Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10 2015, 23:40

minor note again-- sorry. chakra for clones should be 25 as per usual amounts. Made mistake with calculations.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 18:09

Quote :
Omnicron
+ I wonder how this will play out.

The Fourth Shinobi War Battlefield (Past)

- Dying down the powers of the juubi were now sealed within the strange figure. The uchiha’s eyes remained unchanged though several orbs could be seen floating near his back. Soon the tomoe’s would appear a couple on his shoulders and another pair on his shoulder blades and massive one on his back. Everything seemed to be happening just as the future showed. Something was different, as the man created several discs around his body protecting the four sides of him as he smirked. The time for something was different then what happen within another timeline though soon he smirked as he stood still for a moment. That moment an unknown attack came from behind him only to be blocked by one of the black discs.

Uchiha Mantan (Juubi Jinchuriki) Oh…it seems a second too late…Though you are not from this time I take it…

-The attacked blocked only soon did more attacks coming meeting only to hit the figure as though he was damaged but soon smiled walking away from the damage. As though nothing happen, something happen been off but what could it have been. Soon the smile would break into a demonic like laughter. After taking the series of blows nothing happen the man stood tall and smiled again with his ruby eyes turning with a rippled affect.

Uchiha Mantan (Juubi Jinchuriki) Surprise, no not the least bit by you but I should thank you for testing this technique out for me. You see…you and I are on a WHOLE different level, and what you just did was barely even cause an itch even with these floating orbs…they protect me and give me a bit more over you. Let’s put it this way, I’m a God and you are a worthless piece of earth that is going to soon be erased from existence

- The man would soon blink twice only to appear before the young man saying, “Goodnight…jackass...Onmyoton – Afterlife Spear” Soon black lines would fire from the finger tips towards the target as he

Attributes:

(OOC: Did not forget your barrage tigers, reason damage did not show is because the damage you dealt out is subtracted from the Shield, then my Endurance which would deal nothing.)
Actions:

Narrato(s)
Omnicron HEY…that’s a Sage Technique….How long do we have to wait! Before we can kiss the future goodbye?

Mysterious Figure No worries…once the young man dies or comes to our door steps everything will happen the way I for saw it to be.

Omnicron I swear…you better not be lying to me.

Mysterious Figure (Smiles)

Requirements in order to continue
- Goal - Battle
+ Save the Future, return to the past. Battle against Uchiha Manta (Juubi Jinchuuriki)
--- Live: Complete the Event
or
--- Death: ? ? ? ? (Not Game Over)
+ Make Choice and type “Ready” or Perform actions against target.

Restrictions
+ Any RP that is done within this event is only counted towards this event. First Post is agreement of you joining causing anything before this date to be allowed and used IF FINISHED if not one cannot continue until after the event. Anything after this date CANNOT be used within the event.

+ Any and All gear are welcome including Mercenary & Pets, However Bijuus cannot be used if not sealed within a character/item.

+ Battles with Bosses/Secret Bosses will be classed as Death Match if you fear this remember you are working as a team. But that also means the same for Bosses and Secret Bosses if they join a match they will be classed as a whole other player. Ie, You + Friend = 10 Actions (or less) Boss 1 + Boss 2 = 10 Actions (or less)

+ Healing within Inns or Hospitals cannot be done once placed into event be sure of this, and at all times keep track of ALL STATUS and ATTRIBUTES
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 18:09

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 20
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 21:29

(OOC: Omni, your counter shield, please confirm whether or not you NEGATED my charge of chakra to my sword please. And explain so if you did. I dont see how the shield would counter my charging my chakra blade to max power.

Also using a Jutsu you approved-- but you never gave a price for. Please include it now and I'll put it in then. Look here)

Asura had thought his attacks had did some lasting damage... but was he wrong. He was too late as this bastard had absorbed the 10 tails and now had all the rumored power Madara had when he stole the 10 tails to begin with. Sage jutsu chakra, power over creation and destruction and his eyes were now completely different. This guy was well beyond him in power now. ANd now it was clear as he spoke to him. Asura growled angrily but silently, backing up a step at the sheer pressure he gave off-- and then called him an insect before a god.

I'm so screwed... Asura thought, gripping his blade tightly. He wanted to run... but stopped, N-no... I can't run now. I knew what this mission meant. Even if I did nothing, the future would change and I would cease to exsist. Death is better than vanishing all together. I came here to stop it, and I'll be damned if I let it end this way, he thought.

Suddenly he was right in front of Asura, causing him to look up. And adding insult to injury-- Mantan used the same words Asura did, right before he struck with a powerful jutsu! The four lances struck Asura into the chest-- dealing critical wounds and Asura gasped as they bored right through him. Time seemed to crawl as he reacted, about to die---

... only that as he stood there, he slowly grew a smug smile. "Heh..."

KABOOOM!!!

The Asura that was hit violently exploded with a flash of fire! And being so close, Mantan was sure to get hit. Asura had replaced himself with his Pyro CLone jutsu-- Shadow Clones infused with Katon chakra to respond with the same mechanics as clones designed to explode if dealt critical damage. And even if he was defended by the shield, the explosion would no doubt surprise the man.

"Careful what you say about insects," a voice said from nearby. "A single bite can be deadly".

Mantan would soon see the other clones around, no longer hidden by the camouflage jutsu that Asura had been using, despite being detected. Either way, they were not just diversions or simple scapegoats. They were land-mines if Mantan was not careful.

Having switched out just in time, Asura hid behind one of the rocks of the battlefield just enough to recover. The fight had only just begun and he used up alot of chakra for the fight. Taking advatage of the small pause he had, he took one of the waters he had and drank it quickly-- restoring his chakra and energy as best as he could (If allowed) . He would need it all for this fight to come. He was lucky he was able to get out in time from that strike. ANd hopefully the explosion at least surprised the guy.

