Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM]   Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 08 2014, 22:09

Grave noticed the melee attacks coming at him, and quickly summoned two clones to take the hits as he came to a sliding stop. Grave was breathing heavily as the shadow clone appeared by him saying, "Hey...relax let the guard down for now I'll go on the all out if anything just keep the mist up and I'll deal with the rest if you feel as though you cannot keep going then we have no choice but to pull out from this mission." Grave's shadow clone was right about the whole thing but he couldn't figure out what to do next. As he closed his eyes he nodded to the idea. But soon after released the hold on his technique as the Mokuton Buddha was falling to the ground that was sitting. Grave sighed only to smile saying, "If that's the case then I'll help you as well." Grave kneel down finishing pulling his blade out, "Hey...keep at him...Aokabi keep healing him while the mist is up. I have an idea but I do not want to fuck this up if anything." The shadow clone was curious but decided to just go with it as he jumped back onto his wooden buddha having it lift its staff to being attacking the beast once more. Grave focused on the mist but figured to wait it out a bit as he ran jumping up on the canyon to look down. Watching carefully he began his study of the bijuu's battle patterns and seeing if all bijuus shared the same way of battling. Aokabi knew what it was doing as it focus chakra into the shadow clone while it did battle with the Bijuu.

x Upkeeps x
- Shadow Clone: Mokuton Asakura Buddha: 360 | 380 - DMG: 15,242

x Passive x
- Poison Mist: - 50HP | Counters: 2 | -4 Opponent's Rolls

x Limit x
- Matou: Grave - 7 Turns | S.C Grave - 7 Turns

x Actions x
1 - Counter Action: Shadow Clone 6 | 3 - 2 Clones Taking Melee DMG
2 - S.C Grave: Mokuton: Asakura Buddha (Standing) Upkeep - DMG: 8000 x Bijuu Bind[x1.75] = 14,000 DMG + 1242 = 15,242 DMG
3 - S.C Grave Mokuton: Asakura Buddha (Standing) Upkeep - DMG: 8000 x Bijuu Bind[x1.75] = 14,000 DMG + 1242 = 15,242 DMG
4 - S.C Grave: Mokuton: Asakura Buddha (Standing) Upkeep - DMG: 8000 x Bijuu Bind[x1.75] = 14,000 DMG + 1242 = 15,242 DMG
5 - Aokabi Chakra Transfer to S.C Grave: +820 to S.C Grave

Battle Stats wrote:

Grave:
Grave's Clone:
Aokabi:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM]   Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 08 2014, 22:09

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 3, 12, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM]   Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18 2014, 23:51

+ Seeing a strange attack coming at it. The amber iris soon started to spark around the eyes of the beast only kneeling down slowly waiting for the right time before suddenly just flashing in a instant to appear on a wall evading the first attack. But suddenly the second attacking coming allowed the beast to vanish once more and a final time only to land on the dirt ground kicking up the dust into the sky. Only the mist was still out on the battlefield leaning in and smelling for its target. Something was off, as it tried to sense for its enemy. Soon looking upwards at the cliff side the beast smirked only to begin charging up an attack before releasing at the real human before jumping within the sky only to smile yelling out, "Now...fall to the darkness..." The sound of electricity was being heard from the air only to explode with a large flash as it covered the air. "ARC FLASH!!!!" +

+ Battle 5 +

- Triggers -
Poison Mist: -50 HP
Auto Regeneration: +90 HP

- Total Actions: 5 | Used: 5 | Remain: 0

1 - Counter Action: Arc Surge - 90 | 58
2 - Counter Action: Arc Surge - 360 | 234
3 - Counter Action: Arc Surge - 90 | 58
4 - Bijudama: 450 + 8125 = 8575 DMG
5 - Arc Flash <- Genjutsu

Raijuu the bi Stats & Abilities wrote:
O Level: 80
- - - Exp: ? / 8000
O Shinobi Type: - Unknown -

O Health Pts: 900/900
O Physical EN | Spiritual EN: 12600/12600 > 6062/12600 | 8400/8400
O Chakra Pts: 21000/21000 > 10905/21000
- - - Chakra Control: 100%
- - - Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]

