Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Uchiha Vs Phantom? [Solo Training: Chakra Control + Katon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Uchiha Vs Phantom? [Solo Training: Chakra Control + Katon] Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Vs Phantom? [Solo Training: Chakra Control + Katon]   Uchiha Vs Phantom? [Solo Training: Chakra Control + Katon] EmptyWed Aug 20 2014, 20:12

Awakening from the previous training it seemed everything was going down from the young shinobi as he laid on the ground tired and weak from the training that drained his body of the energy needed to even move. "Seems that you are just going to lazy around again are you not?" Tsukiyomi blinked for a moment knowing the voice was coming from somewhere but could not even move his head to see whom was talking. He was soon stopped from moving as the head of the person that was talking appeared above him smiling, "Hiya!" The young shinobi seemed to be getting talked down to a young kid. Tsukiyomi rolled over a bit only to stare at the boy for a moment before pointing at them saying, "So…who are you and why are you even bugging me kid?" The boy laughed as he jumped back pulling a kunai out saying, "I'm the infamous and master of all sneak attacks, Saichi!" Tsukiyomi blinked for a moment sighing again before rolling back on to his back saying, "That's nice kid but that does not mean I give a flying fuck as to whom you are or what you are doing here." The boy jumped into the air releasing three kunai at Tsukiyomi whom quickly jumped up and avoided them only to look back over at the boy smirking.

"Okay…first you pop out of nowhere to attack me, thinking you can get away with that. Hell to the no!" rushing over he pulled out the blade of Yamato only to clash with the kid whom was using the same blade. That moment Tsukiyomi was confused as he was pushed back wondering as to what was going on. "Hey…how did you…" Having the blade in his right hand the boy smiled saying, "That's my little secret that you cannot know about sorry." Raising his eye for that moment Tsukiyomi closed his eyes to relax a bit upon opening them slowly the sharingan was shining with the view as he was trying to see if it was a genjutsu. The focus of the sharingan the boy was not showing that he was genjutsu at all but it was a straight figure that was rushing at him now. Tsukiyomi ducked down to dodge the first attack as the blade came across his face. "That was a close one I wonder what else you have." Before even getting to finish his statement, another blade came from above coming to crash down at that forehead of Tsukiyomi.

Using the sharingan to see the attack coming Tsukiyomi fell backwards to the ground rolling towards the left side of to have the blade miss its target only to see up and watched as he was kicked into the gut and sent flying backwards the young boy seemed to know how to do battle as he stared at the Uchiha for a moment. Cracking his knuckles tightly he stared with a smile on his face, "So…you give up or do I have to go all out on you?" Tsukiyomi blinked for a moment until he heard a whistling noise. "What the?" Blinking to that the boy sighed saying, "Ahhh man I have to go…oh well talk to you later buddy!" Vanishing leaving no trace Tsukiyomi blinked for a moment and just laid back down saying, "Finally…"

EXP: 278
Bonus: 28
Total: 431 [Luck Added]

Roll: Chakra Control
Katon: +4% x 1.45 = 6 + 2 [QL] =8%
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Vs Phantom? [Solo Training: Chakra Control + Katon]   Uchiha Vs Phantom? [Solo Training: Chakra Control + Katon] EmptyWed Aug 20 2014, 20:12

Chakra Control
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Vs Phantom? [Solo Training: Chakra Control + Katon]   Uchiha Vs Phantom? [Solo Training: Chakra Control + Katon] EmptyWed Aug 20 2014, 20:12

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Vs Phantom? [Solo Training: Chakra Control + Katon]   Uchiha Vs Phantom? [Solo Training: Chakra Control + Katon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Vs Phantom? [Solo Training: Chakra Control + Katon]
Page 1 of 1