Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}

Go down 
+2
Grave Breaker
SatoshiHeise
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 05 2015, 22:41

Turning his slowly head to see the figure Grave tilted his head to the right side a bit but did not answer as he shrugged with the hawk mask still covering his face. "As stated before this is a site that must be studied by myself and the one behind me is a bodyguard that was issued to me by the neutral country that is asking for the information to be check and reported back. Now...what is it you feel as though we are doing?" Grave awaited the answer from the clone as he was not in search of anything just wanting to see what so worrying about the figure his bodyguard attacked.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 05 2015, 22:58

Raijin stood where he was and sighed as he looked down after hearing the body fall of the weak being that he had just instantly hit with his sword and sighed before he glanced back down to the others before he looked back at his brother before he shook his head before he looked back to the others, "how weak and pathetic..." he said as he spat at all three beings down below before he snapped his fingers but stopped, "I'm actually interested in seeing how strong that one will get..." Raijin said softly to himself before he noticed them escape and shrugged his shoulders before he noticed another clone come but of the sealer this time and he laughed, "great, the weak sends an ever weaker form to check up on us, I don't know whether to be insulted or disgusted by this persons actions." He said as he sighed before he summoned a katana to his hands instead of grabbing one of his blades.

"I'd hate to waste my good weapons on something so useless..." he said as he grabbed the arm of the fallen clone before he beheaded the clone and removed the arm off with little to no hesitation at all, "tell your master that this body now belongs to me." he said before he turned around before he snapped a asakura limbo portal open after shading himself within the winds density so that it became a solid none see-through object suddenly before he tossed the head, arm, and chest into the portal before he released everything and looked to the clone and shook his head again before he looked to Grave, who was in disguise.

"We should be going." Raijin said to his brother in his disguise still, the blood dripping from his katana still as he swipped the blade at the air removing the blood from the blade before he sheathed it and it vanished.

-------
Actions :1/5
1. Killed "Clone"
2. Dismembered "Clone"
3. Created cloud to mask pressence.
4. Opened Asakura Limbo to store body limbs (Chest, Arm, Head)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 06 2015, 10:04

Looking on at the dismemberment of one of his first made clone’s, as a scientist, he could recognize the potential in having such a body. Spilt milk, in the eyes of Shadow, but a lost comrade in the eyes of Hayabusa.
“Weak? I suppose we can sit here and argue about being weak… but…” Hayabusa’s clone looked at the leftover legs laying on the ground. “I’m sure we will find out sooner or later. You see me… you know me now. My features. My name. My village.” The Hayabusa shadow clone walked up, and passed the two, as he crouches down to touch the blood stained ground where Camo’s other half of his body once were. You hide behind your masks. Your generic allegiances. I’d rather be called weak…” Hayabusa’s clone began, before standing up, and looking up at the two of them and grinning.
“… than a coward. I will see you again…”
[154|4393]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09 2015, 01:05

Grave was curious as how this person was able to sense the presence of both him and raijin even with the mist up. As it blocked all from being sensed. Even with the mist up Grave was shaking his head as he could hear the echo of the figure but noticed him passing two tree trunks. With that Grave nodded over to Raijin for a bit as he placed his hand on a branch of the tree whispering, "Open" Sinking into the hole of darkness Grave caught the last words only to smirk saying softly. ' A coward only hides to watch and gather information for later use.' Appearing in the realm of limbo Grave picked up the body part of an arm to glance at it for a bit. "Hmm...I wonder if this can be examined I'm curious about something." Grave turned to see the figure of his bodyguard appear as the realm of limbo sealed with only them in it for a bit. "So, Raijin... it seems we failed in sealing one...but still have three total." Grave turned to hold the gourds around him as the sixth and seventh tailed had been sealed with the second tailed within him. As he continue to walk he placed the arm back on the white sand before appearing out of limbo into another area. Leaving it open Grave kept the mask on only to say, "Come on..." appearing at the west side of Kusa country Grave relaxed for a moment only to think for the small moment. "Okay...this is the place but I do not want to risk it just yet." They had arrived within the domain of another powerful object.

+ Limbo - out of thread to Kusa Country
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09 2015, 03:07

Raijin glanced at the clone and let out a laugh, “please, tell your master that I consider his kind weak and pathetic beyond a coward, and you’d know nothing of what a coward is you sniveling rat.” He said before he vanished into the mists cloud and into the portal that Grave had opened, he landed near his brother and sighed, “that wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.” He said as he looked at his brother removing his helmet.  He walked out and looked at his brother before he placed a hiraishin tag and placed a large enough rock over it and placed it back, “good, I’ll return in a while… but I’ll be in your realm for a while meditating after I go and get a few missions done, this self-meditation should unlock a new talent within myself.” He said as he patted his brother on the shoulder before he vanished from sight.

- Left Thread -
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09 2015, 08:25

~End~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19