Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 01 2015, 23:08

(Ooc: Okay sorry I forgot it was 4 actions. So yeah please continue. Waiting for my next turn to post. Or is it my turn since you did evasion rolls? )
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 03 2015, 18:27

(OOC: Sorry for the late post I actually had been tied up with something and having to worry about some issue with family. Everything is back on track for me though. So we can continue onward now.)

Quote :
- After releasing the powerful gudodama at everyone they seemed to gained a powerful ability even more. So far the only thing could believe that happen was the one that died transcended to the young man that had grey hair. Sighing to this slightly the white hair deity would close her eyes only for that moment to tilt to the left seeing another attack from the female come flying pass here the next the two having the powers of her oldest son. As she dodged them it seemed to leave her knowing that they were all die shortly but they were just wasting time. As she landed a few meters away from everyone it was sudden but an explosion happen in front of her leaving only smoke and fire.

The body around her was burnt but would suddenly start to recover from the damage as she shook her body staring at them once more she was proving to be a bit of a pain. She shook her head slightly again only to look at everyone to finally speak to them.

Otsutsuki Kaguya
- “You are becoming a pain all of you…in honesty you will lose here and be stuck in this dimension forever.” She would cross her arms only to begin to rest it would seem as her eyes were closed. Though to those with doujutsus chakra could be seen rising from her body though it was starting to form into an orb.

Turns Remaining until Ultimate Gudodama is performed: 3

Action(s) Performed
+ Byakugan Upkeep: - 60 & 20 (2 Turns)
+ Amenoominaka (Torture Dimension) – Targets unable to (Evade) unless DEX is over 600 & Total Roll / 2

1 - Kaguya Recovery: -4,000 Chakra & Stamina
2 – 5 (Defending)
Chakra: 109448 > 105388
Stamina: 76553 > 7533
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 03 2015, 20:05

(OOC: Mind you your techniques are somewhat confusing to me. So I am responding as best as I can. If i make a mistake in how it works, please inform me and I'll fix my responce. )

The attacks struck and Kakashi's new powers made a great impression, allowing them all to strike. But still, she was not defeated. Her form had burned up like a wicker doll but she remained and was healing herself. NO matter how much damage they did, she was still recovering. Asura felt his heart sink a bit as his enhansed Tengan continued to analyse what was going on! Despite her in defense, he could see an orb start to form within her chakra-- powering up with the passing seconds and become more define now.

"She's powering up for something big coming! We don't have much time!" Asura warned, expending one of his waters to restore his energy as he blew a huge bunch of it on his last attack.

"Then we must stop her now," Kakashi said, his Susanoo flaring around him. "Team 7-- final attack!!" he declared. At that moment, Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto moved in on the guarding Kaguya. (Input what full effect Final plan would do)

At that moment Kakashi used the full power of both his Kamui Shuriken and his space-time jump, appearing right beside Kaguya and delivering a super critical attack that would stun here, and leave her vulnerable to the attacks to come. Naruto and Sasuke delivered powerful attacks of their own, moving past her as they struck.

And knowing that Asura planned to act, they kept their distance for a moment-- right as he focused on Kaguya from where he knelt. "Alright, let's try this again... COMBUSTION!!" Asura shouted, casting his Tengan jutsu upon Kaguya. The heat around her suddenly rose, sparked-- and once again she went up like a roman candle.  

As the flames would slowly die off her, likely recovering from the heat-- it was time for the final move. with that epic destraction from Asura, both Naruto and Sasuke moved in for the kill. From behind, they both reached with their hands, the sun and moon on their palms to place them upon Kaguya's back, sealing her if they could reach her in time!

Upkeep and Factors:

Attributes:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 03 2015, 20:08

Rolls on Kakashi final plan attack, Sasuke melee, Naruto Melee, Yin and Yang seal (if needed.)

Asura's rolls are 20 for use of six sage powers.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 03 2015, 20:08

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 6, 16, 1, 6, 15
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 04 2015, 17:24

(ooc: It does as it states it finishes the battle.)

