Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04 2015, 14:11

Shadow stopped, looking at all four members.
“Gentlemen… did I do something wrong?”
“You look suspicious… we’ve never seen you around here… you have no band on. What do you guys think…” one said.
“He looks like her could be one of the conspirators alright…” one said.
“Conspirators? Look… I don’t know what implosion may be going on here, but I am of no affiliation to anyone or anything in this village. Leave me out of your feud…” Shadow said as he proceeded to take a step forward. Each of the four men drew their blades.
“You are under arrest…”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04 2015, 14:28

“For what? I’ve done nothing wrong.”
“For questioning on treason committed against our Kage. Murderer!” Shadow rose his eyebrows, though they could not see.
“So the Kage is dead, huh?” Shadow put his hand to his chin. “Beat us to the punch… oh well… this information is needed… Anyway…” Shadow then perked up. “I had nothing to do with that bout, this time.”
“Get him…” the leader said. The other three thrust at him at the same time. He made a portal, one in front of him and one behind them. Shadow stepped through, and reappeared behind the main leader.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04 2015, 14:33

Having Xash come from his cloak like a tail, the snake put the man in a choke hold, holding him in the air. Jumping forward, Nishash came from his arm, grabbing the orb. Shadow then turned around, looking at the confused three ANBU members turn around. They were ANBU, so they’d hunt him down eventually, if he killed this man. Shadow sighed, as they began to apprehend him. He held the man up with the snake.
“Hold it right there…” he said to them. The three paused. “I’ll release him… just tell me more about the death of your Kage…”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04 2015, 14:55

“We… we don’t know much…” one said. “The two of them came and left. Did what they were set out to do, and took off. They murdered him in such a manner that suggests they are a part of something bigger…” the man said. Shadow wondered… was it the two he had passed on the way in here? Bigger? Could it have been connected to those people he fought on that island a year or so ago? Shadow threw the choking man aside.
“Hmph…” there had been a pause. “If it is them… they are hitting more places… bigger places…”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04 2015, 14:59

Shadow turned to the side.
“Major countries could possibly be the new target… I’m sure Hayabusa would not want his precious Wind Country under distress…” he continued to talk to himself. “Gentlemen… thank you for that information…” he said, as he slightly bowed in a sarcastic manner. The man who had been choking stood up, holding his neck. The other three began to approach, but the man put his hand up.
“Sir…”
“He could’ve snapped my neck… he is not one of them…” he said. The four of them then vanished in a rustle of leaves blowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04 2015, 15:05

Meanwhile, in the valley, the men quickly began an assault on Hayabusa, without so much as a word. The men began to attempt to punch at him, using martial arts, all without weapons. Dodging and dipping out of the way from these hits, Hayabusa began to take the fight away from the horse. One of them soon drew a katana behind Hayabusa, and began to slash horizontally. That was until he was lifted off of his feet. From behind, Shadow had used Hiraishin to retun to Hayabusa, gripping him up with Xash, and throwing him back towards the valley wall.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04 2015, 15:14

Hayabusa turned, looking at the clone of his alter persona. He extended his arm and the snake threw the orb at Hayabusa. Hayabusa caught it, and with it, he felt a form of paralyzation coursing his body. He felt it in his skin, and the opponents took advantage, as they all began to punch and kick at his body. Hayabusa could feel the pain at first, but eventually, he felt numb. He could feel the power running through his veins, as his body’s endurance had been enforces in a grand way, much like in the Wind tunnel with its pressure.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04 2015, 15:19

One man cheap shotted the Shadow clone from behind, and in that moment, he dispersed. And the snakes all came exploding out, biting at the man and whoever they could grab. After Hayabusa took this beating that somehow helped improve and enhance the power of this orb, Hayabusa’s eyes widened upon gathering the intel the Shadow persona clone had given him about the Kage. With that, he lifted his arms up, and the sand from beneath gripped them all up. He lifted all of them into the air, and then pushed his arms out, like a Hyuuga pushing his shield.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04 2015, 15:24

The Sand encasements pushed all of them back into the walls of the valley, so hard that some may have fractured their skulls. All were knocked out to the point of being knocked out. Hayabusa fell to one knee.
“That feels amazing… but…” Hayabusa stood straight, looking at the one conscious man poisoned by the snakes. He then looked at the snakes all looking at him.
“All… return home… I may call on a few of you later on. Thank you…” he said. They all poofed away. Hayabusa walked up in the poisoned man’s direction, as he shook very violently.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04 2015, 15:27

“End… it… please…” he said. Hayabusa shook his head, and walked past him. He got back on the horse, and galloped back towards the country. Upon returning, the leader of this village returned the horse to the stable owner, and bowed. He then immediately began to run off towards his brother’s hospital. Once he got there, Hayate was called to the front immediately. Hayate had come, seeing bruises on his brother.
“What happened to you…”
“I will tell you the whole story… just take me and patch me up. I must run to Wind Village as soon as possible, brother…”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04 2015, 15:32

“Why is this…” Hayate asked him.
“I fear that Wind Country, as well as all other countries, are in potential danger. I have to go to the Daimyo and attempt to ensure my place as Kazekage… or an alliance. I don’t exactly what… but… I need to go.”
“Understood…” Hayate said. He took him to the room and prepared to tend to his wounds, as Hayabusa began to fall asleep, recharging all energy that would be needed for anything the next day. Tomorrow begins the test of proving his worth to the Daimyo, and provide anything to become an inspiration…

{END}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2