Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 33: The Flames of Passion (Solo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 33: The Flames of Passion (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 33: The Flames of Passion (Solo)   Grey Blaze 33: The Flames of Passion (Solo) EmptySun Jul 05 2015, 09:44

Deep under the temples of the Jiin is a place that the general populace of the village is completely oblivious to. A highly secretive place where only the village elite are allowed to enter. Even amongst the Jiin it is forbidden to allow the younger generation here until they are much older and are veterans to the evils of the world. Naga already knew most of the Jiin Clan's secrets, as a matter of fact he is one of their greatest secrets. So he was granted permission to come and go as he pleased. This underground lair is mostly a library, granted an extremely fortified library, but a library none the less. Naga was busy reading a book regarding the various jutsus within the Jiin Clan. In particular he was reading about how to increase ones control of Shinsei Ken. Although he was able to learn a great deal of things, the book did not tell him anything he didn't already know.
"So there is no real way of controlling Shinsei Ken. I just have to increase my accessible chakra and keep the flames on their lowest degree in order to maintain a decent amount of chakra." Naga closed the book and put it back on its self. He gave a drawn out stretch and began to walk down a path away from this part of the lair. For his next training he was going to have to get away from anything flammable. There was so much history within these shelves it would have been a shame if he just went and incinerated it all. "Ah, this will do just fine." Naga said to himself as he stepped into a more secluded part of the lair. It still had books around, but it was significantly fewer than the other parts. "The Jiin sure love their damn books. I guess this is as empty as its going to get down here. No point in being too picky." Naga said to himself.
The grey haired shinobi closed his eyes and began to focus his chakra on the top layer of his skin again, just as he did the first time. Purple Flames began to outline his entire body. Although it was slightly weaker than the Armor of Blue Flames he created yesterday, he could still gauge his chakra level well enough to tell that it had already grown slightly. "Well, I guess I'm getting stronger without even realizing it. Good, I need to keep this pace going. Its only going to help me distance myself from Asura." Even around the delicate books Naga showed amazing control over the flames that danced on his body. This was definitely a technique that needed more field research.
"I see you are getting stronger and stronger everyday, Nagakoto." The sudden, but familiar voice threw Naga off his concentration, causing the flames to vanish. Naga gave an annoyed sighed as he looked behind him and faced the direction from which the voice came. "What do you want, Akira? You are wasting essential training time." Naga stated, still slightly annoyed. Akira looked at Naga and chuckled. "I just want to see where you stood with you training. I know you must be at least a little upset about that fight with Asura, but you don't need to...." before Akira could finish his statement, he began to see blue flames appear around Naga. Akira could tell that just by mentioning Asura's name was enough to get Naga worked up. The thought crossed his mind that he would take extra caution as to not bring it up whenever he was around Naga. However, Naga began to chuckle. This threw Akira off for a moment. He was sure that Naga would be beyond pissed, but now he didn't know. "Oh, I take it you thought i was mad?" Naga said with another chuckle. "Quite the opposite. I'm intriguied...." Akira looked at Naga as he spoke, maybe it was nothing, but he had to take note of the expression that was on Naga's face. It bordered joy and hatred at the same time, if you can imagine such a thing.
Naga had eventually calmed down and returned to his normal state of mind. Akira still stood behind him, looking bewildered. Naga sighed and began to walk past Akira, heading back up to the surface where he would begin to train his control over the Fire Element. "Well if you don't have anything else to say, Akira, I must be on my way. Ever moment I spent talking to you is a moment that I could be using to developing my skills for this clan and this nation." Although it was bluntly put, Akira couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in Nagakoto. Saying nothing more, Akira nodded and allowed Nagakoto to pass. [811 words | 811 words total]
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 33: The Flames of Passion (Solo)   Grey Blaze 33: The Flames of Passion (Solo) EmptySun Jul 05 2015, 10:10

Once again Naga found himself back in the meadow where he first performed Shinsei Ken. Instead of training, or even meditating, Naga found himself laying on his back and absorbing the warm rays of the afternoon sun. Ever since his fight he had been filled with so much passion and motivation, although like a wildfire, his passion ran recklessly with no direction what so ever. "What is the point of having all this passion if I can't focus it on a particular aspect." Naga thought to himself as he dug deep into his mind to find the answers to questions like this.
He had to admit, giving everything that had happened in the past couple of weeks he began to feel a little overwhelmed at everything that he was trying to accomplish. "Think...Think. What am I trying to accomplish?" he asked himself. Naga leaned his head over to the left slightly so that he could get a good look at Kenji. The bull was passed out under a tree, enjoying the cool shade and the occasional breeze. Naga chuckled at the serenity of this pet and friend. "Well, there's something I want to accomplish." Naga stated as a thought came into his head.
"I want to be able to protect moments like this, moments where people can enjoy the good times with their friends, lovers, and family without having to war or strife." Naga felt that this new train of thought would make him strive to become stronger, it also made him think about the position of "Kage". Obviously, while thinking about it he would have to also think about the death of the village's previous Kage. "That's it..." Naga said thinking to himself. "It is the Kage's job to protect the village and that comes with protecting the moments like this...." Naga's mind began to flow with answers to questions that he had asked himself before. He already knew that he was destined to become the new leader of the Jiin Clan, but he wouldn't stop there. "I guess that means, I better train to become Kage then. I will be the link that connects the Jiin Clan and the Village Hidden in the Stone." Naga jumped to his feet and immediately activated his Tengan. He felt as if it was very close to full powered, he had trained it so much that it felt as natural as breathing the use it.
"I still want to fight Asura again, but that will have to be on the back burner for now. I'm going to have to give this new goal of mine my full attention and dedication if I am able to see this through. As of now becoming Tsuchikage is my new passion. I will see that these flames do not dwindle." Naga told himself. [476 words | 1,287 words total] ----END
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 33: The Flames of Passion (Solo)   Grey Blaze 33: The Flames of Passion (Solo) EmptySun Jul 05 2015, 10:12

Rolling for Gains:
+2 Training Rolls [Tengan & Katon Control]
+3 Reward Rolls

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 33: The Flames of Passion (Solo)   Grey Blaze 33: The Flames of Passion (Solo) EmptySun Jul 05 2015, 10:12

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Reward Dice' : 69, 3, 82

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 2, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 33: The Flames of Passion (Solo)   Grey Blaze 33: The Flames of Passion (Solo) EmptySun Jul 05 2015, 10:17

Word Count = EXP
1287 = 1,287xp

Roll Results
+5 Tengan Control
+8 Katon Control

69 - 2 white Shop Items [2 E-Ranked Scrolls]
82 - 3 white Shop Items [3 E-Ranked Scrolls]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 33: The Flames of Passion (Solo)   Grey Blaze 33: The Flames of Passion (Solo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 33: The Flames of Passion (Solo)
Page 1 of 1