O Strength: 1900
O Endurance: 4200
O Dexterity: 6500 [8125]
O Intelligence: 4200
----------------
Abilities: {Cannot be cloned or taken by Scientist - Nin} 0/5
- Blink [Rolls +4]
- Raiton Reflection [All Raiton based Effects negated]
- Raiton Seal [Doton Based x1.15]
- Surge Protection [Melee DMG & DEX x1.25 During Battle]
- Auto-Regeneration {Recover 10% HP Per Turn}

Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM]   Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18 2014, 23:51

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 14
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM]   Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 00:50

Watching carefully as the Bijuu was dodging each attack Grave was almost done only to be caught off guard with a Bijudama coming at him did a clone get summoned quickly enough to pull Grave and throw him into the air only to see the technique kill the clone. Upon landing back unto another cliff side. Suddenly jumping into the sky a flash of light shot from the bijuu only to blind everyone on the field that glanced for a visual look at the bijuu. Grave suddenly covered his eyes. But felt them open but only to see darkness within his view. Shaking his head thinking of the technique everyone else had been effect by as well. "Shit...I guess I have no choice..." Grave quickly weaved his hand seal slapping them onto the ground yelling out, "Kuchiyose no jutsu!" With the burst of smoke a figure could only be seen within the cloud of smoke as the shadow clone continued its battle with the bijuu on the ground once more. Grave smiled saying, "Sorry...to summon you here...but our opponent is a bijuu...and I've lost my eyesight.

x Status x
Grave - Blind -4 hit/Miss Results
S. Grave - Blind -4 Hit/Miss Results
Aokabi - Blind | -4 Hit/Miss Results

x Upkeeps x
- Shadow Clone: Mokuton Asakura Buddha: 360 | 380 - DMG: 15,242

x Passive x
- Poison Mist: - 50HP | Counters: 2 | -4 Opponent's Rolls

x Limit x
- Matou: Grave - 6 Turns | S.C Grave - 6 Turns

x Actions x
1 - Counter Action: Shadow Clone 2 | 1 - x1 Clone takes Bijudama

2 - Kuchiyose No Jutsu - Summons Raijin to battlefield beside him. [40 CD | 20 SD]

3 - S.C Grave: Mokuton: Asakura Buddha (Standing) Upkeep - DMG: 8000 x Bijuu Bind[x1.75] = 14,000 DMG + 1242 = 15,242 DMG

4 - S.C Grave: Mokuton: Asakura Buddha (Standing) Upkeep - DMG: 8000 x Bijuu Bind[x1.75] = 14,000 DMG + 1242 = 15,242 DMG

5 - S.C Grave: Mokuton: Asakura Buddha (Standing) Upkeep - DMG: 8000 x Bijuu Bind[x1.75] = 14,000 DMG + 1242 = 15,242 DMG

Battle Stats wrote:

Grave:
Grave's Clone:
Aokabi:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM]   Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 00:50

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 11, 3, 6
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM]   Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 01:47

Relaxing to himself peacefully while he walked around still back in Konoha Raijin was enjoying a relaxing day, he had all his gear on and equipped thankfully before suddenly he was looking around at a cloud of smoke, he heard a familiar voice from behind him and he turned to notice his brother, “Grave, I’ve gotten stronger as well, but in a different way since we last saw each other, and I can tell you have as well.” He was saying before he heard the word bijuu, the cloud disappeared and he turned around to face the bijuu before he gritted his teeth tightly, before he patted his brother on the shoulder, “watch it’s chakra, and here, take a couple of these, you look like you need them more than I do.” Raijin said as he forcefully placed 3 military pills in Grave’s hand, “I’ll make this bastard pay for taking my brother’s sight.” Raijin said as he turned around and suddenly darted off in a fury of speed withdrawing his meito custom blade and forcing a fog to roll in from a jutsu that would sap at the bijuu’s life.

