Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}

Go down 
+2
Game Master
Hayabusa
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} Empty
PostSubject: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} EmptyTue Jul 15 2014, 21:06

Shadow stood there, as the wind blew in the air. He looked at Flash, who had been by his side, and the thousand people behind him. This may have been more than enough for him to work with.
“Eliot… how is our assist division from Gesshoku village.” He asked in his head set.
“Sending Shukaku…”
“Very well…” Shadow said, as he prepared himself.
[62|62]

Pre-Action
Sharingan Activated

Action
Gathering NE

Supreme Commander: Senju Heise + 4 Clones| Diamond Village| Fifth Division + Logistical Support & Medical Division
Captain A: Uchiha Shadow + 1 Clone & Shukaku (En rout| Diamond Village| Surprise Attack Division

FIFITH DIVISION + LOG. & MED DIVISION
HLTH: 2400
ATK: 215
DEF: 125

SUR. ATK DIVISION
HLTH:1100
ATK:75
DEF:43

Last edited by Hayabusa on Tue Jul 15 2014, 21:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} EmptyTue Jul 15 2014, 21:07

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} EmptyTue Jul 15 2014, 21:07

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D100' : 97, 11

--------------------------------

#2 'D100' : 78, 74

#3 'D100' : 35, 33
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} EmptyTue Jul 15 2014, 21:50

Heise stood at the highest point in the village overlooking everything. The intelligence division had set up  in their center with sky relaying information to all the clones including flash. Sabu had remained with Heise in order to receive information from Hayabua through Shukuaku. Venom and the other one, who Heise couldn’t remember, were stationed through the village. Heise had already had two clones within the village main office stationed gather Sage energy.
“I can only create two clones for battle or the other two will be destroyed” Heise said noting to Sabu. Sabu nodded and the began to receive information from sky.
“Shukaku is on route to the Waterfall country” Sabu said. Heise stared at Sabu.
“That means he’s already making his move. Sabu inform Sky to have that one prep the medical squad” He replied. Sabu immediately knew he was referring to camo and noded.
“Also, alert Hayabusa if my presence is ever needed in Taki, I can warp there fast.” He said.  Heise turned around and sat down and began to concentrate on drawing in natural energy.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 12:25

Quote :
OOC: Sorry it took so long been having to deal with getting new things set up for event.

Okay here is everything like I said,

Your rolls should be D10's not 100's, So I've fixed up everything below...

Please keep track of all techniques you use before the start of the match thank you.

HQ Total Stats [You have 40 Pts to split for clones (20 Each)]
S.C - Heise
Troops[HP]:1000 + 1000 + 400 = 2400
ATK: 100 + 80 + ["X" Clones] =
DEF: 10 + 70 + ["X" Clones] =

Ambush Total Stats [Shukaku Adds +30 to ATK Just stating]
Troops[HP]: 1000
ATK: 40 + 30 = 70
DEF: 30
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 12:53

Grave appeared within Taki's village with his eyes closed looking back at the clone named Aokabi. "Time to begin the fun after the battle is all set up if anything making his hands seals Grave through his hands down yelling out, "Kushiyose no jutsu!" Having Raijin and anyone around him appear as well with Grave taking a forward step yelling out, "Raijin you are going with the 5th division to battle I'll stay with Hanzo and the others within HQ to keep track of everything." Turning to see that the medical team and sensor unit with one another Grave shook his head at them smiling. "Okay here by the way..." Biting his finger once more and rubbing the blood on Raijin somewhere, "This will help in need trust me..." Grave thought of the rule as the same for him and Aokabi and walks over doing the same to Raijin's friend as well. Soon after the troops of Hikari and Ame started to appear as well showing support to each other. Grave waved his hands for one to join with the fifth division and the other HQ. With that Grave yelled out, "Activate!" with the rule within his head being planted within the seal technique. "Time to get things started troops move out!"

+500 Troops to HQ | Fifth
+ 25 Def HQ
+ 25 Atk Fifth

Actions: 0/5
Kushiyose No Jutsu - 32 | 16 [Ninjutsu Follower: -60% Jutsu Cost]

Fuuin Technique - Tensha Ketsueki Fuuin - Transcription Blood Seal - (-15 Per Jutsu | 500 | 275)
- Rule: 'Trigger Limbo when Grave falls unconscious absorbing person'

Fuuin Technique - Tensha Ketsueki Fuuin - Transcription Blood Seal - (-15 Per Jutsu | 500 | 275)

Total: Health| Chakra | Stamina Drain: 60| 2000 | 1116

Grave:
Aokabi:
HQ
Head-Quarters & Division(s) wrote:
Sensor + Medical
Troops: 2100 + 500 [Hikari] = 2600
Atk: 150 + 10[Clone] = 160
Def: 70 + 25[Hikari]  = 95

Fifth Division
Troops: 1100 + 500 [Ame] = 1600 + 100 [clone] = 1700
Atk: 60 + 25 [Ame] = 85
Def: 80 + 10[clone] = 90

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Thu Jul 17 2014, 13:03; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 12:53

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 10, 6

#2 'D10' : 5, 1

#3 'D10' : 6, 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 13:17

OOC: I also have one clone with me, and one on its way. I'll put +20 towards Attack
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 13:22

OOC: Also... I assume we wait for Rai to make his advancement?
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 13:24

ooc: I have 4 clones with me not two? I assume that's what you thought I had. Does that mean 80 Points to split?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next