Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}

Go down 
+2
Grave Breaker
SatoshiHeise
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17 2014, 15:43

OOC: I know. I only start with what I gather this thread. That part is very clear.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17 2014, 15:56

“Whoa there…” Hayabusa said, as he took a few steps back. It seems as though his mouth always upsets these beasts.
“You know… it’s always something not good enough for you beasts… I’ve learned that rather quickly.” Keeping his eyes fixed on the being, Hayabusa “Well… I tried… and I don’t know how prepared I am for this but… it seems I’ve used my last warning. Too late to leave now?” he asked. Hayabusa’s eyes turned into the glowing red Fully Awakened Sharingan, hidden only by the mask in form of a visor. He performs a seal, and there around him, four clones are formed around him. With his Chakra storage, that had not yet been refilled from the last battle, he attached chakra strings to these clones. They dispersed throughout the cave around the beast.
“So then… are we really about to do this dance?” Hayabusa asked. A part of him was slightly worried… after the war he realized he’s not as invincible as he once thought. He had never lost a battle before, and granted, he didn’t lose, a halt to a battle, or draw, was close enough…
“By the way… he didn’t come willingly. I single handedly took his ass down and earned his respect. Just like I will do to you… if not today…”
[218|956]
[Stats posted next post if needed]
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17 2014, 20:13

+ The Nine Tails smiled though as it stood tall to have sharpen teeth showing before saying softly, "You are welcome to leave, but know this if you leave do not return here at all." Hearing that Shukaku lost to the human the Nine Tails could only snicker to that remark only to say the truth, "Out of the nine of us his own strength ranks at the bottom and so does his chakra. He's by far the weakest of all of us meaning, You didn't do anything to earn his respect he just simply allowed you to have him because nobody else would aim for the weakest beast of all." +

Choice:
A. Stay and Battle [DM]
or
B. Leave the Cave to fight another day.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17 2014, 20:18

“Well beast…” Hayabusa said. “I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t come back… more prepared now that I know your location…” he said. He did not moved as he gathered energy, as did the clones, simply waiting on the beast to make a move.
“So… with that knowledge… does that offer still stand?” Hayabusa asked him. “Either way… if I defeat you here… you belong to me. If you defeat me… if you decide not to kill me, I will owe a life debt. Deal?”
[86|1042]
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19 2014, 15:40

+ The Kyuubi's head turned slightly knowing the human would be lying as well if he not returned. The offer is simple then either stay and battle or leave to come back again. It would seem the Kyuubi was giving him a chance, though the human would not take it. Until hearing him saying the words that made the blood of any bijuu boil. "I BELONG TO NO ONE I RISE AS THE KING OF ALL BIJUU!" With that a mighty roar exploded from the mouth of the Kyuubi as it got ready for battle having its eyes closed still as though something was bothering it. "I will no fall to any human tricks anymore, now begone!"  After finishing what it had to say, the beast rushed over with quick reflexes only to swift its hands at the human five times before jumping back. As it roared lifting its head up to the ceiling of the cave charging up a large sphere with red and blue sphere melding together. With its increasing in size the power of it was unknown as it pulled its weight down to fire the sphere at the target. +

OOC: Please note, these stats have actually been lowered before but the abilities are stated to be custom made, even the Bijuu its self falls under the S Rank.

Battle Start: First Post - Hayabusa Vs Kyuubi

Actions: 0/6
1. Melee: 18,000 DMG (9000 + 9000)
2. Melee: 18,000 DMG (9000 + 9000)
3. Melee: 18,000 DMG (9000 + 9000)
4. Melee: 18,000 DMG (9000 + 9000)
5. Melee: 18,000 DMG (9000 + 9000)
6. Bijudama: CC: 610 | SC: 397 | DMG: 450 + 9000 = 9450 Total DMG [No Charge]

Kyuubi's Stats | Abilities:

Kyuubi Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19 2014, 21:44

Rolling for Time Space portal counter attack
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19 2014, 21:44

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19 2014, 22:42

OOC: Are you trading 4 actions to dodge my attacks?
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20 2014, 06:29

OOC no I'm using my Time Space Portal. You'll see what I needed the roll for. It just got too late for me to do calculations. lol.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21 2014, 10:35

It had been no surprise that this beast was not going to waste any time, and he was attempting to take Hayabusa out within moments.
Without truly thinking, based off of the beasts speed, his strength had to be something serious, thus the Mangekyou eyes that truly belonged to his alter ego revealed them selves, as right before the swipes hit, the skeleton like body of a being appeared known as the Susano’o. Taking all the slashes except one, as he formed a portal right in front of him. This portal made Kyuubi’s slach go into it, as it exit a portal right at Kyuubi’s side, making Kyuubi potentially slash himself before disappearing. Hayabusa could see the power gathering towards the beast.
“Amazing…” he said. This battle was surely going to end rather quickly… but who the victor was had not been completely known.
As the skeleton stood there engulfing Hayabusa with all four arms at its defending side, as the beam had been shot at him, Hayabusa did not move a muscle, as the beam had come towards his armor, hitting it and pushing him back towards the cavern wall. He had hoped that this had been enough to take Kyuubi down, making him defeat himself.Or that even the ninjutsu of the clones worked. Two of the clones performed multiple hand seals, attempting to paralyze the beast with Genjutsu. This would secure victory…
[234|1276]

Pre-Actions:
Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu [CD 1000|SD 450][x 4 Clones]
Sennin- Nature’s Roots [CD 100][Strings Attached to All Clones][Storage Container 2400/5000]
ACTIONS [5 MAX]
- 0 Clone 1 + 2 Gathering Nature Energy [+100 NE]
- 0 Nature’s Roots [2 Clones Absorb][+ 100 NE]
- 1 Mangekyou Sharingan [CD 70|SD 90][ED – 2]
- 1 Susano’o [CD 250|SD 250][All DMG Blocked][ED – 4]
- 1 Time/Space Portal Counter Action [CD 275|SD 192][x 1 Melee Redirected][Rolled 8, 40% DMG reduction][18000 > 10,800 Direct DMG]
- 1 Clone 1 Kingusari No Jutsu [CD 250| SD 88][Bind for 2 posts][Rolling]
- 1 Clone 2 Kingusari No Jutsu [CD 250| SD 88][Bind for 2 posts][Rolling]

Hayabusa Stats :
Clone 1 Stats :
Clone 2 Stats :
Clone 3 Stats :
Clone 4 Stats :

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21 2014, 10:36

Forgot to roll for Genjutsu succession. BTW sorry for the hold up. Long weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next