Raijin could taste the lightning in the air it was so thick, he grinned even wider, “kneel before you’re master Raijin you damned beast, I shall punish you for taking my brother’s eye sight!!!” Raijin shouted as he unleashed a fury of four attacks aimed all at the beast.
240/240

Actions: 5/5
1. Suiton - Asamoya Ketsueki - Water Style - Morning Mist Blood  <> 440-200-x.20=192 | 242 | -75 hp per turn to Raijuu
2. Weapon Melee Attack – “5269 dmg”
3: Weapon Melee Attack – 130 + 15 + 3673 (str&Dex) +x1.20 + x1.15 = “5269 dmg”
4: Weapon Melee Attack – “5269 dmg”
5: Weapon Melee Attack – “5269 dmg”
0: Eiyo (honor) Activated – 3 turns (Stats x1.20)

Raijin:
O Health Pts: 345/345
O > Max Health Pts: 345
---HP Marker Worth: -30 HP | [0]
O Physical | Spiritual EN: 2603/2845 | 2474/2474
O Demon En: 0/1500

Meito Black Shadow Master Katana {1458/1650 | Sunder | Meito}
O Chakra Pts: 5319/5319
---Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]
---Chakra Control: 100% [MAX]

O Strength: 845 (1320) [1584]
O Endurance: 1000 {1045} (1608) [1930]
O Dexterity: 1000 {1020} (1741) [2089]
O Intelligence: 1237

Last edited by Raijoku on Wed Nov 19 2014, 02:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM]   Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 01:47

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 17, 10, 4, 16
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM]   Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 16:04

+ Slowly having to arc out of danger the beast took a firm grasp on the ground as it was sliding from the damage it had taken. Within the short time of the new person showing up the battle seemed to be coming to a close as the ROkubi took on step blood soon shout from its legs running down like a fountain as it created a puddle under its feet. "I...cannot believe....defeated... by humans." Taking one more step over the beast fell over onto the ground slowly trying to stay awake. "Wha...what are you even after...." The beast was only able to get a few words out before the techniques it had cast started to vanish as well and the shocking fur on it was slowly dying out.+

+ Battle +

- Triggers -
Poison Mist: -50 HP
Morning Mist: -75 HP
Auto Regeneration: +90 HP

- Damage -
Mists: -125HP
Raijin's Attack 4 = 5269 - 4200 = -1069HP
Raijin's Attack 5 = 5269 - 4200 = -1069HP

- Total Actions: 5 | Used: 5 | Remain: 0

1 - Counter Action: Arc Surge - 330 | 215
2 - Counter Action: Arc Surge - 90 | 58
3 - Counter Action: Arc Surge - 180 | 117
4 - Counter Action: Arc Surge - 510 | 332
5 - Counter Action: Arc Surge - 300 | 195
Raijuu the bi Stats & Abilities wrote:
O Level: 80
- - - Exp: ? / 8000
O Shinobi Type: - Unknown -

O Health Pts: 900/900 > 865/900 > 0/900
O Physical EN | Spiritual EN: 12600/12600 > 5145/12600 | 8400/8400
O Chakra Pts: 21000/21000 > 9495/21000
- - - Chakra Control: 100%
- - - Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]

O Strength: 1900
O Endurance: 4200
O Dexterity: 6500 [8125]
O Intelligence: 4200
----------------
Abilities: {Cannot be cloned or taken by Scientist - Nin} 0/5
- Blink [Rolls +4]
- Raiton Reflection [All Raiton based Effects negated]
- Raiton Seal [Raiton Based x1.15]
- Surge Protection [Melee DMG & DEX x1.25 During Battle]
- Auto-Regeneration {Recover 10% HP Per Turn}

Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM]   Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 16:29

Soon after the defeat of the Rokubi Grave's sight return to the light allowing him to see once again rubbing his eyes softly he turned and jumped down to see the bijuu that was covered in blood, the clone of Grave nodded as he vanished with Aokabi staying behind. That moment after which Grave heard its words only to say, " I plan on changing the world but I must save you first the beast way I know how." Grave walked up making his seals before touching the beast and smiling saying, "In time it will be all over, now sleep...Hakku Fuin Taipu: Chen!" A blinding light started to glow as Grave placed the other on a gourd that had the kanji of six on it. Suddenly vanishing Grave's cloak vanished as well leaving him and Aokabi to turn back over at Raijin, "Thank you for coming...I see how strong you have gotten seems I'm far behind still but I'll catch up for sure. Now its time for my next target, with you here I believe we can take it down..." Grave pulled the map out of the location of which he was aiming for.

