Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~Continuous Experiment~ {Shadow|Shukaku}{Training|Mission|Hospital}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~Continuous Experiment~ {Shadow|Shukaku}{Training|Mission|Hospital} Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: ~Continuous Experiment~ {Shadow|Shukaku}{Training|Mission|Hospital}   Beast Country: ~Continuous Experiment~ {Shadow|Shukaku}{Training|Mission|Hospital} EmptyThu Sep 17 2015, 15:26

Hayabusa awoke to his sister peering over him.
“What did you get yourself into…” she said.
“Hello, Kasumi…” he sat up and looked around. It was obvious he was looking for the scroll.
“We left it with Shukaku.”
“Ah… smart…” Hayabusa stood up and began to walk out.
“Now, hold on a minute… you can’t just walk right on out of here like you have nothing to explain. You have to be debriefed.” She said.
“Yes I can, I’m the leader of this village, don’t forget…” he said as he continued walking. She followed closely, which is something she used to do when she was a little girl. No words, just follow. It was something that he frankly knew to immediately disband of by addressing her. “Fine… I had Shadow research the attack on our countries…”
“And?”
“And…” he wasn’t quite sure what to tell her. “And all he found was a man who gave him that scroll. Seems as though it has some intel inside. It requires Chakra to be sealed within. With that being said… I gave it my all, and passed out.”
“Did you get anywhere with it?”
“Not yet, Kasumi… but it is different. I will keep at it, this time not to make myself pass out, alright?”
“Fine…” she said. She turned and began walking away. “We have to do dinner soon…”
“Agreed…” he said. When she was not looking he bolted out toward the lair. Once he had gotten there he looked up at the beast.
“Shukaku… come stay at the lab for a few nights… just until we crack this…” he said.
“You… I can never get any sleep with you…” he said. He outstretched his hand and Hayabusa grabbed the scroll and his hand, and off they jumped to the Lab.
Back at the Lab, Hayabusa had quickly converted into Shadow. He sat the scroll down, as Shukaku laid back down. Finally having the time to sit and admire his completed project… a serum that had mixed blood of that of the Hashirama successor and a Yamanaka to be intertwined with his own. He sterilized his thigh, then injected like an epi pen. He felt the blood cells begin to entwine with his own. While this would take some resting time, Shadow went back to the scroll and poured some in. He then went to Shukaku.
“Chakra…” he began, Shukaku extended the transfer. “Thank you…” Shadow said. He went back and finished the deed, and the scroll changed a bit more. He drowsily went to one of his own hospital quarters and began to rest, letting his experiment take place, and letting his chakra replenish…
[443 Words]
[9942 Chakra Into Scroll][+ 9942 from last][19,884/50000]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~Continuous Experiment~ {Shadow|Shukaku}{Training|Mission|Hospital} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Continuous Experiment~ {Shadow|Shukaku}{Training|Mission|Hospital}   Beast Country: ~Continuous Experiment~ {Shadow|Shukaku}{Training|Mission|Hospital} EmptyThu Sep 17 2015, 15:26

Rolling for INT
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Continuous Experiment~ {Shadow|Shukaku}{Training|Mission|Hospital}   Beast Country: ~Continuous Experiment~ {Shadow|Shukaku}{Training|Mission|Hospital} EmptyThu Sep 17 2015, 15:26

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 8, 1, 8, 9, 2, 3, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Continuous Experiment~ {Shadow|Shukaku}{Training|Mission|Hospital}   Beast Country: ~Continuous Experiment~ {Shadow|Shukaku}{Training|Mission|Hospital} Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~Continuous Experiment~ {Shadow|Shukaku}{Training|Mission|Hospital}
Page 1 of 1