Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15 2015, 23:55

(OOC: Do i get my full chakra/stamina amounts back for start of fight?)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16 2015, 21:01

(OOC: Yes I will allow that to happen.)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16 2015, 22:23

The moment he chose the third sphere, the entire space glowed brilliant with color, no longer a dark void, as if the heavens had awakened with color and light. He felt his mind suddenly explode with sensation as the power rushed into him. It was not a surge of inner strength, or a rush of knowlege to his head which no doubt would of hurt him-- but it was as if his mind expanded, him seeing, experiencing all around him with such clarity it felt as if he was no longer tethered to the earth's potential. His very senses were open and aware of everything and it fit so well as if it was natural.

As the sensation faded, Asura looked to the two sages. Omni was estatic, stating that the other 34 versions had chosen different paths, but Asura here, was the first to pick the path of Omnipresence. He blinked at this, unaware how great a decision he made. He was almost sure the others could of picked this one-- but it seemed the others picked either the knowlege or power ones-- and from what Asura knew, it was the powers of Yin and Yang.

It was then that both the sage of the six paths and Omni told him it was time to go back. "But wait! I still have questions! Will I ever meet you again?" Asura asked. So much happened so fast-- but he didn't get the chance as Omni almost slammed him into the ground-- and the floor began to absorb him like water. He saw the smile and the wish to kick the guy's ass as he met with blackness once more.

He heard voices as he slowly began to wake up. They were unfamiliar to him, but the names they said were familiar. Slowly, Asura opened his eyes once more... this time his eyes now glowing with the new power and then some with the glow of his Tengan now transformed under the influence of the power of Omni (cosmetic at the very least) .

Asura felt still a bit exhausted, tired and drained from the power he got, but he was abler to move. He acknowleged the scar on his chest but he could worry about how the girls would admire his body later. He soon looked to see who it was. He nearly lost his breath to see who was looking down at him. "Naruto Uzumaki...Sauske Uchiha... No way..." he said with awe as he slowly sat up. But then as he saw the two legendary heroes, he realized something bad.

"DAMN IT!!" Asura groaned, grabbing his hair in frustration. "No... noo... you guy's shouldn't of seen me. I didn't want to get you involved in this." But of course if they hadn't, he would of been dead. Very likely Sauske and Naruto would tell him that. "Oh... um-- still, thanks its just... do you know who i am or where I'm from?" Perhaps he didn't have to worry. He was so scared to screw up the time line , he wanted to avoid the heroes of this era. But they were here now, so history was warped no matter how you sliced it.

Slowly, Asura stood up, seeing Naruto's smiling face was assuring that they now had a chance. It was then as he stood up, his senses awakened again, letting him see and feel everything around him. It was then he heard a voice. THe voice of the spiritual power Omni bestowed to him.

Asura didn't have much time to ask but soon he looked to his right hand, seeing the symbol of the sword stabbing the sun. It was a mighty symbol, of a god slayer. And soon the symbol glow, becoming a blazing violet sword of spiritual power. So much happened, but now he was free to act. He gripped the sword in his hand, feeling the power the Sage of the Six paths and Omni gave to him.

He was going to change the future.

"So, think you can tell us what this guy is doing? Give us a basic run down of his skills and battle style" Sasuke would likely ask.

Asura now with his new powers kept a constant eye on Mantan in the distance. "Well for starters, since you fought Madara, you probably are familiar with the orbs he has. They act as both offense and barriers. Any chakra or chakra nature it comes into contact with is nullified. However, the more he uses in his attack, the fewer he has to defend. If we can get him to use them all, there will be a moment when he is vulnerable. " Asura explained, recalling how he used them to attack him before and how they sucked up his best jutsu to penetrate the barrier.

"After that, he has a jutsu-- some intense form that allows him to deal damage to one's spirit or something. That took out my Pyro clones. That is simple to evade I guess, But the real problem is the one he used to nail me with" Asura explained, remembering what happened. "In that last moment, even with my Doujutsu, the Tengan, he somehow moved so fast there was no after image, no signal or warning of any kind. If it was just speed, I could of seen it, but it happened instantaneously. " A sweat drop fell from Asura as he remembered that final moment being an instant. "My best guess, he somehow froze time to deliver the final blow. That is what we gotta watch out for." he explained to the two heroes.