A cave said to store a powerful of powers, the one with a massive amount of tails was Grave's true target he had gathered some information and planned on attacking it. "I've been thinking this location that I read in the scroll of the Kyuubi is where he sleeps. We should hurry there I'll let you lead the way as I need to heal up before we get going."

Conclusion -
+ Rokubi Sealed
+ Visiting Hospital Afterwards to heal.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM]   Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 17:31

Raijin came to a skidding halt kicking up dust as he skid, he slashed his blade at the air to remove the blade from the edge before he sheathed it before he turned around, “I’m not just any human.” He said in reply to the Raijuu’s words about being defeated, he turned to see that his brothers sight came back and he nodded before he walked over to the front of the Raijuu and bowed, “I plan on converting all the countries into one and creating a full peace of one giant country to maintain the balance and order of the world, and this is a part of my brothers plan.” Raijin said before he noticed his brother near.

Glancing back at Raijuu, Raijin noticed his brother standing beside him now, watching and hearing Grave’s words he watched as Grave sealed the Raijuu into one of the gourds on a belt around his waist and nodded with approval in a way, he stood there for a brief moment before he took a deep breath in before he smirked, “Grave, I told you, in order to ensure you continue to live, I must remain the stronger of us both, I cannot be the one to fall behind as I continue to protect my brother of whom is my kin, and I am now a Shogun as I’ve been given my permission to choose a country to become the Daimyou of and of course you should know it’d be our country, I’ve also talked with the Mizukage and they apparently demand a bijuu in return for it which will sadly be turned down and if must I’ll remove their leaders or subdue them in order to make peace between our two countries even if I have to submit a challenge to their Daimyou.” Raijin said as he took a deep breath in and let it go slowly.

Looking at his brother again, “A next target eh?” Raijin asked as he looked over at Grave before he smirked, “seems my brother is just as determined as ever.” He added before he placed a hand upon his meito black master katana and replenished the chakra used from the sword before he released the blade having it be restored to its full capacity of chakra storage.

“The Kyuubi, finally we are aiming after the bijuu I seek.” Raijin thought to himself with a smirk as he nodded to his brother, “I’ll head to the land of Fire first then and summon you once I heal as well in that case.” Raijin said before he snapped his fingers, “open.” He said after snapping his fingers to have the portal open up before him, “I’ll see you soon.” Raijin said before he stepped inside the portal.

After Entering the portal and having it close in behind him Raijin looked around as he floated down before opening another portal to the last location he was within the forest of Konoha, the land of the leaf before he smirked to vanish into a cloud of smoke, within moments he was back within Konoha at the hospital to replenish his lost chakra and stamina and any side effects that he may have obtained through the duration of that short but brief fight he was a part of.

As he remained in the hospital he noticed his armor was starting to get old and worn, making the fights easier but that was something that was bothering him, time seemed to be slowing down while he was within his fights, everything was getting more and more hectic but yet his eyes managed to maintain to follow his opponents easier and easier before he smirked and shrugged his shoulders, “I guess it’s my imagination…” he said to himself briefly before the nurse looked at him and noticed his eyes and was taken aback by it a little, “what’s the matter my dear?” Raijin said as he looked at her, “n… nothing… your eyes just caught me off guard, their pretty now that I look at them, almost as if their mesmerizing.” She said, Raijin smiled and nodded, “I’ve gone through a lot of changes since I was last a grunt in the shinobi and samurai ranks…” Raijin said as he felt his body back to its full peek before he nodded to the nurse. “thank you for your assistance, I must go now.” Raijin said as he stood up and walked to the front of the hospital paying his bill before he vanished again to be standing a good distance away from the cave, “I wonder if Grave is ready…” Raijin said as he remained where he stood getting ready for the battle.

