Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo Training - Uchiha Vs ANBU

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Solo Training - Uchiha Vs ANBU Empty
PostSubject: Solo Training - Uchiha Vs ANBU   Solo Training - Uchiha Vs ANBU EmptySat Jul 05 2014, 05:15

Tsukiyomi was left in the darkness of the night by himself staring up at the sky seeing the stars shine during the night. The night sky was something that seemed to calm him down. Yet it seemed everything was allowing him to be relaxed once again thinking back to it all. 'Why…is it I was born a Uchiha but I cannot even use the powers of my own blood.' Questioning himself he looked down only to feel confused for a moment before shaking his head wondering what he could do with his own life before hearing someone whistle out to him. "Huh?" Tsukiyomi turned his head lightly to be confused for a moment as another ANBU member appeared before him nodding, "There you are Tsukiyomi have you been learning how to take care of yourself out there on the battlefield yet?" Tsukiyomi sighed lightly saying, "Please…I hardly get anything done if anything, besides I'm not even strong enough to face off against anyone just yet so why should I even bother?" Another member came walking over shaking their head that moment saying, "Listen…you are an Uchiha and you need to start thinking like one if anything. You have to start focusing on yourself and missions now."

Tsukiyomi shook his head saying, "Right…a Genin part of the ANBU because of special requirements right…please I rather just drop back into the academy if anything cause of how lame this is taking." Both ANBU members looked at one another before picking up the Uchiha and vanishing with him with quick speeds, "HEY LET ME GO!" he yelled as they dropped on the ground with the dust being kicked up into the air. Removing their masks they each smiled saying, "Look we understand what is going on with you but in order to even move about you need to first be ready for your own missions that come, sure you are a Genin but I'm sure you will become a Chunin in no time just keep getting stronger." The tall male ANBU was Tsukiyomi's sensai for the group, he proved himself able to control the situations countless times with other members. The fact that he was place in charge of watching Tsukiyomi is still unknown even though some things are left better unsaid. The next male standing beside his sensai was an Jounin that seemed to worry a lot more about Tsukiyomi cause of his skills.

"Let's get started shall we?" The two men said nodding at each other as Tsukiyomi blinked for a moment only to suddenly be attacked by his own peers. Standing watching carefully his eyes was locked on to each one only to notice from behind as he was attacked at he crossed his arms together confused as to what just happen as he slid on the ground, 'What…wait…there two of each of them…so they are not just clones? How can a technique like that even exist…' Thinking was something he had to carefully plan out as they seemed to not be giving him the time to even react as the two originals came from behind grabbing his arms holding him like a cross. Within that moment the first clone of his sensei came rushing over launching at kick into the Uchiha's chest as they let go the boy flew backwards into the ground as the four man cell stood by one another looking at him. "Tsukiyomi are you okay?" Within that moment as they leaned over to see him shoot up with a fist making contact with the clone it vanished into smoke only for him to slide forward enraged.

"Damn I could have sworn I hit the real one…" but soon after saying he was taken by surprise as another one dip down to bring their leg across the air catching him across the face. Tsukiyomi tackled the ground with a loud thud noise following soon after to have his spine been hit by another drop kick but using the heel. Yelling within pain Tsukiyomi was unable to truly fight at their level. But they all stood by one another watching him only to whisper to him softly, "Tsukiyomi…the name has a hidden meaning behind it…said to be the name of the Moon God…So if that's true why are you not showing us what you can really do?" Slowly rising but falling over Tsukiyomi shook his head with a smile on his face. "Moon…God… I do not care about my name's meaning all I know its my name and I'm sticking to what I know of it!" Rushing over he ducked down grabbing the clone's ankles pulling quickly to have them be caught off guard hitting the ground only to vanish with the other watching his movements for a moment. As they rushed over having their fists pulled back something was a bit different.

With the attacks coming in close for hitter Tsukiyomi was able to follow the movements clear as day. But his eyes were constantly moving keeping track on his enemies. They both looked at one another smirking saying to each other, "Notice it as well.." Nodding to his comrade, "Yeah seems he's getting use to fighting and keeping a good eye one us. I wonder if he'll be able to activate it soon then…" Rushing over Tsukiyomi kept his eyes locked on them as he jumped into the air coming down with a powerful fist aiming at his teammate. But soon one reached over catching his right wrist as he was getting pulled down towards the ground Tsukiyomi spread his legs locking it around their necks pulling them with him as well. Only to pull down with more force having them make contact with the ground while he pushed off landing on the ground watching them with a smirk. That moment he was caught off guard once again as a fist came in contact with the right side of his body hitting him in the kidney as he fell over holding his side in pain he looked behind him noticing his senseis.

But he turned to notice that what hit the ground was only logs. Falling over to the ground the young shinobi passed out from the damage only leaving them to carry him back to the house. Laying him in a hospital bed seemed best as they did plan on having him sleep outside his bed cause of him locking the windows. But instead nurses started to look after the young man as the others vanished from sight leaving him in their care.

EXP: 545 + 54 = 599
KG: Roll + QL[2]
Katon: Roll + QL[2]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training - Uchiha Vs ANBU   Solo Training - Uchiha Vs ANBU EmptySat Jul 05 2014, 05:15

KG
Katon
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training - Uchiha Vs ANBU   Solo Training - Uchiha Vs ANBU EmptySat Jul 05 2014, 05:15

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D10' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training - Uchiha Vs ANBU   Solo Training - Uchiha Vs ANBU EmptyMon Jul 07 2014, 01:45

You do know, Katon does not get a roll right? You may want to start getting some rest or stop getting up early in the mornings to do trainings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training - Uchiha Vs ANBU   Solo Training - Uchiha Vs ANBU Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Training - Uchiha Vs ANBU
Page 1 of 1