Still Between Sasuke's stern resolve and Naruto's confidence, Asura felt his own confidence increase as well. He seemed to share traits with Naruto, the same cockiness, eagerness and drive to never give up.

It was then that Mantan started to taunt them and the time had come for them to fight. Asura opened his eyes once more, showing the symbol on the top of his head, and the power of his new eyes able to see all. The tengan that once was in his eyes almost changed shape-- becoming a golden color with an orange sun emblem in the pupils. He could see everything so clearly now, better than he ever had.

"Let's go!" Asura said, charging forward with the others.

Charging forward, Asura held the blade of the god slayer in the same style as he did with his short sword, wielding it as he charged forward for Mantan. It was so strange. As he entered the battle, it seemed as if all motion crawled, almost as if he could take his very time.

Charging forward, he used his new power to merely throw Mantan into false delusion. A seemingly frontal attack, but wielding the power of the sword, it was another story. Asura slashed at Mantan with the blade, testing its power and seeing just how Mantan would react and hoping that Naruto and Sasuke had his back!

If they could find a way around the shield, then that alone would allow for more powerful jutsu to be utilized against him! But even with testing blows, Asura moved like the wind, breezing through with great speed and agility that the blows came with amazing precision, attempting to break into Mantan's defense!

Status and Attributes:

Active Factors :

Actions:

(OOC OVerview: Informed Sasuke and Naruto of Mantan's Jutsu used thus far and perhaps getting him to get him to discard his defense by getting him to use all spheres or break through them if they have the jutsu to do so. Testing the waters of new power and how Mantan will react to the blade's power.

Ready.)

(Battle note: no dice roll-- max to 20 combat roll for critical hits.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16 2015, 22:23

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16 2015, 22:24

OOC: ignore roll. did that by accident
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 17 2015, 21:45

Quote :
Uchiha Mantan
- (Watching the charging of them it made him smile only to have the disks spin blocking the incoming attack from the strange sword. Tilting his head slightly the man was a little confused as how he was able to come back to life at the same time obtain a power that was different than before.) Well it seems the insect has return to be completely crushed correct?

Though before words could be finished Sasuke appeared in front of the man thrusting his blade only to watch it slide off as well taking note but then as he would fall back Sasuke would then release a kunai at the man only to be blocked but suddenly vanish having Sasuke come in for another attack that was too quick for the Uchiha to even block as the speed was instant.

Uchiha Sasuke
(So...that's the only way so far to get an attack. Turning his head quickly yelling out, "NARUTO!")

Uzumaki Naruto
(Smiling big a large arm would grow outward only to have a razor like ball with four wings spinning quickly. "Here we go! Senjutus: RasenBijudamashuriken!")

Uchiha Mantan
(Blinking with what just happen with the other uchiha striking him then turning to see something coming his way. The man just smiled as he would have the disk react to it all to see what would happen.)
- Please...that won't work....
(Soon he felt something a bit off as he would try to avoid the attack that was coming at him.)

Actions Taken,
Sasuke Uchiha:
1. Attacked Melee (Base) (Due to Seal of Yin) DMG: 1324
2. Performed Amenotejikara (2/3) Traded spots with Kunai to create a quick strike.
3. Amenotejikara Strike (1583 + 25) = 1607 (If Ameotejikara is performed, Damage suffers and drops by 75%)  Total D-Damage = 402

Naruto Uzumaki:
1. Senjutsu - RasenBijudamashuriken (1625 + 1125) = 2750 DMG
Rolling for Naruto's Confirmation

Mantan Uchiha:
> Shield Blocks Damage from Melee Strikes from Enjin Due to Shield and Endurance together blocked damage.
> Shield Blocks Sasuke's Melee Damage > Takes damage from A.S (402)
Rolling for Evasion of Naruto's Attack.

