Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}

Go down 
+2
Game Master
Hayabusa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 13:24

ooc: I have 4 clones with me not two? I assume that's what you thought I had. Does that mean 80 Points to split?
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 13:38

Raijin was summoned and appeared with Nobody behind him, he opened his eyes and looked around and sighed as he saw the military all riled up again, Raijin turned to look at Grave, “I take it we’re going to war again.” Raijin asked after he heard his brother tell him he was going to command division 5, his samurai warriors are with him, he smirked as he looked at his men drawing his kusunagi no tsurugi before holding it above him, “men… it’s been almost too long, but to war we must go again in order to defend our lands.” Raijin said as he turned to face Grave who placed some blood on his neck, he shrugged his shoulders and nodded, “let us win again brother.” Raijin added as he turned around drawing his personal sword before he placed a tag upon it with a seal in case he had to drop an EMP out in the battle field, “Grave, I’m trusting you have what I placed on your shoulder last right?” Raijin asked as he looked back out at the trees before he nodded, “It’s time for us to start.” Raijin said as he walked forward to the front of his regiment.

“Men, let’s defend our homes with honor and pride.” Raijin said as he took a few steps forwards before he darted forwards.
225/225
Actions: 0/5
Action 1: ---
Total Dmg: ---

Raijin:
Nobody:

Fifth Division
Troops: 1100 + 500 [Ame] = 1600 + 100 [clone] = 1700
Atk: 60 + 25 [Ame] = 85
Def: 80 + 10[clone] = 90
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 13:39

OOC: You have Sabu, Sky, Camo, and Venom. And no you have 40 to split
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 13:39

OOC: will split on post
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 13:48

OOC:
Hayabusa: By on your way as in? Traveling cause make sure its having this count as its traveling thread as well. So just alter the information you've given me on to your next post and I will double checking, I will be watching this war as the Mod so let this be known.

Hayabusa: Yes You are all waiting on Raijin now.

Heise: No 40, because Clones / Mercenaries only added +10 to either Atk or Def
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 13:58

OOC: I did post...
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 17:55

The time had come, as Shadow looked at Flash, who turned to their followers. The advancement had begun, as Shadow stood there and let his troops run past him with speed, agility, and a light foot.
“Hey, hey!” yelled a member, as the ground shook beneath them. He looked over to see the beast his alter ego had tamed, as well as his son, and creation, Blaze, with 1000 extra troops behind them.
“Thanks, Eliot…” he said. Shukaku let the being down, and looked at Shadow.
“So you’re Hayabusa’s brother, eh… I’m told to stick with you.” He said. Shadow nodded, as he ordered the other half of troops to assist the HQ, and the rest to follow suit with the rest of his own division. He jumped onto the beasts head.
“Lead this pack for me until we get there…” he said. He sat on top of the beings head as he gathered more energy. Onward they went toward the battle field.  As they snuck along, seeing a division full of people exit the village, and the hundreds of them waiting. Shadow stopped momentarily, jumping out, and looking at Blaze. Blaze opened his body up, allowing Shadow to be enclosed in it. He looked at Flash, who nodded and disappeared, as he took refuge, hidden and watching, and keeping Camo and Sky at HQ up to date. With his body cloaked in Black flames, the flames shifted to the wings of an angel, flying Shadow down to the open path in which the oncoming division would meet, and be the only one visible. As they would approach, Shadow would continue gathering energy and look upon his enemy from afar. As they would near, Shadow would hold his hand up, and give the signal to attack, and Shukaku would sprout from the ground beneath them, shooting a ball of air towards the enemy, while the rest of the men would now charge out of the surrounding environment…
[327|389]
WAR ACTIONS (1 MAX)
-1 Ambush & ATK (Division 5 Stats in half)(115 ATK – 45 DEF = 70 HP DMG)
PERSONAL ACTIONS (5 MAX)
-0 Sharingan Active (Previous Post)(CD 30)
-0 Gathering NE (Previous Post)(100 Gathered)
-0 Sharingan Upkeep (CD 50)
-5 Gathering NE (100 Gathered)
”Shadow”:
”Shukaku”:
”Flash”:
”Blaze”:

Ambush Total Stats
Troops[HP]: 1000 + 500 [Gesshoku] + 200 [Clone x 2]= 1700
ATK: 40 + 30 [Shukaku] + 25 [Gesshoku] + 20 [Clone x 2] = 115
DEF: 30 + 25 [Gesshoku]= 55
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 18:20

Heise now stood at the gate and looked at the clones and shoed them away. He then turned to Sky who was now appearing in front of him.
“Status report?” Heise asked hoping to hear some good news.
“They’ve just begun. Shukaku is on scene as well.” Sky said. “As well as another interesting development.” Sky continued. Heise turned to face the group of Shinobi running to the village. He squinted and was able to see the sign of the Gesshoku village. A light smile came across his face. Sky had informed him of the many times he had been to Gesshoku and his role in Gesshoku. One such man appeared next to Heise on the wall. He bowed to Yukimura respectfully.
“Lord Yukimura, What are your orders?” He asked. Sky tried to make a gesture but Heise raised his hand.
“Bolster the ranks and prepare for the worse” Heise said.
“Yes My Pheonix.” The man said and disappeared. Heise turned to Sky who was now in shock.
“So, Yukimura is back?” He asked as he stared at the new and proud man. Heise shook his head remembering what Hayabusa said.
“Yukimura was someone who didn’t deserve to be in the world for some reason. When I came back I was more motivated as Heise. My goal still remains to be Hokage and spread my name throughout the land. And I will do that as Heise” He said.

Army:

Personal Stats:
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 18:58

Venom:
Camo:
Sky:
Sabu:
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 19:57

Quote :
OOC: Reminder this is the current stats are and I will still be watching over this battle.

Hayabusa & Heise Team
Notes: Alliance only works on 1 stat (Atk or Def)
Troops[HP]:1000 + 1000 + 400 + 500 Gesshoku = 2900
ATK: 100 + 80 + ["20" Clones] = 200
DEF: 10 + 70 + ["20" Clones]  =100

Ambush Total Stats:
Troops[HP]: 1000 + 500 [Gesshoku] + 200 [Clone x2] = 1700
ATK: 40 + 30 + 25 [Gesshoku] + 20 [Clone x2] = 115
DEF: 30 + 25 = 55
Grave & Raijin Team
Notes: Can still use Hikari and Ame to improve your stats
Sensor + Medical
Troops: 2100 + 1000 [Hikari] + Ame = 2600
Atk: 150 + 10[Clone] = 160
Def: 70 + 25[Hikari]   = 95

Fifth Division
Troops: 1100 + 1000 [Ame] + [Hikari] = 1600 + 100 [Clone] = 1700
Atk: 60 + 25 [Ame] = 85 (43) < - Cause of Ambush Unit
Def: 80 + 10[clone] = 90 (45) < - Cause of Ambush Unit
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 22:23

OOC: Correction. If its only one stat we ge an alliance boost for, by DEF should be 30.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next