Quote :
+ Kaguya’s Dimension (Torture)
– Though she was in a defensive stance suddenly a burst of the strange shrukiens would come flying towards her. This left Kaguya worried even more because of what it did to her attack previously as she jumped away it was so sudden that a strike from a strange colored chidori would make contact with her body shocking her with a surge of a electrical current. That moment after she landed on the ground weaken by her own gravity force that she could barely even move as such the two young boys would run striking her backwards as she would left her head trying to regain balance her body was stunned and unable to move.

- Though it was sudden a rip through the air appeared as a explosion could be seen infront of her eyes crushing her to the ground. The power was strong enough that it left a small crater with her body in the center as she was standing for the moment. As she lifted her hand to get ready to fire a technique it was then she froze. Glancing behind her, the two young men finally placed their hands on her. With shock the moment finally came, echoing through her mind. “Chibaku Tensei!”

- The center eye was fully open only to slowly be covered as though the sun was eclipsing the moon. The burst of chakra that was flowing into her was starting to pull the surface over towards her as she was floating into the sky yelling with rage. As one piece by piece was covering her entire body leaving nothing of her behind as it continue to rise into the sky.

+ Fifth Shinobi War Battlefield
- Standing side by side one another Omnicron was waving towards the previous Hokages and waving to everyone on the battlefield. As they stared for a moment the other figure to turn to look at his hands.

Otsutsuki Hagoromo
- “They did it…well now…time to take care of things.” (Clapping his hands together with his eyes close he began to do something strange.

Omnicron
-“Oh, well it seems the future is saved this time…”

+ Kaguya’s Dimension (Torture)
- Breaking from the rubble a large beast roared in rage as its tails were pulling apart with figures landing on the ground before it was completely sealed away. Shaking their heads each one stood tall glance at the large stone ball that was starting to drift into the sky.

Kyuubi
- “Finally we made it out…”

+ Fifth Shinobi War Battlefield
- Though suddenly nobody had the change to even speak as they were suddenly teleported back to their own dimension with everyone cheering them on. As everyone was surrounding them the two men smiled waving at them as well only for Omnicron to suddenly freeze time around three people with a smile on his face.

Omnicron
- “Well now, you sure took the sweet time in saving the world and dimensions. But no worries everything is fine at least for now anyways. Though I have to say you did pretty well on your own though you had some help with my sword of course. He is going to have to come back to me as well sadly.”

Otsutsuki Hagoromo
- “Indeed, thank you for sealing her way…though I’m sure everything is going to go right from here on now you should be proud of yourself for taking on a dangerous mission all three of, Sasuke, Naruto and yourself Asura.

- Within the distances a body was laying on the ground from what was seen it was the Uchiha that started the mess. As Sasuke was getting ready to finish the job he was stopped by the Sage of Six Paths whom spoke softly.

Otsutsuki Hagoromo
- “He became a Jinchuriki, now he must pay the ultimate price, as the Juubi was removed from him he cannot be saved now. As well he has lost all chakra for him to even begin to even move. Though he is fighting the binding technique of the time/space that was placed up.

Omnicron
- Walking over towards the man he leaned over to smile but then feel sorry for him saying only one thing, “Why did you wish to change the past?”

Uchiha Mantan
- Coughing lightly with his eyes grayed he smiled lightly saying, “Change…no…find something…in the past…with it….the future rather I die or live…My mission…was completed…I cannot die…for..this is only…the beginning…of everything…”
Closing his eyes softly the man had passed but his body would soon turn to ashes as he melted away onto the ground.

Omnicron
- “Hmm, the beginning of everything, it seems the enemy is not finished yet old man. Though it seems they are not here either I think they went back to their own time…weird.”

Otsutsuki Hagoromo
- “ I see… Asura please understand the time you have come back is now about to be corrected…I have to send you back towards your era though the results may be slightly different in the history that you read before. Its what you did that matters and counts to what you saw and believed. These two here understand they have a bigger role to play and as do you and your era. Though…the portal to your time is closed, when ever you are ready I can send you back to whatever location you need to be.