Last edited by Omnicron on Tue Nov 17 2015, 21:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 17 2015, 21:45

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Combat Dice' : 12

--------------------------------

#2 'Evasion Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 18 2015, 20:06

(OOC: I am not super sharp on the dice rolls by heart, but I am pretty sure that is a hit Going to act based on successful hit. )

In the back of Asura's mind, he felt the sudden movement and surge of energy. He could SEE everything now, around him and behind him. While his sword attacks didn't do much, he soon got the back up he needed. It was strange, though he visually didn't see it, his eyes saw well beyond their visual limit, but also saw a shadow-- a strange glow as if the shape of something to come.

Asura was seeing the immediate future. A small glimpse, perhaps the span of a few seconds, but more than enough for him to tell him-- to get the hell out of there.

"Senjutus: RasenBijudamashuriken!"

The immensely powerful jutsu hummed and sliced through the air and struck Mantan with mighty force. The powerful jutsu indeed was strong enough to break through the barrier of those spheres. (If my math is correct)

Now was their chance!

Asura knew it was only a matter of time before Mantan could very well reactivate the shield, so he had to act fast and get a solid good hit in with some of his best Jutsu. IN a blur of motion, the moment Rasenbijuudamashuriken struck and cleared the area of damage-- Asura moved in, getting in close and in a blur of speed, he snuck right behind Mantan, his eyes glowing with fierce determination and rage.

"Enton-- Flame God Bellow! RRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" He inhaled, then roared out loud! From his mouth a crimson blaze literally came shooting out from his mouth and spread outward, turning the space Mantan was in and beyond into a field of burning crimson hell. The Flame God Bellow was one of Asura's created Jutsu he learned from studying the arts of Asura, known for their fierce rage. Whether Sasuke was aware of it or not, this flame merely didn't just burn all before it. THIS jutsu, actually burned away chakra.

If that jutsu hit, it would not only do damage, but also slowly burn away the target's own chakra as a result, adding fuel to the fire. It was Asura's theory that the reason the flames never went out cause like how air fueled fire, Enton/Blaze Release was fueled by chakra.

Regardless, Asura acted further and struck once more through the flames, using his violet divine blade to slash further into Mantan, perhaps dazed or confused by the nature of the crimson fires. But he didn't stop there, right before he struck, he channeled his chakra into his own physical strength. Even if his jutsu absorbed jutsu attacks, perhaps chakra channeling into one's own body didn't have an effect. So boosting his own strength, he channeled more energy, and with it, the blade grew bigger and burned brighter in his hands as he swung down his strikes upon the enemy!

Attributes:

Actions Used:

(Ready: Also will update chakra/staminia spent when you get in price for Flame God Bellow, thank you--correction. Grave found it. sorry)

(Rolls: 20 as to Omni Style)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 18 2015, 21:24

Quote :
- It was within a blink as the young man was dodging the attack the powerful sage technique would actually expand into a larger sphere taken anything within range like an explosion that would soon engulf the Jinchuriki in a blinding light. As the explosion would soon dim down leaving a beaten down body. The lifeless figure seemed to be unable to move. The technique was unable to be canceled out because of the sage energy that was within it. Mantan would soon be hit by a large flamed like technique causing him to yell in pain as it would burn his body. Afterwards be hit with a more powerful strike from the blade of the young shinobi from the future.

Uchiha Mantan
- ’Damnit…me defeated here…impossible… (Soon a voice could be heard within his head, “Quickly…absorb the tree and become even stronger…”) No…shut up you…fool…

- Walking closely over to him, both Naruto and Sasuke glance at one another nodding to each other. As they get ready to place their hands on him. He would suddenly vanish only to appear in front of the Shinju. Though it seemed as though the flames were still engulfing him. He would reach over only to absorb the Shinju into his body. Suddenly the flames would blow away leaving him floating down to the ground and the damage done to his body would be restore like new.

Uchiha Mantan
- Fine…I’ll do it your way…(Moving his hair back from his forehead another eye would appear before him.) Now…you shall fear my true power of a GOD! The whisper…it told me to absorb the Shinju…that I did and now I see why… the power of a God that I had…before was only…a…frag…ment…

-Mantan would soon fall to his knees yelling in pain as his body would soon be engulfed by the black orbs he created after taking in the Juubi. Yelling with pain the young shinobi’s body would expand only for the black to wrap around him slowly shrinking into almost nothing but it soon changed for the worse.

