Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | INT x1 Solo Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | INT x1 Solo Training Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | INT x1 Solo Training   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | INT x1 Solo Training EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 15:14

Tsukiyomi woke up shaking his head while laying on the training field once more he seemed to be getting use to being lazy and not getting his missions done but he remembered he had three missions that were given to him by the ANBU. "Hmm...I wonder what the hell they wanted me to do with this...I hardly feel like doing them if anything." Before laying back down a rock came flying at the young Uchiha hitting him in the head before looking around seeing a little boy smiling in the distance. "HEY!" Within that second of yelling the young boy took off as the Uchiha was hot on his tracks as the boy was running through the trees. Before slipping in losing his grip on the branch Tsukiyomi launched forward to caught the kid and landing on his feet sliding on the dirt. "Got you...are you okay?" The boy looked up at Tsukiyomi nodding, "Thank you for saving me..." Soon after hearing the kid speak Tsukiyomi heard another voice coming from the distance as well. Seeing a female coming from behind the bushes as Tsukiyomi was holding the child blinking.  She ran over saying, "Thank you so much...that's my nephew. Did he cause you any trouble?" Tsukiyomi let the young boy down saying, "No...he was good." The boy smiled as they held hands running off. Leaving Tsukiyomi in the forest saying, "Yeah...the hell with this I'm going to do my missions now..." Running off to get started with his gear placed on to him quickly to being the missions that was needed to be completed.

265 Word
EXP: 133 + 13 = 146 x 1.25 = 183
KG: Roll x 1.25 + QL
INT: Roll x 1.25 + QL
+5 HP Markers
Hospital: -205 Ryo

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Thu Jul 17 2014, 15:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | INT x1 Solo Training   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | INT x1 Solo Training EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 15:25

KG

&

INT
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | INT x1 Solo Training   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | INT x1 Solo Training EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 15:25

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | INT x1 Solo Training   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | INT x1 Solo Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Tsukiyomi: KG | INT x1 Solo Training
Page 1 of 1