Omnicron
-“That is so true…but hey never know we may see each other again!” (laughs lightly to what he said. Only to stare to wait for Asura response.)

Goal Completed
+ Kaguya Sealed

New Goal
+Speak with Sage of Six Path to return “Home”

Loss
- Omni Style is removed upon leaving.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 04 2015, 18:57

Asura witnessed as his explosion tore Kaguya apart, despite her still being alive and then the final blow came as Sasuke and Naruto sealed her. It was a sudden display of events as Kaguya was sealed and the tailed beasts emerged. The dimension around them seemed to crack like glass around them and soon... it was over.

Asura held his breath as he felt the pressure that after all that happened, he expected some kind of twist or change. Something that said "the bitch is still alive?!" .... but it wasn't. She was now and forever sealed. As the tailed beasts returned, their own dimension opened up.

Asura looked shock as he saw it all happened, almost forgetting to breathe. Finally, he let out a great breath of relief as he heard the Shinobi Alliance cheer. His Tengan faded the moment of his breath, him physically at his limit. He fell to his knees and rested, so glad he had done it. "Thank god, they did it..."

"Not without you, we didn't!" Asura looked up to see Naruto standing beside him. "You totally risked your life and future to be here. You did a great job, you know? Thanks, future guy!" He gave a beaming smile, and extended a fist to bump fists against him.

Asura looked for a moment, perplexed. His whole plan for the mission fell apart. He had never intended to interact with anyone here or risk changing the future... but the damage was done, and yet they were all still there. A small smile showed on Asura's face as he saw Naruto's grin. He felt a strange resonance with him. A familiarity. As if he was looking at a part of himself. Slowly standing up, Asura faced Naruto and extended his own fist. "Thanks... Naruto," he said, his fist matching Naruto's as well.

... Suddenly as his fist met, something changed. Time had stopped as Asura saw the color and realm change in an instant. Confused, he saw it all happened and no one moved-- except two figures very close by.

Not far away stood Otsutsuki Hagoromo and "Omnicron" as he was called. The one who had given him the power and sword to fight Mantan and Kaguya. Confused, he walked over. And of course Omni trolled him a bit about how long it took.

Asura gave him a grumpy, irritated look. "HEY! Give me a break! No one could of been prepared for that!!" he said defensively, but all in all it lead to Omni complimenting him on a job well done. Asura sighed, feeling the weight of the situation finally fall from his shoulders. He turned to Hagoromo. "And thank you, Lord Hagoromo. There was no way I could of made it without both of your assistance."

It was then that Hagoromo spoke to Mantan, fighting the sealing and death upon him. It was then it was revealed. What he really wanted was not the power of the 10 tails or the sage of six paths-- but something in this era and he had gotten it. Asura remembered the two people who had guarded the portal he ran by!

WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY DOING WHEN HE WAS FIGHTING MANTAN?! "God damn it... this is why I needed more intel before this whole Fucking mess !" Asura vented.

As Mantan vanished into the void, it was very clear that Asura's goal-- while he did advert epic disaster-- he failed the mission to stop the true culprits from getting what they came for.

"But what changed? Do you know what they were after?" Asura asked the two sages, hoping they could give him some insight as to what happened!

At that time, Omni stated that it was time for him to give back the power he had given him. Hesitated for a moment, Asura then realized what he meant. The power of Omnipresence he had given him and the sword as a result. It was hard to let go, how easily Asura's eyes saw and perseived everything-- but he knew better. The power was never his and he had to return it. After a moment Asura handed back the glowing violet sword to Omni and into his hand. "I understand. And thank you. That really was a tremendous help," Asura said. The moment he handed it back, he felt his body shift and stumble a bit, as if he lost balance, but soon got it back. It was like turning off the lights in his head for a moment before adjusting.

And finally, he turned to the Sage of Six Paths himself as he explained what was going to happen. It was impossible to stop it seemed. Time had changed, but ever so slightly. "the results may be slightly different in the history that you read before. Its what you did that matters and counts to what you saw and believed."  Asura was unsure about that, and that made him nervous.

