Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}

Go down 
+2
Grave Breaker
SatoshiHeise
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21 2014, 10:36

Forgot to roll for Genjutsu succession. BTW sorry for the hold up. Long weekend.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21 2014, 10:36

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 19, 18
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21 2014, 16:02

Quote :
OOC:

- Before the battle I noticed you had the per-actions of the clones being made but you cannot trigger a Sennin Ability without having to be in Sennin Mode. Which is why its called a Sennin Ability. As to it being obtained when becoming a Sennin to create the Custom Ability.

- Time/Space Portal shows that its able to evade actions for exchange -4 of your very own. Also allowing you to create two critical hits or Direct hits. But the drawback shows that it only works on Techniques & Projectiles does not state it works on Melees in your Effects/Drawback. As stated before it needs to be in the Effect for it to be done.

- Also your actions are off for you performing a Counter Action it would have been first on the list of your actions, which would have lowered you to having 4 actions. For one performing your Pre - Actions.

[Should Read]
Pre-Actions:
Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu [CD 1000|SD 450][x 4 Clones]
Sennin- Nature’s Roots [CD 100][Strings Attached to All Clones][Storage Container 2400/5000] -> Not in Sennin
ACTIONS [5 MAX]
- 0 Clone 1 + 2 Gathering Nature Energy [+100 NE]
- 0 Nature’s Roots [2 Clones Absorb][+ 100 NE] [Unable to do cause not in Sennin]
- 1 Counter Action - Time/Space Portal -> A. Use the -4 Actions or B. Switch with another jutsu. [My tip for helping, Id switch playing the two below as the counter actions saving you one action. Even more You can keep the roll results.]
- 1 Mangekyou Sharingan [CD 70|SD 90][ED – 2]
- 1 Susano’o [CD 250|SD 250][All DMG Blocked][ED – 4]
- 1 Clone 1 Kingusari No Jutsu [CD 250| SD 88][Bind for 2 posts][Rolling]
- 1 Clone 2 Kingusari No Jutsu [CD 250| SD 88][Bind for 2 posts][Rolling]

- Shadow Clones also do not have HP as the techniques as they gain 25% of your Stats not Attributes. The chakra you are giving them is their HP. Which is why when punched or attacked they vanish instantly. Stats are shown in the manual to only be STR, END, DEX and INT.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21 2014, 17:46

Ok. I will repost with stats. But this is how I will be doing it. My preaction will remain the clones.
My first 2 actions will be mangekyou and time portal (activating the portal along with my jutsu. I assume that would still be counted as 2 actions and not just one) that leaves me with the two remaining actions. The only thing that changes is that the portal will close with the bijuudama within it since I'm using version 2. And I'm not using the ability or susano'o. So go ahead and post.
P.s.. yes it says giving up 4 actions, but it states on my NEXT turn.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21 2014, 19:08

[234|1276]

Pre-Actions:
-1 Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu [CD 1000|SD 450][x 4 Clones]
ACTIONS [5 MAX]
- 1 Mangekyou Sharingan [CD 70|SD 90][ED – 2]
- 1 Time/Space Portal Counter Action [CD 275|SD 192][Bijuudama Stored][Rolled 8, 40% DMG reduction][9,450 > 5,670 DMG Stored][- 4 Actions Next Post]
- 1 Clone 3 Kingusari No Jutsu [CD 250| SD 88][Bind for 2 posts][Rolled 19][Vanishes After Jutsu Use]
- 1 Clone 4 Kingusari No Jutsu [CD 250| SD 88][Bind for 2 posts][Rolling 18][Vanishes After Jutsu Use]

Hayabusa Stats :
Clone 1 Stats :
Clone 2 Stats :
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22 2014, 18:40

+ The Kyuubi felt as though something was missing from the energy that was flowing around. With its eyes closed feeling everything around it seemed the human was trying to corner the beast. But the Kyuubi felt something even more off as the Bijudama suddenly vanished from its sensing. 'What... Impossible...' Something else seemed off as the attacks that were performed seemed to not phase the human at all. 'Could it be, a time/space technique... like from the past.' Growling with the knowledge of the past hunting him again, it was suddenly sensed two clones performing a jutsu on it. As the chains shot from the ground the Kyuubi was left roaring releasing a shock-wave for the beast suddenly was caught by the first then the second chains as they pulled. However the Kyuubi appeared unbound as he pulled his hands to the air to bring them down at the human. "DIE!" +

+ Battle +

Action - Remaining: 2 | Used: 4 | Max: 6

- 1 Counter Action: Katon - Kyuubi Mirage CC: 570 | SC: 370
- 1 Counter Action: Katon - Kyuubi Mirage CC: 540 | SC: 351
- 1 Melee - 18,000 DMG
- 1 Melee - 18,000 DMG

Kyuubi's Stats | Abilities:

Kyuubi Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22 2014, 20:14

Ooc: just requesting that after this battle my time and space jutsu get a second look. Because the "4 turns" rule was made back when the base action count was 4 and maximum actions were 9. I propose 2 or 3?
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22 2014, 20:32

Ooc: also, you forgot to roll o.o
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22 2014, 22:21

Quote :
OOC: Sure, I'll be able to allow that after the battle to get it all fixed up. Sorry about that I was typing it from phone. It is hard enough to get it all worked out and roll on it.

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22 2014, 22:21

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D20' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 13
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23 2014, 11:09

Smirking as his jutsu had taken effect on the beast, Hayabusa’s hopes had increased… that was until the being broke out of the Genjutsu in some way as his eye began to spin.
“Shit…” Hayabusa said, as the beast had come hurling towards him. Without moving, so that he could gather Nature Energy, his eyes bled, as he released that in which was known as the Susano’o, revealing the bones of a four armed being. That was all he could do, with his back against the way. Looking at the other two clones, that had been also gathering Energy, things were about to excel, and they were going to use a new tactic that will keep this battle going… and ‘THAT’ jutsu, on this being. The set up had to be perfect in order to use it though…
[138|1614]

ACTIONS [4 MAX]
- 0 Mangekyou Upkeep [70|90][- 2 ED]
- 4 Time And Space Drawback
- 1 Susano’o [250|250][All DMG Blocked][- 4 ED]
- 0 Gathering Energy [+100 NE]

Hayabusa Stats :
Clone 1 Stats :
Clone 2 Stats :
Battle Notes:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next