Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Rise of the Burning Sun! [Solo Training - CC & Katon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Rise of the Burning Sun! [Solo Training - CC & Katon] Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Burning Sun! [Solo Training - CC & Katon]   Rise of the Burning Sun! [Solo Training - CC & Katon] EmptySun Aug 17 2014, 22:29

That evening as the was sun was setting Tsukiyomi found himself resting at the top of the roof with his eyes closed as he was focusing on his chakra control. But soon to open them with his eyes slowly seeing the shining light of the sun blast into his eyes he rolled over yelling, "AH SH...TOOO BRIGHT!" That was how he learned the lesson of never closing your eyes too long while the sun burns brightly before night fall. Upon seeing that moment he jumped up slowly rubbing his eyes as his friend Jin was watching from the stairs only to raise his hand to the sky, "Yo you okay there buddy?" Shaking his head, "Yes I'm fine." Tsukiyomi  knew he was not as fine as he thought as Jin walked over placing his hand on his friend's back saying, "Seems like you did something you were not suppose to do from the looks and sound of it all." Tsukiyomi burst with a bit of laughter before saying, "Of course not I was simply practicing my new Katon technique!!" With that burst of energy, the eyes of the boy were closed to hide the tears from what he had done to himself.

Jin was puzzled as he tilted his head curious to this, "Oh, What would that be if anything?" Jin said with a smart remark as he awaited the response from the Uchiha. Tsukiyomi opened one eye saying, "The most powerful technique of all…my fire style, Burning Sun Ray!" Jin shook his head saying, "Ah I see so that technique, it must be the same one that backfired just a moment ago because of the fact you been up here all day with your eyes closed am I right?" Tsukiyomi twitched for a moment before turning around saying, "You…wish…"

EXP: 150
Bonus: 15

Roll: Chakra Control
Katon: +4%
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Burning Sun! [Solo Training - CC & Katon]   Rise of the Burning Sun! [Solo Training - CC & Katon] EmptySun Aug 17 2014, 22:29

Chakra Control Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Burning Sun! [Solo Training - CC & Katon]   Rise of the Burning Sun! [Solo Training - CC & Katon] EmptySun Aug 17 2014, 22:29

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Burning Sun! [Solo Training - CC & Katon]   Rise of the Burning Sun! [Solo Training - CC & Katon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Burning Sun! [Solo Training - CC & Katon]
Page 1 of 1