Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 21:56

It seemed the nights were getting shorter and the mornings were taking forever to even show their beauty in the village of Konoha. Even with the way things were coming out it seemed like that people were starting to become relaxed and peaceful with the whole fact that everyone was at each other's next not that long ago. But it did not seem to phase a certain shinobi as he was glancing down at the village during the night sky. Sighing heavily it seemed that something was bothering him yet even he could not put his finger on it as he sighed lightly. Crossing his arms to stare up at the night sky to see its beauty as well. The stars flicker one after another only soon to have one shoot across the sky. "Lovely…for once the night sky I can finally live and smile about it without having any trouble of anyone coming to bother me." After smiling he was soon struck with shivers as he felt someone staring at him from a distance. Turning to look to his left and then sharply looking to his right he did not see anyone. Releasing a light sigh he fell backwards only to land on the lap of the female with red hair. Blinking as he was in her lap she looked down at him with a blushing smiling saying, "Hello Handsome, how have you been doing lately?" Tsukiyomi shot up quickly to turn his head at the female that he knew was named Aki before saying, "What…are you doing here woman!" She stood up pouting at him with her fists by her side before saying, "Well for one I came to check on you and secondly why are you questioning me of all people. At least I'm able to get my missions completed unless some people in this lovely world we live in!" That moment he felt the rage coming for her voice he blinked slightly only to answer, "Man it must suck for you cause of that person I wonder whom it  is actually." Soon she threw a rock at him as he ducked down with a smile but was punched in the stomach only to fall to his knees by the surprise attack, "O…kay…that really hurt…" As Tsukiyomi fell over knocked out he suddenly woke up from the nap he took to see he was in the lap of Aki. Looking up into her eyes he was suddenly taken and overwhelmed with a strange feeling as he was leaning up as she looked down to push his head down saying, "What are you trying to even do with me huh?" Blinking at this he shrugged saying, "It felt like a moment we could finally share together you know a kiss from me to you and from you to me kinda of moment." She blushed pushing him off her lap standing up saying, "Oh please now you want something to do with me after all this time I worked hard to have you even notice me once!"

Thinking about it he did always notice her when she was beating the ever crap out of him it seemed. "Fine…how about this we'll talk more about after I get my training tomorrow." Uchiha Tsukiyomi looked over at her wanting to see what the sigh was all about as he jumped from the roof tops for himself to land on the dirt path running off to the training grounds. "I Guess I'll start everything tomorrow." His eyes began to focus on everything around him as he smirked having somewhat control of his chakra.

KG = x1.35  + QL
Stats x3 = x1.35 + QL
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 21:57

KG

Stats
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 21:57

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D10' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 21:58

Stats x2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 21:58

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 7, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | Stats x3 Solo Training
Page 1 of 1