Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)    The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30 2015, 19:59

Shadow smirked as the man opposing him had made this revelation.
“Why yes… yes I am. Uchiha Shadow. And now that I have introduced myself, you are?” he asked, as he stood up straight with his hand on his up, slouched over to the side.
“And try that thing again. The dragon. But this time…” Shadow held out his hand, and made a ball of flames. “Add a short bit of chakra just after the jutsu is conjured…” he said, as the ball, looking much like a Rasengan, turned black. He slammed it into the rock below, and through one would think the rock could not get any blacker, it did.
[111|807]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)    The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30 2015, 22:39

Asura didn't answer right away and he just glared at the strnager calling himself Uchiha Shadow-- which was a ridiculous name in his opinion. An obvious alias of all things. He glared at him, not daring to blink or show any further weakness. "Jiin Asura," he said and saying no more than that. He gave his name but he was not about to boast his Clan's renown any further.

He gave an example of a further jutsu then asked Asura to do his dragon again-- but he couldn't. It was foolish of him to expend so much chakra in that first attack. Salamandra was one of the stronger jutsu he had but his chakra was not capable of using it so many times. "Why should I show you anything? After you attack me out of nowhere and ask to 'examine' me like some mad scientist?" Asura shouted at him, clearly the hot headed youth showing his frustration.

Clearly the blast was empowered by the famous black flames of the Uchiha. He knew that much. He wanted to use Enton himself, for him it burned bright crimson, but the truth was Asura had no jutsu for that power yet. He didn't even fully understand it himself.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)    The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31 2015, 17:29

“Hmph…” Shadow shrugged his shoulders. “Very well… forgive me for trying to be generous and show you something that could change the way you use your jutsu. To be able to control Enton to the point that any flames can be turned into a Blaze Jutsu. And, lets get one thing clear. You were the one who attacked me, young sir.” Shadow picked up the kunai he initially threw. “If I wanted to attack you, you think, as such close range, that I would resort to a long range attack, let alone, miss?” Shadow began to giggle. “I am a scientist… and yes…” Shadow cocked his head to the side. “I am mad. But, I’m not COMPLETELY inhumane. It’s not like I was going to… oh you know, dissect you whilst you lived, and very awake. No, no… I only do things like that to those who have opposed me in some way. Or dead. You are neither. Yet…” Shadow stood silent for a moment.
“Lord Ssssshadow…” the snake hissed from under his clock. “We musssst continue on for candidatessss. We are 2 phoenixssss short.”
“Very well… lets finish this survey of the land and return to Gesshoku.” Shadow turned away. “Besides… my interest in you fell below motivation to observe and reassign the moment you shown your disinterest in learning when given valuable knowledge.” He said with his hand up. “Good bye young Jiin.” He said as he began to walk off.
[243|1050]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)    The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31 2015, 17:50

This man was strange indeed. "If you MUST know... I can't use Blaze release properly. That is what you mean right? " he stated, but he didn't say how or why his flames were different. Still this man made a good point. Regardless, Asura's nature was hot and short fused. He tended to react far faster than he should and not think things through. He was sharp, but not patient at times when it could of been important.

Still he was observant about the mad scientist part. This alone made him hesitate. Between the perverted and overpowered Ravana and now Kage Uchiha here-- Asura had a knack of coming across crazy rogue ninja. It was a miracle that he was probably still alive.

Still his sudden insult to him about 'falling below expectation' hit the mark. "HEY! You get back here!" he said angrily. Fueled by his own rage, the flames of Enton emerged again. The bright crimson flames flickered around him in a circle and from his fists. He clearly was responding stronger and stronger to his emotional state of anger. THis would clearly interest Shadow. Still use and control was completely different. Anyone else would of been burned by out of control fire-- but Asura remained unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)    The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01 2015, 10:30

Shadow stopped in his tracks, without fully turning around. He looked over his shoulder, as the boy displayed some of his power. Shadow smirked, as he turned, displaying his side.
“Now, now. Don’t have a temper tantrum. How about this… if you have Enton, you have Katon, no doubt. The description I have given you… you will be able to make any Katon into an Enton jutsu.” Shadow turned and continued walking. “Tell you what… if you ever find yourself needing a greater purpose, or in search for power, find me. Head towards with Kage Country or Beast Country, which is just south of here, and find any black serpent with red streaks. Ask for me and they will lead the way…” Shadow said. He continued walking. “Enjoy your new technique, young Jinn…
[133|1183]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)    The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01 2015, 14:54

With that, the Mysterious ninja SHadow left. Asura was left on the field with more questions than answers. Despite the entire means of the interaction and things one thing was clear there was something interesting about that stranger. Regardless of he introduced himself and pretty much scared the crap out of Asura-- he was trying to teach Asura something of great value.

He had no illusions, he was still a rooky ninja due to neglect from Iwa. If it hadn't been for his mentors, he would of been worse off long ago. And So Asura had worked hard to improve his skills. He should of been more grateful, but this person did indeed scare him shitless. "Thank you..." he admitted as Kage left.

As the man was gone, he did what he suggested. He formed the hand signs-- though he didn't require it, adding the one required and focused on the flames of Enton. He felt the heat of his body rise once more as he called on the unnautral flames of red. He inhaled and soon let out a fireball jutsu-- and this time instead of orange, they became bright red in color. It flashed before his eyes and the heat even more powerful. It crashed into the lava-rock ground several meters away, where the red flames burtned at the already naturally hot land.

He had found a way to put the red flames to work. Something that he would no doubt use himself. He regretted how he talked to Shadow... a little, and next time he meet him, he would show some gratitude for what he taught him.

Little did he know how close their futures would be tied together in the future... End.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)    The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01 2015, 14:58

Word count : 2,156 +1.25 from group training.

Rolls for Training: Enton X 2, Stamina X 1.

Results 1.25 more from group +2 from Quick Learner.

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)    The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01 2015, 14:58

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 6, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)    The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01 2015, 15:06

Note-- Also learned Katon to Enton by Haya
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)    The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18 2015, 10:03

Roll Set 1- INT Training
Roll Set 2- Reward Dice
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)    The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18 2015, 10:03

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 3, 1, 7, 2, 1, 9, 10

--------------------------------

#2 'Reward Dice' : 76, 98, 54
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)    The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of the Eyes-- The Uchiha and Jiin (Group Training Thread with Haya: EntonX 2 nexus X 1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2