Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo - Training - A death and a unveiling - [KG x1 | Katon x1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Solo - Training - A death and a unveiling - [KG x1 | Katon x1] Empty
PostSubject: Solo - Training - A death and a unveiling - [KG x1 | Katon x1]   Solo - Training - A death and a unveiling - [KG x1 | Katon x1] EmptyThu Feb 19 2015, 01:50

The day was warm and sunny, with a few clouds blotted in the sky as if they were painted into the sky, Susano~o could be found standing in the middle of a field looking up into the sky with his eyes closed, Kaori was walking from the middle of nowhere leaving a cloud burst to vanish into the breeze of the wind, she looked around before she looked at Susano~o. Opening his eyes Susano~o looked over at Kaori and smiled under his mask and wondered why she suddenly showed herself to him, she pointed in a direction and held up her other hand out with all five fingers up, before she clenched her fist and held out only two fingers this time, he looked at her and raised an eyebrow under his mask, “seven bogies, that direction heading this way?” he asked.

Kaori looked at Susano~o before she nodded, before she made a few hand gestures that they had created between them, which said “careful, their hunting for you.” He sighed and turned around to go over to where his gear was and pulled it all on before he strapped his sword to his hip and looked at Kaori again, “hide, they don’t need to know you’re with me, I’ll get you off their mind to help out in case things get troublesome.” He said, she looked at him with a worried stance written upon her body language, he shook his head, “I’ll be fine, you’ll really be around.” He said to try and reassure her which worked, she turned and walked away from where he was and he smiled as she did so, he turned his attention to where the group was coming from and he sighed heavily before he walked over to a different tree leaving the ashes of his camp fire to smolder and smoke.

He was soon found within another tree camped out again, but his previous trap was set, “I wonder who these guys are this time, and what the hell they want with me?” he thought to himself as he remained completely still and unmoved as he hid within the tree’s branches and leaves, soon enough the group came into sight and they stopped before four of the group’s members ran forwards from what seemed to be the leaders directions, he watched them carefully before he noticed that two of the group was from his academy days with his brother and he sighed heavily, “what in the fuck are they doing here!?” he thought to himself before he calmed himself down and looked back in the direction of where the group’s leader was, “ah, now it all makes sense, Kushina delivered my message to her father and her brother’s now here to shut me up like he failed to do all the time.” He thought to himself again before he nodded towards where Kaori was before an explosion suddenly went off.

The explosion was enough to startle even Susano~o as the shockwave suddenly, and violently shook the tree that he was hiding within, he kept his gaze fixed on Kushina’s brother the entire time, his reaction made him almost sick to his stomach, he used his sisters body to shield himself as if he was under attack himself, “what a coward!” he thought to himself before he noticed the smoke from the explosion blowing his way, he thought to himself quickly, while it approached, “it’s thick enough it’d allow me to make it to where he is without being noticed or detected, but, it means I have four more opponents to deal with, and it looks like he’s been training a hell of a lot more lately.” He thought to himself before he dropped to the ground as the smoke finally hit his position, “well… I guess it’s time to get my hands dirty again.” He said to himself under his black fox looking mask before he started to dart forwards under the cover of the smoke.

As he ran forwards to the location he could start to faintly hear screams and shouts coming from their location, “he knew we were coming! You told us this kid wasn’t expecting company!” one of the men shouted, another shouted something as well but it was to feint to hear from where he was. “I told you he wouldn’t be expecting kekkai hunters, I never said anything about him setting up traps or him expecting us, besides, you wouldn’t be able to find this kid if it wasn’t for me hiring you bastards.” His target shouted, “brother… why? Why are you doing this? If dad--" a loud slap could be heard clear as day, “shut up you stupid useless bitch.” He said as he dropped her to the ground and turned to the other men, “His brother would be worth a lot more, his brother showed more promise than you useless bastards do.” Kushina’s brother said before long the smell and taste of iron could be tasted in the air.

