Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30 2015, 18:39

Quote :

< Secret - Event >
- "Precaution...please a weakling would take precaution this is instinct for you...even I can tell for myself is the same as for what my father even agrees." Soon hearing the question of being played the part of the death of a child. The figure tilted its head back before smiling lightly then becoming serious. "The blood of a child is only to service us a reminder that 'God' is watching and takes lives of sinners." Turning to close their eyes, thinking for a moment of a seeker of knowledge it made the figure turned slightly around. "You've come seeking knowledge, which leads others to find only insanity as you are not the only one to come seeking 'him' out. I shall only answer with a gesture." The figure of the female body turned only giving a sinster smile mixed with insanity. The female's smile could only show destruction done to one's own soul. These people here, know whom I am and where I belong...but cannot stop for they do not understand how the dead...can be alive before them."

[continue]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30 2015, 19:21

“Hmph… you hide behind your blind followers, incepting false realities, yet I’m labeled weak. Very well…” Shadow shrugged his shoulders, as if it could not be helped. He listened to the words, before the riddles of the persons words began to make Shadow question.
“Could you possibly be implying that you are a reincarnation of the great scientist in question…” Shadow said before cocking his head to the side. “One half of me admires… that one could have discovered immortality through an ascending science… if you are indeed the great Orochimaru… if that is what you are indeed implying, I would be pleased to make your acquaintance, and humbly ask that you give me something… anything… that would fill my scientific world with wonders. From what I read, Orochimaru had many a great abandoned experiments or documented research. You know… for perhaps to accomadte the lost of my comrades due to the attacks assumingly made by you and your lot… however…”
Shadow put his hand on the hilt of his blade at his hip under his cloak.
“The other half… is entirely too skeptical… you could always be like one of the great Uchiha, who posed as the great Madara in the War… you can see while your riddle draws a vague picture…”
[213|3426]
[Continue]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22 2015, 12:35

Quote :

< Secret - Event >
- "I'm sorry but the man that is known as Orochimaru is not me. For he is still aliove he is how you could say, my guardian...but my father did do well in the great war. Or I should say I did great in the world war...until "It" was pulled out of me. But thanks to my guardian I obtain something far greater and far more dangerous then you could ever guess." The figure just turned only to soon smile at the young man. [color=#660011] "Sadly I cannot tell you anything as you may use it for something stupid. But no worries, your little pets...they'll becoming home soon...very soon." Soon the body would fall over leaving no trace with an explosion being heard from outside of the village.

[continue]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26 2015, 08:46

Shadow looked at the being as it spoke, then dropped to the ground. The real Shadow shook his head
“Hmph… you were using a false body too it seems. No matter…” the cloned Shadow had then been side tracked by the distant explosion and began to run in that direction. “I’ve never been GIVEN anything. I guess I’ll just have to earn… or take it, myself.” The real Shadow stuck to the outskirts, as he trailed behind his clone with some distance between them, heading towards the outskirts..
[88|3514]
[Continue]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31 2015, 18:35

Quote :
Cracking his neck the figure stood up and smiled for a moment only to have their eyes being covered with a blindfold as they could feel a snake slithering up their left arm only to slowly sink their fangs into the figure's shoulder. Taking a slight nudge from the fangs piercing effect a message had been given to the man as he nodded. With the snake falling down softly to the ground lifeless as it caught flames leaving no traces of it. "I guess I should get moving with the plan as well. If anything I do not want anything else happening."

The explosion was left leaving from a hole within the ground as a crater was left within the place as two figures were outside of the hole glancing around at the lovely scene around. A pale figure with long black hair that was in a ponytail as another figure was with black and a blonde strip going down their hair was standing beside them. Having the same kind of eyes of a snake.

[continue]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01 2015, 06:16

They continued on as they neared the explosion. As they got closer, Shadow had made a few Shadow clones to stay behind and scout the area for anything that may be interesting as far as spoils of battle, and one to observe from a far distance. The approach of the blood Shadow had made it within talking distance, as he looked on at the crater. He sat with his legs crossed on a higher pedestal, observing the two and what they were doing. This was not something he expected to completely get involved in, unless needed, but his curiosities kept him anchored there…
[103|3617]
[Continue]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02 2015, 18:25

The figures stood tall without worry but they could sense the person that was watching them. It was not until the actual figure appeared behind with eyes having that were a bright red but with a ripple effect on them as the figure would lean over smiling, "Have, you decided you wanted to play..." Before long a large rod would come from the hands of the figure having a pointed tip aiming to stab the young man that was sitting crossed legged on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 10:18

Shadow sat there, as the man had appeared behind him. The tip of the pole came at Shadow at a decent rate, but at the point of impact, Shadow made a portal, almost too small to see, and another at where the blade would end up if it were to stab him, making it look as though he was stabbed, when he was not. He grabbed the rod with his right hand and grasped it, pushing it backwards to push the man back some before closing the portals and slowly standing up. He turned around and faced the man with the glowing red eyes with ripples.
“That wasn’t very nice.” Shadow cocked his head to the side. “Your eyes… what are they? They’re… like that other person’s but… like Sharingan in the same sense… intriguing.” Shadow raise his arms and sighed. “I just came here to be nosey and learn stuff. You look like you’re doing some very interesting stuff here, and I am a seeker of knowledge. For all you know, I was going to help with whatever it is you were doing.” He said, as he looked back at the crater, before turning back to the man. He lifted his right hand as to nonchalantly wave.
“Uchiha Kage(Shadow) is the name…”
[213|3830]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04 2015, 17:12

