Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze xxx: [Resting 4]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze xxx: [Resting 4] Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze xxx: [Resting 4]   Grey Blaze xxx: [Resting 4] EmptyWed Mar 20 2013, 15:04

Nagakoto was going on his second day with his eye condition. His eyes were receiving more light than usual, causing Nagakoto to suffer from temporary blindness. He was getting use to it, however. There was no more pain so it wasn’t too bad. Nagakoto also manage to become more aware of his surroundings. “Hmmm… this isn’t as bad as I thought. It still isn’t better than having my actual eyes, but I guess I should be lucky. I think the worse thing about my situation is the fact that I can’t read.” Nagakoto sighed a little and sat down cross-legged on the floor next to his bed. Since he couldn’t see he couldn’t effectively train physically. [116 words]
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/

Grey Blaze xxx: [Resting 4]
Page 1 of 1