Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 32: Motivation (Solo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 32: Motivation (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 32: Motivation (Solo)   Grey Blaze 32: Motivation (Solo) EmptySat Jul 04 2015, 09:01

Nagakoto stood on the roof of a large building within the Village. His armor was a little banged up from his fight with Asura, although no real damage had been done to it. Naga chuckled as his mind ran back to that even, which had taken place only a few hours lately. "It is an Impressive technique to say the least." Nagakoto mentioned to himself quietly, speaking in regards to Asura's Exploding Clone Technique. Naga made a hand seal, creating several clones around him. However, unlike the Exploding Clones, these were meant to be just a distraction. "If he was stronger that technique would have actually had me worried." Shortly afterwards the clones all disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Naga sat down on the roof and removed his mask. The breeze felt good on his sweaty face. He had spent the entire time thinking about the fight that he forgot that he still had his battle mask on. "Although, weak or not I still have no way of defending against an attack involving real clones. I will have to develop my skills and mind accordingly then."
"I suppose that I would have never been in this predicament if I had started training." Naga's thoughts began to shift from this excitement that he felt to a more introspective state of mind. In a way he started to feel as though he let down the elder members of his clan. He knew that they were grooming him to be the rightful member of the Jiin, and yet he decided to slack off and do other things. "Strange that I use to feel that actually training was beneath me, but now that I have met someone such as Asura, I guess that I had better start taking my obligation serious now." Naga thought to himself. He began to feel the gravity of his decisions, although a little depressing he knew that he was still capable of turning things around. Naga shook his head and stood up. "Well, I guess that there is no point in dwelling on it. Its time for me to make up for my poor decisions." Naga jumped down from the building and began to fall towards the ground. As he fell he began to focus chakra towards his feet and guided himself towards the side of the building. In a seemingly effortless attempt Naga began running down the side of the building, keeping the same speed, but maintaining maximum control.
"There is one thing that annoys me about him. How does someone like him learn such a powerful technique?" Although there was no ill will between the two of them Asura represented something that Naga just didn't like in people, oblivious fools that had great power. Maybe it was fueled by jealousy, but it was just something that he could not let go. Furthermore he felt as if this one technique was all the Asura had to go on, which only increased his discomfort about his newly attained rival. "I refuse to be overshadowed by that fool. I will live up to my name and destiny." Naga's motivation was very high, perfect for him to get some training out of the way. [538 words]
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: Motivation (Solo)   Grey Blaze 32: Motivation (Solo) EmptySat Jul 04 2015, 15:49

Naga sat down cross legged in a meadow just outside of the village. Meditation was something that he just couldn't take serious, but given his current situation he was about to really get out of his comfort zone. Nagakoto opened his eyes to reveal his active Tengan. The glare from the raising sun gave it an intimidating look. Naga stood up from his cross-legged position and began to stretch. "Okay lets get started." He said to himself, making a fist as he did so. The Meadow was a good place for him to start his training, however there was a shortage of living targets. A nearby thieves den would have been more convenient. "I suppose that will have to do." Naga stated looking a group of trees nearby. Without wasting anymore time, Naga charged towards the group of trees.
As Naga charged towards his target he began to focus his chakra towards the top layer of his skin. A purple flame began to coat his body. Apparently, this was a technique that he was taught before. It had been locked away in his head during his cloning processes. "How convenient that I didn't have knowledge of this technique when I was facing Asura." As Naga closed the distance between him and the trees he began to manipulate the purple flames coating his body, changing them from purple to a light bluish flame. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Naga let out a mighty roar once he was within striking distance of the tree. He threw his hand back, palm facing the sky. Naga rapidly began to push the flames that surrounded his body towards a single point on his palm. This would lead to the reveal of yet another technique that was locked away in the deep parts of his sub-conscious, "Shinsei Ken", also known as the "Sacred Blade Technique"
From Naga's palm a sword made of blue flames began to manifest. In a fluid motion he swiped diagonally against the tree. The blade didn't cut the tree, that wasn't its purpose, but instead immediately engulfed the tree in blue flames. Naga stood back and watched in awe. He was finally in possession of some of the strongest techniques known to his clan, which in his eyes already began to set him apart from Asura. "This is good, but its too taxing on my body. This I must think strategically how I can use 'Shinsei Ken'. I'm sure that fool still hasn't figured out how to activate his Tengan yet, but it will only be a matter of time before he does." Naga deactivated his Tengan in order to conserve his chakra. He spoke nothing but the truth regarding "Shinsei Ken" although it was a strong technique, it would have been more practically had he learned it as a Jounin instead of a Genin, he just had enough chakra to use it once or twice in battle. "I wouldn't mind giving that fool a rematch now, but I must be absolute sure that I will crush him when that rematch comes." Naga sat down and began to watch the tree burn as the sun rose behind it. The atmosphere that the blue flames created was simply beautiful. "I suppose I should extinguish these flames. I forgot that they will burn forever if I don't" Naga activated his Tengan again to extinguish the blue flames.
Naga watched as the blue flames slowly died down before vanishing completely. "I'm going to have to increase my chakra pool before I can try Shinsei Ken again. Still it is good that I have that technique to fall back on." Naga had a sense of accomplishment after today. Although it may not have seemed like much, the fact that Shinsei Ken unlocked on its own is a great milestone for Nagakoto. Especially given the fact that Shinsei Ken is high level jutsu reserved for Jiin whom are at least skilled Chuunin. "I can't wait to get started tomorrow on my Elemental Training again." Naga thought to himself as the sun overlooked the plains. [686 words | 1224 words total] ---- END
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: Motivation (Solo)   Grey Blaze 32: Motivation (Solo) EmptySat Jul 04 2015, 15:52

Rolling for Stats + Rewards
4 Training Rolls
3 Reward Rolls
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: Motivation (Solo)   Grey Blaze 32: Motivation (Solo) EmptySat Jul 04 2015, 15:52

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 4, 6, 2, 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Reward Dice' : 92, 84, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: Motivation (Solo)   Grey Blaze 32: Motivation (Solo) EmptySat Jul 04 2015, 16:02

Word Count = EXP
1224 = 1224xp

Roll Results
+6 Strength
+8 Endurance
+4 Dexterity
+9 Intelligence

84- 3 White Items from shop [E Ranked Scrolls]
92- 3 White Items from shop [E Ranked Scrolls]

AP Converters
-100 AP (Max) = +10 (Nexus) Attribute & -1 TP

-100 AP = +10 Intelligence | -1TP
-100 AP = +10 Dexterity | -1TP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: Motivation (Solo)   Grey Blaze 32: Motivation (Solo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 32: Motivation (Solo)
Page 1 of 1