Susano~o’s blade hit dead center into one of the men’s necks, silencing him instantly, but also raising suspicion, “where the hell is Hakdou?” one of the last three remaining men shouted, “I don’t know, probably slacking off as usual!” another called out. “He’s here…” Kushina’s brother called out as he heard her yelp in pain, “fall back out of this cloud.” He called out before the cloud suddenly was dispersed by Kaori’s wind element as she drilled one of the men in the chest with a killing blow, his chest was nowhere to be found after the jutsu hit, “he has backup!” the other shouted before he was silenced by Susano~o’s blade as well before he stood up at his full height now, “you bastard! Why can’t you just die and make me rich like it was supposed to go down.” Kushina’s brother said holding her in front of him as a human meat shield.

Susano~o raised his hand up in a fist for it to signal Kaori to wait in hiding for the perfect strike chance, “this is between you and me once and for all, you useless fat fuck.” Susano~o spat looking at him with a smile on his face, “big words for an Uchiha, especially after your brother made it well known that your family is nothing but traitors!” he said as he looked over his sisters shoulder, Susano~o looked at him in disgust and anger, “says the guy whose using his own blood and flesh as a meat shield.” Susano~o said laughing hysterically at the pathetic excuse of the man before him. He noticed the wince that he gave before he threw his sister aside and drew a pair of knuckle dusters but with blades on the front around both sides, they looked just like katars but… more for a sadistic twisted excuse for a shinobi.

Licking the blade he looked at Susano~o and grinned, “I’m gunna cut you wide like I almost did your brother.” He said grinning widely almost as if he had the look of ecstasy written all over his face just thinking about it, tilting his head Susano~o laughed at the fool before him, “like I’m gunna let you touch me you fucken disgusting pig.” He said as he looked at him with his blade out before him as he grinned and shrugged his shoulders, “men like you are a disgrace to this world and should be killed at birth.” He said as he waited for his famous over swung lunge, which like clockwork happened, but a kick that caught Susano~o off guard, that also spent him spiraling backwards a bit still clenching onto his sword, he managed to stay on his feet after he managed to stop himself. He noticed the attack coming back in again and he avoided the attacks and buried his sword deeply to the hilt into Kushina’s brothers chest, before he pulled it out backhanding him as he did so, before he slashed along his spine, shouting out in pain and fear suddenly filling his eyes he shouted and screamed and sobbed and pleaded and begged as much as he could for his life, before Susano~o looked at him with cold emotionless eyes, “I shall spare no one of your nature any mercy for you’re a plague of this land and I shall burn you off leaving a well-deserved scar on this world.” He said as he started to press the swords blade into his gut before he pulled it up and out splitting him open like a hot knife through butter.

Kushina just stood there motionless, unsure of what just happened or what to do or say, “y… yo… you k… kill… Killed him.” She said as tears started to well up in her eyes, Susano~o looked at her and shook his head, “I removed one of the many plagues ruining the world.” He simply said before he grabbed a kunai from the ground and tossed it into the ground before Kushina and turned around and simply left, “I’ll still not turn myself in for no matter the cause or what anyone says, my brother is a good man and I need to find the reason for his leaving.” He said before Kaori suddenly appeared at his side grabbing him and they vanished together, leaving Kushina alone, screaming in pain and horror as well as sorrow for her brothers soul which no longer existed.
1573 exp
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Training - A death and a unveiling - [KG x1 | Katon x1]   Solo - Training - A death and a unveiling - [KG x1 | Katon x1] EmptyThu Feb 19 2015, 01:51

Kekkai Genkai Roll x1
Katon element Roll x1
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Training - A death and a unveiling - [KG x1 | Katon x1]   Solo - Training - A death and a unveiling - [KG x1 | Katon x1] EmptyThu Feb 19 2015, 01:51

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Training - A death and a unveiling - [KG x1 | Katon x1]   Solo - Training - A death and a unveiling - [KG x1 | Katon x1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo - Training - A death and a unveiling - [KG x1 | Katon x1]
Page 1 of 1