Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training EmptyTue Jul 15 2014, 23:37

Tsukiyomi arrived at his training location that everyone was suppose to join up at. Rubbing his stomach after the small spar he had with his friend Aki he could not help but close his eyes thinking of her on a more personal level. Starting to bite his bottom lip as if in pain he slowly opened his eyes with someone staring at him in his face. Jumping backwards blinking Tsukiyomi leaned forward at the person yelling out, "WHAT THE HELL!" The person jumped back as well pulling kunai until hearing a voice saying, "Calm down!" Blinking to this Tsukiyomi turned his head over to the person only then to see the figure appear smiling waving their hands. The uchiha still did not seem pleased with this as he crossed his arms. Looking carefully the person leaned over saying softly, "You're that Uchiha kid from the ANBU squad that my brother leads." Raising an eyebrow curious as to whom this person was he turned his head saying, "I have no idea what you are talking about so nice try though…" The man shook his head saying, "Uchiha Tsukiyomi…" Hearing his name he lifted his eyes in shock turning pulling a kunai out only to be stopped quickly laying on the ground with the boy from before on top of him with as blade to his neck. Pulling the young boy off of Tsukiyomi the man looked down saying, "Sorry he's mute and does that once in a while when he seems me get threaten."

Tsukiyomi dusted himself slowly only to turn to see the young boy be quiet for a bit but give this weird stare as though something was off. Nodding to this Tsukiyomi said, "Yeah…okay…well I have to get going I have some things I need to take care of. Nice meeting you mister and friend I guess." Rushing off into the trees the boy turned his head looking at the adult for a bit before the man smiled saying, "Its okay he is a friend if anything…he will not turn against the country even if he truly wanted to it would be impossible for him to even understand why he would not leave." Tsukiyomi was heading back to his home as he rubbed his neck and looked he notice the small bits of blood on his finger tips before he gripped his fist curious as to why the young man did not have any emotions what so ever. Landing on the branch softly he looked back towards the training fields distance and was left puzzled even more so. "Hmm maybe…no its not possible that it could have been a something so easily missed…if anything I should report to the Hokage about this just in case though."

Vanishing once more to appear at the administration office the young shinobi looked around wondering where he could get some information from before heading to see the Hokage but sighed lightly about the whole issue. Before having Aki appear behind him holding off of her favorite Uchiha as Tsukiyomi was left blinking for a moment before turning to look at her saying, "Hey what's up?" She poked his right cheek saying, "Nothing much what are you doing at he that administration building?" Tsukiyomi lifted and eyebrow for a moment before saying, "Nothing I had some idea for something but I've decided to not really worry about it cause of some issues that could cause me to forget so I'm just going to drop it actually." He laughed lightly as she was not amazed about the way he acted towards the things before saying, "Well I can see that but what are you going to be doing if anything?" He stopped laughing and sighed about it all saying, "I'm going to head home and just relax for a bit before having to deal with anything and rest up cause I have a few things I'm going to have to take care of if anything so do not worry though I will be sure to handle it all by myself if anything so wish me luck if anything." Ducking down to avoid her grip he rushed off heading home to his apartment only to have to be stopped by his sensai whom looked at him shaking his head.

"Tsukiyomi…we have missions for you if you would not mind taking them up." Looking up at his sensai he was tossed a scroll catching it to look at them for a bit before nodding to it. "Right…I'll take care of them right away…"

Words 757
EXP: 379 + 38 x 1.25 = 521 EXP
KG: Roll x 1.25 + 2 [QL]
Stats: Rolls

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Tue Jul 15 2014, 23:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training EmptyTue Jul 15 2014, 23:38

KG

Stats x 3
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training EmptyTue Jul 15 2014, 23:38

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 8, 5, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training
Page 1 of 1