"Wait... what do you mean? How much has changed?" Asura said, his tone pleading a bit in concern. "Tell me this. What has happened to those in my time. The slightest change in history can have rippling effects. If so... what happened to the people living there. Are they still alive? And what will happen to my existence?"

Asura was TERRIFIED at the consequences of time travel. He had to know what changed exactly, cause to him, if the future changed where the people were 'never born' , it would be a failure in his mind. He had to know what had transpired.

As the final parting came, Asura stood before both sages, a look of uncertainy still on his face, despite the answers he had been given. "Will I remember... I mean all of this, coming here, time changed, will I still keep my memories even though time has changed going back?" Asura asked, wishing to know his fate upon his return.

But return he would. He was also relieved despite the portal dissolving, the Sage of Six Paths had the power to send him home regardless. He knew his friends and loved ones were waiting for him, no matter the era. Even if he didn't know what would happen upon his return, the feeling he had knowing they were all still alive and well somewhere in history... it was enough.

He reached out a hand, to shake their hands. "Thank you... both of you. I do hope we meet again." he said.

(OOC: Returned power to Omni and questions asked to Hagoromo. If you don't mind Omni for story sake, mind just answering Asura's questions at least about Is the people from his era still alive and will his memories remain despite time changing?

As to where to be sent, leave that up to Hagoromo's judgement. Depend how your time travel will work if the events on the island even 'occurred'. Time travel is a bitch ><)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 04 2015, 20:19

Quote :
- Staring into the sky and turning to see the Hokage's of the past and then even more so the remaining Kage's that suddenly would appear from the era's before. The Sage of Six Paths heard Asura's questions and only gave a light smirk.

+ Fourth Shinobi War Battlefield +

Otsutsuki Hagoromo
- "You worry over the most interesting things I cannot say what has changed or what has happen...for my chakra is running out in this world. As for me to explain...I cannot."

- Turning his attention over towards Naruto and Sasuke the young men would stare at one another before long as the sage would turn to see Omnicron and nodded to him. With that moment Omnicron would walk over with his blade cutting a hole into the air which then seemed to be a rift of some kind which Omnicron would lean over throwing Asura into it as he would be wrapped to a spot in time. After which suddenly he would appear within the island of Otsutsuki.

+ Jidai Era: Otsutsuki Island
- The rift would close as Asura was now back on the island from which he left but the interesting part was the fact a young man was waiting for him waving his hand while having three long blades on his back.

Jidai Era - Omnicron
- "Howdy, see... I told we'd meet again." Smiling at that Omnicron would give a playful wink as he glanced upward at the blue sky with yellow sun beaming its rays down on to the island. Only then he snapped his fingers to turn his attention back to Asura.

- "Oh man I completely forgot, you asked old man some questions in the past I almost forgot about them because of having to get you home (laughs playfully) Okay, so first this is what happen...As you remember the world was going pretty grim on this end basically...well you see you basically went back to the point that was not changed. In fact let me draw it out for you!"
(
O = Portal
- = Timeline [or Knowledge]
X = You
_ = Some things that happen...that was not with you.

Timeline > Before you jumped into the portal.
1. Snakeman 1 and 2 and the crazy Uchiha Jump into O -----___Madara is killed____-------__Mantan becomes Jin__--------____Sasuke& Naruto defeated and killed___ --------- >Timeline ends with them winning.

Timeline > After you jumped into the Portal.
2. Snakeman 1 and 2 and the crazy Uchiha Jump into O -----X > Jump into O ------ ____Madara is Killed____-----Mantan becomes Jin---- X > Die and meet me (Smiley face is placed)---X >Come back with Naruto/Sasuke to battle Mantan----Mantan fuses with Shinju which then frees Kaguya-----X > and Team 7 Defeat Kaguya----Timeline continues on with ending storyline but altered...