"Let's go!" the clones shouted, along with Asura as they moved in. Scattered amont the others, Asura was free to act as he went on the offense. The barrier was indeed a problem, but luckily he had a way around it!

Asura's Tengan flared as he willed the fire to form. Fire danced around him, first as a hue of orange and red as any flame would-- and soon became dyed in a glow of crimson. The flames were bright crimson, an unnatural color of fire. Asura's own style of Enton, and at this time period, only Enton could be used by the Uchiha.

"Enton--" Asura said inhaling as he ran for the enemy. He then exhaled and with two fingers held to focus his chakra, blew out a sudden straight jet of crimson flames. "Deva Lance!!"

The flames soon shot forward like an arrow. Though Asura had no illusions the attack would not hit Mantan but his shield-- it was by design. The Jutsu was one of Asura's own design as he developed his own form of how to use its best potential. Focused on a single point and potent in its all consuming fiery power, this lance didn't just do damage. It was designed to bore and penetrate enemy barrier jutsu. It was an educated guess, but he was willing to bet this shield could be weakened by the lance itself!

Stats:

Upkeep:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 21:31

Forgot to roll for Deva Lance. +4 from Tengan.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 21:31

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 8
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 22:01

(OOC: No it does not counter you its basically saying, While you you performed that technique I performed mine at the same time as a counter to Be ready for the incoming attack. also 410 | 225)

Last edited by Omnicron on Thu Nov 12 2015, 22:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 22:02

OOC: okay ty. just wanted to know for future stats.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 22:06

Deva Lance: 410 | 226 (40% off -- 246

O Level: 54| Exp: 3121/5400
O Total Exp Earned: 157421
O Ranking: Asura Types Rank = Chunin
O Shinobi Type: Asura

(After use of Water)
O Health Pts: 380/380 [380]
O Chakra Gauge: 3127/3127 (Present Amount: 2881/3127)
O Stamina Gauge: 1582/1582 (Present Amount: 1356/1582)
O Soul Gauge: 1552/1552
O Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 22:39

Quote :
Omnicron
+Man, this battle is odd, it seems off this person absorbed the 10 tails…why is he not using its powers…unless… oh man…if this kid dies I have no choice but I gotta wait till the right moment…

The Fourth Shinobi War Battlefield (Past)

- Trading of blows it seemed to last as an explosion was soon seen after striking the target. The shields soon moved over to cover their master leaving the damage to be nothing but for show. It was then the dust cleared leaving the figure standing only to smile devilish once more.

Uchiha Mantan (Juubi Jinchuriki) Oh…clones…how…boring you seem to know a pathic technique that can be used only in dire need. Though I have to say, adding the element of Katon… (Claps slowly only to mock) I’m sure nobody ever thought of that idea.

-Soon others would appear from the field as they seemed to be hiding sighing to this method of battle it seemed boring to waste the chakra that was given to him for that bit. Though suddenly that all changed as the young male took a step as the person took a drink of water. Thinking now about the knowledge he had obtained from the powers of the ten tails things seemed to be moving for the worse. Suddenly a technique rushed over towards Mantan only for him to smile once again. Holding his hand out with one of the diskes moving in front to block the flames and cancel them out. Becoming nothing but hot air as the man yawned.

Uchiha Mantan (Juubi Jinchuriki) Is that it…I guess I should tell you then…these orbs and disk are not just for show…they cancel out ninjutsu and genjutsu…so any damage or effect is already useless and the results will always be a good zero. Now I guess its only fair I show you my technique…since you want play like that.

- Soon three black orbs started to spin around only to fire off at the young male, While the four disks would stay behind blocking any and all future damage.

Uchiha Mantan (Juubi Jinchuriki) Insects do have a stink or bite to them…but to a God…they are nothing but annoyance now…die pathetic excuse for a mortal!

Outskirts of Battlefield (Past)

Dokumaru Father…Mantan has the ten tails and seems to be doing battle what should we do?

Orochimaru (smiles) No worries…we got what we came after…now we wait for the sign from the “moon.”

Attributes:

Actions:

Narrato(s)
Omnicron Okay…now I’m worried…time shouldn’t be changed but this guy…he’s displaying mastery…over the Juubi pretty quickly…what do we do now…hey are you listening…

Mysterious Figure Sorry…I had to finish…once the boy meets you things will be different I promise, just remember what I showed and taught you and time will repair itself.

Omnicron Oh…man…I hate waiting…plus with him putting up a fight…

Mysterious Figure (Smiles & nodes to the young man.)

Requirements in order to continue
- Goal - Battle
+ Save the Future, return to the past. Battle against Uchiha Manta (Juubi Jinchuuriki)
--- Live: Complete the Event
or
--- Death: ? ? ? ? (Not Game Over)
+ Make Choice and type “Ready” or Perform actions against target.

Restrictions
+ Any RP that is done within this event is only counted towards this event. First Post is agreement of you joining causing anything before this date to be allowed and used IF FINISHED if not one cannot continue until after the event. Anything after this date CANNOT be used within the event.

+ Any and All gear are welcome including Mercenary & Pets, However Bijuus cannot be used if not sealed within a character/item.

+ Battles with Bosses/Secret Bosses will be classed as Death Match if you fear this remember you are working as a team. But that also means the same for Bosses and Secret Bosses if they join a match they will be classed as a whole other player. Ie, You + Friend = 10 Actions (or less) Boss 1 + Boss 2 = 10 Actions (or less)

+ Healing within Inns or Hospitals cannot be done once placed into event be sure of this, and at all times keep track of ALL STATUS and ATTRIBUTES
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 22:39

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next