Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}

Go down 
+2
Grave Breaker
SatoshiHeise
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} Empty
PostSubject: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} EmptyWed Sep 03 2014, 14:04

Every bit of land in this country that had not claimed by either himself, or Konoha itself, had been accounted for…. All except one.
Dressed in his chakra hiding cloak and masking attire, he let the wind blow as he looked on towards the cave in which felt to have something dark within it. Camo comes creeping from out of the ground.
“The cave of immortals… something nice to add to the collection?” he asks. Shadow says nothing. He was still upset about the defeat of Shadow country, and he was going to get it back, whether by force, or by deal. But…. Not today. Because he could return from his self exile and resume the creation of a refined Gesshoku Akatsuki, he took a step into the cave. Perhaps this would be one of the many meeting grounds.
“Is there anybody here…” he asks, as he hears his voice echo in the cave. For the first time ever, Shadow stood there with only his green eyes. He had to savoir all the power he had, as he began collecting nature chakra in preparation for anything.
[186|186]
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} EmptyThu Sep 04 2014, 13:13

Raijoku wrote:
okay... now first off, you have to request this in order to do it first, and that's where I'm stopping. so tech... this thread is none existing until the request is approved.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} EmptyThu Sep 04 2014, 13:49

*Rules*
- Territory can be fought/taken if team is not present at that current location.
- Territory battles will start when given a "Challenge" Notice.
- Open = "? ? ? ?"
- Count as "Event" [No updates or purchase of characters within.]

+ Territory Claim - - >
< When you are wanting to take control of a territory you must type a certain amount of words for the location.
Word Chart:
- Shops | Parks | Minor Area[s] - {Caves & Mountains}: 350 Words [if Open] or Battle for Control
- Town | City: 700 Words [If Open] or Battle for Control
- Minor Village: 1400 Words [If Open] or Defeat/Kill Leader
- Minor | Major Country: Win Warfare Battle

+ Challenge Notice - - >
< One can send a challenge notice to a member through PM about taking one's land, this gives the defending team time to protect their land. But there is a time limit, if you do not reach the location within the time allowed you forfeit the area.
Limit: 48 Hours - [2 Days] | Responses
Rule: Challenger Must PM Opposing Team's Leader/2nd Command | Battle for Area
Notice: Both Players must PM GM of location and time of request for battle to be monitored.

Nowhere does it say it has to be an approved request to challenge for territory. I issued the challenge to Omni's inbox.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} EmptySun Sep 07 2014, 21:44

Quote :
OOC: Its more or less cause of the Bijuu is what Raijin is speaking of. When it comes to territories by NPC your good to do it. But if controlled by a Bijuu its best to request cause of the fact that you still need a Staff Interaction with the beast. But you are fine cause of the request of battling the kyuubi and such.

+ Several years passed as the bijuus were now known for living in peace. Even though they were gathered together that fated day. They stay to their own land and territories that the humans agreed to bestow on to them. The drips of water would always hit the same puddle within the darkness of the cave allowing the sleeping beast within to keep relaxed even alerted if anything were to happen. The day finally came when it happen though, something would awaken the beast from its deep sleep. Having its ears perk up from the sound vibrations of someone's voice saying, "Is there anybody here." Keeping its eyes shut it could feel the someone or something was within its home. Soon crossing its arms with it waiting for something but only to mumble to itself. "I...feel as though I will have to entertain someone shortly. +

Quote :
OOC: reason being he is able to feel "Emotion" Not chakra this is one of the custom abilities that is being introduced for him. Just wanting to give you heads up.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} EmptyMon Sep 08 2014, 08:49

OOC: Understood. To both.
Hearing the dripping of water deep within the cave, Shadow had been tempted to use his Sharingan to scope out the pit of darkness, but instead used his night vision installed within his Gesshoku mask to be able to see the masses of cavern wall and whatever else that had been in these depths. Shadow stepped in deeper, as Camo had dissolves into the ground earlier, before reappearing from out of the cavern wall.
“There is… something in here. Something… big. I suggest maybe bringing Shukaku as back up.”
“No… he’s pretty much pissed at me right now… rather at Hayabusa…” he said.
“Which are you now?” Camo said. Shadow… Hayabusa paused. He didn’t answer. He did not notice that he had transitioned into his lighter ego. It could’ve been something that was related to the use of that jutsu…
He stopped walking, as he dropped his gourd, took off his cloak, and revealed his Puppet Armor wrapped around his torso. He had Camo now equipped with Shadow’s usual attire. Revealing his face now, with the mask only covering his eye, Hayabusa stepped in deeper, as he bit his hand and slammed it to the ground, summoning his usual white cloak and straw hat, equipping them, giving off his uaul Kage like demeanor. And then… there it was…
“Hello?”
[219|405]