(OOC: To sum it up even better if this little drawing in the dirt does not help explain it all. Point A = first portal going to (Madara absorbing the the Tailed Beast) That is where that portal is set to. While Point B going back through the portal is set to being That time frame you left. Because Point B closed a new one is opened which is called Point C. Omnicron is able to speak with future self as he is Omnipresent & Omniscient. So Point C sent you back home to the point where the threat that was caused never happen. Because you stopped it before it could happen, so everyone grew up and lived just like you know. HOWEVER Wulf and Grave and everyone else would not know of the threat because it never existed at the time Point C is made Which also means that Wulf and Grave if they met you would not know of you after this because it was within a different timeline however everything you know about them stays with you. Now they can play off to how they met you before under different scenario. Say like how you and Wulf talked on the boat, you both could actually bring up the point you were on a boat heading to Kiri because one they don't know of Otsutsuki only you do and second, because the altered you that came to this island is gone and is now you. Time Travel is not as complex with certain things, the only true rule to it is NOT travel to meet yourself at any moment or given time.  This is called a Plot Hole OR an Altered timeline.

Primary Timeline > Orochimaru's Forces Soldiers destroyed all Villages and took control of the World, because of the power of the Juubi for which Mantan could arrive or awaken. (You left here)

Altered Timeline > Orochimaru's Forces Soldiers have not been formed because no Mantan as the Juubi is sealed (You are here)

Which is explaining as to why the site is also getting a huge update, because of this event.)

- Omnicron stares at the drawing for a bit before looking up at Asura smiling saying to him.

Jidai Era: Omnicron
- "Know what...that's too much for you to handle...just know that you are basically on and island with only one way out...that rowboat which will take you awhile as nobody else knows of this island...BUT YOU...(laughs) Hey you should smile though cause only one you help defeated Kaguya even though its not record because well we had a talk with them. Second everyone you know and love is still alive, and nothing else really changed well some orders have but that's nothing to worry about...also answer to the question you wanted to know before hand about what they were after...that I cannot tell you cause it would lead to be bigger issue with you knowing...but just know this...you should always be ready for anything. As for me...well I have to head back if anything...though here sign on this!"

- He takes a scroll from behind his back with having a strange marking on it and the scroll itself was black with a violet mark on it of an "O." Even with it being opened it seemed like nothing was written on it nor had any use for any.

+ Jidai Era: Unknown Laboratory
- Two figures would be seen staring at a tank with a small plant growing in it. only as a red liquid would continue to flow into it. After which another figure would appear behind them with their eyes opening with a sharingan that would soon evolve into a rinnegan like eye with a red color hue...

Event Complete
- Make one final post and rewards will be posted afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 04 2015, 21:09

Before even Asura could say goodbye, the sage of Six paths grabbed his hand and threw him through the rift in time. Asura went spinning into the rift, shouting as he went flying through space and time, without direction or knowing where he would end up!

The sky had been clear and peaceful. The island was looking like true paradise till... a rift in time and space opened up, and with a scream-- Asura came flying out. He landed as the portal closed and caused him to land face first into the sand of the beach.

After a moment, he slowly rose up up with his hands and pulled his face free. He spat out sand from his mouth as he looked around. He blinked, and saw the blue sky and sea before him. All was back to normal before time had begun to warp! The world looked natural and pure once more. Slowly he got back to his feet, and then he saw him waiting on the beach. It was Omni! He looked a tad different but it was him.

Asura ran up to him and looked around. "Um... what the hell just happened?" Asura shouted, totally out of the loop as he was thrown without any warning. ANd then Omni began to explain. "Um, sure okay. So what is gonna happen. "

And so Omni began to explain and draw it into the sand. Asura did his best to follow, using his X as a focal point but so much happened and stuff just went in every direction on the map. Asura rubbed his head, trying to make sense of the use of tenses, was and was never. Asura grumbled as he rubbed his head, feeling a headache coming on. "OH my god... I hate time travel..." Asura groaned.

It was then clear he was now in an alternate future. Let alone he was worried if his present companions and people in this alternate future still lived or born at all! Even Naga-- despite him being a pain in the ass!

"Wait a minute," Asura said, thinking this clearly as he could. "if this is an alternate time -- what about me? Wouldn't there be another version of ME here like an alternate universe? If I meet myself will I EXPLODE??"