Uchiha Sasuke
- What…the hell…is this chakra its massive…as though…

Uzumaki Naruto
- Yeah…but who is that now…

- The darkness would unwrap having a female body standing with long white hair pass her waist touching the ground. Only for her to seem to have rabbit ears. She turned glance upward at the moon then turned back to look back at the young boys.

Otsutsuki Kaguya
- My…garden…

- The air would open up with a black hole like structure as she would sink from existence for a split moment and then appear into the air smiling. “Die…” However she soon felt out of place as the third eye was closed on her forehead.

Uzumaki Naruto
- This must be ...the old man’s mom or whatever…

Uchiha Sasuke
- It would seem so…Otsutsuki Kaguya but…how did she even come to be…if anything something is off…

-Suddenly the blade would speak at the young man that wielded its powers from the future. Though with the conversation having to be quick it would seem time was not on their side.

Kamiomni
- Listen… Asura, that woman is the Six Path Sage’s mother…Otsutsuki Kaguya. Something is a miss, she should not have awoken her powers as the powerful Infinite Tsukiyomi was not performed. This must be due to the ripple in time. You must defeat her here and now with Sasuke and Naruto helping…if you don’t the future you know is forever gone if she gets the change to perform her ultimate technique. I say you have about…10 minutes tops to take her down understand!

Uzumaki Naruto
- So then she’s up there let’s take her out!

- Naruto placed his arm on the young boy smiling as a black orb would float under the boy’s feet and Sasuke’s to give them the ability to levitate with Naruto since Kaguya was in the air.

Uchiha Sasuke
- Our goal…is to stop her here, so let’s get moving!

”Kaguya Attributes”:

Goal
- Complete the Event – Defeat (Final Boss) Kaguya before the awakening of the Sharinnegan before 10 minutes are up (10/10 Turns)

Player Gain
- Levitating Disc (No matter what this disk will not break from whomever it rides with. Player’s gain a +150 to their DEX because of its amazing speed and reaction.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19 2015, 20:01

Asura was extatic to see his Enton attack actually hit... but it was soon to be short lived as while he was indeed injured, he pulled a fast one. In the blink of an eye, he teleported and absorbed the tree that had been part of the 4th shinobi war. The tree that contained a great power and epicenter of the war.

"Oh fuck me..." Asura thought as he was now in way over his head. He never intended to get involved with the events of the past like this, and now he was smack dab in the middle of it.

Then things went from bad to worse. After he talked, he suddenly collapsed in pain and the spheres that had once protected him consumed him. ANd from that a pale white woman with strange features appeared before them.

"Are you FREAKING kidding me?!" Asura pretty much said, looking in horror as the entire battlefield changed around them. "Otsutsuki Kaguya ... this just keeps getting better and better..."

It felt overwhelming as things moved forward but then the sword spoke in his mind. He only had 10 minutes before she released her ultimate jutsu and then it was over. The future would be gone completely!

And so they had to fight. Naruto then provided them with strange flight discs for them to stand on. ANd it would give them the ability to fight Kaguya in the air on her turf as the area changed around them. "Alright fine...Naruto... this may be a hunch but because she came OUT of Mantan, she may still have the same defenses. Keep your Senjutsu just in case to break the shields if it comes out," he said.

With that, Asura charged his chakra once more to his strength, once more powering up his physical strength and the divine blade in his hand grew brigher as well. He had no clue what Kaguya was capable of. Even his reading on the 4th ninja war was obscure at best. So he had to test the waters once more before he could make any major moves.

Flying forward with the aid of the floating disc, he moved to attack and slashed two precise slashes at her. She appeared to have high durability but he hoped it was strong enough to break into her defenses!

The moment he passed by leaving those slashes, he took the water he had on him and quickly drank it. He was expending alot of chakra on his attacks now but against a person of this power, he had to restore his chakra and stamina before things got any hairier.