He felt his eyes obtain a weird feeling within them and it made him wonder as to what in the world was going on, it was weird and it made him question what was happening to his eyes, it was forcing him to reflect upon all the battles that he had been in when he was younger in physical being than he was now, it seemed almost like years all the battles that he was in, majority of all the fights were with his brother, Grave, and the fact that someone was after him, it simply angered him to no end and the fact that someone was trying to hunt him down made him even more angrier.

“Any being that brings harm to my brother will die by my hands, no mercy, no escape, no remorse will be shown.” He said to himself as he stood there, he sat down and waited for a bit, but as he did he ended up falling asleep and having a very weird dream as he slept.

Opening his eyes he noticed that the sky was black, unusually black, sitting up he looked around and noticed that everything else around him was black before suddenly he noticed people around him, every single person he killed was around him, including his mother, they were all standing around him in a circle now that he noticed it and he wondered why everyone was standing around him, he noticed his gear was all gone now as well aside from his clothing. Standing up he looked at his mother and smiled as tears started to well up in his eyes as he looked at her, “mom!” he said as he walked over and dropped to his knees and started to cry nonstop.

She remained where she stood and stared at him, even as he cried. Raijin continued to cry before he felt a hand upon the back of his head, he lifted his head as tears rolled down his cheeks from his eyes, “Mom, I’m so sorry… I didn’t mean to kill you! Or anyone…” he said as he tried to subside his sobbing, “I’m not making excuses, but dad turned into a bastard and become a lazy drunk who womanized and slept with more than one woman for a long time, I wish you never died when I was born!” he said before he felt a slap across his face, stunned and shocked he turned his head to look at his mother and realized it wasn’t his real mother, he had no memory or a picture of her to remember her before rage overwhelmed his heart and mind, “WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!!” he shouted before he found his hands suddenly around the woman’s throat. Suddenly he felt his eyes go blank for a moment before the colors of his eyes completely changed, before he shouted in pain and rage, “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!” he shouted before he opened his eyes and he noticed that everything and everyone around was slowed right down, it was weird and before he knew it he teleported from holding the woman’s throat to appear away from them before he looked back and he was in the middle of them again, “what the hell is going on…” he thought to himself before he noticed them all attack him, but before they could all reach him he jolted awake and he felt his eyes with the same change, he pulled out his meito blade suddenly and looked into the sword’s reflection of his eyes to see they changed before he then noticed that everything around him slowed down so much, “what the hell…” he thought to himself before he noticed that he had without knowing it created and activated his own clan’s starting and birth.

Standing up Raijin looked at his eyes for a moment longer before he smirked and vanished back to Konoha, looking around with his eyes, to everyone else it seemed like he was walking abnormally fast, but to him, everyone was just walking slower, more slower than usual. Releasing the change in his eyes that only he’d notice unless someone was watching his eyes the entire time would notice the sudden change, but he knew no one was and he smirked to himself under his helmet before he walked back to the hospital to form hand seals before he stopped and let his hands drop to his sides and he looked up into the sky, “is this your gift to me mother?” Raijin thought to himself as he felt a tear roll down his cheek before he closed his eyes for a brief moment. Looking back down he walked over and sat down on a bench near the entrance to the hospital before he shook his head, “how do I tell Grave about this…” he said to himself softly before an elder was walking by who heard him, “tell who?” he asked, Raijin looked up and removed his helmet and bowed slightly to the elder, “what are you going on about youngin?” the elder asked, Raijin raised an eyebrow before he nodded, “I’ve come to find a new power, but I don’t know how to tell my brother about this power, I don’t know if he’d accept it or deny it and cast me away…” Raijin said.

The elderly man looked at Raijin and laughed before he patted Raijin’s shoulder, “boy, your young, you and your brother are destined to fight over certain things whether you agree upon it or not.” He said before he sighed in memory of him and his brother when they were around Raijin’s and Grave’s age, “just tell him and if you don’t agree upon it, then oh well, just don’t bring it up again.” He said, Raijin looked at the elder and smiled, “thank-you for the advice.” Raijin said happily as he got up and ran off.
1766/2010
Sekireigan Created & Learned
Hospital Visited (fully restored)
Meito Black Master Katana (chakra filled)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM]   Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3 - Battle of the Lightning Lords Asakura Grave Vs Rokubi [DM]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4