct, sadly Im also known as the master of form of the Three Omnis...Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent. Seeing as the future is messed up in more ways then one its funny seeing you here for...the thirty fifth time...though I wonder if you will choose something different then the rest.

- The Sage of Six Paths soon nodded to see what was going on as he awaited to see everything go the way he was told numerous amounts of time. But soon he felt the ripple of time within another timeline which showed the future destroyed by the powers of the ten tails once again. The young man pointed to the ground showing the future visions.

Omnicron Now I know...you are from the future well in a way but I will say this, the timeline was suppose to end that way...UNLESS something was to change it like you are doing now. But you cannot fight against something that is basically immortal at least not right now...so listen but do not speak. The world is going to end unless you stop it within the time you come back to life...Now I will say this I have the power to give you one and only ONE of my abilities...after which you are on your own and have to help old man Sage's students or sons.

- With a wave of his hand three orbs would appear with strange symbols on them each having a different power. From left to right the words could be seen written under them.

"I am Omnipotent...I am Law and Judgment of Force and Power. Wield me and become forever strong but lose sanity as you will forfeit the ability to ever host another power."

"I am Omniscient... I am Knowledge and Wisdom of Masters and Science. Wield me and become forever knowing but lose sanity as you will forfeit the ability to ever grow stronger."

"I am Omnipresent... I am All Seeing and Forever watching and the Sky. Wield me and become forever free of vision limits but lose sanity as you will forfeit the ability to ever live among the living."

Omnicron Each one works its own way, as they say though you will forfeit something in return. But this is all I can do really...if you choose one remember its law or rule will be placed upon you. Do you understand?

Goal: Choose an Omni Style

Omnipotent - STR + END increase by x4 (During Event Only) + Cannot Seal anything within you.

Omniscient - INT + Controls increase by x4 and exceed to 200% (During Event Only) + Cannot obtain any bonus to increase your Attributes.

Omnipresent - Rolls equal 20 no matter what (During Event Only) + One's Life lowers to 50 no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15 2015, 22:09

So it was true. Asura had died in the fight. It was a reality that Asura knew could happen, but when he thought all would vanish for him... he remained. "Um... I see," Asura said, and listened as the two introduced themselves, and Asura's eyes went wide to see the old man and his words spoken. "YOur students? What do you..." and then he got his answer of who he was. " Otsutsuki Hagoromo... the sage of the six paths. " Asura bowed his head in deep respect to the sage, knowing him from the scrolls. The father of all shinobi and one who had brought forth the true nature of ninshu to the world. "It is an honor and a privlage to meet you, sir." Asura said.

He then turned to Omniscron, his successor. His look was a bit more puzzled. "Um... fraid I never heard of you, though," he said casually, which probably would feel like a fish to the face-- but was more of ignorant jest than actual insult . But in the end, Asura couldn't give up his humor.. or he probably would be crushed by the mental and emotional strain that was well... death.

As Omni shared the details of his visit, he mentioned how time had been messed up royally and how this was the 35th time. "Wait-- WHAT?! 35th time?! This is the first time I was here, so how the hell could I have been here before? Also how many times has time changed that this happened?" Asura felt his headache throb a bit, feeling the stress and weight of what they were telling him. "Woah... my head hurts," he said, rubbing his head. He really wanted to know how it was the 35th time this happened and also WHY it had changed so often. Too many questions, too little time.

But it was answered as they displayed the destroyed future that was to come if the 10 tails power was used. It was like an Apocalypse. And one that he doubted that himself, Roku, or any of the ones he held dear ever exsisted. A new time line where he would never had been. Asura watched in silence.

Omni was then discussing how it was wise of Asura to come into the past to stop this change. He knew the risk, and felt it was no other option. He then said he could change it, if he made a choice. Asura was about to ask "But what will happen if--" He was then told to not talk but listen, causing Asura to slap his hand over his mouth. Last thing he wanted to do was offend the Sage of the Six paths or his somewhat bossy apprentice.

It was then the three spheres appeared, each one containing a mighty power he called "omni' style. It was not the same as the chakra natures he was familiar with. Each one was different, one of omnipotence, one for omniscience, and one for omnipresence. And he had to choose one.

It was a difficult choice for Asura as he saw and read each sphere, over several times to understand the weight of it. He also was aware that there were boons and side effects to consider of each power, the laws Omni spoke of . "Honestly, Omnipotence is probably more suited for me... but it is unlike me to prevent growth of my own potential. Strength and power I felt I wanted, but in the end... its not enough to overpower Mantan.... Omniscience is great, but none of my jutsu could scratch him, even break his defense. I fear that one may not help me. " he said looking to the sages, hoping they could give him some direction. But then he saw the last one, Omnipresence, to be ever vigilant and aware. While the cost was one's own life force. "This one though, it seems promising but my life..."

