Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo Training - A path is becoming revealed - [KG x1 |Katon x1 ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Solo Training - A path is becoming revealed - [KG x1 |Katon x1 ] Empty
PostSubject: Solo Training - A path is becoming revealed - [KG x1 |Katon x1 ]   Solo Training - A path is becoming revealed - [KG x1 |Katon x1 ] EmptySun Feb 15 2015, 05:41

Susano~o was standing within the training grounds his mother had shown him before, he looked up into the treelines branches above him and sighed heavily as he stood where he was before he walked over and picked up the sword that sat before him, he glanced at it and wondered “why were you hidden away so well? All the clues and everything I tried going back too has been covered up or hidden…” he said to himself as he sighed and shook his head, “this is all getting to be a pain in the ass…” he added before he heard a rustle and looked over that way to see his guardian, Kaori, whom they finally managed to find happiness together, although their living situation was crap, he had no home to return to, nor did he care.

Looking back up to the treeline above him Susano~o just simply sighed heavily, hearing his sigh Kaori looked at him and removed her mask, “what’s wrong?” she asked curious as to his deep sigh, he smile as he looked back at her and shook his head, “nothing, I’m just letting it all go right now and then we can move on.” He replied looking at her, the beams of light piercing the treeline’s roof reflecting off of his new clothing, and armor, he was suited up for war it looked like or a heavy battle, but that’s where things started to get funny, he was just getting it to protect himself from having to worry about anything negative happening before he let out another sigh, “brother… you better be alive you bastard…” he said under his breath as he stood there and looked over at Kaori now before he grabbed the shirt that fit over his undershirt and grabbed his mask, placing it on as did Kaori at this point.

They nodded to each other before Susano~o turned back around to unsheathing the sword as there was an unexpected guest showing up, they both got close to each other and vanished thanks to Kaori’s advanced abilities to do so, when they landed they were on top of one of the many buildings of Konoha, Susano~o took a few steps forwards and looked down at the street of the busy people running back and forth along the streets like a busy hive of ants. It clearly disgusted Susano~o now, “I can’t believe I allowed myself to be one of those controlled ants…” he said before he noticed Kaori standing beside him on the ledge looking down before she let out a giggle, “I used to watch you all day and you’d never notice, not once, but you’d look around as if you knew you were being watched.” Kaori said as she patted his back, “but in order to break free one must follow suit and become what their destined to become.” Kaori said, Susano~o turned his head and looked at her and nodded with a sigh, “I suppose your right, but something still feels off from all of this, there’s something happening here and I don’t have a good feeling about it…” Susano~o said before he turned his attention to some of his former comrades before him now.

“Susano~o Uchiha, you’re wanted for questioning and detainment.” One of the cops said before he just simply sighed and looked at Kaori and nodded, “don’t kill them.” He said before he turned and walked to the other end of the building dropping down to land and look around before he walked off forwards without caring about anyone that was following him as they would soon be dealt with, until he neared someone else who caught his attention as he stood there and looked at the person before him and shook his head, “you shouldn’t be messing with fire chief’s little girl, you’ll get burnt.” Susano~o simply said remaining unfazed by the young girls attempt to stop him from proceeding, “I have one question for you…” the chiefs daughter said, it managed to catch Susano~o off guard enough to make him stop his advancing, his eyes fluttered under his mask before he heard the soft quiet deadly silent footsteps before he held his hand up, “no, leave her be, she caught my curiosity… what’s your question Kushina?” Susano~o asked as he looked over at Kushina, his boss’s daughter, the one who made fun of him all the time in school, degrading his actions of protection for his younger brother.

Kushina looked at Susano~o and smiled, “why did you do all the things you did, and yet won’t go with my father or his men, your friends and coworkers? Just to be questioned.” She asked curiously as she looked at Susano~o, he looked at her through his mask before he laughed underneath his mask, the laugh had a hollowed sound to it thanks to the mask, “I’m innocent of what they charge me with, why should I do something against my will of freedom when they try to bog me down?” he said as he walked forwards again, “oh, and your brother… was the one behind all those major accidents back in the academy until he tried doing the same to my brother, did you think I’d allow your brother to kill and harm my family? Only I’m allowed to pick on my brother, no one else.” He said as he patted her shoulder, “have fun talking to daddy about that one, if you need me, come find me, you obviously know how to find me, so find me again and I’ll be impressed with your grades from back then.” Susano~o said as he looked back to his guardian Kaori, “It’s time to go… their on our tail… I can smell that disgusting smell of soldier pawns.” Susano~o said to kaori who nodded and placed a hand on his shoulder before they both vanished leaving a scentless gas to kill tracking them at all.

Landing on the cliff edge to look out at the scenery Susano~o grabbed his mask and let it drop to the ground as he walked over and sat on the edge of the cliff and sighed heavily, “she always was the one to bring me down…” he said as Kaori sat beside him, hugging his arm as they sat in the glow of the bright moon before them.
1054 exp gained
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training - A path is becoming revealed - [KG x1 |Katon x1 ]   Solo Training - A path is becoming revealed - [KG x1 |Katon x1 ] EmptySun Feb 15 2015, 05:43

Kekkai Genkai Stat roll x1
----
Katon Element Roll x1
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training - A path is becoming revealed - [KG x1 |Katon x1 ]   Solo Training - A path is becoming revealed - [KG x1 |Katon x1 ] EmptySun Feb 15 2015, 05:43

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training - A path is becoming revealed - [KG x1 |Katon x1 ]   Solo Training - A path is becoming revealed - [KG x1 |Katon x1 ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Training - A path is becoming revealed - [KG x1 |Katon x1 ]
Page 1 of 1