OOC: Also before I continue I wanna wait until after my update is complete.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} EmptyWed Sep 10 2014, 21:00

OOC: Ready to resume
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} EmptyMon Sep 15 2014, 23:49

+ The echo of not one but two voices seemed to be within the cave now. 'Hmmm...this will be annoying... but none the less the fools have entered my domain...' Giving its eyes closed before having its arms uncross to slowly slide into the darkness of the cave to conceal its large body from normal view. The beast continued to sense the emotion of someone before him but it seemed off for some odd reason as it was a mixture of a pure heart but also dark heart figure. With the echo once again of "Hello" The beast only spoke softly saying, "You...have entered my domain... this is not a place for any human, now leave this place, you have been warned." Its eyes stayed shut for the moment as it was still trying to understand the emotions within the person. +
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} EmptyTue Sep 16 2014, 06:51

Hayabusa’s eyes widened at the sight that had presented itself. It had been a beast… the Nine Tailed beast. Without Sharingan or his Night Vision, he wouldn’t have known at all.
“Wow…” he lowly let off. “Aren’t you an amazing being to find by chance.” Hayabusa stood there, looking up at the being, who had his eyes closed in the dark. It had become second nature to Hayabusa to gather Nature Energy when he had been in a state of stationary movement.
“I apologize… I did not know that you of all beings resided in this cave. However… our paths would’ve crossed sooner or later. I…” Hayabusa bows before him… not as though he’d see it, but Hayabusa did it anyway. “Am Lydeck Hayabusa. Owner of Beast Country and leader of Gesshoku Village.” He stood straight. “I have made a place to house all beasts and demons alike, both light and dark. My goal was to eventually seek you out and gain your trust as Shukaku and I embark on a journey that led us to the most disrespected Bijuu of all and give them all citizenship in our country. Now I ask you… are you happy here? Don’t you ever get bored? At Gesshoku, we’ve put Shukaku in a state of civilization, where he is loved and cherished by mostly the children, and you can be, too. No more being feared… by those who shouldn’t fear you. Friends.” Hayabusa began to pace, being slightly more comfortable in his speech.
“Now… I know it may sound cheesy, this whole speech. But… I want you to be apart of my team. There is an organization that birthed from our country that is ran by a council of five. My thinking, my friend… is that you can accompany the leader of this organization, since you obviously should be in the position of power. Senju Heise… What do you think?” Hayabusa asked, as his left eye began to adjust to the darkness, as well as Camo’s.
[333|738]
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} EmptyWed Sep 17 2014, 15:38

+ With the voice finally echoing to his large ears the Nine tailed beast stayed lowered only to hear the sounds of his voice before softly saying to itself, 'A young one...' Before long the human began to speak of a village and country allowing him to live in peace and not having to be feared before long hearing the name "Shukaku" the nine tailed beast roared loudly filled with rage saying, "How dare you, humans may fear me or not that is their problem I'm in my own home my own place being bored has nothing to do with it. You may offer me more than anything but in the end you are a human none the less. Then you wish for me to share the lands with a weak beast like that...that one tailed raccoon dog has no idea for his low intelligence I can see why he joined the likes of you." Soon the name came across the nine tails ears once more as he started to move more now. Hearing the name Senju made his blood boil more as it was the Senju's powers that were used to control the bijuu as well in the past. "I see... you are a threat not to just my way of living but... to how we all live!" Roaring at the male once more. +

OOC: Just a reminder before battles or trainings you cannot use the Nature Energy you've gathered okay?
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} EmptyWed Sep 17 2014, 15:43

OOC: I know. I only start with what I gather this thread. That part is very clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next