But then it came back to Asura. He was already dead. He knew the risks coming on this mission and even going back into the past to change things. If he let death scare him, it would be turning on the path of the shinobi. "I knew coming here and even when I became a ninja, it meant walking on the dagger's edge to death. You said others chose other powers, and you hope I pick one that is different. I got a good feeling about this one. "

He turned to Omni and the Sage of the Six paths. "Unless you can tell me which one can in fact stop Mantan directly... I will choose the power of Omnipresent. I can only hope it will give me the vision and foresight to see through Mantan's power, and find a way to stop him. I am aware I run the risk of death, but if I fear death, I would be dishonoring all you stand for. Both of you. I am ready and I shall not let you down."

(Choice 3, Omnipresent chosen-- unless there is advice that can be given which one can stop Mantan more effectively. Ready)

(OOC: Sorry for delay. Choice made unless you advice otherwise)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15 2015, 23:42

Battle to save the Future wrote:
+ The blank world soon began to light up with color once more. After the orb was selected a ray of light was starting to engulf the young shinobi that had come to the realm of transcends. Soon the two figures glance at one another only for the violet one to smile and then burst out with huge sound of laughter.

Omnicron
- Oh man…I was right I knew and I just knew it…you would be the one to be the different from the last 34 versions of you that’s freaking awesome!

Hagoromo
- Now that is highly interesting that the outcome was different then the last…It would seem that this is the right path in rewriting the shinobi world…though I wonder if it will be enough to do it my dear student.

Omnicron
- Trust me Master this is enough to do so…

+ The orb that was now fused with the young shinobi started to take effect as it soon branded a strange symbol on his forehead that was that of an “O” but within it was the symbol or letter of “P” within the circle. After which the young shinobi was left standing facing both men only to have Omnicron clap his hands together with a smile still on his face.

Omnicron
- Well…with that being said, I believe its time for you to head back because they seemed to have found your body and healing you all that’s left is to push you back to the old world…However> (Takes the young man’s left hand and brands it with a strange marking on it with a sword going through the symbol of the sun. Soon the blade on his waist would vanish.) Now…that makes you perfect! Though you better be careful how you battle now…cause I know you had a lot of questions but I cannot answer them sadly. But good luck…and bring that guy hell! (The man would smile pushing him into the water below which would teleport him back to the realm of the living.)

The Fourth Shinobi War Battlefield (Past)

Uzumaki Naruto
-Hey…Sasuke he’s got a pulse again…seems the powers of the old man sage actually do come in handy. Though the scar is going to be left on his chest.

Uchiha Sasuke
-That does not matter right now…all that matters is we stop this guy here and now!

Uchiha Mantan
- Well now…seems Madara failed at killing the weak Uchiha and the whirlpool fool after all…no matter I’ll take care of you two here and now!

- Life would return to the fallen warrior now to awaken on the battlefield with teammates on his side. But soon an echoing voice would be heard explaining to the warrior.

Mysterious Voice
- Soo…you are now the wielder of me for this time being…it’s a pleasure to see my Master allowing me to leave the spiritual world to come here. I’m known as the God Slayer, “Kami - Omni” You have mastered a style it seems…now allow me to increase that power greater than before…

+ The player’s hand will glow brightly having a violet sword be summoned in a violet flame but having no true shape to it.  But it was within the hand of the sword stabbing the sun would be located. Now with this power the final battle to save the future would begin. +

Data -
Kami Omni –
- A sword of great powers that was known to slay gods during the time of wars. However the power of the blade was split into two forms one of Physical and Spiritual. Only the one that matches both energies of Yin and Yang can wield the physical and spiritual form of this blade with the permission of the master. Though deep within the blade it has the ability to increase the powers of someone with an Omni Style. But it is said that no other weapon can be used while this blade is wield.
> DMG = STR
> If Opponent Evades or Counter Actions God Slaying Strike triggers.
> God Slaying Strike (Targets that evade or counter will take 10 points of damage per Action used.)

Omnipresent’s effects altered now….

Omni Style: Omnipresent (God Slayer Awaken)
- One is able to be in multiple places at once without problem and see things before they happen however this power can only be awaken by the God Slayer blade “Kami Omni”
+ New Effects +
> Rolls = 20 (Evasion + Counter Actions)
> One’s Life Increase to 150
> Crack in Space/Time (Space/Time techniques effects negated)

Uzumaki Naruto & Uchiha Sasuke appeared in battle. Each are controlled on Opponent’s turn however player can speak and talk with them to plan moves also states will be placed on Opponent’s  Post (Actions are split so may take longer for reply)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15 2015, 23:55

(OOC: Do i get my full chakra/stamina amounts back for start of fight?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next