(OOC: Sorry if modding but if its cool, maybe just use response as if Omni slapped Asura gently to get head back on track.

Slap. Asura would be slapped gently in the face, to snap him out of the time-space paradox train of thought. Thinking on it too much would make anyone's head explode.

"Uh... sorry, guess I kind of needed that," he said, rubbing his face a bit as it calmed him down)

It was then he told Asura to be proud as he not only aided in defeating Kaguya in the past, even if unrecorded in history. But what really made Asura truly calm down and breath again... was that Omni assured him that the changes in time were minor-- and the fact all the people in his era were still indeed alive! Master Roku, Naga, Aki, the tigers, all he knew were still alive as well as the people from the era. A few missing memories didn't matter. They were all alive, living as if nothing had happened. " Thank goodness... That's all that mattes to me. Thank you, Omni-sama."

While it still left the question of who or what was the goal of this whole fiasco, they didn't know. But what Omni said it may happen again, and so -- Asura would have to be prepared to fight this enemy again and stop whatever it was they had planned.

As Omni was about to leave, he stopped and told Asura to sign a scroll. Asura looked at it, as it was completely blank with nothing, but after seeing how insanely powerful Omni was and his affiliation to the Sage of Six paths... who was he to refuse. Biting his thumb, he signed the scroll with his blood, assuming it was like the contract to summoning jutsu with the tigers and other animals.

"What exactly is the sign for?" Asura asked, though should of asked beforehand but knew Omni didn't have much time.

Either way, his boat was waiting and he would soon return home. He waited to hear what Omni would say before then, as his heart was slowly being at ease.

Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 04 2015, 21:38

Quote :
- Omnicron would wink at Asura as he folded the scroll back up and placed it on the tip of his index finger before slapping it into Asura's chest. As it would slowly sink and vanish from sight Omnicron just smiled at him to give some words of advice to him.

Jidai Era: Omnicron
- "No worries about what you signed just know this, you and I are kinda connected in a way. BUT only for a bit as you do not have something that I do. Hey never know maybe when the time comes you will see the world like I did or die trying right. Well i have to get going take care and be careful cause the row boat fits only one and it leaks sometimes...just know swimming is very important." With that message Omnicron began to fade away slowly as he waved leaving Asura and the future of the Era to the next generation.

The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 Completed x
Game Master + Creator: Omnicron

Rewards: The basic of rewards is simple first everyone that was present of the event even if you quit because of something coming up. However only those were able to move further to finish the event gain a better reward.

- Basic Rewards -
+ Experience: +7,500 exp
+ Member Credit: +10,000 MC

- Advance Rewards -
+ Experience:
- Defeating Snake Soldiers: +250 (Per defeated)
- Defeat Snake General "100": +500
- Defeat Mantan: +7,500 (Transforming into Kaguya counts as defeated)
- Defeat Kaguya: +12,000
+ Member Credit: +5,000
+ Omni Seal: (The Player is allowed to use the Omni Style they had in the Event. However it is limited due to its powers. It lasts for 2 Turns. Also its Inactive so it will take 1 Action to trigger.)
+ Robes of the Rabbit Demon "Kaguya" (Female Gender)
or
+ Robes of the Fallen Savior "Madara" (Male Gender)

Above Item will be using the new system for items so be ready for it all together.

+ Robes of the Fallen Savior "Madara" (Male Gender) +
- The robes were worn by Madara in the fourth shinobi war, its powers are different than what was seen as it allows one to feel a greater presence then normal.
+ P.Effect: DEX x1.25 + Weapon Damage x1.25
+ Effect: One cannot wear/equip anything but only 1 Weapon
+ Placement: Body

+ Robes of the Rabbit Demon "Kaguya" (Female Gender) +
- The robes were worn by Kaguya in the fourth shinobi war, its powers are different than what was seen as it allows one to feel a greater presence then normal.
+ P.Effect: END x1.25
+ Effect: One cannot wear/equip anything else.
+ Placement: Body
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14