Attributes:

Actions 3/5:

(OOC: Ready. Asked Naruto to use Senjutsu on Kaguya just in case she has truth seeking ball shields like Mantan had. Rolls all 20 for this post)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19 2015, 22:36

Quote :

- The battle for the future was now entering the final point of its long battle. As it was time and time again that this battle came to an end it seemed odd that now it would almost fall back in place of the final battle. But would lead to the final result of rather or not the future of the world would be completely erased or saved.

Otsutsuki Kaguya
- (The female soon turned to glance at the young shinobi coming at her, after which anger would soon cross her face as noticed the young shinobi starting to gather chakra into a blade.) “Ch..akra…its…MINE!!”

- Wiping her hair it would soon start to form a ball around her as the blade would make contact and bounce off as though it did not even leave a mark. But it would pull back inward as she turned her attentions over towards the young man now drinking water. She lifted her right hand and reached into the darkness. Only for it to quickly appear before the young male as she was reaching to grab him.

Uchiha Sasuke
- Not so fast… (The rinnegan would zoom onto the young man only to pull him back towards Naruto and Sasuke having a kunai be traded in exchange.) “You rush in there again…and its your life…I can only use that technique one more time if anything. Naruto…here defense can go beyond even our attacks…we have to figure out a way to finish her and finish this battle in one hit…”

Uzumaki Naruto
- Agreed… (Turning to glance at the young shinobi even though the name was said it still escaped his mind.) Hey future guy, as Sasuke said, rushing into that was a bad idea and seeing her do that makes it even worse cause if we lose you its game over and that’s not something we can handle…but. (Soon pausing the voices all started to speak with Naruto.)

Kurama
- Naruto…listen if anything she’s even stronger than father Rikudo. But that does not mean we cannot beat her. Her chakra is still our chakra the best way to even beat her is to strike her with a powerful hit of each of our own chakra and finish it in one go…the good news is we each have enough for one shot but you have to time it right if anything. Got it!

Uzumaki Naruto
- (Nodding to what was said.) Okay…sorry about that guys. Sasuke I have an idea but I need you and future guy to by me some time if possible?

Uchiha Sasuke
- Fine…Let’s go… (The powers of the mangekyou sharingan started to generated a powerful begin with wings and give them a better fighting chance.) Listen, save your chakra cause in the end…we’ll need it to defeat this crazy witch.

- Flying off to the battle the young boys began that chance in defeating a Goddess. Though even then Naruto had turned around and smiled as he landed to see a clone finished up with someone. Even having others appear before him with a smile on his face.

Uzumaki Naruto
- You guys all set?

After saying that three others nodded standing together in order to battle against the new enemy.

Turns Remaining until Ultimate Gudodama is performed: 9

Actions Performed:

Sasuke Performed
- Counter Action Amenotejikara (Saving Player from Kaguya’s final Action.
- Perfect Susanoo

Kaguya Performed
- Counter Action Rabbit Hair Shield (END increases by x1.25) (Chakra and Stamina Costs: 781 ) (END: 3902 this turn only)
- Yomotsu Hirasaka (Target is completely unable to do Evasion only counter actions.) (Chakra and stamina Cost: 1250)
Chakra: 144842
Stamina: 105992

Party Additions (These count as support characters, you can use them as 1 Action, in doing this it takes 1 (Player) turn to restore that action and use it again.
+Haruno Sakura
- - - (Haste Healing: -1 Action in order to recover 25% of Chakra, Stamina and HP
- - - (We are both Women: -1 Action delivers a powerful blow that sends target crushing to the ground. Causes 1 Stun)

+Hatake Kakashi
- - - (Final Plan: Perform Action – Player strikes with Team 7 to finish the battle for good but requirements must be made.)
step 1: Uchiha Obito must be killed instantly
step 2: 3 Turns must pass
step 3: Player must still be alive.

+ Uchiha Obito
- - - (Life Savior: -1 Performs Kamui to have the player’s body become ethereal allowing damage to go pass them for 1 turn. Obito must be in touching distant.)
- - - (Shield for the Future: -1 Action Obito takes all damage that would be dealt to the Player. Protecting them at all cost with his life. Once this Support Action is performed Uchiha Obito is removed from Party and classed as deceased.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next