Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07 2015, 01:00

Blinking to the sight of the Uchiha before him the black haired, paled skin sannin cared not for the idea of having help being done. Before long the other figure just turned to glance at the surrounding area for a bit as he did not show any interest within the man before them either. "Well now, you on a scale of one to ten have no idea what my work is so before speaking of you knowing my work think before speaking carelessly for I find it already disrespecting as to how you approached me already even though I'm just a clone. Now...as for Uchiha Mantan he's using powers far beyond the Rinnegan...even far beyond the doujutsu of this planet. He is not truly the son of Uchiha Madara that boy is Uchiha Madara...reborn in a new body. Trained by me to fully unlock the powers and secrets of the world that you and I stand upon. Even this boy beside me..."

Slowly turning to show the figure that his left eye matched the same one's within Mantan's head. " I can already tell you are weaker then us...even more so, father we've made it to the location it seems. Mantan is already starting to reach the stage. Should we have him start the technique now or wait?" Orochimaru's clone smiled at the news before turning to face his son saying, "We shall wait, cause im sure Mantan would want to meet our friend here again. So until that time comes...I shall give you a chance to offer me something that you'd believe would be a service to me?"

[continue]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07 2015, 08:40

“Hmmmm…” Shadow rose his arms upon hearing the man’s work. At this point he felt bi-polar, as his feeling completely shifted. “Who knew you were so unappreciative of your fan base, especially when it’s not very large, outside of your pets, experiments, and guinea pigs…” he said as he looked at the other man. Shadow dropped his arms. As much as he partially idolized this man, he was not going to be walked on and looked down upon in either way. “I don’t mind being weaker than you. I have 25 years on me… you have over 200? No comparison. But, don’t you dare sleep on me. I always meet my goals. Anyhow…” he crouched low.
“I suppose this is farewell then? I obviously have nothing of value to you. I don’t have much that you could use. I’m resourceful. I have money. I have people. All in which only are useful to the normal… the little that I do have are special to me. Offering my services should’ve been all the respect you could consider. After all, whatever you have going on had casualties of my people. I haven’t forgotten, and as evil as… this half of me is, my people are loyal and I value every single one of them, so I’m not too happy about that. But, because you were you, I had offered my forgiveness. It means nothing it seems. Very well…” Shadow bowed once again, a little more subtle and less effortlessly…
[247|4539]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12 2015, 23:49

Quote :
Dokumaru stared at the man as he said he had 25 years on him before answering, " I only have 10 years on me...so that says more than you know." Orochimaru lifted his hand to have Dokumaru stay quiet once again. It was not long before Orochimaru himself smiled turning back to stare at the man bowing, allowing him to speak his worth to him saying carefully, " Listen carefully, I do not idolize anyone or anything nor do I as for...followers or fans as one would call them, you came to seek me out i did not seek you. I have my final experiment already flying me to the next location in order for me to continue my work. If anything, when the hour glass starts the world will forever be changed in a different form and way. But for now...take care young one." The clones would soon start to melt away into dust leaving no trail of them. Only the images of the three figures would be left burning into the mind of the one whom spoke to them. The desire of the eye that surpasses even the Rinnegan now in the hands of a mad man what could this hour glass be and what will it bring to the world...only the one with the knowledge can tell for sure.

As the dust was clearing from where the explosion had gone off. Everything major had been destroyed however it seemed something was left untouched by the destruction. As one would pick this item up it would be a scroll of some sort. But of what could be within, as one could see it had strange markings on it. Though it was not just that, the scroll would start to glow a violet color has it absorbed one's chakra leaving them with none if one was to hold on to it. Be warned though, if one should open the scroll one shall find only danger ahead and death.

Secret Event Item:
Abstraction Scroll:
- The scroll was left within the wreck of Orochimaru's lab, but for some odd reason the scroll continues to feed on chakra. If it opens something is said to be able to open and explain a bit of the "Hour Glass" that Orochimaru mention but the chakra must first be reached. It has a time limit to how long before it explodes leaving no information behind.
Chakra Capacity: 0/500000 (can only transfer once a day.)
Time Limit: September 25th
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18 2015, 10:39

Roll for Reward Dice
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18 2015, 10:39

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Reward Dice' : 26, 8, 44, 35, 50, 99
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3