Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}

Go down 
+2
Game Master
Hayabusa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 22:23

OOC: Correction. If its only one stat we ge an alliance boost for, by DEF should be 30.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18 2014, 01:08

Raijin skidded to a halt as he noticed a sudden huge chakra close by, he turned around to scream out ambush but he was cut off, by the figure that was flying down before him, he shook his head before he placed a seal upon his chest to seal his chakra before he checked the seal on his sword that was still sheathed. Nodding that both of the seals were in place he looked back to the man and shook his head barely shaken about the fact they had a giant beast to which he had assumed was a bijuu, which one he had no clue, probably the 1 tailed bijuu that they didn’t have the scroll for. Raijin’s Lieutenant ran up to him, “Sir orders!” he asked, Raijin turned his head around, “defend yourselves! Leader of this squad I challenge you to a one on one fight!” Raijin shouted at the top of his lungs, the sound of this boosted his squads moral through the roof before he pulled out a scroll and he smirked before he opened it unleashing the Chakra disabling EMP. Looking down Raijin noticed the tag disappeared off his chest and the hilt of his sword before he continued to walk forward as if nothing was happening around him, none of these men would stand a chance against such a prestiged samurai that was widely known.

Raijin held the sword before him and wondered who the leader of this squad or group, he stood there awaiting the challenged to step forwards, he turned around to face the giant beast and shrugged his shoulders, it wasn’t that much of a threat to him, it apparently was too interested in being a blood thirsty beast, Raijin looked at it out of the corner of his eye in disgust before he looked around noticing that all the chakra around him was suddenly gone like a wave of nothing left as if it was a giant killing wave he had the protection from, he could sense mass confusion amongst everyone, but his samurai’s were going at it with their all and he knew if he didn’t kill this commander, his squad would be doomed. Raijin looked over at Nobody and nodded, “It’s time.” Raijin said as the clone nodded before it joined itself to Raijin’s body.

Raijin remained waiting, as soon as the leader of the regiment would show himself or herself, he’d turn to face them and give them a welcoming they probably wouldn’t ever have anywhere else, “Welcome to Taki, turn your men around or I’ll kill all of you meaningless peasants.” Raijin would say, his voice calm and normal but masked by the breather built into his mask.

Actions: 1/5 (Boosts are from my badge, jade sage ring, and the kusunagi no tsurugi)
1: Tag placed upon chest to seal chakra
2: Tag placed upon black master katana to seal chakra
3: + Raiton - Chakra Magnetic Pulse (Wave) Jutsu used.
4: Nobody equipped +1063 Endurance to Raijin
5: - -

War Actions: 0/1
1: Called out Shadow (Hayabusa)

Raijin:
Nobody:
Fifth Division
Troops: 1100 + 1000 [Ame] + [Hikari] = 1600 + 100 [Clone] = 1630
Atk: 60 + 25 [Ame] = 85 (43) < - Cause of Ambush Unit
Def: 80 + 10[clone] = 90 (45) < - Cause of Ambush Unit
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18 2014, 01:46

Grave was standing glancing out of the window of the administration building from Taki as he turned to see Hanzo and his daughter together once again. Shaking his head as he could hear her voice, "Is this how you people only see the minor villages...we have innocent people and elders as well the children are even getting involved into this!" Grave stayed quiet for a moment before saying, "No...they are not I made sure of it...I was not going to allow them to stay the elders...children and women have been moved to a different location. I will not have them be slain by this unknown enemy...Hanzo anything else you can tell me about them?" Grave replied at the end before seeing the man shake his head with a slow no. Thinking about it only to cause trouble could mean someone from the past but its unknown as to whom as he still had plans remaining. Soon after Sensor shinobi jumped back a bit saying, "Odd...Commander!" Grave turned quickly to walk over at a fast pace, "What is it?" The shinobi turned their head opening their eyes saying confused, "A large shock wave was detected but it released chakra instead...causing...things to be weird on the battle field seems nobody is able to perform techniques right." Grave's eyes widen and smirked only to mumble to himself, "So...that technique eh brother...must mean you want to test your blade now..." Grave turned nodding back at them, "Good keep Hanzo and I posted cause I do not want things to be upsetting on the battlefield."

The daughter looked over at Grave confused as he was smirking about the situation, even more so having to keep everyone safe was something she was shocked about as she was trying to figure out if these men really took her brother's life. Grave whispered only for her to hear carefully, "We came and told you and your father we'd build a memorial statue in the honor of all those that were lost, In the end we kept our world with your brother being the one to remind Raijin and myself of the battles. I was weak and still am compared to my brother but i know what he is able to do but I cannot fall, for...if peace is truly a dream...then we'll make it reality for everyone!"

Military Action 1/1
[Alliance Call: 1 Remaining] < - (OOC: Just going to save it instead of using it.)