Quote :
The rod's impact was light even more so as it had passed through but it was all going right as soon as the contact was made with the rod even by the slightest of touch. "I already know your name...even more the leader of Beast Country and...oh my...you have the Ichibi within your country and Kyuubi sealed within someone...ah...Ichibi has a name...Shukaku. Interesting...interesting..." Waving the rod side to side the figure completed part of its plan before saying, "You are are seeker of knowledge...and yet you cannot do what I do to obtain knowledge. The eyes soon would shift changing into something more fearsome as it evolved with the ripple effect mixed together with a sharingan design that would resemble that of the late Uchiha Madara but slimmer and instead of the eyes being red they were now a a bright red as though they were rubies." "The eyes of our father and the eyes of my father have been placed within diffcult tests in order for me to wield this powerful eye of knowledge...the eye known as... Before long the figure was stopped before smiling again saying, "No...never mind...you don't need to know..." Soon the figure generated a red/blue susanoo only to have it be fully generated reaching over the figure to pick up the two gentlemen as they climbed onto the arm sitting in the hand. "Speaking telepathically is easier for me as well...pass upon those that have made contact with my eyes or I choose...so it was a pleasure to meet you Uchiha...Hayabusa...or Shadow depending on the one you wish to switch...but the next time we meet...Though I should leave you a gift...My name is Uchiha...Mantan the son of Uchiha Madara!" The large tengu creature bend down only to launch itself into the sky leaving no trace of it but soon it was there two figures stood behind their target taking the same appearance as the gentlemen that left. "Oh...my a Uchiha...I see you met my second son...allow me to introduce myself, I'm Sannin Orochimaru this young child by my side is my third son....Dokujamaru, though we are not truly here we left some clones of ourselves to at least be kind and introduce ourselves."

[continue]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06 2015, 20:32

Shadow looked at the man waving the weapon in the air.
“What an… intriguing thing you’ve got there…” he said in awe, as he released his mask and, for the first time, showed his true face, as his white hair in three braids blew in the wind and his black scaled snake like skin glimmered slightly. “My alter ego goes deeper than just a change of the name… for the record. I’ve vowed that if anybody that I don’t trust were to ever find out this one body playing two sides and living two lives… I’d kill them. But, I have a feeling…” he said as the mans eyes seemed to have changed into a Mangekyou. He changed his as well, revealing his own, just for a moment, and reverted it back. “…that our paths were meant to cross? Besides…” he held his hand to the crater. “You obviously are too busy for a small fry like me.” The man continued to reveal that it exceeded Mangekyou. It was far different than Rinnegan it seems. Shadow continuously listened before he realized his own excitement began to overwhelm him to be able to witness this beautiful manifestation that didn’t appear in the historical scrolls of anything.
He watched him in what was known as Susano’o, as the man infiltrated his mind. This man… claiming to be the son of Madara. As skeptical as one may have been, he had a feeling he was telling the truth.
“Hmmmm… Mantan. I do pray to our forefathers we cross paths again, brethren.” It then felt as though time stood still as Shadow had been approached by these two figures.
“Or… Orochimaru……” the body then bagan to break down, dripping out of blood, falling to the ground before completely diminishing. As portal opened behind where he had just been, and the real Shadow walked through.
“My my… clone or not.” Shadow bowed to the man, lower than usual. “This is a wonderful pleasure.” He stood up. “Big fan of your work. I’m bursting with excitement on the inside. It’s taking everything in me to not to go full school girl, but first I meet the son of the legendary Madara… I mean… I’m a descendant of Itachi myself but I mean… Madara. Mantan some shoes the fill… and it looks like he is definitely working on something special here. Hmph… this turned out to be the best day of my life.” He paused, taking in the air, looking around, kicking into his more humorous side. “Let me just… take this in a moment…. Ok.” He cleared his throat. “So… the grand Orochimaru. I am very pleased to meet you. Why have you resurfaced might I ask? Depending on your goals and aspirations, I could be of service…”
[462|4292]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07 2015, 01:00

Blinking to the sight of the Uchiha before him the black haired, paled skin sannin cared not for the idea of having help being done. Before long the other figure just turned to glance at the surrounding area for a bit as he did not show any interest within the man before them either. "Well now, you on a scale of one to ten have no idea what my work is so before speaking of you knowing my work think before speaking carelessly for I find it already disrespecting as to how you approached me already even though I'm just a clone. Now...as for Uchiha Mantan he's using powers far beyond the Rinnegan...even far beyond the doujutsu of this planet. He is not truly the son of Uchiha Madara that boy is Uchiha Madara...reborn in a new body. Trained by me to fully unlock the powers and secrets of the world that you and I stand upon. Even this boy beside me..."

Slowly turning to show the figure that his left eye matched the same one's within Mantan's head. " I can already tell you are weaker then us...even more so, father we've made it to the location it seems. Mantan is already starting to reach the stage. Should we have him start the technique now or wait?" Orochimaru's clone smiled at the news before turning to face his son saying, "We shall wait, cause im sure Mantan would want to meet our friend here again. So until that time comes...I shall give you a chance to offer me something that you'd believe would be a service to me?"

[continue]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]   Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oto Country - The Savior of this world reborn?! [Event]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next