Character Actions: 5/5
Grave Stat:
HQ Stats:
Aokabi:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18 2014, 06:34

OOC: Sorry guys. Waking up late. Just curious as to how Nobody's stats are so high? Not complaining, just curious.
Will post after my morning routine. Damn Native kids and their long hair o.o
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18 2014, 09:26

Shadow looked on from the distance. His gathering of his chakra was interrupted by the wonderful, yet terrifying shock of this wonderful view of a pulsating chakra in the air from the radius ahead. His Sharingan eye observed the chakra of others. It seemed as though as that sphere wave touched people, their chakra had died almost immediately. Shadow began to run forward now, instead of being at the end of the pact, jumping now on Shukaku’s head before it reached the beast.
“Absorb…” Shadow said, as he turned his back to the oncoming wave. The gourd on his back opened, and with that, absorbed the oncoming technique into its endless abyss, before sealing back in. Shadow turned to see some of his people, himself, and Shukaku were spared of this tragedy.
“Continue on men…” Shadow yelled, after hearing the challenge. Just because he was called out didn’t mean the battle had to stop. “Eliot… analyze that video…” he said into his headset. He performed a seal, creating two clones. He attached chakra strings to both of them, as the three of them jumped down. The two of them stayed behind as Shadow ran through the continuous battle, slashing those within his reach, before meeting the commander of this division. He looked on with his Fully Awakened Sharingan. His chakra… somehow mixed? Either he had been a Jinnchuriki or had been cloaked, much like Shadow himself had been. He continued running before slashing with his katana, and ending in a round house kick, before jumping back. With his hands down to his side, Shadow cocked his head to the side.
“Might I know the name of the man I am to defeat here today?” he said, as they stood in a form of clear opening with the battle continuing around them, with both of his snake summons under his cloak, hugging his body tightly.
[314|693]
WAR ACTIONS (1 MAX)
-1 ATK (115 ATK – 45 DEF = 70 HP DMG)
PERSONAL ACTIONS (5 MAX)
-0 Sharingan Upkeep  (CD 15)
-1 Crimson Gourd – Absorb Wave
-1 Tajuu Bunshin No Jutsu (CD 600|SD 270)
-0 Clone 1 Gathering NE (100 NE)
-0 Clone 2 Gathering NE (100 NE)
-1 Sennin Ability – Nature’s Roots (CD 100)(Attach to Clones)(50 NE Absorbed per clone)
-1 Katana Slash (2013 MAX DMG)
-1 Melee (1973 MAX Damage)
”Shadow”:
”Shadow Clone 1”:

”Shadow Clone 2”:

”Shukaku”:
”Flash”:
”Blaze”:

Ambush Total Stats
Troops[HP]: 1000 + 500 [Gesshoku] + 200 [Clone x 2]= 1700
ATK: 40 + 30 [Shukaku] + 25 [Gesshoku] + 20 [Clone x 2] = 115
DEF: 30
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18 2014, 09:28

Forgot to roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18 2014, 09:28

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 10, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18 2014, 17:39

Quote :
OOC: Battle Review
1. The clones from what I have updated have been created using 5 bloods in them. Which would explain the high number, as well with clones they were never limited to how many bloods it took to design a clone.

2. Crimson Gourd was used correctly as it can absorb a technique but it seems if the technique causes no damage the caster will not pay. That seemed to be a mistake on my part forgive me. So Raijin's technique is negated but his Chakra Cost x 1.75 will be the drain you take Hayabusa. For the items do absorb a large amount of chakra. I'll be sure to update place that within the updates for this weekend for myself.

3. When called out the division is basically fighting behind scenes. When the commander or captain dies that division Troops hit 0, so you do not have to keep watch of the troops.

4. Taijuu Clones would have only 300 CD in them because its the amount you poured divided by the number of clones. This is stated on the updates of the techniques though ignore the Include Caster.

5. As well when wearing items they do not increase your chakra unless they state it within it. If it increases your SE that's all that gets boosted not the chakra.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18 2014, 22:47

Ooc: 1. Ok. I'll need more help understanding that concept later on.
2.understood. I'll apply it to my next post.
3.ok
4. The effect of one of my items is nobody cost cut in half so I applied that.
5. Understood
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19 2014, 20:50

Quote :
OOC: You said, you cut the jutsu in half? Is it because of the spirit choker? You are aware that its special effect cannot be triggered unless you have the other orbs.  This item or the orbs haven't been updated at all.

- - Sp. Effect: +50% Max Chakra [Per Turn] | Jutsu Costs are Halved [Must have other Orbs] [During Battle]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19 2014, 21:44

"Status Update?" Heise asked Sky and Camo after quite some time. Sky had been silent and reserved for a bit. Camo was the one who'd finally speak up.
"We've lost communication with them. Something is blocking their chakra networks so our communication is limited." Camo said. Heise turned and looked with a panic face.
"I'm going!" Heise yelled. Sky moved with swiftness in front of Heise.
"Don't, you don't know what you're walking into. Not only that... You are the supreme commander. If you die the war is lost" He said. Heise turned his head and returned to his seat as he began to wait for the next course of action.

Sorry for the late post.... I had an overnight shift... and I was just dead tired.. I've been sleeping most of the day! And Right back to it tomorrow. I'll post the stats a bit later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next